A Traditional Swim Ch. 05

Story Info
Sara and Harry have public fun and make new friends.
2.8k words
4.7
43.9k
20

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

When Sara and I returned to the island from France, we had some issues to resolve. Sally had been more than slightly put out that we had "run off" just as the bar was getting off of the ground. Sally had also formed a relationship with Chelsea and Tom, the American couple whom we had hired to help with the bar. At the same time, Sara had decided that running a bar, even one which operated fully nude on a beach in Paradise, was not what she wanted to do. Sara wanted the freedom to drop everything and run off somewhere in pursuit of her newfound love of nudism and exhibition (not inherently the same thing). Sara and I were both committed to us as partners, so where she was going, I was going too.

After some extended discussion, we found a resolution which satisfied everyone. Sara and I basically gave Chelsea and Tom our interest in the bar and the adjoining house. The house allowed them to root themselves with Sally. At the same time, the bar and the cove on which it sat made a good, and very pleasant, base of operations. Sara and I moved to another house on another small cove about ten minutes walk from the bar. In return, Sara and I and a "reasonable" number of guests were guaranteed free food and drink at the bar perpetually (or as long as Sally, Chelsea, and Tom owned it). Having made these arrangements, very friendly relations were re-established all round.

Sara was still a bit buzzed from our experience in France. We were still swimming hard, both in the cove in front of our new house and at the municipal pool. However, Sara was already looking for our next adventure. The opportunity, and the seeds of a large life-change for both of us, came unexpectedly.

We were in Sally's bar one evening when Sara struck up a conversation with a couple who had sailed into the cove and anchored. Sara was intrigued both by their large mono-hull (obviously a very expensive boat) and by the fact that the couple was obviously nude from the first moment we noticed them entering the cove. The couple was German. Dieter was roughly my age and his partner, Birgit, was mid-thirties. Dieter had effectively retired a couple of years earlier. After persuading Birgit to join him, they bought the boat in Italy and sailed out of the Med, across the Atlantic, and began hopping the Caribbean islands. As Birgit proudly told us, "From Italy to BVI, not one thread either of us wore."

Dieter and Birgit lived on their boat and remained nude unless circumstances absolutely required that they dress. As they explained to us, such circumstances arose infrequently in the Caribbean. As they told it, their journey sounded idyllic and had given them many opportunities to nude in non-traditional circumstances. I had some experience sailing, but was not a competent sailor. Sara had virtually no experience with boats, but expressed the wish that we could do what Dieter and Birgit were doing. Sara's wistful statement provoked an invitation.

Dieter told us that they were sailing up to Antigua for Sail Week, a huge annual celebration of sail and racing. Antigua was a few islands up the Leeward chain, and an easy two day sail. "You may come with us. You will quickly learn much more about sail, and can decide if it is something you wish to pursue." At that, he smiled and looked at Birgit.

Smiling, Birgit added the kicker to their invitation. "There is one condition: you must both stay nude the entire time. You will not bring anything which you could use to cover yourselves on our boat."

Two days later, Sara and I were standing bare in the stern of Dieter's and Birgit's boat watching our island recede from view. Despite everything, I think we both had some anxiety knowing that we would be spending at least ten days a very long ways from our clothes and that we had agreed with our hosts not to cover ourselves under any circumstances. Of course, Dieter and Birgit had no intention of covering themselves either.

The sailing was leisurely and great fun. When some waves developed, Dieter told us to stand in the bow. He took a close-haul so that the waves broke over the bow and over our naked bodies. Sara and I shared a long embrace freshened by the spray.

We anchored off of Guadeloupe for our first night's stop. After a dinner of fresh fish which Dieter had caught, we shared a couple of bottles of wine on deck with our host and hostess. Dieter went below and came back topside with two hammocks.

Birgit explained, "There are two cabins below. However, when the weather permits, Dieter and I usually sleep on deck. With the breeze, the bugs will not bother you." When in Rome... Dieter showed Sara how to rig one of the hammocks on deck while I followed Birgit's directions to rig the other.

As we lay together in the hammock looking at the stars, Sara and were gently fondling each other. The environment really called out for his to make love, but we were unsure how Dieter and Birgit would react. Our doubts were soon resolved as we heard sounds which could only come from copulation coming from the other hammock. A quick glance confirmed that Dieter and Birgit were, indeed, fucking vigorously. With that, Sara quickly brought me fully erect, shifted on top of me, and guided me into her. The sea, the open air, and the pleasure which Sara and I take from each other made this an intense session. I have remarked before than Sara is quite loud during sex. So is Birgit. If anyone was within earshot of our boat, they could have no doubt exactly what the four of us were doing.

Sara and I awoke from a deep and restful sleep as the Sun came far enough above the Eastern horizon to warm our bodies. Getting out of our hammock, we met Birgit on deck. She smiled at us.

"Making love outdoors is so much better than in a small dark room, yes?" We heartily agreed.

Dieter came on deck and said, "We really do not need to be in English Harbor until tomorrow. Take your time. Swim, or walk the beach." He gestured to the seeming uninhabited beach a few yards off the starboard side. Sara and I accepted the invitation to swim. The sea was calm as I followed Sara through what we estimated were some half-mile laps. A quick glance up occasionally let me see her lovely bare ass slicing through the water.

Finished with our laps, we were holding onto the ladder on the port side when we heard noises from the other side of the boat. Swimming around, we saw Dieter and Birgit on the beach in the missionary position. A gleam in her eye, Sara said, "Come on, let's join them."

We swan into the surf until it was too shallow and then walked onto the beach hand in hand. We were only about a yard from Dieter and Birgit. Not breaking stride, they both looked at us and smiled. Sara reached down and began running her hand softly along the length of my dick. I figured her clit, and began some finger penetration. When I was very hard, Sara said "On your back."

I lay on the sand on my back, my erection pointing into the morning Caribbean sun. Sara straddled me and lowered herself down on me. I like her on top because it is easier to see her face. She gets the most beautiful facial expressions I can imagine during sex. On a beach on Guadeloupe Dieter was pounding Birgit while Sara rode me less than three feet away.

Dieter and Birgit finished before we did, so that sat back on the sand and watched us. After Sara came loudly and I came explosively, I pulled Sara down on my chest for a long, slow kiss. When we broke our embrace, Sara rolled off onto the sand next to me. Then, we heard applause coming from the tree line.

Somewhat startled, all four of us stood up. Four people came out of the trees onto the beach smiling. First was a couple I guess were a few years older than me. They were followed by a blonde who looked mid-to-late twenties and a thin blond guy who looked the same age as her. All four wore t-shirts, shorts, and boat shoes; and were carrying backpacks. All four were smiling.

The older man said, "We were walking to the beach when we saw you through the trees. It seemed rude to interrupt you, so we waited. I hope that you don't mind that we watched." We all mumbled something meant to indicate that we didn't mind. The man introduced the older lady as his wife and the younger one as his daughter. The younger man was the daughter's boyfriend. After a short conversation, we excused ourselves to swim back to the boat.

As the four of us entered the water, the younger lady spoke for the first time" "Thanks. You've shown us a better use for the beach."

Looking back to the beach when we were on deck, Sara and I noticed that all four of the intruders were themselves stripping down. Dieter suggested that "we ought to raise sail and give them privacy." Dieter and I started hauling the mainsail.

When the sail was almost up, Birgit yelled that someone was swimming out. Turning, we all saw a body in the water swimming towards the boat from the beach. As the swimmer neared the boat, we could see it was the younger lady. We moved the ladder to the starboard side, and a few minutes later she climbed on deck.

The lady had a fantastic nude body, accentuated by the seawater dripping off of her.

"You aren't going to leave," she asked. Dieter said that was our intention.

"We talked while you were swimming out," the young lady explained. "We were just walking, but, frankly, watching you made all of us very horny. Since we watched you, it seems only fair to ask you to watch us. Also, we've got some wine we will share with you. Please come back."

Her invitation delivered, the lovely young lady stepped over the rail to dive back into the sea. Just before she did, she turned back to us and said, "This will be different. I've never had sex in front of my parents before."

After looking at each other for a few moments, we decided that we might as well accept the young lady's unique invitation. Looking back to the beach, I could see her parents nude and kissing with her father fondling her mother's breast. Brigit went below and came back quickly with some cheese, a bottle of wine, and two dry bags with straps. Putting the cheese and wine in separate bags and sealing them, she handed them to Sara and me.

"You two are the stronger swimmers. You should have no problem taking those to the beach. We ought to bring something."

It was easy to swim the bags to shore. As Sara and I walked back through the surf, the younger man came to us.

The man said, "This is pretty weird, but we're on vacation and you guys don't know us. I know this seems really kinky, but Kim and her Mom are pretty excited." Sara quickly assured him that there is nothing kinky at all about making love to your partner with other people watching. As Dieter and Birgit came out of the surf, the two couples were focusing less on us and more on each other. I'll spare details but to say that we watched both couples engage in very sincere but unimaginative lovemaking.

After both couples had finished, we opened some bottles of wine. One of the backpacks carried paper cups. The eight of us sat nude on the sand drinking wine and eating cheese.

After a time, the younger lady (Kim, I assume) asked Sara, "I saw you on top. We've tried that but it isn't that stimulating. How does it work for you?"

I saw that glint in Sara's eye again. Addressing Kim, she said "It is easier to show you than just tell you."

With that, Sara reached out to me and took my dick in her hand. With her gentle stroking and Kim and her boyfriend staring at my dick, I did not take long to get hard. Sara gently pushed on my chest, indicating that she wanted me to lie back on the sand. With me flat, Sara straddled me again and lowered herself down, using her hand to guide my dick into her pussy. Sitting on me, Sara began a gentle up and down motion; all the while giving a running commentary on what she was doing.

After just a short time, Sara stood up, leaving my dick hard, wet with her juices, and fully exposed in the mid-day sun. Sara took Kim by the arm and began to guide Kim towards me. Kim looked questioningly at her boyfriend who just shrugged. Sara positioned Kim over her and put a hand on her shoulder, pressing her down. As Kim sank towards me, Sara took my dick in her other hand and guided it into Kim.

Sara told Kim, "Slide all the way down on him. Pause a moment, and then use your legs to go up and down just a bit. He'll pick up your rhythm and start thrusting."

Despite her obvious disbelief that she was actually riding a complete stranger, Kim quickly began getting into the motion. She was a beautiful girl, and felt wonderful. Nonetheless, I could see that Sara had gone over to her boyfriend and was fondling his dick. Soon, Sara had the boyfriend on his back and was riding him whilst giving him instructions on what to do.

I turned my full attention back to Kim, who had a dreamy look on her face. "How is this feeling," I asked.

"Great," Kim responded in a far-away voice.

"You need to stay with me in the moment to get the most out of it," I said. I began thrusting harder, and pulled Kim down to me to change the angle of my dick inside her. We stayed in that position for some time, giving me the opportunity to smell the young lady and taste her sweat. Nice. Finally, I felt Kim spasm and she let out a series of yelps that grew louder and then a final moan. I was glad that she had come because I was close to doing so myself.

I put my hands under Kim's butt cheeks, pressed, and said "lift up." She did, just in time, so that I came on myself rather than in her. Looking over, I saw that Sara had gotten off of the boyfriend and was finishing him with a hand job. Looking further, I saw Dieter and Birgit smiling, and Kim's mother was giving her dad a BJ.

Finishing the boyfriend, Sara stood up. Very businesslike, Sara told Kim and the boyfriend "I want you two to rest for a time, but you do that with each other before you leave this beach."

Kim's father having gotten his blowjob, I walked over and began to apologize for the whole thing. He waved me quiet with his hand.

"If I had seen this at home, I probably would have punched you and called the police. But, here it seems perfectly natural. I didn't realize that our daughter is such a beautiful and sexy lady. Thank you and your partner." Kim's mother nodded agreement.

A look among the four of us communicated that we should leave before this got any more out of hand. We gave the others the remaining contents of our dry bags and then stuffed them with the trash we'd put on the beach. As we began wading into the surf, Kim stopped Sara and handed her a small piece of paper. Sara put it in a dry bag.

Back on deck, Sara had an almost out of control laughing fit. Finished, she smiled her killer smile at me. "I hadn't planned on sharing you, but it seemed right at the moment. Was she good?"

Wisely, but also completely truthfully, I responded "There is no comparison to you, my love. I wasn't thrilled about you doing him, but, from what I could see, it looked pretty hot." Sara stepped to me and we hugged very tightly. Then we kissed."

After a few minutes, Birgit spoke up, "Dieter and I are totally committed to each other, but that is more than just sex. We don't do it often, but there are times that just sex with someone else is the right thing to do."

Sara and I released each other. I helped Dieter raise the sail again. We left Guadeloupe headed to Antigua.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers