A Toy's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twist back to kneel before him, offering my open mouth. I rock backwards and forwards in time with his strokes, letting him do what pleases him and merely adding a bit of tickle with my tongue along the ridge of his swollen head. The squelching noises and her moaning tell me she is fingering her vagina, desperate for an orgasm. She can have it; he's not telling her to stop, and she's being such a good girl, working tirelessly on his asshole, following the rhythmic sway of his hips perfectly, she deserves to enjoy herself. Somehow she even manages to stroke his balls; I can feel her gentle fingers brushing my chin occasionally. She deserves a release, but as she continues to moan and her hand begins to make longer and longer pauses, I realize she's waiting for me. Such a good little devoted girl. Not even the sight of me on my knees, with almost no control over myself or her, disrupts the bond we share.

Suddenly he straightens up again with a whisper that sounds like it's squeezed out through clenched teeth. I can't make out all the words, and the ones I understand make me dizzy with excitement.

I fight the urge to swallow his cock down my throat, knowing an unsuccessful attempt to do that would result in nausea. I try to keep as relaxed as possible with a hard cock plunging into my throat with rapidly receding control. It's much easier than usual; it's the deep lust that's making my body accept him even on visceral level. My body is softer than jelly. The feeling of surrender is so strong I moan around his shaft and feel my pussy contracting at the edge of an orgasm. I hear her echo my moan, a plea for him to give us his ecstasy. I feel her hands enveloping his hips and I reach out to meet them, closing a circle around his body. I pull her closer, pull her face deeper between his cheeks and his cock deeper down my throat. I hear her panting. I can't breathe, but I don't need to. He's about to cum. His movements are urgent and his ass cheeks are flexing. He grabs a savage hold on my head. His spine goes rigid and, with a guttural groan, he explodes into my throat. My eyes roll in my head from lack of oxygen; I let his semen run up my throat and down to my belly, a seemingly endless stream that keeps igniting my gag reflex. I let the urge flow down along with the hot fluid. He mutters something indiscernible but echoing with pleasure as he pulls out to finally let me swallow properly. My throat muscles massage his still twitching cock. I'd smile if I could.

After the spasms subside, I let his dick slide out of my mouth enough to draw in a long gulp of air, and then close my mouth around him again. My eyes are blurred with tears when I open them. She whimpers in need behind him and sinks to sit on her heels, rocking from side to side so, for a second, I meet her eyes frenzied with lust and humiliation of what she'd done. I squeeze her hand, now cold with sweat. I want to lick her senseless face, give it long wet swipes with a tongue that can still taste the slightly salty cum that had found its way up my throat and into my mouth and even my nostrils. I look up to him to find out what he wants us to do next, if anything. My clit is screaming in need, but he shakes his head no slowly with a smile I know well. It's not a 'no', it's a naughty, sweet, promising 'not yet'.

12