A Totally Unromantic Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,945 Followers

I didn't have a clue what I was going to do next.

With every other woman before Maddie I would have just packed up, roared out of there in the rental, and never looked back. But of course there was Billy. He was a major complication.

It was precisely what I had been afraid of. And it was what I had wanted to avoid at all costs.

I couldn't just suddenly spirit Billy away in the middle of the night without some serious emotional repercussions.

So I had to get Maddie to somehow send us off, like nothing had happened. She owed both of us that.

I do not run away from a fight, never have, never will. I had walked away from that ghastly encounter earlier, because I didn't want to disturb Maddie's special "moment" with that asshole. I was not going to be the weenie begging my woman to tell me WHY!?

The "whys" of the thing were painfully obvious. She had finally reconnected with her former lover.

I thought to myself, "Her parents are behind this. They must have set it up. And Maddie must have enlisted her friends to keep me occupied while they cemented their connection."

It seemed like a lot of trouble to go to in order to get rid of me. And as far as I was concerned I was way too easily discarded.

I needed to confront her and make arrangements before we both dealt with Billy. I thought, "What the fuck! If those three are going out there I might as well go along too. We should get this over with sooner than later."

So I followed the three of them back to the scene of the crime. I was catching up to them when I heard Mary gasp and wail, "Ohhhh Nooo!" I ran the last few yards.

Dick-face was gone. Probably already bragging about his exploits back at the party. Maddie was lying where I had last seen her.

Her arm was still over her eyes, her legs were spread as wide as humanly possible. Except now her feet were resting flat on the floor and her pussy was leaking cum. She was totally passed out.

Mary ran to her frantically and said, "Maddie, wake up, what happened?" It was all too obvious what had happened. But Mary wanted an explanation.

I got the impression that she and Milly liked me a lot and that she knew what that little tableau meant for our future.

Her two male friends looked utterly embarrassed. Mary closed Maddie's legs and began to pull her to a sitting position. They moved forward to help.

One of them turned to me and said with genuine sympathy in his voice, "I'm sorry". It was comforting to discover that a few of them weren't assholes. I was indeed very sorry.

As they were struggling to get her to her feet I walked sadly away and back to the house. Maddie was so out of it that I knew that I would have to wait until morning to talk.

However, I was not in whipped dog mode. I was planning on breaking my first chunk off of fuck-face.

In my humble opinion, the absolute worst enemy that you can make in this day-and-age is a super-hacker.

Unfortunately for Chad that is exactly who I am. And he had a lot of sinning to atone for.

The amazing aspect of my art is how little time it takes for very bad things to start to happen to the person I target.

He was standing in a laughing group of his buddies right in the doorway to the patio. They were watching a clip that he had recorded on his phone.

I heard a faint female voice shouting, "That's it! That feels so good, harder, harder" from the phone and they all laughed uproariously.

It was nothing for me to port-scan him and drop a common piece of malware on his phone through his Bluetooth receiver. His data plan would take a hit but I could care less. Now I owned him.

I emailed the clip that they were watching to his wife, and everybody else on his extensive list of contacts.

The message line said, "Look Who I Just Finished Doing." I put a "high priority" on the message. I wouldn't want anybody to miss it.

That little bit of mischief took me almost two minutes of furious typing on my smartphone while I was walking across the patio.

The idea of Chad explaining THAT to his wife, friends, parents and hopefully his boss and his priest temporarily satisfied my lust for revenge.

But I was determined that his over-privileged life was about to turn to absolute shit as soon as I got to my REAL gear back home.

There were a lot worse things that I could do to him. And all of those were going to happen.

I walked up to the group and put a hand on his shoulder.

He turned aggressively like he thought we were going to fight. I looked him over with a wicked grin on my face.

He sneered back at me and said, "I always said that Maddie was the best piece of ass I've ever had. She was really hot for it tonight. It was just like old times. She just loved having my cock in her. Maybe I'll do her ass tomorrow."

I said vey mildly, with fake compassion, "When bad things start to happen to you please think of me. And I want you to remember that you brought this on yourself."

Then I patted him sympathetically on the shoulder. And walked away

He said something to his buddies as I trudged up the stairs toward my room. They all laughed uproariously again.

His phone rang.

I smiled bitterly to myself.

I walked into our room. Billy was asleep in his sleeping bag at the foot of our king-sized bed.

He was an innocent angel cuddling a ratty teddy-bear. Losing Maddie would be devastating to him. Fuck it! It was devastating to me!!

At last I had to admit that at the ripe old age of 34 I had finally joined the human race.

The excruciating pain was a new experience for a nowhere man. The agony and injustice of it all just overwhelmed me. My heart broke and I cried for the loss. It was like the end of the world. In many respects it was for me.

I didn't want Billy to hear me. So I was lying face first on the bed with my head buried in a pillow.

I was sobbing as I sensed the door opening and Mary and Milly coming quietly into the room. They were supporting a nearly unconscious Maddie, who was draped in between them with her arms resting on their shoulders looking for all the world like a wounded warrior.

Before she could tell what I was doing Mary said with a laugh in her voice, "What did you do to Chad? He had some kind of intense argument with his wife on the phone. Then he rushed out of here like the devil was chasing him?"

I knew that he wasn't going anywhere involving air travel. That was because I had added him to the federal Watch-List, TSA's "No Fly" list and CAPPS II as I was walking sadly up the stairs and into my room.

I sat up and looked at her, my eyes were overflowing with tears. I sniffled and said, "You've got THAT right. But he hasn't seen ANYTHING yet."

Both Milly and Maddie realized what I had been doing. Their faces turned white with shock and fear. Mary "got" it. She said with anguish in her voice, "You have to give her a chance to explain! I'm begging you!"

I said, "I don't think that there is any explanation for what I saw. I am done with her.

"I knew that it was going to happen and I did it anyway! I can't believe I was so cavalier with my little boy's feelings.

"WHEN she sobers up tell her that the only thing I am going to give her is the opportunity to help me deal with Billy's pain.

"You need to convince her that she has to make this up to Billy or what is about to happen to her friend Chad is going to seem like a fun day in the park for her.

"And if there are any long-term repercussions for Billy I am going to add your parents to my special little project. Since I am pretty sure that they had something to do with this too.

"You can leave her here. I will find another room for Billy and me to sleep in."

They dumped Maddie on the bed. She sighed and curled up in a ball. She was still wearing her little black dress but at least it was pulled back down and her tits were returned to where they belonged.

She flopped over on her back, which revealed to everybody that her panties were still missing. Then she started to snore.

In the meantime I had scooped up Billy, sleeping bag and all. He fussed a little bit and then went back to sleep in my arms.

Mary stayed in the room to get Maddie under the covers. Milly followed me out into the hall and into the empty bedroom across from ours. She was wringing her hands with grief.

She actually fell to her knees in a beseeching gesture, "Maddie really loves you. It will kill her if you leave her. You need to talk about this with her."

I said, "What's there to talk about Milly? I saw her fucking her childhood sweetheart. And she seemed to be enjoying the experience immensely.

"She might claim that she was drunk but the effect is still the same. It took her three hours to forget about me and spread her legs for that asshole."

Milly started to cry. She said, "Please, I'm begging you. There has to be some OTHER explanation. After what he did to her in college she hated that guy. He would be the last person in the world she would fuck around with. I don't know what happened but you have to give her a chance to explain."

I smiled at Milly and said with real affection in my voice, "You are a good sister but there is just no way to explain what I saw other than the obvious.

"Billy and I will be out of your life for good as early as possible tomorrow. I am going to tell him that Maddie is having so much fun here with her sisters that she decided to stay for a while. He won't like it but he will buy that explanation if Maddie reinforces it.

"THEN I am going to hope that he forgets who Maddie is. I know that won't happen but she can work with me to make him feel less abandoned.

"If she refuses to do that. Or plays games to get me to forgive her. I am going to expand the hurt to include all of you. That is not a threat. It is just what is going to happen.

"Now please leave. I don't want Billy to wake up in the middle of my arguing with you."

She looked totally distraught. She wasn't the only one. She turned and closed the door. Anguish was written on her face.

I put my sleeping angel back on the floor. I climbed into bed and turned out the light.

I thought that sleep would be impossible. I wouldn't exactly call it sleep. But I instantaneously crashed. Total system shock has that effect on a human being.

My dreams were filled with more profound feelings of sadness and desolation than I could bear. But at least I wasn't thinking about my bleak future for a while.

- To be continued

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,945 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories