A Traditional Swim Ch. 07

Story Info
Two couples become a foursome.
2.3k words
4.67
43.5k
20

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

This story is part of a series. Chapters 1 through 6 will provide context. Hopefully, however, this story may also be enjoyed as a stand-alone work. As a brief background, the protagonists, Sara and Harry, sailed with new friends Dieter and Birgit to Antigua. Neither Sara nor Harry took any clothes for this trip. On Antigua, they met recent graduates Zoe and Derek and introduced them to nudism and exhibition. Zoe and Derek are going back to Martinique with Sara and Harry.

In contrast to our leisurely sail to Antigua, Dieter was in a hurry going back. He was dropping the four of us at our cove on Martinique and he and Birgit were then going on to Bonaire. To accommodate our hosts' schedule, we agreed to sail through the night. It turned out that Derek was an experienced sailor, and I was learning fast. He and I agreed to stand an overnight watch so that Dieter and Birgit could get some sleep. Sara and Zoe stayed up with us.

In truth, there was not that much to do. The auto-pilot was on and we should not need to change course until after sunrise. It was a clear, peaceful night. Apart from our conversation, the only sound was the hull cutting through the water.

We chatted with Zoe and Derek about many things. Eventually, Zoe began to ask about our clothes-free experiences. Since Sara has taken to going nude with an almost religious zeal, it doesn't take much to start her proudly recounting our naked adventures. I was grateful that Sara left out our early live sex show, even though that led to our present early retirement. Sara did recount how I was completely nude when she and I first met. She also told them about the nude swimming competition in France. It seemed that Zoe was impressed with our exploits and even Derek, whose reactions to everything seemed muted, expressed appreciation.

I felt some trepidation when Sara began telling the story of our trip to Antigua. As I feared, Sara could not leave out our encounter with the young lovers, and her parents, on an uninhabited beach on Guadeloupe.

Zoe started laughing. "You decided to teach them the cowgirl position by using it on him and having his girlfriend use it on Harry with her parents watching? And you'd just met these people?"

I think Sara actually blushed. ""Well . . . yes. I grant you that it wasn't my best impulse ever, but it seemed so right at that moment."

Zoe focused on me. "What was your thought about all this?"

I responded, "the young lady was obviously inexperienced. I was just trying to help." That got me a small chuckle.

Zoe's next question was, "so, you two take other sex partners?"

Sara answered, "just that once. We don't have an 'open' relationship."

Zoe kept at it. "Would you take other partners?'

Sara thought for a moment. "I can't say never, but we would both have to agree and the other person or persons would have to be someone with whom we had formed a strong bond."

Zoe caught her on that one. "Just like the couple on the beach?"

Sara laughed. "No, I don't think we'll do that again ever. Just say we were drunk on sun and sea and sand."

The conversation wandered on to other topics. Finally, Derek injected a practical note.

"Is there anything we can do to earn money on Martinique?" he asked. "Zoe and I made some on Antigua, but that will not last a long time."

Sara left that for me to answer. "Possibly, we'll look into it. But, I think we can help you keep your expenses down. You can stay with us, we have a spare bedroom. You can eat, and drink for that matter, for free at the bar as our guests. That was what Sara and I got in return for giving up our interest in the bar and the other house."

Derek objected, "we don't wish to sponge off of you."

"You won't be," I replied. You staying at the house costs us nothing, and providing food and drink to us all is, in substance, the price of our buyout from the bar. I'm sure that you'll want to move on at some point, but it is really no imposition on us."

Derek still seemed dubious, although Zoe seemed satisfied. He did drop the topic.

Dieter and Birgit were up with the sun. Dieter handled the changes of tack which brought his boat into the small cove in front of our new house before 10:00 a.m. We traded contact information with Dieter and Birgit, and hugged each of them. We used Dieter's zodiac to get Zoe's and Derek's bags ashore. Of course, Sara and I had brought virtually nothing to Antigua.

We opened the house, dropped our guests' bags in the spare bedroom, and opened every window for air. Sara gave Zoe and Derek the nickel tour.

"There is no need to wear anything anywhere in the house or on our property. The bar is about a ten minute walk along that path" as she gestured. "It is perfectly ok to go to the bar nude as well. In fact, you'll probably stand out if you're dressed. There is a small tub and shower in the house, but the good shower is outside in back. That's what we use. There is a small cabinet there where we keep towels, soap, and shampoo. Swimming in the cove is very safe. Harry and I usually do every morning. Tomorrow, we can throw on pareos and I'll show you a bit of the island and the best markets."

Having been up all night, all four of us were very fatigued. By unstated mutual agreement, the two couples went to their respective bedrooms. I lay down on the bed and Sara lay on top of me. Quickly, we were both out. (Historically, I move around a lot in my sleep. However, Sara likes to sleep on top of me. She must have a calming effect because we've never had a problem.)

We slept until early evening. I assume that Zoe and Derek took a nap as well, but they were up when Sara and I awoke. Sara and I took a quick shower together outside. We both loved the outdoor shower, which consisted of a pipe going up a column to a very large shower head, a large concrete slab with a drain in the center, and a weatherproof cabinet a few feet away. With no walls, the shower allowed us to enjoy any breeze, and we had a view of part of the cove. A small boat went buy while we were showering. Whoever was in the boat waved, and we waved back. Sara and I toweled each other off. Then we collected Zoe and Derek and the four of us walked nude to the bar.

We introduced Zoe and Derek to Sally, Chelsea, and Tom. A couple of boats were anchored in this cove. The people from the boats were lounging in the bar along with a few ex-pats who lived nearby. (For whatever reason, the locals rarely patronized the bar). Everyone, customers and staff, was nude.

The four of us had delicious fresh fish which Tom had prepared. After a few drinks and some sharing of stories, we were ready to go home. Sara and I walked hand-in-hand back to our house, with Zoe and Derek following. Upon entering, we said our goodnights and went to our separate rooms.

Rather than go straight to sleep, Sara and I decided to read. After about a half hour, we began to hear moans from the other room. The guest bedroom was next to ours. We had forgotten to tell Zoe and Derek that the walls were really thin.

The moans moved up an octave or two, and then became a series of short yips. After nearly forty-five minutes, we heard a pretty loud scream. Sara looked at me.

"I think Zoe just had a nice O," Sara said. I nodded as that was my guess too.

Sara slide next to me on the bed. She smiled. "I think we need to respond."

That was good enough for me. I flipped around so my dick was at Sara's head. I gently pushed her thighs apart and began licking her clit as she took me in her mouth. I got some nice moans eating Sara. But, the situation called for full on intercourse, so we shifted to missionary position. I didn't time us, but I rode Sara for a good long while. In the process, she made this marvelous trilling sound that I'd only heard a few times before during sex. That had always been an indicator of a massive orgasm building. I guess that the possibility that Zoe and Derek were listening to us was turning Sara on.

Just as I exploded, Sara let go with a series of yelps followed by a long, low, loud moan. She dug her fingernails into my back and clamped my pelvis with her thighs. When she subsided, a kissed her and rolled off. We looked at each other (Sara's face always looks spectacular just after sex), and Sara giggled.

We were up early the next morning. Sara went to the kitchen while I went outside to shower. After a few minutes, I heard the back door. I turned, thinking Sara had come out to join me. Instead, it was Zoe. She hesitated.

"I'm sorry, I thought Derek was out here showering," she said.

"Just me, I'm afraid," I responded. "You're welcome to join me. There's plenty of space. Soap and shampoos are in the cabinet."

A smile crossed Zoe's face. "Thank you, I will." Zoe picked a bar of soap out of the cabinet and walked under the shower a couple of feet seaward of me.

After a moment or two, Zoe said something which I didn't quite hear. I asked her to repeat herself.

"Please wash my back," she said; handing me her bar of soap.

I hesitated as she turned around. I rationalized that it was no different than putting sunscreen on her when she and Derek first came to Dieter's boat. I washed her shoulders, the backs of her arms, and he upper back. Again, I stopped at her waist.

"Please do the rest," Zoe said.

As I started washing her hips, she spread her legs slightly farther apart. After a moment, I thought that I was done with her butt. However, she reached back and spread her butt cheeks. Suffice to say that every inch of Zoe was very beautiful. I gently washed and rinsed between her cheeks. I worked down the backs of her thighs and calves. Finished, I stood back up.

Zoe turned to face me. "This time, please do the front."

I really hesitated. This was going beyond whatever boundary had previously been set. Then, I heard Sara's voice not far behind me.

"Its really ok, Harry. So long as we can join."

Turning, I saw Sara and Derek standing on the edge of the shower pad.

Smiling, Sara said, "you two looked like you might have some fun, so we thought we'd join in." With that, Sara and Derek stepped under the shower. Zoe and I proceeded to wash each other while Sara and Derek washed each other, very thoroughly. Zoe finished with me and I turned to see Sara bent over work on Derek's feet, with her butt to me. I goosed her. Sara yelped, turned, and started laughing. Sara's laughter started us all laughing, although I think it was more of a nervous release.

Rather than toweling off, we air-dryed by walking hand-in-hand-in-hand-in-hand along the beach. Ours was the only house on the cove, and no boats were out that morning. Partway down the beach, Sara and Derek stopped. Zoe and I kept walking about ten more yards. We looked back and saw Sara and Derek in an embrace. Zoe reached down and cupped my balls as I pulled her to me and kissed her. Our kiss became long and passionate as she started stroking me and I fingered her. After several minutes, Zoe went down to the sand, gently pulling me with her. On her back, Zoe spread her legs and guided me into her. Looking back up the beach, I saw Derek on his back with Sara riding him.

Like Sara, Zoe was an energetic and enthusiastic lover. Being new to each other, it took us some time to figure out what and where maximized each other's pleasure. I assume that Sara and Derek were making similar discoveries as both lovemaking sessions went on for some time. Sara and Derek finished first and ran laughing into the sea. Several minutes later, Zoe and I joined them.

In the water, we each went back to our original partners. Sara hugged me very tightly and we kissed for a long time. I think Zoe and Derek were doing the same. After re-affirming our primary affections, we all went into shallower water. Zoe got on Derek's shoulders while Sara got on mine. We had a childish naked chicken fight. Derek and I worked hard and successfully to avoid contact with each other. From what I could see, the girls were not so careful and each girl frequently grabbed the other's breasts. Finally, Sara pushed Zoe, and with her Derek, over. In the process, Sara lost our balance and we fell on top of them. For a moment, we were all four entwined in the water.

As we walked back onto the beach, Zoe said "I guess we need another shower." So we all took another shower. This time we each washed our primary partner.

The rest of the day was very pleasant, but unique. It seemed like, and was I guess, the first day of passion in a love affair. Except, this affair had four people instead of two. That night, Zoe and Derek joined Sara and me in bed. That would be our customary sleeping arrangement for many years to come.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers