A Touch of Leather

Story Info
Spanking scene at a BDSM club.
2.2k words
4.14
21.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The zipper snicked closed, molding the leather to her legs an inch at a time. The leather conformed and encased her calves, then her knees, and finally her soft, smooth thighs. The rich smell of luscious leather permeated the air. She breathed it in, stood up, and faced herself in the mirror. She wore a black leather micro mini skirt. The leather halter top screamed BDSM from a studded collar straps slashed downward racing diagonally towards her nipples. Bright red lipstick contrasted with her pale skin and dramatically made up eyes; her hair curled wildly, artfully mussed. The outfit was complete, the only thing missing was to don the attitude befitting the leather gear. Deep, cleansing breaths helped. She could do this. The leather creaked and clung renewing her determination and the smell intensified the itch between her thighs. What could be more arousing than leather, except sex?

The night word a mantle of darkness. She maneuvered out of the cab and headed up the industrial stairwell in the warehouse district, towards the reinforced steel door with heavy rivets. Palms damp she reminded herself to breathe, opened the door and slid inside into the Scene.

One icy draft beer in hand, she surveyed the crowd. Men and women of all shapes and sizes mingled in various boudoir wear. Black was the color of choice. Leather aficionados were interspersed with bared breasts and glistening skin, peignoirs, and corsets, denim and vinyl. A transvestite sauntered by sucking on a bright blue dildo. A naked woman with a ball gag in her mouth hung suspended in a cage. Lighting was low, but the jungle gym of steel bars and Saint John's crosses waited just beyond the bar. Many of the structures were empty still since the night was young, and the players were just now arriving.

She sipped her beer and waited, talking to no one, just watching. A man in black denim, about her height, with a shaved head and nipple piercings was staring at her. He approached her and her pulse tripped. "Mistress, may I buy you a drink."

"How nice of you to offer, but no--no thank you."

He persisted, "Would you whip me mistress? I would serve you hand and foot this night."

Who talked like that? Stifling a giggle, and donning a haughty demeanor she said the most outlandish thing she could think of, "No slave, you may not serve me this evening, but you may kiss my boots and be gone." Had she just said that?

"Oh mistress, you are too kind." Why, yes she had, and there he was prostrate at her feet, reverently fondling her booted toes, kissing them in apparent delight in a show of devotion. The slave with the foot fetish made a spectacle for the crowd and left with a dreamy smile on his face looking for another mistress. A few people clapped and some laughed at the dramatic display.

She had to smile, this club was a crazy place. Maybe she could get used to being called "Mistress." She sipped her beer, stretched her arms and back and waited and wondered, anticipation building, stretching her nerves tight. A woman in a corset approached her long lovely red curly hair swaying around her shoulders. "Can I buy you a drink?"

She wondered how to let this lovely creature down gently? She leaned over and gently caressed the girl's cheek with the back of her fingers. "I'm waiting for someone." When the redhead rubbed against her hand, she couldn't resist, and leaned in for a soft breath-stealing kiss. "Can I have a rain check for another time?" The girl flushed and purred, "I'd like that. I'll see more of you later!" As she sashayed off she cast a flirtatious grin over her shoulder. She sighed in regret, and reminded herself, "Stay focused."

The night wore on. She watched and waited. Made her way to the bathroom. Stopped to watch a girl tied to the jungle gym getting spanked with a paddle. Anticipation and dread roiled in her stomach. She could do this. The paddle cracked against pale glowing cheeks, with a WHACK. Mmmm. "How can I be so wet and so nervous at the same time," she shuddered Eyes scanning the crowd.

A touch on her shoulder and a voice husky in her ear said, "Pretty sight. I like to start with my bare hand though, it's more intimate. Get your bottom heated and pink, then rub your bottom to ease the sting." She turned towards him and his power rolled off of him, like a jolt to her solar plexis. Her heart thudded in her ears.

"Tell me, have you ever been to Alaska?" He murmured, a half smile quirking one side up of his chiseled lips.

"Yes, I'm an igloo lover." She answered to the coded question.

He stepped closer, and curled a hand behind her neck, tangling in her curls and gripped her hair firmly, tugging without causing pain. Lightning streaked though her system in response. Her breath hitched.

"I see. Well then, you know it's a beautiful, dangerous place. Tell me little girl, are you ready to serve me?" And his other hand withdrew a chain with two clamps on the ends from his pocket and dangled them in her face. "You may call me Master or Sir. I've discussed your limits with your Master already. It is your master's will that you belong to me tonight to instruct and whip and pleasure, but the choice is yours. If you want to submit to me, then kneel in front of me and bare your breasts, little girl."

Heart tripping she wobbles, but manages to kneel in front of him. Genlty she pushes up her halter top baring her breasts. "Yes, Sir, I belong to you tonight." The words rush through her thrilling and terrifying in the face of this powerful, attractive Dom. He cups her breast and tweaks the nipple in a tight pinch. The nipple pops to attention and he smiles, pleased, then attaches the clover clamp to it until the pressure turns sharp. He clamps the other nipple and brushes her hair back from her face in a gentle caress. "Very good, little girl." He leans down and gives her an open mouth kiss in greeting and asks, "Are you wet?"

"Yes, very!"

"Yes, what?" he asks and lightly pulls on the nipple clamp chain. Pain flares briefly.

"Yes, Master. If it pleases you, I can feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute. Sir!"

"Better. Now, show me how wet you are with your fingers like a good girl." She seeks her wetness between her thighs and comes up with glistening fingers.

"Very nice, now suck your fingers clean." Salty, sweetness greets her tongue as she tastes herself. Anticipation builds. She wants this man, in her body, fucking her hard, giving her orgasm after orgasm, filling her with his hard cock and driving thrusts. But she knows there is a long wait ahead of her yet. A pain and pleasure filled wait first.

"Tonight, we'll begin using the sawhorse. Have you been tied up in public before?"

"No sir"

"Hmmm. I think we'll leave the blind fold off. I think you like to feel eyes upon you. I like the leather little Girl, it's very sexy. Do you feel sexy?"

"Yes, sir, I do Sir."

"Mmmm. Good! Now get up and come with me. You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you, love?" And lightly tugs on the chain and gives her a hand upright. People are ogling her, she feels their eyes on her breasts as he leads her by the chain through the crowd. No one touches her but a few men follow behind, realizing that a show is about to begin. Her temperature rises in response. Wetness pools in her pussy. They pass a small throng of people, watching a man tied to a St John's cross. His partner flogs his naked body. Then they reach an empty sawhorse with U hooks and a padded top.

"Lay across the saw horse, little girl, with your ass in the air. I'm going to tie your wrists to the legs so you can grip the leg when you need to. Do you understand?" The leather feels smooth and cold on her bare breasts. She reaches down for the second hand hold on the leg and he ties Velcro restraints from her wrists to the U hooks. She tugs and the restraints hold. A shiver wracks her and she feels herself tightening up. He unzips her skirt several inches, pushing it above her hips. Cool air reaches her ass and she shudders. Her breath comes in pants. She can only see the ground in front of the sawhorse, but there are feet in her peripheral vision. She has an audience seeing her tenderest parts. She pants in excitement. He removes the nipple clamps and she sees his feet disappear from her view. She sense him behind her.

He whispers in her ear what he's going to do to her, while caressing her bottom, giving her time to adjust to being exposed with her ass in the air. Then he retreats behind her and gently pats her bottom, resting his hand there for a moment. Then, Whack, his hand meets flesh with a light sting, and he begins to playfully, slap her bottom. High on her cheek, then in the middle, followed by another whack on the meaty underside of her bottom. She begins to relax into the light pain, enjoying the feel. "This isn't so bad," she sighs and arches into the next blow.

The next blow comes a little harder, and he begins to spank with a rhythm, building the intensity gradually with harder and harder whacks. Heat begins to generate and the arousal is startling with the increasing pain. Every so often, he stops and rubs her bottom and whispers in her ear, "How are you doing Love? Can you take more for me?"

She whispers back, "I am fine, sir. Please sir, spank me more. " And arches her ass into his touch, willing him to touch her throbbing pussy. He laughs pleased and moves his hand down her crack lightly to the crease of her thigh, circling just shy of her lips, tracing a tingling path and hovering by her clit.

"Very nice little girl. Are you my willing cum slut?" His hand lightly circles her labia again just skimming the wetness from her lips, not quite reaching her clit.

"Yes, master, I am your cum slut. Please touch me master! "

Whack.

"Why should I do that? Hmmm?"

She arches and wiggles her ass higher in the air. "Please sir, I am so turned on. My pussy is on fire!"

"Hmmm. Let's see." He traces a finger along her slit, gathering moisture and spreads it on her clit. She bucks, and he begins to rub her clit. Rubbing harder and harder sending spirally pleasure through her. She gasps and pleads, and moans, knowing she is putting on quite a show and further excited by the strangers watching her. As she spirals toward a crest, he stops. And she cries out, "No! Please sir, I'm so close."

"No, my dear, it's far too soon for me to allow you to climax. Kiss the paddle and thank me for the pain you are about to receive!" She does just that and is rewarded by sharper and harder Whacks of the wooden paddle. The pain is intense and she shifts away. He rubs her bottom to settle her and then begins again.

"You can do this little girl. Give in to the pain. Don't fight it! That's it. Ride the pain for your master baby. I'll reward you soon. I'm going to take you in one of the private rooms after this and fuck my little cum slut rough! I'm going to fill that pussy with hard cock. Would you like that?"

Whack! Whack, whack! Harder and faster, lighter and slower, deeper and with pauses the blows turned her ass fire. Tears streamed down her face. She hesitated to use her safe word, about to utter, "Stunt Dog" her crazy safe word, when the spanking ceased.

He whispered roughly in her ear, "I'm so proud of you little girl. You did extremely well for me. And after a pause began to rub her aching ass, then penetrated her with a finger, and began to alternate finger fucking her with rubbing her clit until she was panting and wreathing.

Fully aroused, she was brought up short again when he withdrew his fingers from her throbbing pussy and came around to unfasten her restraints. He helps her to stand up and folds her in a warm comforting hug, wiping tears from her streaked face. Then he traces circles on her backs, as she settles down. He kisses her and their tongues touch and tangle.

She whispers, "Thank you Sir! I've never been spanked like that before. It took my breath away!"

"You did beautifully little girl. I'm going to reward you now! Come with me to the back room.." And he readjusts her skirt and halter top and leads her to the back room.

End of Part 1