A Toe Out of Line Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devoted95
devoted95
29 Followers

As we made eye contact I saw that evil look in her eyes that told me that she wasn't finished with me just yet. The tip of her shoe dug into underside of my chin as she lifted my head up even further, craning my neck up. I kept my eyes intently on my Mistress face, looking to her for any further instruction. But as my wife pulled her shoe back, her left leg comfortably crossed over her right again, her eyes were no longer looking at mine. Her eyes were now directed a bit lower, directly at my now completely visible penis, as rock hard as steel and very engorged.

As she continued to study my penis I realized she must have been taking note of all the precum that had been dripping out, which was now all stuck to my abs. Because of the angle my torso made when I was on my hands and knees, my penis was digging into my own belly. I hadn't been given permission to move so I couldn't see it for myself. But as I imagined myself butt naked, on my hands and knees, with my penis hard and wet and sticking into my stomach like a horny little dog, and my wife inspecting my meticulously with her legs crossed sexily wearing her black pumps and matching black dress, her eyes staring intently and critically, I felt my mouth open slightly ajar.

And as I did so I felt a rising level of saliva in my mouth that I didn't even notice had been building up until it started rolling over my lips and dripping out of my mouth. Just as my penis had a white slimy liquid dripping out from its mouth, I too had a white slimy liquid escaping from my mouth. When my wife noticed what I was doing, she just let out a heartfelt chuckle. Just like a dog, and just like my penis, I was drooling. Neither my penis nor I knew what was coming up next, but what we did know was that we would love every second of it. And in anticipation, neither I nor my penis could control ourselves, frothing at the very thought that we were truly at our Owner's mercy.

I was drooling in front of my wife, debasing myself in front of her to show her how grateful I was to be able to serve her like I do. To have that privilege of being allowed to worship her.

Her. My Mistress. My Owner. My Goddess. My wife.

And I was her bitch. Her slave. Her property.

I belonged to her.

To be continued...

devoted95
devoted95
29 Followers