A Traditional Swim Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

After the photos, Kelly announced that the event was over, but everyone staying at that resort was reminded that the dress code for dinner was togas. Dinner would be in the dining hall at 6:00 p.m.

To get out of the sun, we walked down into the ladies' tent. Bill and Gwen were there waiting for their wife/mother. Debbie and Bill shared a very long kiss. After a decent interval, I walked over and said to Bill, "You must be very proud of her."

Bill smiled. "I am. I always told her that she's a very beautiful woman, and more beautiful still naked. Maybe now she'll believe me." Bill paused, and then said, "You're sort of responsible for her getting into this."

Perplexed, I asked "How is that?"

Gwen had joined the conversation and answered me. "When you were out there and looked into my eyes, I could see that you were having so much fun that I wanted to go in the women's contest. I told Mom. She went off and asked someone, but she came back and said that I couldn't because I'm 18 and they wouldn't allow anyone under 21. That's when I told her "Mom, if I can't do this, you have to. Who knows if we'll ever get the chance again. At least one of us has to do something that much fun. I still wish Mom and I both could have done it."

Kelly was standing behind me, and interjected: "Maybe next year. This was such a success, I'm sure we'll be doing it every year. The 21 thing came from corporate. I'm not sure why we can't allow people in 18 and up. I'm going to push for that."

Behind her was Walter, handing out checks to the winners. This surprised me because I didn't know that there was a prize. I asked Walter to please give Sara's Chris's, and my checks to Dieter because we didn't have any place to carry them.

At that point, Sara looked around and realized that someone had taken her and Chris's pareos. Kelly quickly said, "We'll replace them immediately. But, you really don't need them yet. We'd like the winners to stay around the resort for at least a couple of hours. We'd like to take you through the entire resort. Anything you want is totally free, compliments of us. We just ask that you stay naked the whole time."

That was certainly no issue for Sara, Chris, and me. Pascal and Rolf seemed ok with the idea too. Debbie, however, asked "What about my husband and daughter?"

That had Kelly a bit stumped, and she admitted that "We didn't anticipate a winner with a family."

Gwen piped up, "Can we go naked too?"

That really had Kelly flustered. Debbie, Bill, and Gwen weren't staying at this resort, they were staying next door. Kelly looked to Walter, her boss. Walter rolled his eyes, muttered something softly in German, and then said "yes."

Gwen gave a fist pump and began to undress. Debbie gave Bill a look and he began stripping down too. Kelly called out to the girl I had called the "gatekeeper," "Janice, get us a few resort bags so these folks can carry their clothes. Also, get Raoul at the boutique to give you three of our best pareos, two red and one blue."

Janice acknowledged the direction, "Yes ma'am." Before she set out, she came over to me, slapped my ass again and said, "I was rooting for you. Good job."

"Thank you for your assist, "I said. That produced a blush.

Janice nodded towards Sara, "your girlfriend or wife?"

I responded, "Girlfriend now, wife before too long I hope."

Janice nodded. "Wise man" she said, and then left to run her errands.

Unfortunately, or not, Chris had overheard me. Loud enough so that the whole tent could hear, Chris yelled, "Sis, I think that I just heard your boyfriend here say that he wants to marry you."

Everyone turned to look at me. I shrugged and tried to downplay it. "Of course. I'd be an idiot if I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with Sara."

Sara walked over smiling. "Is that a backhanded proposal?"

"Well, I suppose that it is," I said.

Sara threw her arms around me and gave me a very long, very sexy kiss. Finally, she pulled back. "The answer is yes, definitely yes."

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers
12