A Touch of Lunacy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c_kitten
c_kitten
283 Followers

Katherine glowered at him again and started to back away again. He pinned her again, growling in annoyance. He let her up and they repeated it again before Katherine just gave up and sat. Donovan shook his head again and Katherine huffed in frustration before plopping down to lay on the ground. Donovan tilted his head and studied her a moment. He looked around the woods, listening intently and smelling deeply. Satisfied, he laid down near her but with plenty of distance between them.

Katherine suddenly recalled that backing down from another wolf was too weak. She frowned. He'd pinned her several times. It was obvious he was the stronger. What was he getting at? What game had he thought up? She was too deep in thought that she hadn't realized that he'd snuck closer. She started in surprise when he licked her cheek. She stood up and growled at him. He didn't seem concerned with her threat. He stood and bumped his head against her shoulder. Katherine snapped at him and took a few steps away and plopped on the ground to try to figure out what he was up to. He followed her and sat near her, nearer than before but far enough that he couldn't reach her.

It went on like that, Katherine getting less huffy each time. Eventually, he licked her cheek and she just looked at him in annoyance. Donovan wagged his tail like it was a great accomplishment. Katherine rolled her eyes and settled on the ground. She was starting to feel chill and she realized that it must be past midnight. She glanced at the fallen leaves around her and she supposed it was autumn. She frowned and tried to figure out how long she'd been here with the pack. She blinked in surprise as Donovan wiggled till his side was pressed against hers. He laid his head down on his paws and huffed in a sad sort of way.

Katherine frowned, but laid her head down next to his.

She drifted off to sleep at some point and woke slowly to the sun's light filtering through the leaves. She yawned, sitting up and cried out in surprise realizing she had shifted back to her human form at some point in the night. Her skin felt icy and she burrowed back into the leaves. She glanced around and didn't see Donovan anywhere but he must have seen her naked body. She frowned wondering if he had left her alone in the forest after she had fallen asleep. Though that meant that he wouldn't have seen her naked, she was surprised by the hurt she felt at the thought of him abandoning her in the night.

She heard a rustle and turned to see Donovan in his wolf form trot up to her with a couple of rabbits in his mouth. He laid them in front of her and waited. She arched a brow at the raw meat. He looked pointedly at her, then shook his body and stretched. He huffed when she just looked at him blankly. He rolled his eyes and plopped down on the ground. He looked like he was trying to come to some decision before he finally rolled over and started to shift into human form. Katherine looked away quickly, not wanting to see his bones moving beneath his skin.

"You can be daft, sometimes," Donovan muttered. Katherine glared at him. He sighed and told her to just turn into her wolf form and it wouldn't matter if she ate the rabbits raw, so long as she stayed a wolf for some time after. Katherine nodded and tried to relax enough to think of being a wolf but she couldn't with Donovan's eyes on her. She growled in frustration. She glared at Donovan and saw him staring at her breasts. She glared and told him to give her some privacy, that he was distracting her. He grinned as he shifted into his wolf form and trotted away. Katherine sighed and laid back on the leaves trying to recall the sound of the fountain. Slowly she felt that peace as she started shifting. She stretched and yawned.

Donovan came back with another rabbit in his mouth and Katherine wondered where he kept getting them so easily. He started digging into this rabbit and Katherine felt green at the sight of the fur, blood, and raw meat. And yet a part of her looked down at the pair of rabbits and thought that it was a great breakfast. She pushed aside the human thoughts, trying to bring the wolf to the front just long enough to swallow down the breakfast. She made it through and Donovan led her down to the stream to drink. He showed her around the woods, showing her how to hunt and track. Katherine couldn't help but find herself having fun.

In the evening, Donovan turned back to human form and sat, waiting for her to join him. Katherine felt embarrassed but knew there wasn't any other way to actually talk to him than to be naked in front of him since there wasn't any clothing anywhere to be seen. She huffed but let herself bring her human form to the front of her mind.

"Well, what do you think of being a wolf," Donovan asked. Katherine shrugged. Donovan waited until she met his eyes. "I'm sorry. I... What I did to you was wrong and I am sorry. I was just hoping that this could be a silver lining."

"Don't worry about it, Donovan. If we haven't had this discussion before, than we've had one similar to it." Katherine sighed, pulling her knees to her chest and looking away from him. "It was nice to run around the woods today. I can't remember the last time I was so happy." She rested her chin on her knee and met his eyes again. She saw him looking over her body and couldn't repress a shiver. She could feel the wolf part of her mind saying he was strong and handsome. A part of her human mind whispered that they were both hurting and that it might be nice to find comfort in each other. She shook her head and hugged her legs tight.

Donovan's eyes glanced up to hers and she could see the heat in them. It made her breath catch and not from fear. He moved close til she could feel the warmth radiating off his body. She closed her eyes and willed herself not to lean into his body. He leaned close to her till his lips were less than an inch away from her forearm. She shivered as he hovered his lips up over her arm, up her neck and to her ear. He breathed deeply, savoring her scent.

"Tell me to go away. Tell me and I will," Donovon said quietly, his voice rasping deeply in his throat. Katherine opened her mouth to tell him but the words caught and she couldn't bring herself to say them. She shuddered and couldn't stand him being so unbearably near without touching. She turned to him and brushed her lips against his. He moaned before he pulled her to him, crushing her against him. Katherine gasped as his hands trailed over back and sides.

Donovan broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes, cupping her face in his hands. Katherine shivered under his gaze, a blush creeping over her. His eyes felt like they drank every detail in, like the memory of her at that moment would be burned in his mind till his last breath and he would cherish it. Katherine gulped and closed her eyes. He leaned in and she thought he was going to kiss her lips but he trailed kisses over her cheeks and forehead. She shivered and opened her mouth to say 'please' but Donovan kissed her deeply. He nibbled her lips and drank in her kisses and moans like they were sweet wine. His hands tangled in her hair as he held her to him. Katherine gasped when he pulled from the kiss. She felt dizzy from his kiss.

He trailed kisses down her neck and across her collarbone, a hand still tangled in her hair, pulling her back and forcing her to thrust her breasts up like an offering. She moaned as Donovan flicked his tongue against one nipple and then the other. They were light touches, barely there. Katherine squirmed in his arms but he held her fast. "Please, Donovan," she gasped. Donovan growled in his throat and sucked on a nipple.

Katherine shivered and panted as pleasure surged through her body, pooling between her legs in a heavy heat. She gasped as his free hand cupped her other breast and rolled its nipple between his fingers. Donovan continued his sweet torture on his breasts, switching his mouth to the other breast. Katherine mewled , grasping his shoulders and shaking with pleasure. She pulled him away from her breasts and kissed him hard and demanding. Katherine moaned as his hands slid down her sides. One hand curved to caress her ass while the other cupped her sex. Donovan slid his fingers along her slit, drawing out sounds of pleasure as she writhed against him. Katherine blinked past the pleasure and leaned forward to kiss his chest. Donovan chose then to flick a finger against her clit. She gasped, clutching him. He slid a finger over the swollen bud. Katherine cried out as she bit into his shoulder.

Katherine let her hands wander as he played with her clit. She traced over his chest and abs. Her hand fluttered over his muscles, traveling lower until she found his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed lighlty, earning a groan from Donovan. She liked the weight of it in her hand and ran her fingers up and down the shaft. She was just starting to work up a rhythm when he slipped a finger into her pussy. She arched back and would have fallen back into the leaves if Donovan hadn't caught her. She gasped in his arms as he worked his finger in and out slowly. He added another and shifted so he got a better angle on her. She clutched at his forearm when he crooked his fingers and rubbed against her g-spot. She saw him grin at her reaction and he continued rubbing against that spot until she threw herself back moaning. He lowered Katherine into the leaves and pulled her hips up to his mouth. Katherine's eyes widened as he lowered his mouth to her and suckle don her clit. She thrashed about, scattering leaves everywhere. Her hands curled into fists, her nails biting into her palm as he pushed her over to climax. She cried out his name, shivering.

Donovan sat back and watched Katherine panting in the grass. Her hair was wild and she looked gorgeous. He leaned over her and plucked a leaf from her hair and trailed it down her body. She gasped and shivered. Katherine opened dreamy eyes and smiled lazily up at him. Donovan felt his chest swell with pride. She was his. She was beautiful, and strong, and she was his. He rolled her on to her stomach and coaxed her hips up.

Katherine blushed with her ass in the air like an offering. She felt so exposed. She was going to protest when she felt the head of his cock at her pussy, rubbing along the lips. She shivered, crying out as he shoved himself in with one powerful thrust. She lay beneath him, gasping at the feel of him in her. He felt so thick and hot. She moved to prop herself up on her arms, but Donovan growled and pressed a hand to her lower back, keeping her ass arched up. She squirmed with embarrassment but she could feel her wolf happy with his dominance of her. Katherine moaned as she felt Donovan slowly thrusting. She gasped his name as he stroked her pleasure higher and higher. Katerine was shaking as she felt an orgasm building. She begged him to fuck her, to push her over that edge. Donovan growled and thrust hard and fast. She screamed into the leaves as pleasure broke over.

Katherine wobbled but Donovan kept her where he wanted as he fucked her. Katherine started shaking as he drove her to another orgasm before the last had faded. Donovan pulled her up and kissed along her neck as he continued thrusting. He growled her name just before he sank his teeth into her shoulder as he came. Katherine collapsed into the leaves and Donovan leaned over her panting. He slipped out of her and lay next to her, pulling her into his arms and nuzzling into her hair. Katherine yawned and snuggled closer. Donovan kissed her temple. She fell asleep but she thought she heard him whisper something. Her sleep fogged mind couldn't decipher it but it sounded reassuring.

c_kitten
c_kitten
283 Followers
12