A Tough Seat Ch. 02

Story Info
It's almost showtime, but will Jenna show?
748 words
3.79
11k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at my apartment door, I fumble in my hoodie for my house key, muttering under my breath when the chain easily slides out of the pocket I'm fishing in. My hands are shaking unbearably, though the temperature is a warmer 47F, with only a slight breeze to chill the air any further. I bend down to pick up my key, and straighten quickly, making sure no one was behind me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in through my nose, and exhale slowly through my parted lips, lifting the key to the lock with my now annoyingly unstable hands.

The grating of the key in the worn out lock grinds against my ear drums, sending a shiver down my spine that shoots goosebumps across my arms. I step into my kitchen and open the fridge, looking for something ice cold to drink, grabbing the last mountain dew and closing the refrigerator door with my foot. When I turned around, I saw six pairs of eyes looking at me up and down, hoping to see what wasn't there.

"Sorry guys, I forgot to pick up your catfood. I'll run out and get it in a little bit."

Walking past the old grandfather clock's incessant 'Tick Tock', I flopped down on the leather sofa, with one leg draped over the arm of it, and the other resting comfortably on the floor, carefully setting my soda on the coffee table.

Grinning in the near silence of my apartment, I feel a yearning roll through my body and I tense my muscles, elongate my limbs, and curl my toes in a mind-numbing stretch; Unable to help myself, I groan out the last few seconds of the stretch, completely contented by the full body pleasure I now had.

"MMnnnnnnngyeah... That's much better..."

I close my eyes, completely relaxed at first.

Then, the evening's plans play though my head again.

"Nnn.. Why did I agree to this?"

Talking to myself, I roll off the sofa into a standing position, and begin pacing circles on the living room floor.

"Maybe... Maybe he'll change his mind? I mean, he's bound to think I was joking, right? No... That's silly, he was quite serious... Maybe if I? No, there's no way out of this... Ugggh why do I always get myself in these hard places?"

A low whisper in my ear accompanied by large, warm hands sliding forward on my hips startled me out of my pacing, and I tensed against the intrusion.

"Don't tell me you're quitting.. I thought you weren't the quitting type Jenna."

Flicking a tongue against the side of my ear once, twice, he continued.

"Mmm you disappoint me. I even took the time to wrap your present for you, and here you are trying to think your way out of seeing a movie with me?"

My heart is racing already, and my breath coming in short, quick gasps, so all I can get out is, "Nnnngggo... no I... I'm not... Oooohhh I wouldn't....mmmm"

Before I could finish he was sliding a hand up my neck, inching for my jawline and letting the other hand grip my hip painfully, pulling it towards him. Without missing a beat he lightly tugs on my earlobe as he exhales, causing my shoulders to go back and down, my neck to exposing itself when my back arches and pushes my chest high in the air.

"Ahhhhh", is all I could say, my mouth falling open as fast as my eyes clamp shut.

He slowly, gracefully, firmly curls his fingers and drags his nails down my neck, trailing down my jugular and swooping out with my collar bone, causing my knees to wobble beneath me, sending me on a crash course for the floor. Just as gracefully, the hand on my hip becomes an arm around my waist, catching me and righting me again before I have a chance to say my hellos to the carpet dust-bunnies. My eyes are still closed, but I can see everything he's doing by feeling where his body touches mine, and how firm or free his hands are gripping me, and where. His knee is wedged between my ass-cheeks, holding me up while my knees find their strength again.

His nose slides down, then up my cheek as my head is rolled backward, unable to right itself yet, and his breath ghosts over my ear and cheek when he whispers, "You're so beautiful when you want me... "