A Toy For James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After regaining my composure, I knew that I wasn’t yet finished and drank down the fifth shot. Dan and James sat smiling as they each downed their last bit of beer. I don’t know if the liquor was beginning to take over, or if it was the afterglow of such an incredible cum, but I was actually beginning to reveal in my new role. I picked up the last shot and tossed it down. I then smiled at Dan and looked into his eyes for the first time saying, “I’m ready to suck your cock now if you are.” After Dan gave me an appreciative grin, I didn’t even bat an eye as James reached over and ripped off the only button from my jacket. I was filled with a glow of sexy pride as I strutted out to the parking lot with my jacket flapping from side to side giving anyone who looked a full view of my tits.

Dan was conveniently parked in the back of the bar and as soon as we got next to his car he pushed me to my knees and shoved his cock into my waiting mouth. I was giving it everything I had when I felt James behind me. First he pulled my hands behind my back, and then he told Dan that he should really fuck my face hard. Hearing that, Dan picked up his pace and also began to really press his cock deep into my throat. Still holding my wrist with one hand, I felt James pull up the back of my skirt. James then reached underneath my spread legs and began to finger my already swollen clit. My mind was a blur as I twisted between the two men. It seemed almost too good as I sensed that I might reach orgasm again, and I heard Dan say that he was going to shoot his load. It surprised me to hear James tell him to say it out load, and I wondered for a second why he would want to know. I didn’t have to wonder long.

Within seconds, Dan announced that he was going to shoot and I felt the first drops of his load in my throat. At that moment, James slapped me on the ass as hard as he could, focusing the force directly on the end on the butt plug. I screamed around the cock in my mouth, and as I did, Dan only took the opportunity to shove his spurting cock head deeper into my throat. I felt as if I were going to gag, yet as I gasped for breath I only received more cock and semen. I started to panic as Dan pulled my face to his groin and James held my hands behind my back, yet just as I really got scared, Dan pulled his cock from my throat and shot the last few drops of his load onto my face. Before I was even used to the feeling of having air in my lungs again I heard Dan thanking James for a good time. It was James’ closing comment that scared me the most. Leading me by the arm to our car, James said, “If you ever want any more of that, just give me a call.”

My life has seemed to settle into a routine since that first day. James fucks me or has me suck his cock almost every day, whether Lance is home or not. James has continued to find new ways to embarrass and degrade me. He often has me fuck his friends and treats me like a true slave whenever Lance is not around. Before James inserted the butt plug in my ass, I had never been penetrated there. Now I get fucked in the ass at least two or three times a week. James has started to video tape my exploits with his friends and has quite a collection. There’s the tape where James had two of his friends rape me while I was walking through a park. It was hard to set up, but his friends really made it seem believable. The only thing was that after it was over, James had me thank them and ask them to come home with me.

James even made a tape of me sucking his friend Brian’s cock while Brian stood behind a Lazyboy chair that Lance was in a sleep. Lance has begun to travel even more for his business, and James has become the man of the house in more ways than one. James has also taken to spanking me for anything he considers an indiscretion. Last week I broke a wine glass during dinner. I immediately began to apologize to Lance, however I knew it was James that would make me pay. James pulled me aside and told me to meet him in the garage while Lance took a late night shower. It was uncommon for Lance to do this, so I first had to suggest to Lance that he should shower before bed. Lance was leaving for a trip the next morning, and asked me what I had in mind. I told Lance to take a shower and climb into bed, then I’d be there shortly. I then hurried off to the garage.

As I entered, I told James that we probably had about ten minutes. That’s when I noticed that he was holding two of his bondage toys that I fear the most, a ankle spreader bar and a whip that is made of thick rubber straps. I tried to convince James that we didn’t have that much time, but I knew it was a useless protest when he pulled our a pair of nipple clamps and handcuffs and told me that he was going to keep adding items if I didn’t shut up and start stripping. I quickly removed my clothes, and James handed me the spreader bar. Locking it in place, my feet were now unable to get any closer than three feet, allowing James full access to both my ass and pussy. James then had me place the nipple clamps in place then he handed me the two pairs of handcuffs. He told me to lock my right wrist o my right ankle and my left wrist to my left ankle. This left me kneeling on the hard concrete floor of the garage. As James picked up the whip, I became aware that the garage was the furthest room in our house from the main bedroom and Lance’s ears.

James wasted no time in warming up my bottom, and soon I could feel the heat of a pattern of red welts forming across my ass. Next, he took a chair and placed it before me. He then made me suck his cock while he continued to whip my ass. From this new angle, the tip of the whip would occasionally reach the lips of my spread pussy. my legs would press against the spreader bar, but I couldn’t close them. Tears were running down my face as James finally shot a load of his come down my throat. As he usually does when I’m in bondage, he took a few Polaroids and then released me. I now had to go and climb into bed with Lance. I made sure that the bedroom light was off before I again disrobed. However, even the feeling of my sour ass rubbing on the sheets as Lance fucked me missionary style drove me crazy.

When Lance and I got married, I used to pray that I could get more sex at home. Now I get more than I can handle. James and I have even developed a good understanding. He no longer threatens me with telling Lance about my exploits, yet he often tells me that he may start selling the videos that we have made. So far, Lance has not caught on. With the way things are going, I hope he never does.

12