A Tour with a Twist

Story Info
When dreams and reality collide.
4.5k words
24.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

Note: This was written for some one I know. I hope he enjoys this lil tale of mine…

Hugs and Kisses S.

The day was coming to an end and her time with the group of tourists was boring to say the least so she decided to sneak off. So as the tour guide showed them through the old castle Jozel moved off and hid in a closet and barely left the door open just enough to see into the hall to see if the others had gone.

Once the castle was locked up for the night well as best as it could be she went roaming on her own. She entered each room and looked around at everything running her hands over the carved wood of the furniture.

She smiled as she walked to the ornate bed.

Four huge posts stood at each corner of the bed with a canopy hanging over head she sits down and lays back looking up at the dark blue velvet of the canopy. She closes her eyes slowly finding the bed rather comfy enough to fall asleep.

What seems hours later she wakes up as she feels the poking of something on her leg. She opens her eyes and sees him standing there looming over her like a monolith. She gasped in shock as she saw him she thought there had been no one there but she was wrong.

“What are you doing here”? He asked her in a rich thick deep Scottish accent.

“I…I..I got locked in, I was in a tour group and they went on and I went to the ladies room when I came out the place was locked up so I thought I would walk around. Who are you?”

He put his hand out to her. “Come let me take you somewhere where it is a warmer then this room. I am the night watchmen. My name is Paul.”

She took his hand and stood up and she could not take her eyes off of his. They were the darkest green she had ever seen. They seemed to look deep into her soul if that was at all possible. He took her down to the security room and gave her some hot tea.


“I’m sorry but your going to be stuck here till dawn as the other guard won’t be here till then and I can’t leave my post here so I am afraid your stuck” he told her plainly

She nodded. “That’s ok it’s my own fault for getting separated from the others. So I guess I will have to live with it.” *she chuckled* She curled her long legs under her in the seat she was sitting in and she wrapped her slender hands around the mug. “So what is all this?” she asked looking at the control panel.

Paul started telling her all about the security system and that was how he saw her asleep on the Dukes bed.

She blushed some as he told her he was watching her sleep, she had no clue they had cameras in the castle or that she could be seen. She wondered to herself if he had seen her sneak out of the closet and walk about the castle. She sipped the hot coffee as he talked then Paul showed her the castle personally taking her from room to room telling her the history of the castle and what each room meant. The spent a large chunk of the night talking and getting to know each other. Paul learnt that Jozel was on vacation studying Castle architectures and designs. She was single for the past 10 months having left her cheating boyfriend she had no sisters or brothers her parents were dead from a car wreck. Jozel worked for a big well to do Drafting Company back in the states, some man hired her to come to Europe and study the castles here and then come back to t he states and design him a castle there. So she came to Scotland and here she was locked in an old castle in Scotland talking to a night Guardsmen.

Jozel finally began to get tired she yawned and stretched then stood up she excused her self and went to the ladies room. When she came out and walked down the hall there was a fires glow coming from the room she had fallen asleep in, carefully she opened the door and stepped inside. She looked around the room and saw in the fire place there had been a fire blazing warm and cozy, the bed had been turned down, and even an old fashioned sleeping gown lay out at the foot of the bed. Suddenly from no where Paul appeared behind her, his hand came to rest on her shoulder suddenly making her jump almost out of her skin.

She clutched at her chest as she gasps at his touch and whirls around to see who touched her. Paul’s green eyes sparkled in the light of the fires glow giving him an odd far off look. Jozel smiled as she saw him and sighs in relief.

“Sorry I did not mean to scare you lass” he said.

“No, no that’s ok, I guess I am just a lil uneasy which is odd for me as I am usually at home in old places”

He smiled at her and told her that he thought she would be more comfortable for the rest of the evening if she could sleep in a bed and not a hard backed chair. So he set a fire in the hearth and found her something to wear so she did not have to sleep in her jeans and such. Grateful for his kindness Jozel went into the other room and changed then came back Paul was standing by the fire, his 6 ft plus frame outlined by the glow of the fires light gave off a rather eerie feeling but she shrugged it off to the surroundings being in an old castle in the middle of the night.

With out warning the sound of thunder echoed and a bright flash of light lit up the dark skies outside. Jozel turned her head and looked to the window.

“Not to worry lass we have such storms all the time here. It is Scotland after all”

Jozel smiled at his comment and walked closer to him to chase away the chill by getting closer to the fire. She leaned over some and warmed her hands. Paul watched every single small move she made as she came closer to him.

He reached out as if he was about to caress the back of her head then pulled his hand away as she began to turn to look at him.

“Well I need to do my rounds. You’ll be safe I can see you from that camera there “ * he pointed to where it was mounted on the wall in the corner leaving him to see the whole room in is entirety*

“Thank you Paul” she whispered softly.

“Your welcomed Jozel Sweet dreams rest well.. I will wake you about 6am before my shift changes then I’ll take you back to your hotel.”

She nodded a few times and then he walked to the door, opened it, and left closing it behind himself leaving her to sleep in the Dukes chamber.

Jozel crawled into the massive bed, got comfy under the warmth of the heavy blankets, and sank into a deep sleep almost right away. She began to dream almost as soon as her eyes fell closed, the image was not unlike that of the real life scene of her asleep in the Duke’s bed but the difference was that Paul came into the room dressed in a pair of simple leather pants and no shirt. His skin glistened in the fires light his massive frame strode into the room and up to the bed where he loomed like an ancient protector of sorts. He leaned down and caressed her cheek gently waking her with his touch, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled and spoke.

“Hello my love” she uttered

He responded in kind “Good eve my heart, sleep well the storm did not wake thee?”

“Nae It did not, I was slumbering well. All is well I hope?” she questioned.

Paul slowly sat down on the edge of the bed and began to caress her gentle face with the back of his large hand. All was well he told her as his hand began to slowly move down over her sensual neck. As his hand moved it pulled back the heavy coverlet that covered her warm body from the chill of the night. As he gently pulled it from her body his slightly curled hand brushed over her linen clad body making her nipples almost spring to life at his touch.

She sighed softly at his touch as she felt a pang of lust begin to burn in her body. She locked eyes with his as he looked to her and smiled wolfishly at her. He threw back the blanket and exposes her half clad body to his gaze. His smile widened as his eyes roamed over her languishing body as it lay in bed. His hand dropped the blanket then came to lie on her calf gently as his eyes sparkled with lust for the beauty that lay in front of him. His hand slowly made its way up her leg, his long fingers gently pressing into her tender flesh. He pushed the hem of her night dress higher and higher as his hand moved further up her to her thighs where they stopped as he watched her body begin to churn more.

Jozel had closed her eyes and let her mind swim in its thoughts of desire as his hand caressed her heated flesh more and more till his large hand rested on the inner part of her thigh. She gasped lightly as she felt his fingers graze the growingly wet place of her hidden desires; they were gone as if they had never been there. Like a ghosts touch.

The cool of the night air slipped over her hot skin like the coolness of the loch’s waters. Paul looked down at her and his hands moved over her more form rubbing the fabric of her night dress against her skin till his hands came to lay on the collar and then her grasped it in both hands and ripped it open as if it were nothing like a piece of paper. She gasped as her body arched some, pressing her head into the pillow more, her eyes never left his. She could see the lust that blazed in his eyes, she watched as his eyes roamed over the soft supple, honey colored skin.

“mmmm, how lovely you are my dear” he seemed to murmur while his hand began to caress her bare flesh.

His fingers tripped over the hard points of her nipples while his hands fondled them at the same time. She watched as his face loomed closer to her, then his lips were on hers like some ravenous wild beast feeding of his fresh catch. Her lips press to his as her hand pulled the back of his head closer to her, keeping them locked in this just passionate embrace. Her heart began to race as she felt the kiss intensify, his hands caressed her heated flesh more and more leaving one hand to slowly slide around her ribs and to the small of her back pulling her close to his strong body. Her body pressed into his as he pulled her close crushing her breasts to his sculpted chest.

Paul pressed her close to him as his thigh pressed in between her slightly spread thighs. He could feel the heat and even the dampness of her womanly delight. It made him growl deeper with lust as his hands worked on her heated flesh he pushed his thigh closer to her heat and made her moan loudly into their kiss. Her hands grab at him pulling him closer to her. Her own need was building for him, she pressed her body into his giving him the notion that she to wanted him as much as he wanted her. Paul grabbed her wrists not hard but firmly and pinned them over her head he looked down at her. Teasing her he growled in a rather animalistic way.

“You are the prey and I am the hunter, you are now mine fair lady yield to me, give into my desires and I promise you a night of unforgettable passion.” He smiled and winked at her.

Oh her body did ache for the man that loomed above her, but she knew his game and played along.

“I will not yield to you or any other.” She said in a playful but defiant voice. She struggled as if trying to get away from him but in truth she wanted no such thing. She pressed her hips to him and arched her back some off the bed. All Paul could do was smile. He leaned down and captured her lips in a heated kiss before he began his trail of kisses down her sensually arched body. Letting her hands go he gabbed at her hips and pulled them up leaving her body in that arch as he trailed his tongue over her hot flesh leaving a wet pattern on her skin.

His kisses lead down further and further south on her body glancing, he would look up at her to see the expression on her face. Her eyes were closed and her sweet mouth was pressed closed as her teeth bit gently into her bottom lip.

He grinned a wolfish type grin as if he had just broken into the hen house and was about to feast on a horde of chickens. Slower and slower he worked his way down till he came to her silken curls. He could smell the aroma of her sexual desires. They filled his senses, he could feel his body stir more and more his manhood becoming harder with every passing moment. He slid his hands from her lower back to just under the roundness of her gorgeous ass. Jozel let her legs fall apart for him more as if inviting him to feed on the sweetness that her body had to offer him

Paul smiled at her reaction and with out hesitating he lowered his mouth to her waiting sweet spot. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and slid over the puffy outer lips of her nectar filled sex. Jozel shuddered at the electrifying touch of his tongue on her pussy, it made her gasp in delight. Paul nuzzled against her opening and began to invite the juices of her pussy out and into his mouth, he wanted to feed on the essence of her body the tangy nectar that he enjoyed so much.

Snaking his tongue deeper into her wet whole he could feel her muscles twitch and quiver, this just brought a smile to his face. He pushed his tongue in till it could go no further; he wiggled it around slowly tormenting her with shocks of pleasure.

Jozel pressed her hips into his face leaving her tanned soft thighs to fall away. Paul gave her ass a good squeeze as she pushed her self into his face. Like a starved animal he began to lick in earnest, making her squirm in his massive paw like hands. Jozel started to pant and moan the more he concentrated his long slow licks and tongue flicking on her blood gorged sensitive clit. He knew when he was slow and tediously it drove this woman wild and made her explode like the thundering storm beating against the castle walls out side. And that was what he wanted, her writing under him screaming in pleasure burning for him and him alone.

He too needed no other woman for his pleasure or wants, Jozel was all he needed.

Paul could feel her clit throbbing against his tongue, so he sucked it into his mouth gently causing the slightest delicious pain that sent her body screaming in ecstasy. Jozel gasped loudly and grabbed the bedding and her body tensed as she felt him suck on her tender clit, as it sent a spasm through out her whole person. Paul could tell that she was close to Cumming as tried to get away from him. He did not relent on his pursuit of sucking and flicking his tongue on her clit till he could feel her pussy give up the sweet juice he so much wanted to drink in from her.

He could hear her moaning louder now as she was ever so close to relinquishing the prize of her feminine essence to him, he ran the flat of his tongue to her now trembling, soaked pussy. He heard her cry out his name as a crash of thunder rumbled out side the castle. Her body was rocked with an earth shattering orgasm, Paul held her tight and fast not letting her get away till he had finished off with what he had started to accomplish.

His mouth was assaulted by the sticky sweet wave of her passions. He drank heartily of the tangy, sweet and pungent gift of her orgasm. Every last drop of her forceful exuberance, from his tongue lashing did he drink in like a man possessed. She panted like a wild animal, she could hardly breath, her chest heaved in a rapid fashion while her hips bucked and thrashed on the bed. Paul coaxed every last lil bit of her orgasm out of her, then when she had stilled he crawled his way up her long sexy body till his head was face to face with hers. He lowered his face to her and captured her lips in a heated kiss, Jozel could taste her own cum on his lips and she did not care she wrapped her arms around his neck and laced her fingers in his thick mane of hair and pulled him to her.

She felt the hardness of his cock as it pressed to the lower part of her abdomen her long legs caressed his sides. Sliding up his long flanks leaving her pussy open and inviting, and Paul did not need any further spurring on he move up off of her just enough to position himself at her dripping slit, he felt the heels of her feet come to rest on the small of his back pulling him down. Paul thrust his hips forward and with one stoke he was buried balls deep into her hot wet sheath of her whole. He let out a pleasurable moan as he just stayed buried in her, slowly and teasingly he withdrew and then reentered her quivering pussy with yet another deep filling thrust. Jozel dug her nails slightly into his back making him arch thus pushing himself deeper into her aching pussy. She let out a soft whimper of delight as she felt him sink in, she loved nothing more then when they we so impassioned as they were. No other man could make her body burn with such a fire as Paul could.

He began to thrust faster and harder into her; he groans were loud and rumbling as he began to take her at his own pace. Jozel eyes closed as she felt that burn of a building orgasm deep with in the core of her body. Her juices coated his driving cock making it easier for him to slip in and out of her, each stoke into her was met with a tight shaking massaging of her inner wall muscles, milking him deep with in her with every inward fast thrust. Paul felt his own ache now, that building filling in his seed filled balls, he started to fuck her harder and faster as he stepped closer and closer to Cumming with in her. His hand grabbed her hip and pulled her into him as he just buried in her. Her body came up off the bed as he reared back, leaving her to sit on his thighs with her ankles locked around his waist.

Paul jerked his hips up as he pulled her down, Jozel buried her face into his shoulder as she dried out softly with the burning need to cum. But Paul did not give in just yet; he wanted her to cum with him. He wanted to feel the splendor of her pussy just convulsing around his cock as he came inside her hot slit. He slowed his motions making her just sit impaled atop him. His hand reached up, grabbed a handful of her thick curl, and gently arched her head back leaving her throat exposed to him. Paul’s lips pressed to her throats tender flesh nibbling and sucking, kissing it sending shock after shock into her trembling body. Each touch of his lips to her skin made her muscles clinch tighter around his hard fully enveloped cock. As his one hand had hold of her hair his other trailed down and grabbed the round globe of her ass and gave it a healthily squeeze. This made her rock her hips forward to him which is what he wanted. Softly he whispered in her ear

“Ride me my dove, show me your desire”

It did not take her long before her hips where rocking back and forth on his ridged pole. Her slow movements made him twitch inside her, he would grab her hips and plunge deeply into her on her downward stoke of his cock making her cry out in a pleading way for him.

“Make me cum please Paul” her horsed words moaned into air.

Paul smiles wickedly as he knew she was close and could not take more of his deep thrusts, but then again nor could he the ache in his balls was great and he needed release as much as she. Some how Paul mad it so his back was to the bed and she was on top of him, riding him slowly as he would not give her much room to move as his hands held her fast.

“Come pet, bring us both the sweet delight we desire” he whispered to her. Jozel stared to move and buck her hips against his groin working on him to bring them both to a tremendous body shattering orgasm. It was not long before both of them were in the fierce throws of passion, her moans and cries only coupled with his groans as he body was reaching the point where it could no long stand the intense pleasure. Paul called out her name in a growl as he slammed up into her one final time, as she came down on his cock. As their hips met Paul came and hard deep in her spilling all his own essence into her. That was enough to send her over the edge triggering her own orgasm. Her body tenses and she screamed out into the room only lit by the fires glow. Every muscle in them both twitched and spasmed as the came with one another, his seed spilling up into her as her own waves of fluid washed over his cock mingling their essences together in her womb.

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers
12