A Traditional Swim Ch. 15

Story Info
Another nude swim meet.
5.2k words
4.76
33.3k
10

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

This story is part of a series. Chapters 1 through 14 will provide context. However, this story may, I hope, be enjoyed as a stand-alone work.

*****

Sara and I flew back to the island after a wonderful, short stay with Karen and Dr. Rick on Captiva. Sara gave me a day off and then had me back in the water training. We swam in the ocean off of our beach and, several mornings a week, got up obscenely early to go train in the municipal pool before it opened. Sara had worked out that deal shortly after we came to the island: we could use the pool to train nude so long as we were dressed and out before the pool opened for the public each day. An implied part of the agreement was that we could train nude so long as we did not mind the clothed staff watching us. We didn't mind. To the contrary, we rather enjoyed it. Of course, Sara's beautiful bare ass was in the water training right next to, or more frequently, in front of, me.

Apart from the rigorous training, things were quiet. We would go whole days without putting anything on. Often, we'd walk nude the short distance to Amy's bar for an early dinner and a drink. The bar was just around the point from our cove, and was the only bar/restaurant in the small sanctioned naturiste zone which we had helped to create on the island. The fact that you could eat and drink right on the beach totally nude, coupled with the fact that Amy's partners turned out very good food, had made the bar popular, especially with the cruisers who'd anchor just offshore.

As an outgrowth of the nude meet in New England (see A Traditional Swim Ch. 12), Sara had become part of a group of swimmers, mostly former college swimmers, who organized nude meets. Most of these had been in the States, although there was talk of holding one in Montreal next summer.

About two weeks after we got home, Sara informed me that a meet was being scheduled in the Tampa area in three weeks. Apparently, a couple who had both swum in college and were now part of the Tampa area nudist community had gotten hooked into Sara's group and decided to host a meet. There was, of course, no question but that we were going and that we'd both swim. Almost nightly, Sara would report that more people were committing to swim in this meet. The last schedule we saw before we left for Tampa showed men's and women's races in each stroke at 50, 100, and 200 meters. The meet would end with a non-traditional event which had become a staple of these nude meets: a 200 meter coed medley relay. Each swimmer swims a different stroke for 50 meters (down and back). The order of swimmers was up to the individual teams with the condition that the swimmers alternated boy-girl or girl-boy.

The first coed medley relay at the meet in New England a year ago had been pretty ad hoc, with teams formed the night before the meet. Now, teams were formed well in advance and the same teams typically swam together at each meet. Sara, Trish, and I would be swimming together. Since Larry, Trish's husband didn't compete; we had picked up a second male swimmer through Sara's networking. Adam was about three years out of college. In college, he had been a water polo player at a very strong West Coast program. The opportunity to drop his trunks had converted him to racing. Adam came to the meets in the company of his vivacious and attractive girlfriend Glenda. While Glenda seemed more than happy to watch the nude swimmers of both genders, she neither swam nor disrobed.

We arrived at Tampa airport the day before the meet. Trish and Larry had flown in a couple of hours earlier and were waiting for us. We figured we'd save money if the four of us shared a car and a room. The natatorium was in a suburb north of Tampa and we had found a chain motel out by the Interstate. None of us knew Tampa. We wandered around a bit but ended up having a mediocre dinner and a couple of drinks in a chain restaurant.

Although it was fall, it was still reasonably warm. The motel's pool was still filled. About 9:00 p.m., the activity level outside had subsided to the point where we thought that we could get away with using it nude for a while.

The motel was newer style block construction with the rooms opening onto a central hallway. We were on the second floor. There were steps at each end of the hall. On the first floor, you pushed open a glass door, walked a short ways down a concrete walk, and went through a thigh-high fence to the pool deck. Sara and Trish insisted that we take the walk from our room nude. I could see lights on in a few rooms on the first floor, but the curtains all seemed to be closed. The only real sound was the traffic on the Interstate.

We dropped our towels on the pool deck and quietly slid into the water. There was a light on a stand on at each end of the pool. We quietly a slowly swam around for a while. Sara stopped at a point where she could stand with the water just below her breasts. I swam by intentionally rubbing against her. She reached out under the water and grasped my dick. I let myself me led to her. We had just started to kiss and fondle each other when we heard the metallic creak of the gate to the pool deck opening. Looking towards the gate, we saw a younger couple in terry-cloth robes enter the pool area. Larry and Trish had been similarly engaged on the other side of the pool. Still embracing, they looked towards the newcomers to see what would happen next.

I expected that the four of us would be making a rather swift exit with appropriate apologies to the couple who had walked in. Thank god they hadn't brought kids! Both the man and woman were smiling. They shared a look and the man nodded his head slightly. The young lady addressed us in a slight, but pleasing, southern accent.

"We saw y'all out the window of our room. We apologize, but we watched y'all for a little bit. Y'all seemed to be having a good time, so we thought we'd join you. We hope y'all don't mind."

With that, the young man and the young lady took off their robes, revealing their very fit and completely nude bodies.

Trish replied for us. "We absolutely don't mind. As they say, come on in, the water's warm."

The young couple walked hand-in-hand down the concrete steps in the shallowest end of the pool, giving us a splendid full frontal. Finally, they both dove ahead and swam to the far end. Realizing that there was no threat, Trish and Larry and Sara and I swiftly resumed what we had been doing. With her back against the side of the pool, S Sara wrapped her legs around me and I entered her. I was pretty sure that Larry and Trish were doing something similar on the other side of the pool.

Sara and I were thoroughly enjoying each other when we heard a female yelp close-by to my right, Sara's left. Glancing over, we saw the young lady at the pool edge, facing out, with her weight apparently partly on her arms on the pool deck. Her partner was close behind her and it looked like he was taking her in the ass. After a moment, the lady moved one arm from the pool deck down into the water in front of her, apparently between her legs.

To a baseline of typical noise from the highway was soon added the sounds of three couples making love in the water. From the sounds, Trish and Larry came shortly before Sara and I did and the newcomers shared orgasms just after ours. There seemed to be an unspoken agreement that everyone would get out of the water quickly while there was still visible evidence of their lovemaking. All three of us guys were still semi-hard as we hoisted ourselves out of the pool. Some of my cum was visibly trailing down the inside of Sara's right thigh. I could see cum in the ass-crack of the young lady who had joined us.

There was a group of cheap aluminum frame chaises in one corner of the pool deck. The six of us all headed there and sat down. Again, there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that everyone sat with his or her legs spread so that dicks and cunts were on display.

The young lady broke the silence. "Well, that was refreshing." Everyone laughed.

The young lady went on, smiling. "We don't usually do that outside among strangers, y'all understand. But, watching y'all, it just seemed like the right thing to do. Again, we hope y'all didn't mind."

Sara replied, "We certainly don't mind. We enjoyed sharing the experience with you. It was a pleasure to see you, and I hope that you had some pleasure seeing us."

The young man spoke to us for the first time. "Y'all do look good with no clothes on."

I returned the compliment. "Both of you look very good naked too."

The young lady stood up and did a slow complete turn, showing her lovely bare front and back. Sitting back down next to her partner, she smiled and said, "You really think so? Why thank you."

We chatted for several minutes. The newcomers, Leanne and Doug, were from suburban Atlanta. They were traveling and had just stopped for the evening.

Leanne explained, "We don't run around naked in front of strangers, or friends for that matter. But, we saw y'all out the room window. Y'all looked like you were having fun and we thought 'what the hell.' Just a wild hair, I guess." Leanne laughed and nodded towards Doug, "I don't know what to do about that boy, but he sure likes to stick his dick in my ass, so I let him."

Trish commented, "It is understandable. You have a lovely rear."

Leanne smiled. She stood up again, turned away from us, and bent over so her asshole and cunt were on full display. After a moment, she straightened and turn back to face us. "Y'all really think so?"

In unison, the five of us said "Absolutely!"

Leanne turned slightly towards Doug. "I could get used to this running around naked thing. It's good for my ego."

Ever the proselytizer, Sara said, "Knowing that people derive pleasure from seeing your nude body is a wonderful and empowering feeling. I think anyone would feel good at being told 'you have a nice face.' There's no reason why someone should feel any different at being told 'you have a lovely ass' or 'you have a beautiful pussy.'"

I'm not sure that Leanne or Doug knew exactly how to react to that, and we never got to find out. We heard voices outside, not far from the pool. We all decided that retreat to our rooms was the better part of valor. Leanne was impressed that none of us had worn anything down to the pool. She tossed her robe over her shoulder and started back to her room with Doug naked. As she walked away, I think that there was a slightly accentuated twitch in her enticing ass.

The meet started at 6:00 p.m. the next day. There was a pre-meet meeting at 4:00. Following directions we got off of the internet, we were at the natatorium about 3:30. We were all very surprised when we pulled into a huge parking lot in front of a very large building. The letters mounted on an outside wall saying something or other swim club confirmed that we were in the right place. There were already several other cars parked outside.

At the front door, we encountered a table manned by an attractive young lady and young man. They appeared to be college age. We gave our names, which were checked against a list, and we were allowed inside. The facility was reasonably new, large, and impressive. We wandered into the main competition pool area which was a huge space. The ceiling appeared to be about three storeys up. Surrounding the 25 meter pool was a reasonably wide deck. Around two sides was permanent seating coming down to the deck. There was a balcony behind the blocks with additional seating. Underneath the balcony was a continuation of the deck with benches and shower heads coming out of the wall. I couldn't tell how many seats there were, but it was a lot. In addition to the usual humidity of a pool, the space was also quite warm.

An attractive lady who appeared to be in her late 40s or early 50s, wearing a polo shirt and shorts walked up to us.

"Are you swimmers?"

We nodded affirmatively.

"Hello. I'm Rebecca or Becca for short. I and my husband Jeff are the organizers for tonight."

We introduced ourselves.

Becca beamed at Sara. "I'm so happy to finally meet you. We've traded e-mail and I read your posts for this group. I have to say thank you for everything you've done to make the nude swim meets a reality."

Other people were walking in, peering around at the huge hall as we had done. I also noticed a number of college age boys and girls flitting around as if they worked there.

Becca gestured towards one end of the pool. "Have a seat on those benches behind the blocks. We'll start the meeting in a few minutes." Becca reached into a satchel slung over her shoulder and pulled out some sheets of paper. "Here are copies of what we are giving out as a program tonight. We weren't sure how everyone would feel about having their names in print, so we left off the names of the swimmers."

Becca handed each of us a single 8½ x 11 sheet. Across the top, in bold print, was written "ALL SWIMMERS WILL BE NUDE AT ALL TIMES DURING THE MEET. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF NUDITY OFFENDS YOU. TICKET MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED." Below that was the schedule of races, starting with the women's 50 fly and ending with the medley relay. At the bottom of the sheet was written, "Spectators are free to disrobe."

We went to the end of the pool and sat down. Sara, Trish, and I set our gym bags (which only carried swim caps) on the deck. By 4:00 p.m., there was a very large group sitting or standing at that end of the pool. I was told that 60 swimmers had signed up to compete. Looking around at the people I presumed to be other swimmers, I was struck by the fact that this was a younger-looking group than had competed in previous meets. I was pretty sure that I was the oldest person there, by a significant margin.

Becca walked in front of us accompanied by a man of similar age. He was introduced as her husband Jeff. Behind them stood about a dozen college-age-looking boys and girls in t-shirts and shorts.

Becca began, "Welcome. Jeff and I would prefer to be swimming with you, but, looking at the times all of you submitted, we decided we'd be better off just running the meet." Becca smiled.

Becca half turned towards the kids standing behind her and gestured to a young lady who took a step forward. "This is our daughter Pam. Pam swims at the university in Tampa. She and some of her teammates have graciously agreed to help run things tonight." Pam was blonde and stunning. Her face, arms, and legs had a uniform deep tan. Her smile showed perfectly even, perfectly white teeth. Becca went on, "Pam was brought up in a nudist household, so tonight won't faze her. I'm not sure about her teammates, so please be respectful."

Becca went on, "The pool has electronic timing which we will be using, so remember that the pads on the blocks sense your start and the clock stops when you touch the pad in the pool wall. We have a starter credentialed by Florida Swimming. Since we're not sure how they would view this unsanctioned event, I'll let him stay anonymous."

"This is a private facility and we have full use of it tonight. We've talked to the lawyers and what we're doing is perfectly legal so long as we don't sell any booze, which we aren't. The competition hall seat about 1,000. We've really promoted this in the swimming and nudist communities and we expect a sellout."

At that, I heard several expressions of surprise from the swimmers.

"We're opening the doors at 5:15. We ask that all of the swimmers be out of the competition hall by then. There is a warm-up pool next door. We don't have a long schedule tonight, so we thought we'd have a bit of showmanship. We ask that all of the swimmers be in the locker room, nude, by 5:50. At about six, one of us will get you and we're going to have you march out single file around the pool deck to these benches."

"We ask that all of the swimmers stay on deck during the meet and that you stay nude." "We've turned up the heat, so no one should get tight. There are hot showers and a hot tub in that corner if you must. Still, we ask you to stay visible. Becca smiled, "These folks paid good money and we need to give them something to look at, right?"

"When we call each race, please go behind your blocks. We will introduce each swimmer. When you hear your name, please get up on your blocks and acknowledge the fans. Backstrokers, please stay standing on your blocks until we tell you to get into the pool. I think that's it. Any questions?"

As the meeting broke up, Pam came over to Sara, Trish, and me. She only got more beautiful the closer she came.

"You guys know Ashley and Sandy, right?" We nodded.

"We swim against them every year and they're reasonably good friends. They told me that you guys trained with them and you were nude every practice." Again, we nodded.

"That must have been a blast. I love being naked when everyone else has something on. Hey, this isn't for everyone, but my folks are having a party at their place after the meet. It's not too far from here. My teammates are going, why don't you guys stop by?"

Sara responded, "Thank you. We fly out tomorrow, but we will see how we feel and we might come. Ashley and Sandy told us that they are coming tonight."

Pam smiled her 10,000 watt smile, "Great. I've got to run. See you later."

We found Adam, standing with Glenda, and talked about our relay for a moment. Then we went into a very crowded and very hot locker room. Trish, Sara, and I stripped down and followed signs to the practice pool. We managed to get a few warm-up laps in, but, with the crowd, it was difficult to avoid bumping into another naked swimmer. Finally, we went back to the locker room and waited.

The locker room was so hot that I must have showered off three times. Finally, the door to the competition pool opened. Becca, now nude, said, "Ok, form up single file and let's go."

One at a time, we stepped out of the door and followed Becca the long way around the pool deck. The seats were full and you could hear the noise of the crowd. I had felt it at the INF meet and felt it again now. There is something exhilarating about marching nude in front of a crowd of clothed people.

Trish, walking just behind me, said softly "oh God." It dawned on me that Trish probably had never before been naked in front of this many people. I smiled and continued to follow Sara's beautiful bare ass.

As we marched in front of the seats along the long side of the pool, I heard a female voice yell "Adam." Glancing to my left, I saw Glenda standing and saw the flash from her camera. Adam had told us that Glenda was compiling a photo album of his nude swimming career.

Looking behind Glenda and more towards the middle of the pool, I noticed Ashley, Sandy, and Heather. They had claimed prime seats. They waved. Trish, Sara, and I waved back.

Sara and Trish were both swimming the first race. I watched Sara, admiringly, as she stood behind her blocks waiting to be introduced. All she wore was a swim cap, which added an erotic quality I thought.

When Sara's name was called she stepped up onto her blocks and waved to the crowd. Sara enjoys being seen nude and I could tell that she was thrilled to be nude in front of this big an audience with all eyes, for the moment, on her. She positively glowed.

Trish seemed much more comfortable as she stepped up on her blocks. I sensed that she too was enjoying the exposure. Both Sara and Trish looked exquisite. In the center lane, between them, was the race favorite. She was a young lady, just out of college, who was still competing in sanctioned, clothed meets at a high level. To my eyes, she was nowhere near as attractive as Sara or Trish and the phrase "East German swimmer" ran through my mind. Still, there is no such thing as an ugly naked woman.

Looking quickly over the entire field for the race another thing struck me. The other five swimmers had to be at least ten years younger than Sara and Trish. If this was the direction these meets were going, I wondered whether we could continue to compete or whether we'd be joining Becca and Jeff walking officiously around the deck.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers
12