A Toy to Remember

Story Info
She knew you had something.
1.2k words
3.99
29.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

Master... I am kneeling naked before you, my blindfold on, you tell me you have your cock in your hand... you stroke my face with it..... touching my cheek, my lips.. my chin... my tongue searches for it but you allude it...

Oh I get so frustrated when you tease me ... My tongue wants it.. my mouth wants it...when you again slide it across my lips they capture it...

I smile at my capture... you pull my hair back so I can take your cock in further...It slides in and out of my warm wet mouth....my moan tickles the head of you...your hands in my hair gentle and I begin to suck harder but I wish...... and almost as if you read my mind, your hand pulls my head back by my hair and pull out of my mouth.

Your hard voice tells me something is missing...

I hear you move around the room. the zipper on your bag is the sound I hear. I begin to tremble... I know you have brought toys. I wonder what you have in mind.

"Master?"

"No one told you can speak Jane" you say.

Well! I turn my head in the direction of your voice... since I am in the middle of the room facing the bed.. you are in the sink area. I hear little noises.. snaps and clicks... I chance it again my curiosity overwhelming my good sense…

“Master? what are you doing?” I hear footsteps

"I told you slut no one said you could speak" You slap my ass which startles me.

"I'll be quiet" I start to say and I realize my mistake before I finish saying it. You hand slaps my ass again. When you move away from me I hear rustling. I can feel you when you return.. the heat radiating off your body...

You pull my hair back and whisper in my ear...

"you haven't been a good slut and you will be punished" This brings shivers and gets my pussy dripping. You take a scarf and put it in my mouth and tie it gently as not to hurt but I now cannot speak. You tell me to rise up and get on the bed...lay on my stomach... which is what I want. It is my favorite position with you. I am startled when you tie my arms loosely to the bed... I cannot get away but I can move... you push me to my side moving my right leg up and out of the way....

I feel pressure of something hard at my pussy.. and I begin to move away... you slap my ass one more time.... hard enough to remind me. You continue to push that dildo into my pussy.. slowly removing it and sliding it in deeper... it has small rubber nubs all over the shaft of it. You twist it around a half turn as you push it into me. The nubs feel good rubbing against the walls of my pussy.

You tell me to hold it in.. so I close my pussy around it... I feel your hands on the cheeks of my ass. and I begin to move.. you tell me to hold still..."so do you like the dildo I chose for you? Do you enjoy it in you?" you ask and I can only nod. You finger slides to my ass as if testing it. Making sure I am ready for you. I want it in me and begin to push back. I hear your chuckle but feel your slap.. dam I remembered you said don't move but I want you so Master.

I feel the lube you like being placed in my ass and I hear your moan when you apply it to yourself. I know what is coming and oh my god I want it.... you kneel behind me and open my ass cheeks and put the head of your cock at the entrance. You begin to push and it slides it.. another inch and it hits the dildo.. I begin to push it out but you sense that...pulling my hair and in my ear your voice again tells me to keep it in... you slam it back in place but you pull it back out about half way.. dam that will be hard to keep in but I do my best.....

Your cock slides in another inch. and I adore the feel of it... another inch ... so slow.. you are going so slow... I don't move as I don't want another slap on the ass cheek... another inch as my brain is screaming where my voice can't....... please Master.. Please. You hear my moans and suddenly slam it all the way home.... I buck forward which forces the dildo home also and oh my god... you hear the shriek... you feel the dildo pressing against your cock.. the nubs against the head of you.... and you begin to press harder against them....

you slide out to the head and it relieves some of the pressure in me but I wasn't expecting the slam back into me... I cum then when your cock hits my womb and I feel the tears of frustration build as I cannot let out my scream..... you begin to move on me now and I feel another building.. my hands clenched in fists.. my nails digging into my hands ... please Master... you remove the dildo a bit on one of the slides out and I moan my thanks but it was only a slight reprieve.... you lean down and take my nipple in your fingers and begin to milk it.. pulling it ... pinching it... my body is yours Master... all yours to fuck and be used by you. I feel the nipple clamp which I hate so much. I much prefer your fingers or mouth but I accept the pain you offer me.

I begin to buck when you cock slams home once more... you tell me to cum again which is not a problem but you tell me not to stop... I move against your cock and you fingers pull the chain on the nipple clamp which pulls the nipple to the side. Not quite far enough for your needs.. You tell me to bring my leg up farther which opens me more and bends my body further. You take the other clamp and attach it to the end of the dildo.. Now when it moves it pulls my nipple. I try not to move as the pain is intense on my nipple but you slam my ass to gauge my reaction. I buck against the slap and tears are real when the pain rips through me….. Just enough … I know I am in no danger from my master and I know you will take care of it later.

I want you to test my limits… all of them and my moans tell you I love it.. my body moving the way you want.. my pussy dripping on the bed around that dildo which you slam home when you think I am being lazy.....

How long the assault goes on I do not know... I lost count of the times I cum and when you finish cumming in my ass, you remove the dildo and the gag... you undo the binds on my hands and pull me into the curve of your body..... letting me rest for minutes but only seems like moments in time. "like that slut?" you ask.. I can only nod.... "good cause we are not done" which makes me tremble ................

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers