A Toss of the Coin

Story Info
Newlyweds enjoy watching and being watched.
7.4k words
4.2
37k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: This is a story for adults over eighteen years of age about adults over eighteen years of age. While the story line is true, the dialog has been compressed for the sake of time and space. Safe sex was not an issue in the early sixties and seventies, but should be a concern for everyone today.

*****

Probably the two most basic and common human fetishes are voyeurism and exhibitionism, deriving pleasure from watching and being watched. At least that's how my former wife, Marlene and I saw it; they were just different sides of the same human coin and we loved engaging in one as much as the other. When we were first married, we had large, well-placed mirrors in our home so we could enjoy seeing ourselves in our most mundane daily life. Watching my wife step into a pair of panties and pulling them up her long shapely legs was a special treat for me and she would often sit on the toilet and watch me shave while I was dripping wet from the shower.

We found it was exciting watching our neighbor too. Edith was an attractive, shapely, widow in her forties; she and Marlene had been neighbors for several years. When we got married, we decided to rent out my house thirty miles away and live in her house close to the university where she worked. A few months after we were married, Edith invited us over for dinner to meet her new boyfriend.

Raul was a tall, tanned, silver-haired, Latino man in his fifties who, throughout dinner, flirted equally with both Edith and Marlene. Marlene had a "thing" for older men so she relished the attention from Raul. After the table was cleared, we sipped brandy and got better acquainted; until that evening, I had only gotten to know Edith from short, over the fence conversations while she worked in her yard or sunned by the pool in her bikini.

When the last sip of brandy was gone, Edith suggested, "Why don't we sit in the hot tub for a while?"

Marlene quickly replied, "That sounds like fun; we'll run over to the house and put on our bathing suits."

Raul replied, "We really don't need suits, do we?"

Edith chuckled and looked at Marlene, "Do we?"

Marlene looked at me; I replied, "You know I'm always game for getting naked."

I could tell she was still thinking about it when Raul dropped his trousers and stood in his bikini type underwear with net side panels; his obvious bulge was covered only by a narrow strip of cloth in the front. Her hesitation quickly vanished. Marlene and Edith quickly lifted their halter tops and tossed them aside as my shorts fell around my feet; as usual, I had not worn underwear and my quickly swelling phallus made a grand entrance. Marlene's small breasts and hard, pink nipples stood in sharp contrast to Edith's D cup melons with large brown areola. For the first time, I able to see what my neighbor had kept hidden under her tight, overburdened halter tops.

It was obvious that Marlene's eyes were fixated on Raul as she slid her white bikini panties down her long, shapely legs. Marlene grinned from ear to ear when Raul uncovered the bugle he had been hiding; she took a deep breath as she admired his already growing, dark brown, closely trimmed phallus.

We stepped into the warm churning water of the tub and took seats on opposite sides, but the small tub meant everyone was just inches away from each other; our legs and feet were touching. The conversation was lightly erotic as we touched and teased each other. Eventually, Edith moved onto Raul's lap and began making out; his hands slid easily over her body as Marlene and I watched in awe.

I was hard as a rock when my wife moved onto my lap; with a few movements of her hips, she impaled herself on my cock as if nothing was happening. Since the churning water hid everything beneath the surface no one was the wiser, unless you looked at Marlene's face.

Raul and Edith not only didn't seem to care what we were doing; they were completely into whatever they were doing beneath the churning water's surface. We weren't left in the dark, so to speak, for long; Raul moved onto the apron of the tub with Edith in the water between his legs covering his cock with kisses. I turned slightly sideways so we could both watch Edith's oral talents. Knowing my wife, I had no doubt that she would have been happy to assist our neighbor even though we had never discussed the possibility of sharing with others.

Soon the scene changed to Edith standing in the water, bent over the apron, her large breasts resting on the tiled apron while Raul serviced her from behind. Marlene and I watched as he first teased Edith playfully with his completely engorged cock; minutes later he slammed against her flanks, causing waves to splash over the apron and onto the patio. Edith clenched her fists and pushed back as Raul thrust his large brown cock into the curvaceous widow. Edith began to shake her head back and forth as Raul pounded her over and over; he grunted loudly then thrust once more and stopped. When he withdrew his shrinking, semen covered meat, I knew my wife really wanted to scarf it down to enjoy his creamy treat, but he quickly ducked into the churning water.

Marlene turned to face me without leaving my cock; my lips and tongue tried to contact her hard nipples as she bounced up and down my cock. Raul wrapped his arms around Edith; his hands cupped her large breasts as they watched Marlene and I fuck. Within minutes she cried out before finally settling down on my cock; I had delivered a load that began seeping around my cock and into the churning water. We learned that night that watching people having sex and being watched by others while having sex added a certain thrill to our sexual experience.

Marlene and Edith took great care in drying each other off and helping each other into their clothes while Raul and I watched. We all agreed that we would enjoy Edith's hot tub again. As we lay in bed later that evening talking about our experience, we admitted that we had fantasized about watching each other having sex with others. Marlene grinned a big grin when I asked if she would have liked to fuck Raul.

Over the next several weeks we discussed having sex with others in an open environment; we decided it was probably not a good idea to do it so close to home. We found a group called the Tampa Bay Sunshine Club that held monthly "Meet and Greet" gatherings at a local downtown hotel. We made plans to attend their next gathering. The rules were; no over revealing or fetish clothing allowed and no sexual contact or play in the meeting room. We waited with anticipation for our first Meet and Greet with the club.

We dressed casually as we would have for afternoon cocktails with friends. New visitors had to wear a smiley face sun to indicate to others that they were new to the group and may be new to the Lifestyle environment. We met a number of people, but we were not interested in either the group scene or closed swinging lifestyle where couples paired off and went to separate rooms from their partners. Our interest was about meeting a couple who enjoyed having sex in the same room so everyone could watch or be watched whether we swapped partners or not.

Finally, a couple of experienced swingers who understood our interests invited us to their suite for drinks and more conversation. Their names were Cal and Sally; the names may have been real or just made up for the lifestyle events. They were probably in their early forties; Marlene and I were in our early thirties. Cal was tanned and muscular and stood about five-nine. Sally reminded me somewhat of Marlene in that she was tall, slender, and shapely. She had long, curly, strawberry-blonde hair, a pretty smile, and green eyes.

We sat on overstuffed love seats in the sun room where Call served us fresh, home-made Sangria. Marlene and I were both a bit nervous, probably more from anticipations than anything. Sally took the edge off when she asked.

"Would you feel comfortable if we all stripped down to our underwear?"

Marlene quickly replied, "Sure that would be great; it would probably help us to relax."

Without further ado, we stood and unbuttoned our shirts and blouses. Marlene had not worn a bra as usual, but, thank goodness, I did wear a pair of boxers. Sally unfastened her bra and displayed a beautiful pair of firm, "C" cup, freckle covered breasts with quarter sized, light pink areola and hard stubby nipples. She wore maroon, French cut, lace panties that made her shapely legs appear much longer; Marlene wore white, lace bikini panties with wisps of her dark pubic hairs peeking out around the edges. We sipped our drinks and discussed what we would like for our evening together to be.

Cal spoke up, "I love having sex with my beautiful wife and I also love watching her have sex with others, men or women."

I looked at my beautiful wife then told Cal, "I'm certain my beautiful wife would love having sex with you and Sally and I would certainly love watching her or taking part."

When Sally finished her drink, she stood up and motioned to Marlene, "Then let me slip your panties off so we can see what you are hiding."

Marlene stood and moved close to her. Sally knelt down and slowly moved her hands over Marlene's thighs, hips, and flat tummy then leaned forward to kiss the smooth skin along the top lace band. Marlene laid her hands gently on Sally's head as she slipped her fingers under the lace and began to push the silky fabric over Marlene's round hips and firm, round buttocks. Marlene's triangle of thick, dark pubic hair came into view; Sally's lips kissed lower. The crotch of Marlene's panties hung in the hollow of her thighs momentarily before catching up with the rest of her panties about mid thigh. When she stepped out of them, Sally looked up and smiled.

"I love your thick hair," as she ran her fingers gently through the large triangle.

Sally stood up; Marlene pulled her close and kissed her passionately. She slid her hands into the back of Sally's panties and cupped the cheeks of her lovely ass. Cal stood and removed his bikini type briefs; his brown, uncut cock was swollen but hung in the low ready position. His tanned body was completely bare of body hair, even pubic hair. He moved close to the girls; I dropped my boxers to the floor in time to see my wife wrap her slender hand around another man's cock without interrupting her kiss with his wife. When I moved close, the girls broke their kiss and Marlene's empty hand quickly found my cock.

"Mmmm, I've never had two cocks in my hands at the same time," she said with a smile.

Sally added, "It can be very empowering."

The girls knelt and began to take turns kissing our cocks; our cocks quickly went from swollen to completely turgid in seconds. I marveled at the sight of my wife pushing back the foreskin and guiding another's man's cock into her lovely mouth; the mouth that had held my cock many times. I felt the wonderful, warm sensation of Sally taking my cock into her mouth. The girls took turns swallowing our cocks; Marlene's nostrils flared to take in more air as she took Cal's complete cock in her mouth. Sally tried to outdo Marlene by holding our cocks together and trying to take both in her mouth at the same time; neither Cal nor I objected to our cocks touching. Marlene took the challenge and tried the same thing, but neither could get much past the heads.

Soon they began rubbing our cocks over each other's nipples as they giggled and talked about fucking us. Sally took her husband's hand and led him to the narrow coffee table between the two love seats; she made him comfortable lying on his back with a small pillow under his head. She then led Marlene to the table. Sally watched as Marlene straddled her husband with her long, shapely legs. With her back to Cal, Marlene flexed her knees and took his erect shaft in her hands; she pushed down on the foreskin to expose his engorged, purple head just below her thick patch of pubic hair.

Marlene smiled at us as the engorged head disappeared out of sight. She closed her eyes and slowly slid down the entire length of the large mass; she paused for a moment to savor her treat then rose upward leaving the massive brown shaft glistening with her creamy juices. It was truly a breathtaking sight, seeing your wife impaled by another man's turgid cock. Marlene began moving slowly up and down Cal's cock; her back was straight, her eyes closed, her mouth open, she took in a deep breath. Her small breasts jiggled at the bottom of each stroke; she began to hum some primal chant.

Sally and I watched the beautiful sight of our partners fucking. Marlene's glistening, creamy juices covered Cal's hairless cod sack. His hands were on her hips pushing her down with more force; a loud smack sounded as their bodies came together. Marlene began to yelp with each thrust. She suddenly cried out then almost went limp. Sally helped lay her back on top of Cal; his still engorged cock stretched my wife open like a pry bar exposing the deep, pink furrow between her puffy, hair covered, outer lips.

Sally knelt between Marlene and Cal's legs then placed Marlene's feet on Cal's knees; she pushed their legs open wider.

Sally asked, "Would you like to give your wife a kiss."

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and kissed my wife's swollen, pink clit without any thought of another's man's cock being just below my chin. As usual, she was delicious. Sally moved close and began licking Marlene's creamy nectar from her husband's hairless balls; this put her nose in close contact with Marlene's just fucked, juicy pussy. Within minutes she was tonguing the delicious treat with vigor, running her tongue from Cal's balls, up his partially exposed cock, and up to Marlene's clit. Marlene yelped slightly when Sally slipped a finger or two into her tight, but always inviting ass. Cal's large hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples; Marlene always loved having her nipples stimulated. She was writhing in ecstasy. I moved close to her chest; she warped her hand around my cock. Cal didn't seem to mind the closeness when she pulled me closer to kiss the engorged head of my cock.

As the evening progressed, we tried many possibilities; we made a number of different daisy chains with everyone taking part. One of my favorite events came when I got to go down on Sally; there is just something special about an open, juicy pussy with a sparse covering of strawberry blonde pubic hair. Don't get me wrong, I loved Marlene's large, thick patch of pubic hair that hid all her beautiful, glistening, pink treats, but sometimes I just liked having everything exposed, the puffy lips and glistening pink labia topped with a long, pink sheath that holds all the important wiring; all there to kiss.

As I did some serious munching on Sally's pussy, Marlene was riding her face and giving her husband a blowjob. The problem with having your face buried between a woman's thighs is that you miss out on seeing all the action at the same time. With Sally's sweet juices covering my face, I moved her onto her knees and sunk my cock into her hot juicy cunt; her husband slipped beneath her upper body so she could enjoy the cock that had been in my wife earlier in the evening. Not wanting to be left out, Marlene climbed aboard Cal's face; it was a short daisy chain, but one that brought everyone pleasure.

When I decided to slip my cock into Sally's delicate, inviting ass, she had Cal to slide further down and replace the cock that had been in her juicy cunt. I felt him probing with his cock to find the right spot then I felt his stiff cock through the thin membrane as it pushed deeper into his wife's hot, wet cavern. We quickly adjusted our strokes to an equal rhythm. Sally moaned and grunted as her husband and I pounded her over and over.

Marlene moved from sitting on Cal's face to behind us, I felt her face as she kissed my balls and ass; I was sure she was doing the same to as much of Cal and Sally as she could. I felt her fingers moving around the base of my cock as it moved in and out of Sally's ass. I heard a loud moan from Cal and wondered what had caused him to react so then I felt her fingers sink into my ass and immediately knew the cause; I too moaned loudly.

When Sally cried, "uncle," we unraveled the tangled mass of bodies and took bathroom breaks. Marlene gave my still swollen, but less erect, cock a good washing.

"There's no telling where this will wind up next," she said with a chuckle.

Sally fixed some snacks and we enjoyed sipping wine as we talked about the wonderful experiences we had. We all agreed that watching our partners' fuck someone else then having them watch as we fucked someone else added greatly to our first experience together. There was no doubt that we would get together again.

The final event of the evening was Marlene getting to experience her very first double penetration. Sally, again, arranged for Marlene to straddle her husband, but she also took charge guiding his large cock into my wife's deep, wet well. Marlene preferred that I bring up the rear, so to speak; she knew I would always be gentle with her delicate rear orifice. She insisted that we use lubricant, which Sally quickly supplied. Before applying the lube, Sally took the opportunity to give Marlene's sweet ass a good tongue lashing. Marlene was already grinding slowly on Cal's large cock when Cal's wife took my cock and guided into my wife's tight ass; she gave my ass a good smack as I sunk balls deep into the hot cavern.

After it was all over, Marlene quickly pulled her white, bikini panties up her long, shapely legs; the elastic band smacked against her smooth, flat tummy. After a round of "good nights," we drove the several miles to our home. Marlene did the usual hair, make-up, and body lotion routine, but she still wore the white bikini panties from our evening with Cal and Sally to bed. By morning both her panties and pubic hair would be matted from the dried semen that seeped out of her.

In Marlene's job as Assistant Dean of Student Affairs at the university in Tampa, she came in contact with lots of co-eds, faculty, and staff members. We talked about our evening with Cal and Sally from time to time but made no plans to go out for any more adventures. Edith, our next door neighbor was away on another of her cruises to some faraway place so things were quiet for a while. Then out of the blue, Marlene invited a co-worker from work to join us for dinner one Friday evening. She was an attractive, married woman in her forties; she and Marlene had worked together for a number of years. Since we had been married, Marlene had mentioned her a number of times; usually about her troubled marriage.

I wasn't sure if we were just going to console her or if Marlene had something else in mind. As it turned out, my lovely, sexy wife did have something else in mind. I found out, as the three of us sat around drinking wine after dinner, that Marlene had given Maxine advice as to how to deal with her philandering husband,

"Maxine, you just need to get out and get laid," I believe was what my wife's advice was.

When Maxine replied that she would, if she knew anyone who would be interested. Marlene had the perfect solution to that problem too,

"Then come home with me, Will would be delighted to take care of that problem for you."

So there I was, sitting on the sofa with one of my wife's attractive, co-workers who needed her broken heart mended and her anger soothed. My wife sat in a chair across from us explaining how terrible Maxine had been treated as we sipped our wine. When Marlene finished her wine, she excused herself, but before leaving the living room, she turned on the radio to the classical rock station we often listened too and dimmed the lights.

I looked at Maxine, "She certainly made that obvious, didn't she?"