A Touch of Class

Story Info
Horny blonde coed watches housemate pay the rent.
4.6k words
4.2
101.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

Author's note: This story falls somewhere between Non-consent and Voyeur. I've entered it in the Voyeur category as that's primarily what it concerns. If scenes of hot young female students being coerced into sex by dirty old men appalls you, please read no further. Those that do, feel free to enjoy the first story I've published in a while.

*

18-year old university student Nikki Brown craved some excitement in her mundane life. Little did she know it was just around the corner...

It was one Friday night during the spring term that the chain of events set in motion. The luscious blonde with head-turning beauty was out on the town with brunette housemate Tara, as they had done almost every Friday since being thrown together at the start of term.

A little too common at times for Nikki's liking Tara had nonetheless become as close a friend as she was likely to make in a strange new city. As they teased the boys that stood around hoping for a chance at either pretty teen, Tara confessed that the non-stop partying had left her somewhat impoverished. In fact, things were so bad, she complained, that she was struggling to pay the rent. By way of instant reparation, Nikki made a play at the group of lads surrounding them, guaranteeing free booze for the rest of the night. Sadly for the boys, the girls escaped when they weren't looking and Tara's predicament was only temporarily resolved.

Nikki thought nothing more of it until she met a flushed and distressed looking housemate on the stairs the following week. "Is everything okay?" Nikki implored, the words causing the other girl to erupt in a flood of tears.

Conveying Tara to her room, Nikki asked what was wrong. Tara sniffed, trying hard to compose herself. "This month's rent, Nikki, I haven't got it."

Nikki issued a look of concern that masked a deeper incredulity. If she was perfectly able to meet the nominal payments demanded by their landlord Mr Carver, why did the other girl seem to have so much trouble?

Then it occurred to Nikki that she came from good stock, a stockbroker's daughter raised amid privilege and opportunity whereas Tara was somewhat coarse, coming from a broken home and raised in a bad part of the country. Had they not been thrown together by chance, Nikki and Tara would not have become acquainted.

"You can't help me, can you Nikki?" pleaded Tara, her accent grating on Nikki's ears.

In actual fact, Nikki could – if she wanted to. She had a plentiful savings account. But it was impossible to tell what was around the corner, besides which she doubted ever seeing the money again. "I'm as badly off as you, Tara" she lied. "I just about manage to pay my rent each month."

Hearing the words, once more Tara broke down, the salty tears causing her eyeliner to run, producing black trails down her cheeks. With her dishevelled brunette hair, she looked a real tramp. Sniffing the air around her friend, the blonde turned up her nose with disdain. "Urrgh, what's that ghastly smell?"

It was only now, at close quarters, that Nikki observed the matted knots in Tara's hair, the dry streaky trails on her chin and the telltale damp stain on the front of her t-shirt. Unless Nikki was mistaken, Tara had been engaged in recent sexual activity.

Reluctant at first, after a little coaxing finally Tara confessed. "Mr Carver came round earlier. He said that if I didn't have the rent money he was going to kick me out. I was so scared, Nikki. I didn't know what to do for the best."

Nikki's face took on a frown. The question that followed came as much from a selfish perspective as concern for her housemate. "Does that mean you're leaving?"

Tara paused, choosing her words with care. "I managed to, um, buy some time," she managed with a pout, her eyes welling up once more. "Mr Carver said that I could have another week provided I...provided I...oh Nikki, he made me suck his smelly cock."

Nikki's jaw dropped. Tara looked up shamefaced. Nikki put an arm around her friend, offering comfort, but deep down all she could think was how big a slut she was and how bad she smelt. Not only that, their landlord Mr Carver was middle aged, overweight and bald, with severe personal hygiene problems. It made Nikki retch just thinking about having to peel back that crusty foreskin and suck on it...urrgh. Yet, deep down in her loins there was an unmistakeable tingle Nikki couldn't rightly explain.

"I better go shower," whispered Tara, traipsing away dejectedly.

As soon as the door was closed and she heard the water running, Nikki's hands were drawn magnetically to her pussy, one set of fingers wrenching aside the soaking wet crotch of her thong, the other stroking her inner thigh before four fingers were buried with a squelch. Half a dozen tweaks of her clit and Nikki howled the bedroom down, the splish-splash of the shower thankfully muting her ecstasy.

That was the start of it, yet it was nothing to what happened subsequently.

* * *

Two days before Carver was due to return for the rent, Tara was no nearer to accumulating anywhere near the rent money and was back in Nikki's room, begging her housemate's help. "Please Nikki, Carver won't take no for an answer."

"I'm sorry, Tara, but I just don't have that sort of money," the blonde replied, hastily covering the latest bank statement that showed a £3,500 balance.

Tara looked on dejectedly. "£400, that's all I need," she begged. "I'll pay it back, I promise."

Nikki sympathised but had no intention of bailing her out. "What happens next month when you're in the same mess?" she replied, looking down her nose at Tara.

"I'll get a part time job, I'll stop going out so much, anything..."

Nikki shook her head. "Sorry Tara, I just don't have that sort of money. Maybe you should have sorted out your finances before you decided to come to uni."

Tara looked down to the ground, feeling humiliated. "I guess I'm just going to have to go back to my parents and beg."

"You do that."

* * *

The following day when they met in the kitchen, Tara looked ten times happier. "Yay," she heralded holding aloft the wad of cash. "I spun my mum a sob story then did the same thing with my dad. Between them they stumped up £1,200. Now I can get that fucker Carver off my back, and have a few nights out."

Nikki looked back quizzically. "Wouldn't it be more sensible to pay Carver three months rent now, while you've got the money?"

"Oh fuck that," retorted Tara. "I want to enjoy myself."

Nikki took a dim view of her housemate's hedonistic view on life. "You know what's best, I guess," she said cryptically.

* * *

The following evening Nikki arrived home a little later than Tara, finding her friend in a flood of tears in the lounge. "Tara, what is it?"

Tara could hardly elicit the words. "We've been...we've been b-burgled, Nikki."

The brunette buried her face in her hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh God, no," gasped Nikki.

"They've taken all my money, and your room looks pretty messed up too."

Nikki walked upstairs, returning ten minutes later with a frown that masked a deep sense of relief. "Thank God, not too much missing – just my iPod and a few CD's and DVD's I think. Lucky I had no money in the house. Oh Tara, I really am so sorry."

Tara broke down. "Why oh why has this happened to me?" she repeated over and over.

"I wish I could help, really I do."

* * *

The next evening, Nikki was eating supper when the front door opened and she craned around the door to see. It was their landlord, Mr Carver with his son David, an equally repulsive figure in a younger man's body. Both made Nikki's flesh crawl. "Is Tara in?" enquired Carver senior, his eyes lingering on Nikki's pleasant breasts, a little grin filling his features.

Quickly Nikki ruffled her blouse, blushing in the process. "Um I don't think she is yet, Mr Carver."

"We'll wait then, won't we David?" he said, both men's faces sporting devilish smiles.

Nikki could only imagine what they had in store for her unfortunate housemate. "I'll bring you a cup of coffee," she offered, anxious to get the two filthy perverts out of her air space as quickly as possible.

Five minutes later she tottered into the lounge with the mugs, drawing admiring and unsubtle looks from both men. She wouldn't mind betting that Carver wished she was as frivolous with money as Tara. He probably masturbated over her in his stinking bed each night. Urrgh, she very nearly puked her dinner. As the lecherous Carver senior brought his hand up and patted her bum, Nikki shied away like a virgin bride, turning on her heels and escaping the lounge in double quick time.

She decided to make herself scarce. "I hope Tara's home soon," she announced, careful to keep a reasonable distance.

"Mmmm, us too," responded the seedy landlord with a sneer.

His son offered a similar expression.

God only knew what they had lined up for Tara. Actually, Nikki could well imagine. Two of them this time, there could be little misapprehension as to their intent. Tara, the common little whore, the stupid girl who couldn't manage her finances, was about to be spit roasted. As she stood at the gate, breathing in the fresh summer air, Nikki espied Tara in the distance and her mind started to wander and her pussy started to moisten uncontrollably. A change of heart, she skipped unnoticed around the side of the house, and back inside via the back door. As she tiptoed through into the kitchen, breath held tight, she heard Tara's key in the door, another involuntary gush staining the crotch of her thong.

"Nikki," Tara called out in a loud voice. "Are you home, hun?"

Nikki held her tongue, hearing a little squeal of surprise as Tara was met in the hallway by Carver. "She's gone out, more's the pity," she heard him say.

Oh God, he does want to fuck me, thought Nikki, her face grimacing.

"So, you got the rent money?" continued Carver, cutting quickly to the chase.

The silence that followed told its own story and Nikki could almost picture the salacious grin on Carver's face, the sweat on his palms, his cock getting hard at the thought. Yuk he was an odious individual. Poor Tara.

An overwhelming urge to watch Tara's degradation, fortuitously for Nikki there was a serving hatch between kitchen and lounge, through which she was able to see if the hatch was opened ever so slightly at the middle. No more than a crack, it was sufficient to open an unseen window into the lounge which was already thick in testosterone. Nikki struggled to control her breathing, the throbbing pulse in her pussy matched only by that of her heart.

Tara gave another little squeal when, upon being ushered into the lounge, she saw David Carver, sitting on the couch under the bay front window. Even from this vantage point some forty feet away, Nikki could see quite plainly the huge bulge in the younger man's trousers.

As a disorientated Tara backed away from the older man, his son reached stuck out a foot, causing the brunette to lose her balance. She was caught by David's strong hands, a listless plea for clemency going unregarded. With a deft touch he lifted the helpless student onto his lap, legs either side of his, her back against his overhanging belly. She was virtually looking straight back at Nikki who took a step back, her pussy beginning to quiver with expectation. Tara shifted uncomfortably, gritting her teeth and making a token fight of it, trying to wriggle free. But there was only ever going to be one outcome. Like a cat playing with a mouse, David seemed buoyed by the resistance, allowing him to become more forceful, stifling Tara's futile efforts at squirming free.

When finally Tara gave up struggling, David raked aside her brunette curls, sucking at the soft flesh of her neck. Tara's eyes slanted and she whimpered as his teeth grazed the skin. David's repulsive father sat adjacent, revelling in the scene and cajoling on the younger man. Then he did something that made Nikki's eyes bulge. He reached inside his trouser zip, unveiling a semi aroused cock that rolled around in his palm. When Tara's eyes fell upon the sight, her face contorted like she'd tasted something bitter – or was about to.

When he'd finished with Tara's neck, displaying a tenderness that belied his brutish demeanour, David began to unbutton her blouse from the bottom upwards. Caressing the flesh around her navel, he whispered how sexy she was. Tara continued to squirm but seemed resigned to her fate. The final button just above her breasts undone, David tugged the flimsy top clear to whoops of excitement from his father who now gripped tight a fully erect cock, its purple dome fierce and bloodshot. The acrid smell found Nikki's nostrils some thirty feet away and she screwed up her face. Poor Tara.

David busily gave Tara's tits a good squeeze through the silky little bra. Firm and fruity, they were rather like two apples. At the same time, Nikki found herself cupping her own breasts that were marginally plumper than Tara's. The voyeur had to bite her bottom lip to stifle a moan, spying as David grazed his thumbs back and forth over the firm nipples that looked as if they were trying to pop out of the front of the bra. The pressure induced a groan from Tara and first gathering of lushness in her pussy.

Nikki herself was aching so much between her legs it felt like she had a rash, but she didn't dare do anything about it, for fear of betraying herself.

Maintaining control, David upped the pace, his hands moulding and kneading Tara's tits like a baker moulding dough, the sheer force of his ministrations causing the precious orbs to work free of the confines of the bra, spilling out over the top. Immediately, David's fingers found the excited nipples, twisting and pinching as Tara, subconsciously or otherwise, grinded her bum into his crotch. "Oh you are one fucking hot piece of arse," he drooled as his cock rose to her butt, giving it a dry fuck.

Catching a wave of defiance, Tara jerked suddenly, able to twist and sink her fingernails into his cheek. The short incursion was brought to a swift halt with a slap across the face causing Tara to whimper. "Fucking crazy bitch," he whispered menacingly, patting at the wound.

"You gonna let her get away with that?" taunted the older man.

David snorted, upending Tara in his lap, her belly pressed tight to his thighs. Tara shrieked as she felt her skirt ruffle and David's hand wrestle with her panties. They were worked down to her knees, her skirt pushed in the other direction, exposing a peachy little bum. David gave a deep sigh of appreciation before raising his hand shoulder high. For a brief moment everything went still in the house and Nikki eased back once more from the crack in the serving hatch, holding her breath.

Suddenly the room was animated once more, David's hand descending towards the raised butt cheek. Flesh met flesh with a crack, the spank causing Tara to scream out, more in surprise than pain. Two more spankings righted the wrong, the blood on David's cheek dry and solidified and already forgotten as he savoured the vibrations emanating from Tara's pussy as it pressed his thigh.

"Give the slut here," commanded his father, his bloated cock teased sufficiently so that it was fully erect with a dewdrop of precum bubbling up in the eye.

David appeared unwilling to give up the prize bounty, but nonetheless submitted to his father's order, giving Tara a push that sent her sprawling onto the carpet. Clambering to her knees, barely a moment elapsed to draw breath before Carver's rampant cock was at her lips. The dab of precum loosened and trickled down her chin. "You know what to do, bitch," he laughed.

As tears welled in Tara's eyes she took the slab of manhood in hand, drawing back the foreskin, eyes slanting in disgust at the stale aroma. Yet she knew the quicker her tongue got to work, the quicker the smell would abate. Taking the strawberry head between her lips, the pretty brunette drowned it in saliva. Her lips worked back and forth, cleaning the engorged dome and causing Carver's eyes to roll. "Oh fuck, yeah, you are one hot little cocksucker," he moaned appreciatively.

Tara's eyes locked on his briefly before she lowered them once more, taking more of the cock into the warm oral recess. Inch by inch it disappeared until Tara's nose was buried in the mesh of dark, greasy pubic hair and Carver's heavy, untrimmed balls rested on her chin. Nikki could hear her housemate gag and splutter as she sucked and licked, amazed the girl didn't puke. Poor Tara.

It was David's turn to unleash the contents of his underpants, a cock of similar dimensions to his father's and equally fierce-looking. He surveyed Tara's arse as it bobbed with the motion of the blowjob, offering a complimentary pat. Tara moaned, the volume muted by the cock that filled her mouth and which was now beginning to be pushed back and forth as Carver took it upon himself to fuck her mouth like a tight little cunt. "Oh fuck, yeah baby," he enthused. "Take it all you filthy little slut."

A line of saliva began a slow trail from the side of her mouth as Tara compliantly let the seedy landlord fuck her face. Suddenly she jerked as David moved up close behind and plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. "Oh, she's loving every minute of this," he cried. "She's as wet as fuck."

A stifled moan emitted from Tara's plugged mouth.

David lifted his fingers to taste the juicy deposit, sucking longingly as his other hand gently teased his prick hard.

"Fuck her tight little cunt," ordered his father.

The younger man didn't need telling twice. Parting the helpless student's thighs with his big hands he shuffled up close. From her vantage point Nikki's eyes expanded like ping pong balls as she watched the engorged tip fired hard and cruelly into her housemate's tender cunt. Thank God it was wet for David would surely have damaged her with the force. The younger man whooped enthusiastically as he drove in and out, banging purposefully. He and his father exchanged a high five over the prone student who was gurgling on the fat cock, spittle pooling on the lounge carpet beneath her.

David puffed out his chest and threw back his head as he thrust into the wet pussy, working back and forth over Tara's clit. Each stroke pushed her deeper onto the older man's cock. Hands reaching beneath to cup and squeeze her hanging breasts, Nikki looked on with a mix of fear and excitement, her own pussy soaking – without the merest stimulation. For two disgusting oafs these guys sure knew how to get a girl wet.

It was the older man that reached orgasm first, submerging his cock deep in Tara's accommodating mouth, nudging her throat. Cheeks blushed a deep purple, Tara shifted in readiness for the ultimate spurt. As if to give the watching Nikki a sight to remember Carver drew back, taking hold of the shaft and tugging as he grunted. A rope of thick cum ejected from the eye, painting Tara's face and hair. The first load was quickly followed by a second wad, fired onto Tara's waiting tongue. She chomped at the spunk, swallowing it gratefully.

Carver flopped back exhausted, his pot belly rising and falling as he surveyed his son banging repeatedly into Tara's cunt, the slap of thigh on butt flesh ringing out. Her mouth free at last, Tara moaned like a bitch on heat, an almost pained sound. Yet the expression on her face told a different story, framed as it was in pure lust. Nikki could well believe her housemate was loving every minute of it, the dirty little slut. Beneath her breath Tara begged David to make her cum. David grinned. Reaching down, he took hold of her hair, drawing her slight body up to his chest as he pounded her from behind.

From her position in the kitchen, Nikki watched in awe, her pussy wringing wet. She just had to get some relief fast, torn between her own need and a wish to see David fill Tara's pussy with his cream. "Do it, David," she mouthed under her breath.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12