A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 02

Story Info
A view of Florence from Siena.
7.9k words
4.74
16.1k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner time on the fourth day out, a tired Jeep and a tired Michael pulled into Bozeman. The last one hundred forty miles from Billings had been a drag, even if it was on I-90. Adele came to the door when she heard us and screeched, "You didn't call!"

I folded her into my arms. "I'm sorry, honey, I wasn't sure when I would make it. I'm smelly and tired and need a shower."

Cleaned up and teeth brushed, I was more of a boyfriend, giving her a hot kiss and tight squeeze.

"That's more like it. I am very deprived. We only have two days before I'm off to Helena for a fire training school." She handed over a tall gin and tonic, and nudged me to the sofa. As my eyes closed, she said, "You are going to fall asleep on me, aren't you? At least you are here."

When I woke at midnight, Addie and a blanket were on top of me. I smiled to myself and wondered how I rated such a wonderful woman, who actually wanted to marry a strange guy who wrote newsletters for a living.

"You're awake. I can feel you moving around."

"Of course, I am awake. I have this hot loving woman in my arms."

She pressed down on my hardness, "What happened to hot loving man?"

She had underwear on, which I remedied. "You are inviting sex in the middle of the night?"

"Hurry up."

It was really dark in Addie's living room, but she knew where all the parts were and where they were supposed to go. My lips were entertaining hers as she worked my stiff cock into her wet sex. She lifted her head and said, "Damn, I need this."

As we slammed together tightly, I decided a better place to screw was required. Grabbing her ass, I stood and started toward the back of the house. She clung to me, saying "You are going to kill us, stumbling around in the dark!"

Getting down, she took my hand and led the way, past the night light in the bathroom and into a doorway. There was enough light coming in the window for me to push her down at the edge of the bed and slide back in place.

She complained, "Michael! You're treating me like any old slut. On my knees, spread on the bed?"

I gave the body, which wasn't complaining, several vigorous thrusts. She moaned, "Damn, you are as bad as the cowboys out here. They all think they are stallions having a good time."

Another dozen strokes and she was wailing her climax, which triggered my own explosion. "Ahhh!"

Lying there, still coupled, she said quietly, "Welcome to Montana, cowboy. That was just right."

In the shower, arms around my neck, she asked, "Do you mind that I've stopped taking my pills?"

That gentled me down in a hurry. Using two towels, she was conveyed back to the messy bed. I dried and responded, "We are doing this backwards? I am moving to your state, we are designing a house and getting pregnant, and the wedding and a ring come last?"

She reached and turned out the light, plunging us back into the dark. "Michael, I am your girl now. We can do this in any order you want."

Her cheeks were wet when I licked them. My day old beard scratched her and she complained, "My single girl existence is ending. How will I survive a big guy who loves me and makes me cry?"

Some questions you just go to sleep on.

She was perched on top again, the early morning sun shining on a boob tip.

"You like it up there? Gives you the right feeling about who is boss?"

"I only have a day and a half with you before my class." She had my handle, treating it rudely. "Let's hike to the place where I think the house should go."

I smiled upward. No one would accuse Addie of being shy and introverted. "If you won't let go of that, we can't go anywhere."

"I'm thinking about whether it needs another workout before breakfast."

I had us across the small room and against the wall in a moment. The cock she had stiffened up was between her thighs, pressing for admittance. I growled and slapped her rear. "Feisty mare, you don't make threats you can't keep!"

She whipped around and attacked my lips. "Damn, I like a man who takes charge. But save that for later."

The kitchen of her apartment was tiny. Clothes on both of us had cooled things down, but the close quarters generated frequent hip checks. "You see why we need to get busy on the house?"

"I don't know about that. Rubbing on you is fun."

She quickly made scrambled eggs while I did the coffee, using locally roasted beans. We sat on stools very close together. "Tell me about the place for the house."

"It's along the road to Sedan. Rural, but not too far from Bozeman. Not far from the ski hill."

She smiled at me. "Gotcha!"

On a warm sunny day, the drive was wonderful. My overactive brain asked about conditions in December at thirty below. In half an hour, we were turning west on a dirt road.

"I heard about this from one of the firefighters. His girlfriend's family owns the adjacent parcel and is worried about someone taking this one and turning into bad neighbors."

"How much?"

"Nineteen acres. Has a year around creek and great views."

"How much?"

You have to look at it before I tell you."

I gave her a dark look that promised punishment. She laughed.

We got out at a locked gate. She led across a high meadow. "Nice, huh?"

My hand pulled her close and wrapped to a boob. "I could take you right here in the tall grass."

She broke free and trotted ahead. "Come on, I want to show you the house site."

Feeling dimwitted, I realized the whole trip was a charade. Before she ever met me, Addie had her eye on this beautiful spot. Among other things, Michael and his money were the vehicle for realization of a cowgirl dream. More teasing was required.

We crossed the creek, which still had a foot of water in it. On the far side was a stand of junipers and pine trees. "You see, right here, sheltered by the grove, uphill from the creek, with a terrific view."

I pulled her down to the ground in a patch of grass. "This is the front yard?"

"Yes. Isn't it wonderful?

"Well, I don't know. Probably terribly overpriced. Looking for a city slicker to sink his savings in it."

"If you promise to buy it, I will tell you a secret."

I extracted a kiss before saying, "You've already put money down on it. The mortgage will be so big, it will sink us both."

She pressed herself closer and chuckled against my chest. "You are such a faker. Kissing me and teasing. You are all soft. That's not a man who won't buy his fiancee a lot for a wedding present."

She pushed me down and draped long hair in my face to hide the sun. "$295,000."

"My god. I can't afford you. Will have to go back to New York."

"We only need $30,000 for a down payment, and they already have $5,000 from me to hold the property for thirty days. Let's go visit the Murphy's. I have to convince Hugh that you will be a good neighbor and a good husband. He taught me to ski years ago."

Ten minutes later, we were in the Murphy driveway and walking to the house, which looked as though it was still a work in progress. Hugh was very large, and his grip was fierce.

"You must be Addie's new friend." We surveyed each other for a long moment, and then he said to Addie, "You are going to marry this one? He looks too citified."

"Hugh Murphy, you behave."

From behind Hugh, a voice said, "Yes, husband, behave."

A very trim, attractive woman held out her hand, "I'm Cora. It is a pleasure to meet you. Don't mind Hugh, he has been scaring men away from Addie for years."

I said, "Sir, you look like the person to teach me some skills about living in Montana."

He humpfed, and held out his hand again. "If Addie loves you, that is enough for me. Has she told you she put all her savings on that lot across the way?"

"She took me to the house site and kissed me. I don't think I get a vote."

The women smiled as Hugh thought that was hilariously funny. "Be careful, Michael, she has a lot of talent and a lot of determination. Best of all, she wins races on our hill over yonder."

Addie drove us back to town. "You did it! You passed inspection with Hugh Murphy. Are you ready for my dad?"

I groaned and closed my eyes. "All in one day? He is going to chase me out of town for sure."

"Nonsense. He is going to give you the third degree, but will give in when I say I am going to have your baby, married or not!"

"Damn, Addie, are you this fierce every day?" I reached for her hand.

Her voice softened. "You know, Michael, the night we first met, and you were so nice after that horrible meltdown, I said to myself that I wasn't ever going to find a better husband than you."

I kissed her fingers and made a low male noise.

She kept on, "When you surprised me with that talk about moving your work to Montana, I almost collapsed."

I pushed back. "So, this morning, when I've hardly gotten here, you have your punch list out, working every item necessary for meeting your high standards?"

Her fingers were in my hair, tugging. "Just showing you Montana hospitality, Michael!"

Digging in her purse and watching the road at the same time, she handed me her cell. "My dad is on the fast dial. Call him and ask if he is available for late lunch. If you can't remember his name, it's Arthur."

He answered on the first ring. "Arthur, this is Michael, Adele's friend. She is driving and asked me to see if you are available for a late lunch. Says she is buying."

"I hope you are like me, and don't let women buy."

"That's right, sir. There are standards."

"You caught me coming in from yard work. Give me thirty minutes to clean up and you have a deal."

Her fist beat on my arm. "There. I told you it would work. My luck is holding."

"Your luck?"

"Yes. This is the first time in a week I have been able to smile. Your girlfriend has been all messed up worrying about whether this was going to work. Some nights, I even woke up from a dream that you had called and said you couldn't come to Montana."

I seized the fingers again. "Bad dream. I am here and not going anywhere. While you are in class this week, I will get organized about the newsletter. It is time for another issue. Do you give stock tips?"

As we pulled up in front of her Dad's house, she said, "Calves are fattening well in the high pasture. Beef prices will be down when they come to market in the fall."

I stared at her. "That's going in the newsletter. Not sure when I'll be able to pay for the good advice."

Arthur was walking to the car as we traded punches. He opened the door and climbed in. "Fighting already?"

"She is a terrible tease, but just gave me some excellent advice about beef prices."

"That's Montana girls for you. Know their cows. Her Mom sure did. Grew up on a ranch over Helena way. I played catchup all the years we were married."

He looked sad and Addie said, "Dad, I miss her too. But she would like Michael. I sure do."

"You're not to the serious stage, are you? Seems pretty fast."

The conversation was saved by Addie pulling into the lot of a place called 'Tony's Saloon.' There were old wagonwheels staged out front. Arthur said, "Looks touristy, but the food is good."

After two beers and an ice tea were served, Addie raised her glass, "Dad, here's to your daughter and her new very close friend, Michael."

Arthur nudged my elbow and said, "See what I mean about playing catchup?"

"Yes sir. She's already taken me to the lot."

He took a long swallow and laughed, "Had you in the grass, loving it up and reaching for your wallet?"

Addie pouted, "That's just nasty. If he is going to marry me, he needs to know where we will live. And Hugh Murphy liked him."

"Damn, girl, you sure have been busy getting your ducks lined up." There was a big smile on Arthur's face.

"Dad, he is a very famous economist who writes an important newsletter for rich clients. I'm the one who has to prove she is more than a skiing cowgirl."

She had the most beautiful pink blush on her face and impulsively leaned across the table for a father kiss.

The waitress appeared and took our orders. After she left, Arthur reached for her hand with both of his.

"Michael, after our marriage didn't work, and her mother died, I've tried to be the backstop. Looks as though you are taking on that job. Treat her well, she is very special."

Addie's other hand was squeezing mine under the table and her eyes were teary. I gave her a quick tender kiss and said, "She is special for sure. Knows her mind. Very first evening we met, she jumped in my hot tub."

"You can support her?"

"Well, if we don't go hog wild about this house she wants, things should be ok."

The rest of the meal was relaxed. Art surprised me by saying he thought the new house needed an architect. "Check out the local talent and the homes they have designed. You don't want one of these cookie cutter ranchette houses. Pay for talent and you will like the result."

After we dropped Addie's dad at his house, I said, "That's good advice he gave us, isn't it?"

"Yes. You know what is more important is that he gave it to us. I think Dad may be coming out of his shell. Mom's death hit him really hard. And the job buyout has left him with not enough to do."

"What if there is a barn to go with the house, and an extra wing on it?'

She swatted at my head. "Damn, Michael, I like the way you think!"

After we got home, she said, "I feel a nap coming on. Care to join me?" The invitation in the flashing eyes could not be resisted. As we walked through the house, I was handed clothing items. Josie, the big gray cat, was prowling the bedspread before we got there.

Addie was doing all the undressing today. As my jeans dropped to the floor, I said, "I have to perform for a cat audience?"

"She is in charge of compatibility checking. If you do well, you won't get her sharp claws in you."

Lying next to my new girlfriend on a warm summer afternoon, a nap seemed a better idea than loving. Since I was here, Addie could have me whenever she wanted.

"Nap?"

"My charms are not bringing out all your male impulses?"

"They are." I closed my eyes and licked the boob in front of my face.

Later, a gentle kiss brought me awake. "I know you are road weary. Stay here if you like. I need to do some shopping."

I reached, but she danced away. "Your window is closed, buster. Go back to sleep."

When my eyes opened again, it was almost dark and she was making noises in the kitchen. I was soaping up in the shower when lovely hands wrapped around me from the rear and her tongue licked my ear.

"Need company?"

I pushed her against the tile and growled. The strong body pushed back, "Get away from me, beast!"

We wrestled around, sending water everywhere. I should be throwing her to the floor and having my way, I thought to myself. Before that, I caught a knee in the crotch, and chop to my neck. Some button had been pushed and this was fun. I got the water off and chased her out into the hall, hair flying. The kitchen offered a convenient wood block table to bend her over and drive my stiff cock home. She was still fighting back and cursing me roundly.

"Why did I fall for you back east? You are just like the rest. Don't give a girl any peace."

"You got me out here, cowgirl, and I'm taking my piece!"

This broke us both up and giggles started. Quickly, she was in my arms and we were kissing and mumbling sweet things to each other. The fuck seemed to have lost all its steam.

"I love you."

"Oh Michael, I am so happy you are here! Promise me lots of wrestles and hot sex!"

The cowgirl in her was up before the sun. I felt wiggles along my backside, then a low voice, "I have to get organized for camp. Stay here and I will bring coffee."

"I'm already missing you."

"Tell me about it. You've got all kinds of work yourself. Including that big check. Unless you have decided to bail."

I was on her in an instant. Nipping, biting, digging under the fleece. "Got me all the way out here and changed your mind already?"

She lay on top on the soft leather sofa. Our tongues dueled. She asked, "It's ok to be silly?"

"It's been silly since I first got you into that hot tub."

Her body went soft. "Maybe I should bag that dumb camp. They can find someone else."

I whispered in her ear, "Tough girls from Montana don't bag commitments."

"What about girls who cry on their boyfriend's chest?"

"Maybe they should get married."

The first rays of sun crept across the rug as Addie cried on me.

"I'll marry you anytime you like."

Sniffle. sniffle. "But I told you we had to be married in the meadow next to our new house!"

"Yes, you did. I suppose the baby bump will be showing?"

"If you don't get busy, the baby will be in my arms!"

Wrestling with my tough girl was a lot of fun. Wild fun for a guy with a bad history for women. We rolled on the floor, cursing wildly in the early sunrise. "Maybe you made a mistake, falling for a guy who doesn't just take orders."

I twisted away from a knee in the crotch. "Better be careful. You may need a few sperm someday."

She collapsed in my arms, giggling. "Yes. I will need your sperm. Can we wait until the house is done? I may need a place to be morning sick."

"Tough girl is going to throw up over a little thing like a one inch tadpole?"

I was smothered. "Michael, I do love you. I especially love you for liking my house plan."

"I don't care if people say you married me for my money. It's part of the deal. You can have it all."

She hopped to her feet. "Have to run. Go ahead. Spend money on the lot. There will be rewards when I get back. Stay away from those real estate hotties!"

* * * *

It took several hours to haul my computer gear into Addie's house and get everything set up the way I wanted. After that, a good long run to clear my head and think about the next newslettter. Maybe something short and punchy. Less on market trends and more on Michael's new existence as a fiance and resident of cowboy country.

After a shower, my check of the refrigerator was not reassuring. No chilled white wine. In fact, hardly any wine that I considered drinkable. No snacks. No hard liquor. No red meat. Good grief.

By five o'clock, respectable stocking of the larder and wine shelf had been accomplished. My version of carbonara sauce was almost ready in a shallow pan and boiling water for the store bought fresh pasta was ready.

The phone rang. "Are you heating pork and beans?" The connection was good. She sounded next door, not a hundred miles away.

"Hush. The pasta is boiling and the homemade sauce is finishing. A proper red is breathing."

"You devil! Here I am, stuck with cafeteria food..."

"It's what tough girls do."

"Keep saying that. What about the check?"

"I talked to the title company. They are opening a quick escrow and will take my check tomorrow. Should we be doing a careful review of the chain of title? There aren't any Indians or miners lurking in the bushes to seize our lot?"

"That's a good question for my dad. He used to watch real estate. He'll probably be impressed that a business person such as yourself is asking for help."

"Remind me when I get to wrap my arms around you again."

"Saturday!"

* * * *

Walking from the title company to the next door coffeeshop, I laughed out loud. The barista asked, "What were you laughing about? Most people leaving the title company look sad and poor."

"I wrote them a bad check, and now have to quick move some money around. Does your WiFi work?"

"Yes. You better get busy. Guy who owns the title company likes vigilante stories." Her eyes flashed at me.

Instead, I called Hugh. "I'm poor again. Title company says I will have a deed to that crazy lot in four days. I'm calling to ask about architects and contractors."

"I have a light day. Come on out for a talk. Bring some beer. Real beer."

"On my way."

In the liquor store, I asked the clerk what it meant when someone asked for real beer.