A Totally Unromantic Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,971 Followers

Maddie's lovely thick hair looked like she had run it through a wind tunnel. Her bra had been so thoroughly destroyed that her tits were swinging back and forth as she walked and she was moving around bowlegged. I didn't even want to think about why that was.

Mary looked delighted. She said with considerable irony, "Well, I see that you two have worked things out."

Maddie walked over to Mary and tenderly kissed her on her cheek. She said simply, "Thank you."

Mary teared up.

Maddie said, "We have gotten past the present disaster and there will never be anything that will drive us apart again.

"We are going down to the court house now to get married and we want you and Milly to come along."

That was news to me; welcome news but news nonetheless. But I am a well-trained male. I know who holds the script.

Maddie added, "I'm sorry but please do not tell mother, or father. I will forgive them someday but the wounds are too raw right now."

Billy and Milly made their appearance at that point. Mary must have called her to tell her the coast was clear.

Billy was beyond excited. He was clutching half a museum's worth of souvenir fossils in a plastic bag.

He said with delight, "Milly bought these for me. I can curate my own collection."

I thought, "Seriously? Curate? How old is this kid?"

Milly came up to me and lightly kissed me on the cheek. She said, "This means everything to me."

I took both of her hands and said, "You were a rock. I will never be able to repay you."

It was Milly's turn to get misty eyed.

Maddie was back to her usual high spirits. She said, "You all need to get dressed. We have a wedding to attend."

I was afraid that Milly's shriek of delight would attract their parents, but apparently Martha was off somewhere having the vapors and Bud must have been out riding the grounds, or one of the female servants, or whatever the Lord of the Manor does in his spare time.

Maddie went upstairs with Billy.

I walked upstairs with them.

Of course I was immediately banished from the bridal chamber. She told me it was bad luck.

I was thinking, "Sheeeze! How much worse could our luck get?" But I didn't want to tempt fate.

I was sitting downstairs reading and drinking a cup of tea when Maddie came down with Billy. I dropped the cup in sheer wonder.

She was in a simple vintage Laura Ashley dress. It was pure white linen with a low scoop in the front and it had "my wedding dress" written all over it. The shoes were taupe and only four inch heels.

And she had gone all-out with the things women do to make themselves look exceptional.

Maddie's beauty is a scientific fact. There is a mathematical conceptualization called "the Golden Ratio", which is a proportional arrangement of things that humans perceive as "beauty". Mattie's face is right on that proportion, 1.618 or Phi, and it is hypnotic. I couldn't stop looking at her.

But I tore myself away from that beautiful face as soon as I saw who she was leading hand-in-hand down the stairs.

It was a small boy in kid sized morning dress. He looked as proud as he could be. Since it had clearly been tailored for Billy it must have been THEIR little secret.

She looked at me impishly and said, "I needed somebody to give me away and YOU needed a best man."

We were driven into downtown Ann Arbor in a big black Suburban, not unlike the ones I see the President riding around in in DC.

Milly was in a pure silk floral print that was both simple and screamed expensive.

Mary was in one of her usual business dresses. She is a Partner in a CPA firm. Her outfit was classy, while still sexy beyond belief.

The ceremony was performed by a judge who of course knew Dr. Bud and Dr. Martha.

Maddie blithely explained that they were not able to make the ceremony.

The judge looked skeptical. Maddie looked lawyerly. The judge performed the ceremony.

At the point where he got to the "who gives this woman" part, a little voice next to her said with firm and unyielding authority, "I do."

When the judge asked for a ring my four year old best man, who had now moved over to stand beside ME produced a brilliant ring that I had made especially for my new wife.

She had never seen it. Billy and I can keep a few secrets too.

It was a flawless five caret Blue Ceylon sapphire between two thee caret diamonds on a white gold band.

Based on what I had spent on it I knew that the next several generations would be wearing it at THEIR weddings.

It shone like a supernova as I slipped it on her finger.

She gasped in wonder. The two bridesmaids broke protocol to mob her to see it.

The judge did his part about pronouncing us man and wife.

He then stomped off to his office. My guess was that he was going to give old Bud a call.

Two ecstatic women were milling around the bride.

Then Maddie threw herself into my arms, hugged that tight little body with its big soft boobs against me and said with command in her voice, "You may kiss the bride."

Did I mention that she was bossy?

Epilogue:

It was Commissioning Week. Billy was standing among the steadfast white-clad ranks of Midshipmen.

As a Battalion Commander he was at rigid attention in front of his battalion. He had already qualified for Naval Aviation's advanced strike pipeline.

He would leave for his assignment at NAS Pensacola today. It was Maddie alone, who had given our son the confidence to be a carrier pilot.

She was standing next to me, my perfect soul mate of a wife, beaming with pride at him.

She had raised a damaged little boy into the outstanding specimen of All-American manhood standing in front of us. She had also managed to turn a solitary 34 year old nerd, into a 52 year old man of some influence and wealth.

My exquisite Chelsea was standing next to me weeping silently. She was crying with joy. She and Billy have always had a special bond. Maddie created that.

I didn't think it could be possible for any woman to outshine Maddie for sheer feminine sex appeal but my beautiful Chelsea had done it.

But Chelsea is going to MIT, rather than off to read the classics at her mother's alma mater. Apparently gorgeous 18 year old girls with Chelsea's formidable talents in mathematics and theoretical computing are quite rare.

I like to think that she got some of that knack from me but her mother is the smart one.

The rest of my children were strung out next to Maddie, all holding little signs congratulating Billy.

They were spaced an ideal two years apart. Both of them were as bright and well-brought up as you would expect from any product of Maddie's mothering.

Sixteen year old Janey is the athlete. She is already taller than average, like her aunt Mary. She was just included on the Women's Youth Soccer ODP for the National Team.

Where Chelsea has Maddie's extreme sex appeal Janey comes off more like the Goddess Athena. She has a natural clean-cut almost aesthetic beauty that radiates good health and extreme athleticism.

She is interested in boys. But she is a lot more interested in being a female Olympian.

Lanky fourteen year old Tom is the one I claim. He is the one who picked up my black arts. Except he did it by age ten.

I knew that I had to train him simply to keep him just this side of the line. That was a smart move on my part because he has already surpassed me as a super-hacker.

But he is the original good-guy white-hatter in cyberspace. And I am certain that the adults who utilize his skills would probably faint dead away if they knew how old he actually was.

Milly and her husband stood on the other side of me.

She went into medicine and has been a practicing Pediatrician for ten years. There are other specialties that pay more. But Milly loves kids and they are who she wants to spend her life helping.

Her husband is an all-around good guy and s man's-man. He is with USAID so Milly has had plenty of opportunity to take care of children in some very interesting Third World places.

They plan to have their own brood once Milly gets her fill of rescuing the world.

Mary never married. She worked her way into a senior partnership at Deloitte. She is definitely NOT an old maid though. Mary seems to like them gorgeous and very frisky, with a lot of variety.

And with her money she has the pick of the litter. The guy standing next to her was some Brazilian stud ten years younger. And he might as well have showed up with a leash on him.

Me, I have my perfect friend and life-companion. We raise our kids and live our lives as partners and we spend as much time as possible together visiting interesting places.

Maddie still turns heads, especially when we are in Italy. And she is still the hottest fuck in the beltway.

I have not had the balls to question my good fortune but I always wonder what would have happened if I had not given in to my voyeuristic nature.

I know that some of you are thinking, "How could you go through life with a woman you met at a gangbang?" And I understand your point.

But it is hard to argue with a lifetime of results.

There is no moral to the story. Except perhaps that once in a while a nowhere man like me can have a bit of luck. But, if Lady Luck DOES choose to favor you, you had better hang on tight because the ride can get bumpy.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,971 Followers