A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
She's your toy for a four-day weekend.
4.1k words
4.29
78.4k
12

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

Chapter One -- Day One

The alarm rang and I looked at the clock. 5 A.M. I usually hit the snooze alarm but not today. I sprang out of bed. The day had finally arrived. I have about an hour to get ready before I need to head to the airport. I smile to myself, thinking of what is going to happen over the next few days and feel myself grow wet with anticipation. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I need to spend some time and care here today. The hot water is a shock to my system, but feels good. I lather myself up and grab the razor. I slowly shave my legs and then concentrate on my pussy. You like it shaved, so I take care to make sure it's smooth, inside and out. I enjoy making myself smooth for you and can't resist rubbing my clit a little while checking for smoothness. I know this is against your wishes, as you want me to be hot and ready for you. You told me to not make myself cum for a week before today when we finally get together and my body, more especially my pussy aches to be touched!

I finally leave the shower and wrap myself in my robe. I find the outfit that I had picked out just for this day: a leather miniskirt with a zipper on the side that can be opened to show 3 inches of thigh, a nice low cut midriff blouse, no bra and no panties. The topper of the outfit is my brand new, thigh-high leather boots with a three inch heel. Although I'm a little embarrassed to go out on a plane this way, I am also excited about the reaction it will get from you. I only hope that my wet pussy doesn't stain the skirt! I dress, do my hair and makeup, and do a final check of the things I am bringing this weekend. Even though I will be gone for four days, I'm not bringing much, as you have promised to fuck me most of the weekend. I have my bikini packed as I hope to be able to play in the pool or sauna. A couple of other short skirts and revealing tops for when we go out to dinner and play in public, and absolutely no underwear or bras. That was another one of your orders. I also pack a couple of surprises. I just hope they make it past security!

When I arrive at the airport, I definitely get some strange looks as I walk through security and find my gate. It's not often that they see someone dressed as I am that early in the morning! I board the plane and find my seat. I can't believe that in just a couple of hours, I will be there. I have to shift in my seat as I feel myself get wetter. I look around to see if anyone is watching, and since I have the whole row to myself, I slip a hand under my skirt to rub my clit. Not enough to cum, but just to make sure that I'm extra hot, just for you, when I get there.

After a fairly non-eventful flight, I arrive. I can barely stand as I am shaking with anticipation of your reaction to what I'm wearing. I've described it to you, but I don't think you think I'd go through with wearing it. As I exit the plane, I see you and you get a devilish grin on your face. You are very pleased that I have worn the outfit. We greet each other with awkward hellos, as it has been a while since we've seen each other. You share your approval of my outfit, but are skeptical about whether I went through with all your commands. I told you that you'll just have to find out and with a grin I walk towards baggage with you by my side.

We have to go in an elevator to the ground floor to pick up the baggage, and I remember something you mentioned about elevators. I move in front of you and bend over, pretending to adjust something with my boots. This gives you a full view of my naked, smooth pussy. I look back at you and see you grin as you raise your hand to feel. I gasp as you run your hand along my pussy and slip a finger into it. You slowly finger fuck my pussy and I start to find myself moaning, even though there are a few other people in the elevator. I look around and see they are not paying attention, so I move back toward your hand. All too soon the elevator comes to a stop, and you withdraw your hand and I stand up. My cheeks are flushed and I feel disappointed that the ride wasn't longer, but looking at the grin on your face tells me that there is much more to cum...er come.

We pick up our bags and head to your car. The airport wasn't crowded but it seems like everyone is trying to leave at once, so there is a slight traffic jam. You look at me as if you expect me to do something to pass the time. I'm not quite sure what you want, but you answer that question by grabbing the back of my head and lowering it to your crotch. I know what you want now and I am not sure that the car is the best place. But you won't let my head up, so I maneuver myself in my seat so I'm in a more comfortable position. I slowly take your zipper in my teeth and lower it. To my surprise, I'm not the only one not wearing underwear! Your semi-hard cock catches me by surprise. You still don't loosen the grip you have on the back of my head, and as I look into your eyes, you mouth the words "suck it, slut." I like it when you call me that and I quickly take the head of your cock in my mouth. I forgot how nice your cock is and I take my time exploring just the head with my mouth and tongue. You don't like the teasing and try to force yourself into my mouth. I take the hint and slowly begin to swallow your cock, feeling it grow bigger in my mouth, reacting to the sucking action of my mouth. Soon your balls are hitting my chin as I have all of your cock in my mouth. I remember that you like being deep throated and you let out a moan. I move back up til you are almost out of my mouth and wrap my hand around the base, slowly jacking you while I suck on the head. My tongue sneaks out to tease the opening at the tip and I taste a bit of precum. I grin.

I feel the car begin to move and figure that traffic is moving again and try to sit up. But I find your hand still on the back of my head. I want to sit up because you know how I feel about things in public (all talk, no action) but you won't let me. You tell me to keep sucking your cock and not worry about the traffic. I figure I have no choice, so I start sucking your cock once again, this time taking my hand and massaging your balls. I find that you have shaved for me. That makes me moan. I pull off your cock and push it back so I can suck on your balls. I slowly lick between them, and take one, then the other in my mouth, sucking each for several seconds. I then go back onto your cock. I'm so busy enjoying your big cock in my mouth that I don't even notice that you've moved my skirt up so that my pussy is exposed. I feel your hand move from my head to my pussy, slowly tracing a path up and down, but not coming into contact with my clit. I moan out of frustration, wanting you to touch me, but you won't. So I start moving faster on your cock, wanting you to cum right there for me. But I know you won't. You're saving it to fill my ass with later. Traffic is still moving and I barely notice the ten minute drive to the hotel as I am glue to your cock the whole time, licking, sucking, pleasuring. You pull me off, reluctantly, it seems, and announce that we're at the hotel. I sit up and arrange myself and you will your cock to go back into your jeans.

You tell me that you've already checked in, so we can go directly to the room. My heart flutters and my pussy tingles, knowing that in a matter of minutes it will be filled with your delicious cock. We go to the elevator and you push the button for the 15th floor. It's one of those glass elevators that overlooks the lobby. We have the elevator to ourselves, though I don't notice what you're doing as a result. I'm too busy looking out over the lobby to notice that you're now behind me. I feel you ease up my skirt once again, and I'm shocked, thinking that the other people in the elevator will notice. When I start to protest, you assure me that we're alone and to keep looking out over the lobby. I reach behind me and feel that your cock is still hard under your jeans. You open your jeans and pull out your cock. I try to turn around, thinking that you're going to want me to suck it again, but you don't let me. You pull my legs back and slightly apart. My pussy is dripping, knowing what you're going to do, and while part of me is afraid of being caught, the other part of me wants it too bad to stop. You slowly slide your cock into my pussy. I'm so wet that it's not a challenge. You begin to pump slowly in and out of my pussy and it feels so good. I start to push back on your cock, and you make me stop. You want to be in control of just sliding in and out. The elevator dings and the doors open. You slide your cock out of my pussy and put yourself back in your jeans, but tell me not to pull my skirt down.

We walk to the room, thankfully not passing anyone. You put the key in the lock and open the door. When we get into the room, you tell me to get on all fours on the bed. I comply and you move up behind me and begin to fuck my pussy hard. I just start moving with you and moaning when you stop. I look at you, disappointed, but then feel you press your cock against my ass. With our eyes locked, you push into my ass, not stopping to allow me to adjust. I cry out and that makes you laugh. You begin to fuck at my ass hard, driving my face down into the bed with every thrust. I try to play with my pussy but you swat my hands away. You continue to pound my ass and I beg you to touch my pussy. You ignore my pleas, fucking my ass harder and harder. I feel you tense up. You are going to fill my ass with your cum, but not let me cum. I almost cry at this realization but at the same moment, I feel you start to cum, feel it hitting my insides and I moan at the feeling. You finish cumming and pull out of me. You go into the bathroom to clean up, but tell me to stay where I'm at. When you're finished, you get dressed and give me my instructions for the day.

You say "I'm going out for a bit. You are to get cleaned up, and rest if you wish. When I return at 5, you are to be naked, spread eagle on the bed, with a vibrator in your pussy, butt plug in your ass, and the ball gag in your mouth. But under no circumstances am you to cum." After giving these instructions, you leave.

I slowly get up off the bed, your cum dripping out of ass and running down my leg. I go into the bathroom and run a hot shower. I clean myself up and touch up my shave job (who likes stubble anyway?). When I finish, I look at the clock. I have a couple of hours before you'll be back, so I decide to unpack a few things. I put what little clothes I had packed in the drawers and am delighted to find that my surprises made it through security. I can't wait to get a chance to try them out! While unpacking, I begin to feel a bit tired and realize that not only had I been up since early in the morning with little sleep, I had also had one of the most intense afternoons in my life. I curl up on the bed, set the alarm for an hour, and quickly fall asleep.

When the alarm rings, it takes me a while to remember exactly where I am. Then it all floods back and I smile. I left myself a half-hour to get ready in the way you want. I climb out of the bed and walk over to the table where you had left the required toys. I pick up each one and look at it, my pussy trembling with excitement. I can't imagine what you have in store, but no doubt it will be fun.

I remove the robe I had put on after my shower and grab the toys. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I take the vibrator and slowly lick it up and down with my tongue. I'm wet enough that it should slide in easily, but it's more fun this way. After I get it nice and wet, I slide it into my pussy. It's one of those Wild Ride vibrators, thick and veined with a clit stimulator at the base. You definitely know my taste. When the vibe is all the way in, I turn it on. You said not to cum, but why can't I have a little fun? The vibe starts to hum and move slowly within my pussy. I jump a little as I turn the speed up. Soon it's on high speed, the shaft vibrating within my pussy and the nub driving my clit wild. I grab the butt plug and the lube that was sitting on the nightstand. I lube it up and lean back on the bed. Using one hand to hold the vibe in place, I bring my legs up over my head and use the other to guide the butt plug to my waiting hole. I really didn't need to use the lube, as I am still stretched from your big cock pounding it. It goes in easy and I lower my legs. I feel so full, yet so good. I begin to feel the fluttering in my stomach as an orgasm nears. Remembering that you told me not to cum and fearing a punishment, I turn the vibe back down to low. The sensations subside, and I look at the clock. You will be here any moment, so I slide back onto the bed and position myself, spread eagle. I place the ball gag over my mouth and fasten it behind my head. I'm shaking with excitement. I've never felt so vulnerable or exposed.

I jump when I hear your key in the door. You enter the room and look at the bed. You smile and nod with approval, but don't say any other words. You look at me from head to toe. I can see that your cock is already getting hard and straining against your pants. You don't come over to the bed right away, but instead open the suitcase that you brought back with you. You remove several scarves and cuffs. My eyes widen in curiosity and a bit of fear. I trust you, otherwise I wouldn't have come, but I'm still a bit scared at what you have in mind. You come over to the bed with the cuffs in hand first. I try to speak against the ball gag but you shush me and give me a look that tells me to trust you. You cuff first one hand, then the other, to each corner of the bed, then do the same with my legs. You then go get one of the scarves and place it over my eyes, snug, and I'm suddenly more vulnerable than I've ever been in my life. I shiver again, actually feeling myself get wetter with anticipation. You lean over and turn on the vibe, medium speed, and then I can't sense you anymore. I find out later that you were just watching me, seeing what I would do. The vibe starts to work it's magic, and soon I'm moving my hips and pressing my ass into the bed to get the plug in further. I hear you unzip your pants and feel the bed lean as you climb on.

Being careful not to touch any other part of my body, you start fucking the vibrator in and out of my pussy. I try to move up against it, but when I do, you stop moving it. After I stop moving, you start again. Once again, I try moving my hips, but you once again stop. I finally figure out that you want me to lay still. You're in a teasing mood. So I lay still and you slowly fuck me with the vibrator, taking it almost all the way out, then back in. I'm flowing almost constantly with how excited you're getting me. I moan against the ball gag. This just encourages you and you turn the vibe up to high, and give it a final shove deep into my pussy. The pressure on my clit is almost enough to send me to climax, and you know that. You whisper in my ear "Not yet or else."

I'm forced to restrain myself. You move to the plug and actually pull it out. I feel so empty, but hear the click of another vibrator turning on and quickly it is in the empty hole. You begin fucking my ass with the slim vibe. I begin writhing on the bed, straining against the cuffs and moaning into the ball gag. I can't see you, but I know you're smiling.

I feel the weight on the bed move once more and you've left the vibe in place in my ass. I feel the gag being removed, but before I can say or do anything, I feel your cock pressed against my lips. You command me to suck it. I willingly oblige but you don't give me your whole cock. You only give me the head. So I begin to slowly suck on just the head, my tongue teasing the hole at the tip, tasting the bit of precum that has started to leak out. You help me to move up a little bit so you have a better angle, and suddenly, and roughly, you shove your whole length into my mouth. I almost choke, but that doesn't stop you. My nose is pressed into your groin now, your cock fully in and down my throat. You hold it there, watching me struggle to breathe for several seconds, which feels like an eternity to me. Then you withdraw, almost all the way, and hold it there. I'm relieved but scared at what is going to happen next. You reach down and turn on both vibes again. The sensations in my pussy and ass take my mind off what you're doing to my mouth, and suddenly you push forward again, this time commanding me to suck it as you are ramming it in. I oblige as best I can, and you compliment me by calling me a good little cockslut. You then tell me to continue sucking your cock and you no longer try shoving it down my throat. I quickly begin licking and slurping up and down on your cock. I want so much to look into your eyes, but you won't remove the scarf. I trace the ridges on your ever hardening cock with my tongue as I move my mouth up and down on the long, thick shaft. I hear you stifle a moan. I know that my mouth brings you great pleasure and that makes my pussy throb even more. You turn up the speed on the vibes, testing me. You say not to cum, but to enjoy myself. I have a hard time obliging. My pussy is dripping and wanting release. You sense that, but want to keep me on edge.

I've never tasted your cock so hard before and I can tell that my being totally submissive is turning you on like never before. You pull your cock out of my mouth and quickly replace the gag. You whisper in my ear that you're going to fuck me now and I almost cum right there. You remove the vibe from my pussy and I can feel your cock pressing at the entrance. You keep the vibe in my ass on high, and easily slide into my dripping pussy. You easy in slowly, still wanting to tease me. I try to raise my hips, force you in, but that makes you stop altogether. I remember to lay still, and you continue your slow entrance into my cunt. You stifle another moan since you can feel the pulsations from the vibe in my ass and my wet pussy feels so warm around your cock. You enter all the way and hold yourself there. I moan, almost whimper, against the gag. I want you to continue so badly it's all I can do to be still. You begin to pull out, but not all the way. You repeat this several times before quickening your pace. As much as I want to move, I don't because you haven't not told me that I could. Soon, you are slamming at my pussy, pushing me back on the bed with each thrust. Involuntarily I begin to meet your thrusts, grunting and moaning against the gag. You don't stop this time as you continue to pound my pussy. I am still trying to hold back my orgasm, straining with all I am worth against it. Suddenly you lean down and tell me "Cum, NOW." I don't have to be told twice and I let go, writhing and screaming. The sounds are muffled but it excites you nonetheless. You continue to pound away, sending me into the longest, hardest orgasm ever. When I finally come down, you've slowed down, but have not cum yet. You pull out of my pussy and put the vibe back in place, although not on.

I'm breathing heavily and shaking, not sure how much more I can stand if it is going to be like that every time. I feel the vibe being removed from my ass and the cuffs loosened on my legs. You slowly raise my legs enough to position your still hard cock at the entrance to my ass. You give me no warning or chance to adjust before you're buried in my ass all the way, your balls slamming against my cheeks. You pull back and repeat this process several times. Soon, you have found a pace and are fucking me hard. I don't think I have it in me, but I slowly feel my orgasm building again. You can sense it, as I am once again moaning against the gag, and turn the vibe in my pussy on low. I am bucking against your cock, feeling the wave of pleasure starting to hit me. You have not given me permission, however, so I am forced to hold back. You continue fucking my ass, picking up speed. You must be close, and I'm hoping you'll let me cum with you. After a few minutes you shout "NOW" and I release again as I feel you fill my ass once again with your cum. This orgasm was just as intense as the other one, and it takes me a while to cum down. You are shaking a bit as well as you finishing unloading into my ass. You pull your semi-hard cock from my ass with a plop and lay next to me on the bed. You remove the scarf and the gag, and turn the toys off. The cuffs come off next, and you say "let's get cleaned up."

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers