A Torrid Tale

Story Info
Erotic author's wife has her own fantasies.
2.8k words
4.2
50.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
22 Followers

From the beginning of all of this I have read everything my husband has written here. Part of me was revolted to see how much of a slut he saw me as in his fantasies. Still to know that these were the thoughts he had when he was alone, and I was in them, and he saw me as attractive and desirable, I started to come around. Soon I began to harbor my own fantasies. I didn't tell him, it had taken him a long time to tell me, I was in no hurry. Gradually these fantasies got stronger, dirtier, then a few of them got downright nasty. I made myself stop for a while, it didn't really help. I would instead find these thoughts invading my head at work, applying themselves to the real world, MY real world. Some of the guys at work must have begun to sense it, they began to flirt more often. I even started flirting back. I knew it was time to tell my husband.

He took it well. He asked if I wanted to act on them, I said no, he acted relieved, we were both lying. One night while laying together in our afterglow we hit on what we felt had been missing. We missed the newness. When we could kiss for an hour because we were still testing the other's reaction. Not that knowing exactly what the other wanted was something we wanted to give up, just that the newness was gone. It took less than a minute for the topic to come up. We each shared a fantasy and promptly became so aroused that we had to do it again. We fell asleep and the next day at work I found myself flirting and laughing and the fantasies that I had told my husband were all that I could think about. Here I was a married woman, and very happily I might add fantasizing about having the skimpy clothes pulled from my body by someone I barely knew, and knowing that my husband knew. My two enamored co-workers left and I spent the remainder of break fingering myself in the bathroom. The rest of the day I spent eyeing every man I saw like they were slabs of meat. When it was time to punch out I went shopping for a new outfit or three. I found a few that suited my fantasies and after a ten minute internal debate bought them. After all I could chicken out of wearing them.

"You bought these to wear to work?" My husband asked.

"I was thinking about it." I replied. My husband held up the nightee. It was black and had almost no lace except an edging around the skirt hem.

"Well, try it on, I guess?" My husband said and I slipped out of my clothes and into the nightee. It came down to mid thigh, certainly barely acceptable anywhere except the bedroom or a nightclub if you were daring, definitely NOT for work. Although not sheer enough to be see-thru it had a built in support for my 36C chest eliminating the need for a bra, but revealing the location of both nipples. I turned around and bent over a little.

"Can you see anything?" I asked.

"If you bend any further I will." My husband said. My heart was pounding, just thinking about wearing it to work for a whole day was making me hot, I slipped my panties off and attacked my husband right there. He didn't seem to mind. After dinner I tried on another outfit. This one was longer and heavier, it came down to my knees but had a slit up one side that would reach the waistband of my panties. It also didn't require a bra, but showed off a good bit of cleavage. As I modelled it I placed one leg up on a chair causing the slit to fall open and my husband to say 'Hey I just saw some Pussaaay' in a mocking tone. I just smiled and knew I'd be wearing it to work tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning and shook away the raunchy dream that I had been having. I went to the bathroom and showered and then came back to the bedroom. I was very horny, but my husband was ready for work and woud be leaving in a few minutes. I looked at my new clothes hanging in the closet and maybe it was because I was horny, or maybe it was because deep down I knew what I wanted, instead of talking myself out of it, I grabbed the short black outfit and laid it on the bed.

I chose bright red thong panties and pulled them over my freshly shaved legs. I also trimmed my bikini area that morning leaving only a thick patch of hair above and on my outer lips. I looked over at the black nightee and with a deep breath I put it on. Next while gazing in the mirror I realized that I need a little more and threw on my solid black thigh highs. (Again no lace, I didn't want it to look like underwear.) There was a good inch between the top of the thigh high and the bottom of the nightee. I spun my hips making the nightee twirl up and saw the briefest flash of red. I was getting wet just thinking about it.

I went to the kitchen where my husband was putting his wallet and carkeys in his jacket on the way out. He stopped and looked up at me and for a moment he froze. I smiled waiting for him to say something. He didn't he just got a perplexed look. So I spoke.

"You told me you didn't really like lingerie in bed, that you were more a bra and pantie kind of guy, I thought about it and said what about outside. I'll bet it would turn you on outside. We fantasize about other men having me, how about the thrill of other men seeing me like this?" I twirled and I know he saw the panties. "Don't answer, just go to work, I know by tonight you'll be as horny as I am right now." With that I went back to the bedroom to put my make-up on. It was a few minutes before I heard him leave. Once I was ready I stood with my keys and purse at the door for a few minutes. The worst case scenario was I got fired, there were two other malls fairly close by, and I could get a similar job in a matter of a few days.

With a deep breath I opened the door and took one giant step onto the porch. I could see my car glinting in the moring sunshine, almost thirty feet away. I just closed my mind and walked. Once in the car with one foot on the gas pedal and the other against the door I could see the red panties between my legs, and I could feel the dampness there, then I smelled it. My musky odor being blown up from the air conditioner. I was driving down the highway and I could smell my own, well, my own pussy. It didn't serve to make me less wet and by the time I got to work I had fingered quite a wet spot into the crotch of my panties and took a moment to smell my fingers before shutting the car off.

I looked across the quiet parking lot it was a fairly long walk to the employee entrance. 'Here I go' I thought and opened the door. I began walking across the lot, my black pumps tapping the sandy asphalt. I don't think anyone really saw me, I walked into the break room where the timeclock is. There were three people there. A guy I hardly know and two of the floor girls that I talk to once in a while. They gawked.

"Nothing's showing." I said curtsying to them. "It's legal." With that I gave a wink. "Maybe it was a dare." I hinted. The women just turned away the guy continued to stare. Very little of my work is down on the floor and my morning was pretty busy upstairs. My boss who is a guy and a little sexist approved fully and was working near me more than usual. I took note and to keep him happy made sure that he got a couple of good looks at my panties while I pretended to be looking away. It was making me crazy. At morning break I masturbated in the women's room and came twice. then I was needed on the floor to go over a new merchandising display. My flirtacious male friends were both there and I revelled in the attention. Within minutes I was oblivious to the fact that I was on a sales floor in full view of customers and security cameras. We talked and giggled, while we organized the display. I didn't realize or care as I crouched on one knee organizing a lower shelf of jeans that Matt, one of my two admirers had a prime view of my now visibly wet panties until he reached over to help me and let his hand slip down across my crotch. I looked down and a barrage of thoughts flooded my mind as the sensation passed through my vagina and up my spine. He was watching me to see how I reacted, I looked up to see Rob, the other work beau also watching. With a single minded decision I rocked my pelvis out a little giving Matt slightly better access. It took him a second, but he reached down and pulled the crotch of my panties away and off to one side. Instantly the air cooled the moisture which had been collecting there all day. Rob had a better view, but Matt deftly ran one finger up the crease of my slightly parted lips. reflexively I ground against it. The musky smell rose to my nose as I bent my head forward in an orgasmic rush. On shaky knees I got to my feet, Matt looked up at me devilishly.

"Let's get this display wrapped up so we can take lunch." I said, my voice cracking on wrapped. Fifteen minutes later after punching out for lunch and deciding we weren't hungry I found myself walking across the parking lot to Rob's Bronco. Matt spent the whole walk across the lot telling Rob how wet I was. I was so horny if I didn't get a dick inside me soon I was going to tear off my clothes and hump the nearest car I could find until I couldn't come anymore. If I hadn't been as horny as I was I might've backed out of it, but the fact was they weren't seducing me I was telling them I needed to be fucked. I couldn't believe the words were coming out of my mouth.

I climbed into the back seat behind Matt and in front of Rob and as I sat between them I was momentarily stunned by how quickly they came at me. Rob pulling my breasts out of my top and squeezing and licking my chest. Matt immediately went to my still pulled to one side panties and in a matter of seconds was working two thick fingers in knuckle by knuckle. I got my bearings and searched out with my hands until I found a belt and a zipper. Within seconds Matt was lifting his bottom so I could free his cock. He in turn gradually tugged my panties down one side at a time with the hand that didn't have half it's digits buried in my aching pussy. I pulled myself off Matt's hand and free of rob and straddled Matt, easing myself onto his rock hard dick. As Matt turned and lay back I could hear Rob undressing, or at least de-pantsing. Then I felt it. A hand on each cheek followed by the ball tip of a peis at my ass-hole. It was slick from my other juices running into it all day. He slipped in a little and I groaned clenching up as Matt threw my nightee into the front seat. Everyone stopped as my body slackened to accept the intrusion to which I was still a virgin. (my husband and I tried, he doesn't fit, it hurts too much) We began to built speed and tempo, Matt coming first, I felt him tense and then blast after blast of cum flooded my insides. I came a lot, but not with either. A few moments later Rob came and the hot cum on my newly broken in behind wasn't as pleasant as I would've liked. I lay sandwiched between them feeling them both gradually soften and then slip out. Finally Rob got up and handed me my panties.

"Quick, put these back on, before it gets everywhere." He said. I looked at him, but reflexively took the panties and slid them back on. I could feel the cum running slowly out of me being drawn out by gravity. The whole cab of the truck stank of sex and cum, and Rob got out and reached up front for my nighty which I put on despite being drenched with sweat. It clung to the various fluids on my body.

"We shouldn't go back in together." Matt said, "so we don't get caught." With that he then Rob stalked across the lot leaving me a sweaty, ragged, make-up streaked mess. I touched up my make-up in Rob's rear-view and made my way back to the store. I had been at lunch for forty-five minutes. I shuffled back upstairs to my tiny office feeling the cum in my crotch like a lair of slime. There was my boss sitting at my desk.

"Jenny!" he said. "I'm glad you're back." With that he stopped and began to choose his words very carefully. I thought I was getting fired. "I don't know where this new side of you came from." He said. "Certainly you've always dressed very conservatively in the past. What I mean is..." He stopped. "I like it." He said glaring for my reaction, my relief at still having a job, must've showed because he went on. "If you don't mind, and I hope you don't, if you do it's alright of course. I would like to credit your charge account with a thousand dollars to spend however you desire in the nightee section, that's from our spring shipment right?" He said. I looked down and nodded. "I'll also give you a raise." He said. "Could you close the door." I shrugged and shut the door. "It would be worth it to me to give you more money to continue dressing like that. As long as you're work quality stays the same of course." He stood and walked up to me. "I couldn't help, but notice, those red panties are the satin ones the ones we got in a few weeks ago." Moving very slowly in case I resisted he lifted the hem of my nightee and I was thankful for the air to my sweaty body. He was staring at the crotch of my panties. "Yep." He said "Those are them." I began to realize that he was trying to get into my pants, not just get me to dress like a slut for him. I didn't really care for the man and I guess that kind of drove me on. I let him pull my panties down and watched his face as the cum dribbled out of me. It seemed to drive him crazy and with all my will I asked him how much of a raise he was talking about.

Moments later as my bare ass was ground against my desk and he slid his eager cock into my slackened pussy for some sloppy seconds I had a three dollar an hour raise, and a thousand dollars worth of lingerie to buy. After he left my office I checked my voicemail. The scent of sex that engulfed me brought me back to reality as I listened to the three messages my husband had left. I had just agreed to become something of the office slut for a little over a hundred dollars a week. It took a lot of nerve to pick up the phone and dial my husband's work number, but I did it. As it rang I slipped my sodden panties back on hearing the goo clinging to my lips and pubic hair squish as I drew them tight to me. There was a click and he picked up.

"Hello?" He said...

Torridous
Torridous
22 Followers