A Tomboy Named Vixen

Story Info
Girl picks up two men at a gay bar.
1k words
3.78
52.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Vixen and I think that I am probably the world's kinkiest person. Who am I? well, if the name didn't tip you off, then the description will. A five-foot-eight, alabaster-skinned, green-eyed, red-haired daughter of Ireland living in Boston. I'm a construction worker. It's what I do and I love it. I'm friends with just about every guy on my crew. Some of the females hate me for sure but I don't care since I can't please everyone. Life is too short to worry about the haters. I am a very adventurous person and I'd like to do it all before I go into Hades.

Once, I went to a gay bar and met this guy named Morris. He was tall and lean, a good-looking Black man with dark brown skin and exquisite, masculine features. He was there to meet his boyfriend, a slim Latin dude named Luke. I watched the two of them interact and talk to each other. I also noticed wedding rings on their hands. Yeah, both of these guys had wives waiting for them at home yet here they were, flirting and drinking in a gay bar. I've read about men who slept with other men yet had wives and girlfriends. Down Low brothers. Apparently, I was looking at a pair. They looked good.

I must confess that I've always been fascinated by gay men. They're so good-looking and funny, so sure of themselves. I admire that. Morris and Luke weren't really gay. They were just a couple of bisexual men who led straight lives, denying their true selves to please the world. So many gays and lesbians fall into that trap. I consider myself to be bisexual and I don't plan on getting married. Ever. I love men and I love women but I've seen what marriage does to people. It turns them into bitter, vengeful, money-grabbing freaks. Thanks but no thanks. Hedonism works for me and why change what works?

I saw Morris and Luke making out by the bathroom and approached them with an offer they couldn't refuse. Well, they could refuse but if they agreed, I'd make it worth their while. They looked at me, then grinned. Both of these sexy bisexual studs had done it with men and women before but never with both at the same time. Well, I've done it with two girls before and I was curious as to what it would be like to do it with two men. It might be fun.

Moments later, the three of us went into the men's bathroom for a little fun. Luke got on his knees and began sucking on Morris cock. Morris held Luke's hair and thrust his cock into that mouth. I could tell that Luke was a good cocksucker. I'm a pretty good cocksucker myself. None of my male lovers ever complain. Eating pussy is a lot more complicated than sucking cock. The men are easier to please, and they tend to return the favor more often than women do. I've had women lick my pussy and some of them were just horrible. They weren't into it. They didn't try to please me. My liaisons with such women tend to be brief.

Okay, back to the story. We were all humping and puffing in the bathroom. Morris looked at me while shoving his cock into Luke's mouth. I was watching them, excited. My hand slipped into my panties and I began fingering myself. My fingers wandered to my favorite little spot and I began rubbing my clitoris. In front of Morris, I masturbated. Luke was sucking on Morris dick like there was no tomorrow. Soon, Morris came and Luke drank his seed.

Next, Morris bent Luke over a toilet and shoved his dick up the other man's ass. I decided to join in. I sucked on Luke's dick while Morris fucked him. I liked the taste of Luke's dick. Yeah, it tasted salty, with a hot, strongly masculine scent. No two men smell and taste alike. Trust me on that one. Luke moaned, whether from Morris fucking him or my sucking his dick, I couldn't tell. We tried something else. I lay flat on the floor and Luke climbed on top of me. He pressed his dick against my pussy, and thrust. I gasped as I felt this bisexual stud's hard cock inside me.

Meanwhile, Morris continued to slam his cock deep inside Luke. This caused Luke to thrust harder into me. I felt his hard cock plunder my soft pussy which craved his thrusts. I put my arms around him, and enjoyed the ride. Not long after, Luke came inside me. Morris pulled out of Luke's ass and looked at me lustfully. I smiled at him. When he asked me to get on all fours, I nodded. I was always down for just about whatever. I felt Morris spread my butt cheeks with his big hands. He pressed his hard cock against my butt hole, and pushed.

I gasped when I felt that huge cock slide into my asshole. I've always considered my asshole to be off-limits but damn, I liked what Morris was doing to me. He held me by the hips and slammed his cock into my asshole. Luke watched, stroking himself. I felt Morris huge cock slamming in and out of my tight ass. It hurt like hell and at some point, I had tears streaming out of my eyes and I was screaming my head off. When he came inside me, I felt abased but alive. He pulled out of me moments later. I collapsed in Luke's arms and turned back to look at Morris. The handsome black stud smiled at me. Damn, he looked fantastic!

Later, we got kicked out of the men's bathroom by the patrons of the gay bar. Apparently, it was okay for gay guys to take their boy toys into the men's room for a little fun but it wasn't alright for a couple of bisexual studs to fuck the shit of each other and plunder the holes of a willing wanton slut like myself. That's just discrimination, damn it! Anyway, I traded email addresses and cell phone numbers with Luke and Morris. I had fun with those guys. I hoped we could meet again for some fun, preferably in a place a lot more comfortable than the men's bathroom of a gay bar.