A Totally Unromantic Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,971 Followers

The image of that sleazy piece of shit riding back to Omaha in a Greyhound made me smile.

Maddie's parents looked stricken. Maddie wailed, "Anita was a sorority sister."

I honestly thought that was a little beside the point. But it told me how totally messed up Maddie's mind was at that moment. They had put her through hell and now she had to listen to THAT.

Her mother was staring straight ahead. She looked like she had just had a lobotomy.

The confusion in the woman's eyes was gratifying. Apparently the certainties in her over-privileged life weren't as absolute as they had been a few minutes earlier.

I turned to her dad, who was clearly the only parent who was in command of his senses. I said, "Did you know in advance that he would use a drug like Rohypnol, or Ecstasy to rape her again?"

Both of her parent's said, "He RAPED her!!???"

Their voices were way beyond shocked.

Then almost in harmony they both quaveringly added , "AGGGGAIN???!!"

Mary said with utter disdain in her voice, "He's always been a predator. Everybody knows that! He raped Maddie back in college. That is why she was so afraid of him.

"Last night you two just served her up on a platter to be drugged and raped again.

"I am embarrassed and ashamed to be your daughter."

Maddie's mother just kept repeating over-and-over in a ghostly voice, "He raped her? Oh my God he raped her?"

Her father put his arm around her and said, "Come on Martha. We will get you something. You have to lie down."

Then he turned to me and said, "We have to talk some more."

I said, "What is it with this 'we need to talk' nonsense. I'm leaving for DC the minute Billy gets back. I hope Maddie consents to come with me.

"This has been traumatic for me and worse for her. We don't need either of you.

"Someday Maddie might forgive you. After all, she's your daughter. But I never will.

"And if I were you I would pay careful attention to your internet presence from now on."

Then I turned to Mary and said, "Of course since you and Milly are honorary aunts we want you two to be around our six prospective children as much as possible."

She favored me with the most loving smile.

My Maddie, the love of my life, had been handed over to a predator because her snobby parents didn't think that I was good enough for her? Well fuck them!!

I turned to her father and added, "I have nothing to say to you, and you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to say to us.

"If it wasn't for the fact that your 'right sort' is also a pervert and recorded his little keepsake, I would never have had the proof that I could still trust Maddie.

"And I would have walked away from the best thing that could have happened to me in ten lifetimes.

"No amount of talking is going to make that go away. You tried to ruin my life and you caused your daughter to be violated in the worst way possible.

"You know who I am now and I can assure you that you are going to regret that."

I was really not planning to follow up on that threat. But it told me that I was getting way too far over the line. So I took a step back, turned and stormed out onto the patio in a frenzy of anger.

Maddie rushed out to stand apprehensively in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders as I hyperventilated with fury.

She regarded me solemnly with those beautiful intelligent eyes. They were staring deep into my soul.

Then she reached up on tip-toes, gave me the sweetest, most innocent kiss and said timidly, "We're okay, right?"

It was a simple little question with a world of hope and anguish hidden in it.

I had thought that I had lost her. And if it was not for the happenstance of Chad wanting a little something to remember her by, we would have gone our separate ways.

I had made a trip from "blissful", by way of "shattered", to "thankful" in a single day. That was as close to walking over a cliff as you can get.

I said with infinite relief, "We will always be okay, as long as this never ends. I promise that I will never stop loving you."

On the other hand, as a result of the past 12 hours I had felt a sea change occur in our relationship. And it was probably a good thing for us.

I had always felt that Maddie WAS too good for me. In the end that insecurity was going to kill our relationship.

Married people have to be, as the bible puts it, "Equally yoked." And to this point Maddie was always the dominant one.

She was the one with all of the leverage and in the back of her mind she knew it.

Yet, after I had seen her with Chad I was fully prepared to take Billy and walk away.

I had accepted that we were finished and I had moved on in my mind.

She understood that I had made the commitment to leave and was resolved to do so. And it just killed her.

That strengthened my hand immeasurably.

It would be excruciating if I ever had to leave her in the future. But it was always a viable option, which I knew I could take. And Maddie knew it too.

In my mind that newfound strength only brought us closer together. That was because we were now on a much more equal footing.

I also think that the events of the past 24 hours had opened Maddie's eyes and increased her respect for me as a potential life partner.

In every way Maddie is a traditional high-achiever. She has all of the pedigree and college degrees.

But it was my unconventional black art that had saved the day. And the knowledge of my clandestine friends and associates had her father shitting a brick.

More importantly at this particular moment, our new much closer to equal status was clearly turning her on.

I looked into those tawny cat eyes and I could see the hunger and unrequited lust. She wanted a make-up fuck in the worst possible way.

I took her arm, turned her to face across the patio and said, "Let's take a little walk."

When we reached the lawn we walked toward the gazebo, which was off in the distance. She said with trepidation stealing into her voice, "Where are we going? I don't EVER want to go back there. That is where Mary said it happened."

I said a bit more forcefully then I might have, "That is EXACTLY where we are going.

"We are going back there NOW to thoroughly exorcise any demons that might be hanging around that place."

Maddie gave a little sob of relief and hugged my arm, smashing it against one big floating breast.

She said with continuing seriousness, "Do you understand what I was talking about now? Do you see how I grew up and the pressures I was constantly under?

"If you DO you will know why I want the life we have now. I want it with every fiber of my being. You can see it as selfish if you like. But I would never take a chance of losing this state of peace, acceptance and comradeship, and the absolute reward of the many children that I will give you.

"We are stronger for having gone through this. But, I would rather that you saw our bond as what it actually always was.

"You are a good man and I respect you way too much to hurt you in any way. I was yours from the instant I saw you sitting there in that chair. I will always be yours. I would never willingly betray you."

That was something to think about as we walked. I had always counted on Maddie's sense of our deep personal connection. But I had never understood her motivations.

After spending a weekend with Doctor and Mrs. Doctor Machiavelli and meeting the shallowest and most malicious set of "friends" a girl could ever ask for, I saw exactly WHY she would want out of that slough of despond.

And I could understand for the first time why she envied me rather than the other way around.

Not many people would have friends who would maneuver you into a situation like Maddie's had done.

Worse, they did it on behalf of a person who most of them knew had committed the unpardonable crime.

The old adage, "With friends like these..." definitely applied here.

Maddie and her sisters are genuine, loving people with a strong sense of values and a need to do the right thing. They all adore children, which speaks to their kind and nurturing nature. More importantly they supported each other unselfishly and without hesitation throughout our troubles.

I could still remember Milly on her knees like a supplicant begging me to not throw Maddie away.

Given that she was also 3 or 4 levels out of my league, her willingness to humble herself for her sister's sake spoke volumes about who she was as a person.

I didn't need to be any more perceptive than the nerd I actually am to fully accept that Maddie was the woman that I had always thought her to be, kind, generous and totally committed to her family.

The easy rapport and friendship that have been the hallmark of our relationship from the instant that we met is something that long-time married couples have.

You can't learn how to do that. It is just there from the beginning. That is, IF you pick the right mate to start with.

The fact that she was also the hottest fuck in the entire District of Columbia was exactly what you would expect from a woman whose soul burned with Maddie's bright intensity. And now I was certain that all of that fire was devoted to me.

I looked down at her as we strolled down that fateful path toward the scene of last night's crime.

I could almost understand what motivated the fucker to do what he did. Maddie is a walking wet-dream.

Her face can only be described as gorgeous, ideally proportioned dark features, huge eyes and that full wide sensuous mouth.

She is shorter than average. But she is substantial, huge breasts, full hips and the world's nicest roundest and biggest set of rock hard buns.

Nonetheless, it is her overall aura of happiness, her spirit with that unquenchable need to love and be loved. That is what sets her apart and captivated me.

Everybody can see it. I remember the reaction of my next door neighbors the very first day that Maddie and I were actually together.

Maddie interacted with me like we had been married for years, which caused a bit of confusion with Tom and Nancy since they had never seen me with a woman before. It was like, "Where have you been hiding your wife?"

We reached the gazebo. She was freaked out. I could see it in her eyes. I said, "We are going to wipe every vestige of last night out of this space with a blast of true married sex.

She looked terrified. She said, "I was lying on that couch. I saw it in the video but I don't remember it"

I looked into her enormous, wide-set cat eyes and I could see that she was both upset at the thought of what had happened there and absolutely craving unrestrained jungle sex with me this instant.

I shushed her and turned her to face me. Her massive boobs were rubbing on my stomach their nipples already standing out in steep points.

I tenderly kissed her. I am a foot taller than she is and she had to stand on her tip-toes to do it. But she kissed me back with simple tenderness and affection, the way a wife would.

Then you could feel the sheer desire hit her. It was like she had suddenly been struck by lightning.

Her hard little body tensed. She groaned loudly and her mouth opened like a flower. Her kiss became heated, her tongue almost wild.

She had one hand behind my head and one arm around my neck making little sighs.

Then she moaned loudly and literally climbed me like a pole.

She swung her strong dancer's legs up and wrapped them around my butt jamming her pussy against the bulge in my pants.

She hunched her mound against me for a count of about five, leaning away with her head thrown back and with her arms clasped tightly around the my neck.

Then she came like a crazy woman, wailing and moaning.

She was bucking frantically, while attached to my front now, hugging me like a spider monkey. It was all-in all both indescribable comedy and the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

I walked us both over to the couch, with her still writhing against me in the grip of a strong orgasm.

Her head was still thrown back, arms around my neck almost strangling me. And she was urgently repeating her mantra of, "Fuckme-Fuckme-Fuckme-Fuckme!!"

I deposited her on the couch. Her legs still wrapped around me holding my crotch to hers.

She was wild with passion bucking against me and those ardent legs were about to be a problem because there wasn't a micron of separation between her panty-clad pussy and my zipper.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to reason with her. She was so far beyond out of control that she was plainly in her own special world.

Yet, I couldn't clear the decks below until I could get her to stop dry-humping me like a demented terrier.

I pushed her back onto the couch. She made a deep contented noise, like she had been waiting to be laid on her back. Then she put one arm up to shield her eyes, just as she had done last night.

The image of Chad buried to the hilt in her in the exact same position flashed across my mind.

The anger overwhelmed me and I temporarily stopped all participation in the fuck.

Maddie was so lost in her own desire that she didn't even notice what had happened.

Her mouth was open in the widest "O". I couldn't see her eyes, which were under her arm. She was lying on her back panting and moaning and rhythmically pulling herself into me using her legs, which were still wrapped around my butt.

Then she just shrieked, "Oh-mi-God! Oh-mi-God! Oh-mi-God! Oh-mi-God!" and came again; very loudly and wetly, wailing with desire and bucking frantically.

The two giant mounds of her breasts were swaying like an earthquake under her polo shirt. Chad had fucked her for an intense fifteen minutes and had not gotten a reaction like that.

She opened her eyes and hissed, "I have to have you inside me, you've got to put your cock in my little pussy. You've got to DO it. Do it NOW!!"

She was in the grip of overwhelming lust, so much so that her voice had deepened. At that point she almost sounded like some one of those anime demons.

I pushed her legs apart to unzip my pants and I got Old Lucifer out.

He was hard as molybdenum and looked like the Empire State Building.

Maddie would do that to any man. But her exceptional need for me in this instance was something special. The smell of her arousal was like a flashing beacon.

I pulled the gusset of her panties aside, which were absolutely drenched, and pushed into the middle of an active volcano.

She was hot enough inside to nearly burn me. Her inner walls were churning with contractions. Her thighs gripped me like she was riding a bronco.

It was easy to penetrate her to the top. She was so well lubricated that she was dripping down the crack of her ass.

She gave a loud snort that could have been heard back in the house and raised her legs in the widest "V" imaginable. I put my arms behind the backs of them and spread her slightly wider, driving her knees back almost to her shoulders.

She shouted, "That's it baby!! Fuck me, pound me, make it hurt, I loooove you!!"

That was all in a tone of voice like she was at Churchill Downs, it was the Kentucky Derby, and she was encouraging the horse she had just bet on down to the wire.

I was expending all of my energy driving her hips into the cushions of the couch. Her tits were flailing wildly under her shirt, I heard a loud snap as her bra couldn't take the strain any longer and disintegrated. Then her boobs really began to bounce on her chest.

All the time the only sound was a very liquid slurp-slurp-slurp, flesh slapping on flesh and Maddie making little ug-ug-ug grunting noises.

She was moving her hips underneath all of that pounding. It was like she was dancing the hula, which had the effect of rotating me inside her in 360 degree arcs.

The feeling of her insides, both hot and silky and also violently roiling, like the ocean in a storm, was getting me there faster than I wanted to get.

I looked at her beautiful face. It was lost in passion, her mouth wide open and her eyes rolled up in her head. They were visible now that both hands were frantically clawing at my ass.

Her chest was heaving violently with her huge mounded boobs flopping wildly underneath her shirt. That last vision did it, I completely lost it.

I heard myself give a low growl and then it was more like a scene out of Animal Planet.

I was grunting like a wild boar, she shrieked with outright visceral passion and we began to collide at the point where we joined.

It was not so much sex as it was cage wrestling.

She writhed like a snake under me. I continued to ram her as hard as I could. As we did it she was shrieking over and over, "More-more-more-more-deeper-deeper-deeper!!"

Then she spasmed. It wasn't so much an orgasm as it was a feat of strength.

It was an amazing demonstration of the power of her muscular little body.

Her back arched in a bow, literally lifting me off the ground at the point where I was buried in her.

Then her legs, which I was holding back with my arms broke free of my grip and began to quiver and shake.

She shot them out to the side at an almost 45 degree angle and I could feel them vibrating at a fantastic rate. It was like she was trying to shake something off her legs. Her well-developed little feet were bouncing around on the end of her legs like they were not under her control, toes tightly curled.

Meanwhile she was soaking me with her juices. Her pussy was literally sucking on me, while her whole love channel pulsated. It was about as close to a full body orgasm as any woman will ever achieve.

I couldn't stand the stimulation any longer and I came. Cumming is not the correct word. It felt like I transferred my male genetalia, cock balls and all into her famished hole.

It was an exquisite sensation; maximum pain and supreme pleasure all in one moment.

It took me a very long time to get my awareness back. She was out cold. Lying on her back, breathing like a sprinter and with me slowly shrinking out of her.

Her arms were at her sides. Her feet were flat on the floor. She looked as totally fucked as any woman since Eve.

It was also almost the exact same position I had seen her in last night when we came to get her.

Jealousy and anger flared and subsided.

She opened her eyes slowly. She looked panic stricken. I said with all of the gentleness and love I could muster, "Welcome back my love."

There were a lot of meanings in that statement, all of them sincerely felt.

She smiled wistfully and said, "I adore you.

"I have never come like that in my life. It was probably the fear of your loss and the horror of last night but it was beyond earth shaking. I felt like my insides were being squeezed out of me."

I continued to rest on my knees. I was between her spread legs, with my totally depleted cock lying against her very messy pussy.

The intense heat from that part of her was waking Old Lucifer up. Round two was in the offing.

The languid Maddie was instantly replaced by my spirited partner.

She smacked me on the arm and said, "Get off!! We have to get back to the house before Billy gets back so we can arrange things. I don't want him to even suspect what happened.

"And I have a heck of a lot of cleaning to do thanks to you." She started reassembling her wardrobe.

I laughed as I was standing up and zipping. The Maddie I knew had returned. We were back together with a gusto. And all of the evil spirits of preppies past had been banished from the world.

We entered the lounge area through the patio.

Thank God Mary was the only one sitting there. We both looked so well-fucked that I am sure her parents would have had us flogged.

I had the physically exhausted look of a man who had been through a rousing workout with a Marine Drill Sergeant.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,971 Followers