A Traditional Swim Ch. 08

Story Info
Sara's sister visits.
2.1k words
4.54
44.7k
16

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

This story is part of a series. Chapters 1 through 7 will provide context. Hopefully, however, this story may also be enjoyed as a stand-alone work. As a brief background, the protagonists, Sara and Harry, sailed with new friends Dieter and Birgit to Antigua. Neither Sara nor Harry took any clothes for this trip. On Antigua, they met recent graduates Zoe and Derek and introduced them to nudism and exhibition. Zoe and Derek came back to Martinique with Sara and Harry. They are now a foursome.

*****

Ever since Dieter and Birgit had dropped us back in Martinique, Dieter had been sending Sara and me e-mail suggesting that we should also buy a sailboat. This idea had some appeal to the two of us, and appealed to Derek who had substantial sailing experience. Zoe was taking a bit of convincing. The three of us regularly tried to paint word pictures for her of the four of us nude together with the sea spray in our faces or anchoring off of an uninhabited beach and frolicking nude in the surf. Confident that we'd bring her around, Sara, Derek, and I were focusing on what kind of boat to get and what to do with it.

We talked for a time about going commercial and offering nude charters. However, a fair number of folks were already doing that in the Caribbean. While not entirely on board yet, Zoe suggested that we differentiate ourselves by making nudity mandatory for our guests. Her idea was that our guests would show up at the dockside nude and would have no access to clothing for their entire sail. We liked that idea, for ourselves as well as guests. The idea foundered on practicalities. In order to carry enough people comfortably so that the price per trip was not exorbitant, we would need a large boat with a deeper draft. The problem with that was that much of the Caribbean is shallow, so we'd be excluding ourselves from the very uninhabited beaches we were touting to Zoe. At the end of the day, we decided that the boat was for our pleasure only. It need accommodate only six, or eight if all were close friends. Nudity would be required. Part of our thinking was to get a boat small enough that eight naked people would necessarily become close friends. This approach finally won Zoe's wholehearted commitment.

While we were in the formative stage of becoming boat owners, Sara got a call from her sister Christina. Chris was a few years younger than Sara. She had done a two year MBA (rather than Sara's three years in law school) and was now working on Wall Street making megabucks. Chris had finally decided to take some vacation after several years at her investment bank without taking any. She wanted to know if she could visit Sara in the Caribbean for about ten days.

Chris's call gave Sara something of a dilemma. Sara had told Chris about me, but had not fully explained our clothes-free, and occasionally exhibitionistic, lifestyle. Nor had Sara told Chris about Zoe and Derek. After talking over with the three of us, Sara decided that she could not gracefully refuse to invite her sister to visit. Sara also decided that trying to cover up how we lived would ultimately fail and she'd look worse for having tried to conceal it. Chris was coming and we'd go on as we were.

Sara and I met Chris at Lamentin. Chris was taller than Sara. Sara had told me that Chris had also been a college athlete, playing volleyball. However, to me, Chris appeared less athletic and less symmetrical than her older sister. To me, it was an easy call who was the truly beautiful sister.

In contrast to Chris's polo shirt and mid-thigh shorts, we had come to the airport wearing only pareos. Our vehicle on the island was an open four wheel drive. As usual, I let Sara drive and her penchant for speed created quite a bit of breeze in the vehicle, exposing us both as we drove Chris back to our house. Chris had to have noticed, but said nothing.

Arriving at our house, Chris was greeted by Zoe and Derek, both of whom were displaying their deep allover tans. Sara and I took Chris's bags into the guest room, and then returned displaying our own allover tans. Based on some of her comments, I think Chris interpreted our nudity as something instigated by Sara to shock her. I'm not sure how Chris thought we had acquired the deeply tanned asses and pubes if we were not regularly nude.

After the introductions, Sara gave her sister our standard newcomer's introduction to the house. When Sara got to the part recommending our outdoor shower, Chris stopped her.

"No. You do have somewhere I can bathe in privacy or do I need to get a hotel room?" Chris asked sternly.

"Yes, there is a shower inside in the guest bath, but I can't remember when it was last used," Sara responded.

"Please check and make sure it is working," Chris demanded.

Somewhat put off by my lover's sister, I trundled off to check the indoor shower. I returned to report that the shower indeed worked. Somewhat snidely, I added that the bathroom door locked too. Chris seemed genuinely pleased to hear that.

Chris then claimed to be tired by her flight from New York and excused herself to take a nap. With Chris gone to her room, Zoe and Derek commented on the negative initial impression she had made. Sara mounted a half-hearted defense of her sister, saying that Chris had always been more "strait-laced" than she was and that Chris had some trouble seeing value in anything that didn't make money.

When Chris re-appeared early that evening, we decided to take her to the bar to meet Sally, Chelsea, and Tom and to get dinner. We took the path for the ten minute walk, four of us nude and Chris in her polo shirt, shorts, and sneakers. It was a Friday, so the bar was pretty busy. I think Chris was truly shocked when she realized that everyone in the bar, including the staff, was completely nude. The seeds of doubt were sown that it was just the four of us getting naked to jerk her chain. We stayed in the bar until fairly late in the evening. Chris seemed continually taken aback as more of the ex-pats in the neighborhood walked in nude and more customers swam in nude from boats anchored in the cove. Through the whole night, Chris was the only one dressed.

While Chris was apparently averse to nudity, she didn't mind a few drinks. Quite a few in fact. As we walked back to our house in the dark, Chris had loosened up enough to suggest, more than once, that everyone on this part of the island went naked because none of us made enough money to afford clothes. This might have drawn a laugh in a bar in Manhattan, but she was not endearing herself to us.

Sara put Chris to bed, so I assume that she did not notice that Zoe, Sara, Derek, and I shared the same bedroom. Given the thinness of our walls, I think that she must have heard what we did in that bedroom.

The four of us were showering together outside the next morning when we noticed Chris peaking at us out a window. We carried on as we usually did, which involved a lot of everyone touching everyone else. Once we dried off, we went inside and started coffee. Chris was sitting in the front room in a t-shirt and another pair of shorts. She gladly accepted a cup of coffee from me, overlooking the fact that my dick was at her eye level as she sat. Sara then told Chris that we were going down to the beach, and invited her to come when she was ready.

Chris came down to the beach a few minutes after we did. She had put on a bikini, and I made a small upward revision is my assessment of her physical attractiveness. However, the bikini was not at all revealing. Of course, the four of us were nude. Out of deference to Chris's apparent sensibilities, we refrained from our frequent morning past-time of making love in the surf. I think all four of us were a bit frustrated by her presence.

The first 24 hours set the tone for Chris's visit. She remained conservatively clothed for her entire stay on the island. We remained mostly nude. To give the rest of us relief, Sara got dressed one day and took her sister shopping. Sara told me later that the shopping trip included Chris questioning her about "what the fuck" she was doing living naked with the rest of us.

Chris also caught me alone sitting at a table we had put near the beach. This afforded the opportunity for some prying questions about my relationship with her sister. (Fortunately, I don't think Chris's imagination allowed her to conceive that her sister also had an intimate relationship with Zoe and Derek.) I assured Chris that my intentions towards Sara were honorable, notwithstanding our rejection of clothes.

"Do you love her?" Chris asked.

I had thought a lot about that one and was able to give a sincere and convincing "yes."

"Do you intend to spend your life with her?" Chris persisted.

Again, I was prepared and sincerely answered "yes." I saw no point in adding that there was a reasonable chance that much or all of that life would also include Zoe and Derek.

"Why don't you marry her?"

I responded, "Sara and I simply have not talked about that yet. It is as much or more up to her as me. I don't know if she wants to formalize our relationship."

Chris was not satisfied, but finally dropped the subject. Soon she walked away, leaving me musing on how two sisters not that far apart in age could be so different.

Finally, Sara and I took Chris back to the airport. Again Sara's driving had blown back our pareos so we were both almost completely exposed from the waist down. Neither of us covered up as we entered the airport traffic. This prompted a comment from Chris.

"Do you need to show your bits here in civilization?"

Sara looked back at her with her million watt smile (the one that kills me every time) and said, very sweetly, "Yes, it is great fun, and it gets me wet."

As we stood in the terminal before Chris went through security, Chris started the predictable lecture about telling "Mon and Dad" how Sara was living.

Sara cut her off. "Please tell our parents exactly everything you have seen and heard here. There is not one small aspect of my life that I'm ashamed of. I want Mom and Dad to know how I'm living and that I'm supremely happy."

Sara's words were quietly said, but forceful. There could be no doubt that she was being completely sincere. I think Chris became confused by the fact that she did not have what she had seen as her primary leverage. I wondered briefly "leverage for what" and then realized that Chris was one of those people who sought leverage for its own sake. I seriously doubted that she had been raised that way. I decided that it was a trait she acquired in B-school or on the Street.

The sisters parted with a handshake rather than an embrace. I received only a very correct "it was a pleasure to meet you."

Leaving the airport for home, Sara and I took our pareos off completely once we left the most built-up part of our route and drove most of the way naked. Arriving home, Sara parked and took me by the hand down to the beach. We embraced very tightly. After a few moments, I laid her gently on the sand. Sara spread her legs enough for me to enter her and the wrapped her legs tightly around me. We had intercourse very slowly and lovingly. We came together. It was a unique experience. Our shared orgasm did not seem like two different people pleasuring each other but like a single being experiencing total bliss. For several minutes after we came, I remained in her as we shared a long kiss. When we again became aware of our surroundings, we saw Derek and Zoe standing a few feet away, holding hands and smiling warmly.

We decided that we needed to get out of the sun, so Sara and I walked back towards the house hand-in-hand. A few feet from the door, we stopped and simultaneously said "I love you." Then we kissed again.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers