A Touch Of Mink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You received the first in a series of injections that Friday morning – as well as high-intensity radiation therapy and an anti-androgen 'bomb'. Over the next few days, the latter two killed your testicles for good - along with their attached malignancies. Your subsequent surgery was essentially a cleanup operation, combined with the other procedures to help make your transition easier."

"Why the cloak and dagger?" I inquired. "You took me down in a plot worthy of a spy novel. It made me feel like the whole month, everything, had been the set-up I had been terrified of from the start."

The tears flowed freely again.

"Baby, please don't make me feel worse than I already do. I wasscared. We had a plan to save your lifeand prepare you for some kind of meaningful life afterward. It was the best we could come up with. The only way the plan could succeed waswith your cooperation. Remember, I thought you knew. I asked you to trust me, believe in me, do the things I asked of you, no matter how hard it may be to accept. Bless your heart, you did; better than I ever dreamed you would. I arranged the party with Jamal and Derek because I thought you were ready for it, because you deserved it for all your hard work – and because there was always a possibility our plan would fail and you would never get another chance.

"As we got closer to the deadline, I got more scared. Everything was goingtoo well. I was afraid some stupid…something would happen at the last possible moment to screw everything up – and you would die.

"The month ended. We went to Darien's office to confront her with 'Mink' for the first time. You wereperfect – and she came on board all the way. She went right to the phone to confirm the first of the procedures for the following morning. We wereso close. Then, in the parking lot afterwards, you sounded unsure of it all, like you were having second thoughts and were about to back out. I saw the whole thing turning to shit, just as I had feared. I envisioned you laid out in a coffin – and my life, my happiness over.

"I already had a 'Plan B', in case youdidn't cooperate. I kept it in the drawer of my bedside table. That night, I enlisted Jamal and Derek to help. When we carried you into the hospital Friday morning, I told Darien you had had a panic attack. She agreed with me we were already committed to seeing the plan through. With all the delicate surgery you were about to undergo, she didn't want to risk you fighting or thrashing around. The decision was made to keep you sedated throughout – until we awakened you Monday morning.

"We were going to be there when you awoke, to begin the emotional healing process right away. Then, we got the call from the lab and we rushed down. Baby, the tests showed you were in remission.At least that portion of the plan had worked! I wanted to personally thank God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and all twelve disciples. Instead, I dashed back to your room to be with you to share the good news when you woke up.

"I should have knownsomething would go wrong. When I entered your room, I heard you crying in the bathroom. I knew you had woken up, alone, and seen all the changes we made. God, I felt awful! I wanted to apologize for drugging you, for not being there for you as soon as your eyes opened… for so much. I imagined all sorts of terrible, horrible things you might be thinking, but I hadno idea you believed what you just told me, that you would believe I was even capable of it.

I always expectedyou to be the one to end it, endus. To this day, I don't know why you never woke up, threw my slut ass out, and found yourself a respectable girl. When I regained consciousness Monday morning and found out you had systematically shut me out of your life, I figured you finally had, that I had finally pushed you too far. I was crushed. I tried desperately to get word to you, to convince you whatever you believed wasn't true. You are the love of my life, and always will be.

"Now, it's too late. I know that. I screwed up, big time, by assuming you knew what we knew just because you said the right words. Let me tell you your options. Baby, it isn't realistic for you to go back to being a man. It can be done, and we –you – can certainly afford it, but it would only be a simulation of Manhood and worse than what you had before. I am truly sorry about that.

"As far as being Black is concerned, you have a right to know the results are not entirely permanent. If the drug treatment is stopped, your skin tone will gradually fade with time. You might not ever again be as pale as you were, but you would at least resemble a White girl with a very attractive tan – and at risk for a recurrence of your cancer. Then again, you could receive regular 'booster shots' and avoid all that.I happen to think being a 'woman of color' suits you. In fact, I think all of your 'modifications' arereally hot."

Sable ground her body against mine. The intensely arousing sensations from my clit, titty, and triangle piercings drove me to distraction. I was certain hers were doing the same to her.

"To be honest," I admitted, "I do, too. I have a thing for beautiful Black women – but then, you already know that."

Have you ever seen an African-American blush? Sable did. Then again, that might have just been my perception.

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier, about there being something within me that wanted to be a slut. We both know I was never much of a man. That never bothered me although I didn't understand why. It was 'Diabolique' that made me confront my true feelings for the first time. All those times we were together, while I watched those men fuck you, Iwas the 'jealous husband'. The thing is, I wasn't jealous of them; Ienvied you. I still haven't had as much experience as you; just Derek and Howie. Sex with them is the best it has ever been for me. I want to thank you – and Diabolique - for that. For what it's worth, I have always thought she isreally hot. I wouldn't mind meeting her again – under better circumstances."

Sable nodded slowly, smiling a wan smile. Her eyes brimmed with fresh tears.

"I'm sure she would like that, too," she began, "She will be happy to know she helped you find your true self. I'm only sorry I won't be around to see it, share it with you. So, Baby Girl, you are now an exquisitely beautiful Black bitch, a slut just like me. You can have any man you want with the snap of a finger. You are everything I have ever wanted in a soul mate. You haveno idea how hard it will be for me to turn around and walk out that door for the last time. I might as well rip my own heart out and leave it on the doorstep. This isn't some elaborate scam to get back into your life. It's just me; this is who I am, what I feel. I am truly sorry about all this and never meant to hurt you. I really do love you, and really will miss you. Now, give me a kiss and I'll go."

I did exactly that. During that searing kiss, time stood still; then, ran backwards. It wasn't like the last four months had never happened. It was more like I could see them from a fresh perspective – in the context of the happy years we had been together. Gazing into Sable's eyes, I could see the same happy memories there.

True to her word, my crestfallen wife turned to walk out the door. She didn't get very far; I wouldn't release her hand. She stared down at it, then at me, raising one eyebrow quizzically.

"I fuck men for the sex; that's all," I snipped with false indignation, "You, of all people, should understand that. If you are that willing to give up on the 'love of your life', I can't meanthat much to you."

The exquisite Black woman hesitated for a moment, then smiled. She returned to me, removed the massive five-carat diamond engagement ring from her ring finger and slipped it on mine. It fit perfectly, just as everything about us always had.

"Wanna bet?" she said with a self-satisfied smile.

I looked down at the massive sparkler gracing my finger. My heart pounded, causing my titties to jiggle.

"Well?" I asked pointedly. "Weren't you at least going to ask?"

She ground her pussy into mine once more. The sensations were electric.

"No," she replied insolently.

"OK," I chirped, "Just checking."