A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 01

Story Info
A Tearful Date.
9.5k words
4.7
32.9k
44

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Tough Girl from Montana - Part 1 - A Tearful Date

Chapter 1 - Paired Up at a Pool Party

*

My new neighbor Norm’s pool party was in full swing when I showed up. He stuffed a margarita into my hand and introduced me to other neighbors. I was taking a long sip of the cactus juice and lime when his wife Francie came up with a woman in tow.

“Michael, this is my friend Adele Lawrence, visiting from Montana. She’s not paired up and neither are you, so please be nice to her in the middle of all this neighborhood fun.”

Adele was about my height, with striking good looks, an even more striking body, and shoulder length blond hair. I looked down to see if she had on heels. No such luck, just fashion sneakers.

“What are you looking at?” she said.

I said sheepishly, “I’m not used to good looking women as tall as I am. I was checking to see if you had on heels.”

“I’m sorry, you’ll just have to look at me straight across,” she said, breaking a small smile. Her dark eyes did not go with her hair.

“Or you could spend your time looking down at my boobs. A lot of guys do that.” She had a medium sized chest that looked all real in a pale yellow sundress. If she had on a bra, it was whisper thin.

Her hands were empty, so I said, “Norm’s margaritas are excellent, may I get you one?”

“I’m not much into hard liquor these days, but if you can get me one that is half the size of yours, I’d like that.”

When I came back with the drink, she was chatting with a guy who matched the predatory married male profile.

I handed the drink to Adele, and he said, “Oh hi, you must be Michael Llewelyn, who bought the Johnson house on the hill. I’m Walt Hungerford. Sue and I live down the street a block. I was just saying hello to Adele.”

I responded, “Yes, I see that.” And waited for him to take the cue and disappear. It took half a minute of Adele and me looking at him before the message penetrated and he stepped away.

“You do a nice alpha male rendition, Michael. I like that in a guy when I’m on a date.”

She added, straightfaced, “We are on a date, aren’t we? We have to follow Francie’s instructions?”

I said, “I haven’t been on a blind date in years, but all of a sudden I’m feeling excited. Let’s go over by the pool and have blind date talk.”

She took my hand as though we really were on a date and walked me over to a pair of chairs under an umbrella with some slanting sun still on us.

“How do you know Norm and Frances?” I said.

“She and I grew up and went to high school together in Wisconsin. We were very close, but I went west to Montana for college and she came east to Smith. We made a promise to each other to rendezvous at least once a year, and so far, it’s worked. What brings you to the Hudson River Valley?”

“Nothing planned. It’s a complicated story, but let’s just say I survived a series of lucky and unlucky breaks and have a chance at age forty-one to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. No attachments, no entanglements, and enough money to get by.”

I added, “So where’s home for you now?”

“I went to Montana State to be an engineer. My dad was an engineer from MSU, I was his only kid, who he raised by himself, and I wanted to follow his steps. But like a lot of freshman dreams, it didn’t take. I hated calculus, I loved skiing and climbing and running on the track team. So I skied and ran my way through school. You remember the gentlemen’s C average? Well, I got a gentlewoman’s C average with a lot of history and psychology on my transcript.”

I said, “Wow. What does an outdoor girl from Montana do now?”

Norm interrupted with a call for dinner. “There’s steak here at the grill in whatever color you want, there’s vegetarian lasagna for the vegans, and there’s lots of salad.”

I followed Adele to the picnic tables. The view from the rear was as good as from the front. Bad thoughts went through my mind.

We sat with some neighbors and their teenage kids, trading news and views and the frustrations of being not-quite-adults. The group seemed to be a mix of well off professionals willing to put up with the hour long commute to New York, and affluent locals who ran village businesses. Adele’s description of Montana State as a backwoods school where you actually had to study sparked interest. One girl asked, “What was the best thing and the worst thing that happened to you in college?”

“The best thing was being captain of the women’s track team when we won the state championship. The worst thing was discovering I didn’t have the talent or ambition to be an engineer like my dad and having to go home and tell him that. I cried all night.”

Francie was walking by and when she heard this, spoke up, saying, “But tell them what you do now and how it all worked out.”

Adele had a direct, engaging way of speaking that had everyone around us listening intently. “Well, in the winter, I run the Nordic Center at Big Sky, and in the summer, I’m the leader of an EMT team with the Montana Firefighters. They’re both hard jobs but I love them. I hope all of you use school as a way to find yourselves like I did, and then go do it.”

One of the dads said in the silence that followed, “Kids, you just heard some great advice right from the horse’s mouth.”

Adele looked a little upset at the sudden seriousness. As conversation started up again, I reached for her hand and whispered, “That was awfully nice of you. Not talking down, just laying it out.”

She was quiet for a minute, then said, “Can I ask you a date question?”

I squeezed her hand and looked at her. She looked back at me, smiled and said, “Can we ditch this party and take a tour of your new house?”

Holding her hand, I stood up. “Your wish is my command. I’ll tell Norm his party is great but we have another pressing engagement.”

She laughed and said, “I’ll get my sweater and meet you out front.”

As we strolled up the street, Adele asked, “Do you work, did you work?”

“I’ve got degrees in economics from Berkeley and Chicago, and I write a small circulation newsletter on macroeconomic trends for institutional investors.”

She squeezed my hand and said, “That sounds like a lot of work to me. “

“It used to be my life 24/7. I published a few articles based on my dissertation that were well reviewed. Then a mutual fund guy that was a classmate at Berkeley asked me to send him a monthly memo. His boss said it was the best stuff he’d seen in a while and told my friend to put me on retainer. Then some of them got passed around and publicly praised, so I changed it to a subscription basis because I wasn’t giving targeted advice, just insights into what might be moving markets.

“Then all of a sudden I had 50 subscribers at $10,000 a year and I was scrambling to keep everyone happy and making money from my “insights.” I did that for ten years. I never saw my friends because I was trying so hard to write the world’s best financial newsletter. My long time girl friend left me, and then my mother called one morning to say my dad was dead from a heart attack at fifty-six.

“After we buried my father, I realized I was headed for the same early death unless I changed my outlook on life. My dad’s lawyer said his patent royalties would pay mom’s and my bills for a long, long time. So I put the newsletter on extended vacation, got into fitness, started yoga classes, started meditation, hiked the AT, did all sorts of crazy things. One day I realized the makeover wasn’t really working. Down deep, I still wanted to do that newsletter. But just a newsletter, not a recipe for quick demise.”

I paused and said, “God, I’m just running off at the mouth. Sorry.” We were turning up my driveway. Adele put her arm around me and said, “After the tour, can I hear the rest of the story?”

I laughed, wrapped my arm around us and kissed her ear. “Sure. Can I bore you some more with the history of this place?”

“Please do.” Her hand turned my head and her lips met mine, gently. “This is the best blind date I’ve ever been on. I don’t have to go back to Norm and Francie right away, do I?”

“What if I turn on the hot tub and it warms up while we do the tour. Does a little soak sound ok?”

“More than ok. Lead on. Do I call you Mike or Michael or?”

“When I was in school, my friends called me jerk, or nerd, or weirdo, because I was usually getting more A’s than they were.”

We were in the house now, and she pressed me against the wall, whispering, “I’m going to call you W, for wonderful weirdo. You can call me Addie.” Then she kissed me again before I could respond. It was warm and wet and lasted a long time. When she finally backed away, I saw she was blushing.

Looking at her, I wondered if I was poaching on someone else’s woman. Would it spoil the evening if I asked? I decided to take a chance.

“That was pretty hot stuff for a first date! Do I get to reciprocate or is there a guy out there you’re with?”

She reached up and grabbed me by the ears, pulling me down to her lips. “Yes, yes, there’s a stud like you in every town. Handsome, rich, smart, sexy, every woman’s dream! Don’t I wish!” Then she started in kissing again, as though the supply of me would run out soon.

I ran my fingers through her hair and said, “The hot tub’s not getting warmed up while we’re doing this.”

“If we stop, you have to promise me that wasn’t the last kiss of the evening.”

“I promise you that wasn’t the last kiss of the evening.”

We both laughed as I led her to the rear deck and the tub. I flipped the switches for the heater and the pump. She helped me lift the heavy top off the old fashioned redwood tub.

I showed her the console where the lights and jacuzzi controls were, at the edge of the tub.

“So, this is where the grand seduction takes place?” Adele asked.

I pulled her into a small alcove to the side, opened a cabinet and showed her the sign posted within.

“January 1994

RULES FOR THE HOT TUB

No Clothes Allowed in Tub.

Everyone Washes Off in Shower Before Getting In Tub.

No Glassware of Any Kind on the Rear Deck and Tub.

No Cigarettes

No Sex IN the Tub”

Addie laughed and said, “Well, it doesn’t outlaw what you do outside the tub!”

We wandered through the house, which had a long history going back to colonial times. The most recent owner, Oliver Johnson, ran the lumberyard in town and spent a lot of money in the 50’s expanding and modernizing the place, so that the restored colonial pieces were really wings on a timber framed core. The carpentry and woodworking were superb.

We climbed a grand curving staircase and looked into several brightly wallpapered bedrooms. At the back, overlooking the yard, was a modest room in which I had installed a queen bed.

“You picked this for yourself, rather than the fancy room at the front of the house?”

“It’s a guy thing. I like the paneling. I like the view. I can have my computer stuff in the corner there. No frilly wifey things!”

She made a face, asking, “Are you going to find a new girl friend now that you’ve got your life in order?”

I laughed back at her, “A new woman in my life would only want to reorder my new order! Give me a break.”

She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top. “I like your bed. Plenty of room. Are you really going to make me go naked in the hot tub with you?”

“That’s what the rules say.”

“Have you no modesty, no decency at all? I’ve hardly met you!”

She was undoing the fabric buttons down the front of the dress while saying this. Underneath was a gossamer bra and lacy panties, both in pale yellow to match the dress. She stood up next to the bed, staring intently at me, and slowly undid the bra and slipped down the panties.

“There. I did it. I want you to know that the last twenty minutes, while we went through the house, I’ve been arguing with myself whether I could trust you enough to get naked with you. Now stand up here and show me what you’ve got.”

I didn’t do anything but stare at her for a long while. I’d never seen a woman with Addie’s raw sex appeal. Her crotch was frosted with wispy blond hair. She stared back, knowing she was being compared to the other women in my life.

“Well, there’s not much to look at, is there? My boobs are too small, my knees are too bony, my hips are too slender and my shoulders are too broad. So what are you going to do with me?”

I was on my feet, stripping down, then grasping her from behind, pulling us together and nipping at her neck.

“Looks awfully good to me. Is there any chance, even on a first date, that I could talk you into staying the night in this bed you already like?”

She pressed my hands to her breasts, pushing back against me, feeling my hardness. “That has possibilities. Let’s talk about it in the hot tub. Do I get a robe to walk around in?”

I pulled a silk robe, a gift from my mother at Christmas, from the closet and put it on her. A nice fit, although way too long for those fine legs. Then I showed her the narrow, almost secret stair that ended up in the kitchen pantry. “This bedroom must have been for the help in an earlier day.”

Addie giggled, and said, “Do you suppose the sons in the house used it with their girlfriends?”

As we walked out onto the deck, I asked, “What do you want to drink? There’s juice, there’s wine. What if I mix some wine and soda?”

“The shower is over there in the corner. There should be lots of hot water to sluice down with.”

“No clothes and an outdoor shower. Is this the backwoods or?”

The water splashed down, sending sparkling lights off her skin.

I fixed the drinks, with a little of my sister’s special love potion in it, then doused the lights and slipped out in the dark and into the tub. I handed Addie a plastic cup and touched mine to hers.

“Here’s to a special evening.”

“Yes,” she said and sipped in silence.

The stars were out brightly, the woods were dark and mysterious. My lot backed up to a large regional park and there was plenty of wildlife around. I wondered if the local raccoon family would pay us a visit while we were in the tub.

She slid up against me and pulled my arm around her. “Tell me why I feel so secure here. Why I’m going to stay the night. Why I’m going to have sex with you?”

I put our empty cups down on the deck and pulled her into my arms, straddling me. I kissed her forehead, then her eyes, then the tip of her nose, then her warm soft lips, gently.

“Sometimes, when two pretty lonely people meet, something just happens that pulls them together. Maybe that’s happening to us.”

She tightened her grip around my neck and kissed me fiercely. My cock was straining upwards and she was rubbing herself on it. “Is all of this for me?”

Addie was the first woman not to complain my dick was too big.

She looked down and smiled, “ ‘No Sex IN the Hot Tub’. We’d better go up to that nice big bed.”

She reached and grabbed my manhood. I rose at her command. Even with my cock waving around, we managed to get the cover on the tub and the pump and heater secured.

Upstairs, she followed me into the bathroom, where only the nightlight was on. “I have to pee, you don’t have to leave.” I could see well enough to get out a toothbrush for her and my own, the toothpaste, and a tube of lotion. We brushed side by side, and I handed her the tube. “This is from my sister, she says it is “lotion for loving” and women like it.”

Addie said, “Was your sister trying to send you a message about your love life?”

“I’ll know better after you try it, won’t I? She also said it’s edible.” I left that hanging in the air.

Addie raised her voice a little tentatively, “I have one other thing I should tell you before we get into bed. I’ve been married and divorced.”

While I was trying to decide how to say that didn’t matter, she added, “He was my senior boyfriend, and lots of other couples were tying the knot. We were having great sex, a lot of sex, and I thought I was in love and we could deal with all the negatives about each other later. My folks were upset that we just ran off and got married. And they weren’t surprised that it didn’t last the summer. He was headed to grad school in Georgia, and the more I thought about it, the less willing I was to leave Montana. A week after he left for school, I called and told him I wasn’t coming and we needed to get divorced. And that was that. Five months from start to finish.”

And then my blind date was on top of me, kissing and crying at the same time. Once she started, Addie couldn’t seem to stop. The sobbing and heaving went on for ten minutes or more.

“Oh god, I’ve completely ruined this evening. I’ve unloaded all this personal crap on you. I’m so sorry. So sorry.” And another burst of sobbing.

I eased her off onto her side and gathered her in as best I could. “You know what, we’re going to get some sleep, and talk more in the morning.” I kissed the back of her neck, and cupped her soft warm breast in my hand.

She was asleep in minutes. I lay there wondering what I had gotten myself into this time. A pretty deep hole for having only known her for six hours! Before I could take that thought further, I was asleep myself.

I woke up because someone’s hand was on my hard cock and a warm mouth was licking and sucking it. She looked up at me and said, “I want this. I want it in me. Right away. But first I have to pee.” She hopped up and ran into the bathroom and made a lot of noise into the toilet. When she came back, I was sitting up, needing to go too. I handed her the tube of lotion and went and made a lot of noise of my own.

When I returned, she was lying on her back, legs straight up in the air, squirting lotion right into her pussy and spreading it around.

“Do I get to eat that out of you?” I said.

“Later. Come here. I want you in me.”

She was tight. Wet and slippery with lotion but still tight. She grunted as my first inches penetrated, bucking up at me, wanting more. She got more. Three thrusts and she had all of me.

I’ve never had a more athletic fuck in my life. We were both sex starved. We were playful. We talked dirty. She said, “Where did you get such a big cock, you’re tearing me up!”

I said, “You’re the big time skier, climber and firefighter! You need a big cock to calm you down.” Slam, slam, slam.

She grabbed my shoulders and flipped us over. “Now, we’ll see who’s in charge. Have you ever read about guys with broken cocks? It happens, so you better behave.”

All the while, she was riding and squeezing, riding and squeezing. I wasn’t going to last much longer and wondered if she would come with me.

And then with a rush we were there, crying out, shouting, collapsing.

After a long silence, she said, “Well, do you think we are compatible?”

“Hard to say, isn’t it?” I responded.

She raised up in outrage, then saw my grin and dropped back down. I was still in her, and getting hard again.

She reached across the bed and grabbed my phone. “I have to call Francie, I never told her I wasn’t coming back last night.” She switched the phone to speaker and laid it next to us.

Francie answered and Addie said, “Francie, it’s me, Addie. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I might not be back last night.”

“Addie, I’m so glad to hear from you. Did you stay with that beast, Michael?”

“Francie, it was awful. First he gave me the house tour and showed me his bedroom with this enormous bed. He could have a dozen girls in here and still have room. Then we went out on the back deck and he invited me to have a hot tub with him. I was so foolish, I said yes. Then he got me a drink, and showed me a sign saying no clothes allowed in the tub. Francie, I hate to admit it, but he got my clothes off and us into the tub in nothing flat. Then he turned out all the lights and the animals started making noises. I was so scared, I didn’t even notice he was fondling my boobs. And then before you could say Jack Sprat, he was fingering me!”