A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Public play is followed by private punishment.
1.9k words
4.19
39.6k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

We return to the table just as our meal is being served. We eat in silence, although I notice a few stares from other patrons. Surely we didn't make that much noise, did we? You just grin, knowing how embarrassed I would be if I knew what else had really happened just then in the bathroom. We finish our meal and you pay the bill, and it doesn't pass by me that you leave a substantial tip on the table. I am curious but don't ask any questions as we leave.

I think we are going back to the hotel, but you turn in a different direction. We are going to take a bit of a walk. After all, it is a nice day out and we were in the room all last night. In a surprising gesture, you actually put your arm around my shoulder as we walk. I'm a bit shocked but figure I'll go along with it. It's not long before your hand is resting on my breast and tugging at my nipple as we walk. I glance at you but your eyes are focused straight ahead. I try to brush your hand off, but you only pinch my nipple harder. I know better than to resist, so we continue our walk with you groping me along the way.

We turn the corner and come upon a relatively dark alley. You remove your arm from around me and lean up against the wall.

"On your knees, slut, and suck me."

I hesitate and you sense it. You don't ask again but instead drag me to you and force me to my knees in front of you. Your cock is already out of your zipper and you brush it across my lips. You push my head back and shove your cock in. I have no choice but to do as you command and I begin to suck and lick your cock. I feel you tremble as you press your cock toward the back of my throat. I gag but you press on, wanting to feel yourself in my throat. You moan audibly as you reach your target and begin to fuck my throat. I try to forget about being out in the open and exposed while you continue to fuck my mouth. You sense me tense up every time footsteps near. You stop and pull out of my mouth. I am relieved that you let me stand up and you put yourself back together. You pull me in the direction of the hotel and we head back to the room.

Once in the room, you practically throw me on the bed and remove your clothes almost in one movement. You straddle my chest and shove your still hard cock in my mouth. With one hand you begin to play roughly with my pussy and although I am shocked I can feel my body responding to you. Slowly my mouth works its magic on your cock, tracing every ridge and savoring every inch. You are lost in the moment so I take the chance to try something with you, even though I risk being punished. I move a hand up towards your ass and trace my finger up and down the crack. You lean forward more to give me better access and I continue to trace my finger up and down. I find the pucker of your anus and stop, unsure if I should continue. You remove your cock from my mouth and replace it with your balls as you lean forward to give me even more access to your anus. I slick my finger up with juices from my pussy and begin to tease your pucker. You moan some and I continue to probe you. I slip my finger in, reveling in the new sensation of something I've never done, and hoping to give you pleasure. You push back against my finger and once again place your cock in my mouth. Slowly I being to alternately suck on your cock and fuck your ass with my finger. Soon I've added another finger to your ass and am sucking hard on your cock. I feel you tremble and I know your orgasm will be coming soon. I push one more time into your ass as I take your cock as deep as I can into my throat and that sends you over. Spurt after spurt of your cum splashes into my throat and I struggle to drink it all. I've never seen you cum so much and I get wetter thinking that my fingers did that to you. Your orgasm subsides and I remove my fingers from your ass and you pull your cock from my mouth, but I catch it and suck on the sensitive head, making sure I had all your cum.

You are finished but you are not done using me. You grab the vibrator from the nightstand and roughly shove it into my pussy. You turn it to high and fuck me with it. You take my hand and place it on your cock, ordering me to stroke you until you are hard again. You are rough with the vibrator, pounding my pussy with it. I am stroking you in earnest, trying to comply with your request to get you hard again. Watching my straining against the vibrator and the thought of fucking me again helps a lot, and after only a short time you are hard again. You turn me over onto all fours but do not remove the vibrator. You take some of my pussy juice to lube up your cock, but my anus is so stretched you really don't need it. You roughly take my ass again, pounding me. You tell me to fuck myself with the vibrator as you fuck my ass. I cannot hold back my orgasm and small moans begin to escape me. You grab my hair and pull my head back, telling me that I need to wait. I try to hold back and ignore what my body is telling me is imminent. Meanwhile, you continue pounding my ass hard, and although you are not ready to cum again yet, you allow me to. I cum with a long, drawn out moan and collapse on the bed. You are on top of me but you have not pulled out yet and I can feel that you are still hard.

You allow me to come down from my orgasm before you begin to fuck me again, slower this time. I am unable to move under your weight but you don't notice. You are still slowly fucking my ass and I begin to feel aroused again, but without warning you stop and pull out. I look at you with wonder. You mvoe to the chair at the side of the bed and give me a command.

"I want you to masturbate for me. Bring yourself off while I watch."

Yet another first for me and I don't know even where to start. But I look at you, sitting on the chair with your erect cock, waiting, and I know I must obey. I turn so that my pussy is facing you. I start at my breasts, massaging them slowly, pinching and tugging at my nipples. I snake one hand down to my pussy and slowly run one finge rup and down my slit as the other continues to pull at my nipples.

"That's my good slut. Fuck yourself for me." I hear you say this and I am glad that I'm putting on a good show for you. I take my hand away from my breast and spread my pussy lips open and slowly run the finger of my other hand deeper into my slit. When I remove it, it is coated in my juice and I bring it to my lips and lick it off before returning it to my pussy. This time I slowly tease my clit and fun a finger into my waiting hole. I moan at my own ministrations, surprised that I am able to be so unashamedly into my actions in front of you. Soon I am fucking myself with two fingers and rubbing at my clit, feeling my orgasm coming on. It hits before I'm even aware of it and I scream out your name and writhe on the bed. As I am coming down, I sense that you have gotten up. I open my eyes in time to see you stroking your cock above me. You cum in several large spurts all over my pussy, belly, and breasts. I smile as you grin in satisfaction.

We both go to the bathroom to shower and clean up. As much as I am hesitant to suggest things as this is your weekend, I ask if maybe we could go down to the pool area for a while. There is a hot tub and a sauna that I would like to try out. You nod in agreement and we get dressed for the pool. I am in a slightly more revealing than I'm used to bikini and you don't let me put on a cover up. We head to the elevator and you push the button for the ground floor. Your hand rests on my ass as the elevator begins to descend. I feel your fingers move toward the fabric of my bikini bottom and soon it's under the fabric, tracing up and down my crack, gently pushing on my anus. The elevator hits the ground floor all too soon and we make our way to the pool.

The pool area is deserted, since it is the middle of the afternoon. We go over to the hottub and set the timer for an hour. As you get in, you turn to me with another one of your grins.

"Naked."

That's all you say. I reluctantly remove the bikini and slip into the water. The hot bubbles and jets feel good against my skin. I take my place next to you in the tub and we simply sit there for a little while, letting the tub do its work. Then I feel your hand on my thigh, stroking it ever higher. I part my legs, knowing where you are going. I glance around and the pool area is still deserted, and the tub is somewhat concealed, so I relax. You are soon fingering my pussy, rubbing on my clit. I lean back, in total escasty from the jets and your fingers. I suddenly feel you move and take me with you, turning me so I'm spread facing the jets and its spray hitting my pussy. I lean back into you and really lose myself in the sensations. You hold my legs and pussy open wide and just let the water bring me to the brink. Then just as quickly as you started, you pull my legs closed and turn me around to face you.

"Wrap your legs around me."

I comply and feel your hard cock pressing into my pussy. I can't believe that despite cumming at least three times today you are hard once again. You remove your cock from your swim trunks and it finds its own way into my pussy. I moan, so close to an orgasm that I know it won't take long. You push me back so that the jet is spraying into my ass as you are fucking my pussy. It's more than I can handle and I cum without your permission, not caring what the punishment will be. I come down from my orgasm and look at you. You have a grin on your face.

"I didn't give you permission. You know what that means."

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers