A Tour with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

She fell atop him panting with a ragged gasping sound as she tried to breath. He to was finding it hard to breath, yet he wrapped his arms around his love, his wife and mother to their 3 children. Caressing the back of her head gently he whispered to her “I love you precious” came his soft word upon her ears. She smiled and lifted her head so as to look at his eyes.

‘And I to do you my heart” She kissed him gently and then slipped from her perch atop him and lay cuddled to his strong body. Paul lay on his side pulling her close to him the smell of roses and sex filled his nose as he nuzzled her head by his face. Slowly his eyes began to drift closed as he fell into a peaceful slumber with his wife in his arms almost asleep herself.

A large crack of lighting and a thunderous roar of sound bolted Jozel from her slumber in the castles bedchamber. She gave out a slight scream as she woke as the sound scared her half to death. She looked around as if not sure where she was. Taking a deep breath she realized where she was and her shoulders dropped as she calmed. A few moments after her brain came to remember where she was she could feel that feeling one gets when they have been have had the fucking of a lifetime. She felt the wet hotness between her thighs and the hardness of her nipples and her skin was flush and hot to the touch. She lifted a palm to her cheek and felt the heat. Just then the door swung open and Paul was there looking as if something happened.

“Are you alright? I heard you scream.. did something happen?” he questioned.

“Oh, yes it was the lightning it scared me. Which is so silly since I love storms.” She dropped her hand from her cheek and placed it in her lap. Paul stepped closer and put a hand to her forehead.

‘Are you sure your alright you seem to have a fever.”

Her body shivered at his touch, giving him the notion that she might be sick but that was far from what she was.

He looked at her carefully ”Look in the morning I will take you back and see if I can find you a doctor to have a look. I would hate to think this drafty old place made you sick.”

Jozel looked at him “I am sure I’ll be fine it takes me a day or so to get used to the climate of new places. Really I’ll be fine.”

Paul sat on the beds edge. “I was watching you on the camera you seemed to be having a intense dream or night mare.”

Jozel slid back leaning her back to the head board.” It was… a really real dream you know the ones you are not sure did not really happen.”

“ah, I see. Well as long as you’re alright I will finish my rounds.” He got up and then leaned forward to her and kissed her on the forehead gently and almost lovingly.

‘Sleep sweet my pet” he said then turned and left the room.

Jozel’s eyes bugged out as she heard him speak. “Sleep sweet my pet?” what the?? How did he?

Jozel sat up in bed as her mind reeled had it been a dream, or had it been real. She was not so sure now.

You know what they say…..

Sometimes reality and fantasy cross the lines where one ends and the other begins, sometimes we can’t tell…..

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I would love to know what happens next....please see continue

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

DILF Werewolf Next Door Callie's older werewolf neighbor gives it to her good.in NonHuman
Forced by Her Co-Worker A secret suitor reveals himself.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Pact Ch. 01 Allison asks her neighbor to take her virginity.in First Time
Bent, Not Broken She wants her first time to be special. Can he help her?in Romance
His Darling A Victorian Gentleman grows more possessive of his mistress.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories