A Traditional Swim Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

As the ladies took their marks, they were all fully exposed to us on the benches and the fans in the balcony above us. Sara's asshole and cunt were clearly visible, and quite beautiful. Sara had told me repeatedly that this was her favorite part of the race and that she always hoped for the starter to hold them there a moment.

Sara had one of her poorer starts and the "East German" opened a significant lead. Still, Sara had an excellent turn. However, the "East German" was just too fast. Sara finished a solid second. Trish swam fourth, but, as she told me later, swam her best time in the 50 fly since college.

Given the excitement of our entrance and the start of the races, I had not bothered to pay attention to the college kids working the meet. Between races, Pam walked up to me. She was now nude and I could see that the dark tan was all over her perfectly proportioned body.

"Having fun?" Pam asked.

I nodded. "You?"

"I love being naked with all these people. I'm just sorry I don't get to swim." Pam gestured towards another of the college girls a few feet away; an attractive brunette, also nude, with very noticeable tan lines. "This is April's first time going nude in front of people. I think that she's having a blast." Nodding towards one of the college guys standing in front of the timer's table, also nude, Pam said, "Rick doesn't know it yet, but the whole women's team is going to hear about his small dick."

I was only swimming the 100 m and 200m breaststroke. My first race came 11 races in. I put on my swim cap and walked behind the blocks once our race was called. Having submitted the fourth best time coming in, I was swimming in the next to last lane being used and was the fifth swimmer introduced.

Stepping up onto the blocks, I raised my right hand to the fans. I was suddenly very conscious of my own nudity and it felt great to be standing in front of all those people, nude but for my cap. It really was exciting. I could have stood there for a while. However, we were quickly called to our marks and now I was fully exposed to those behind the blocks. I understood completely why Sara enjoys it so much. I was slightly disappointed when the chime sounded starting the race.

The center lane was occupied by another swimmer just out of college and still swimming on the sanctioned circuit. I knew going in that he would burn, and he did. I was seeded fourth in the race and that is where I finished. Still, it earned me bare hugs from Trish and Sara when I got out of the pool and a slap on my bare butt from Pam.

Sara was back on the blocks for the women's 100 m free. I had some time before my next race and looked over the crowd. It was really warm in the hall. Finding Ashley, Sandy, and Heather in the crowd I saw that they were, at least, topless. Looking around I saw what I'd guess as 20% of the spectators either partially or fully nude.

Between races, Pam brought over the girl she had said was named April and introduced us. Pam introduced me to April as "the guy of the three people Ashley told us about who worked out with them pre-season." April was very cute with very pale small breasts and a very pale band around her hips and pubes that naturally drew the eye there.

"I'm pleased to meet you," April said. "When Ashley told me about you and your partners, I thought 'yeah, that's different and sounds kinda of cool" but I'd never have done it myself. I let Pam pressure me into this and I was scared to death when I took my clothes off. But, having been naked for over an hour, wow! I'd have never thought it was this much fun to be running around naked where everyone can see you. I know that people are looking at my tits and my pubes because of my tan lines, but I'm really enjoying it. I guess I'm a pervert at heart."

A pervert with a great smile.

As I stood on the blocks for the men's 200m breast, I looked over my shoulder just before we took our marks. Pam and April were standing just behind my blocks. They got the full Monty when I took my mark: asshole, balls, and dick. That made me feel great. Perhaps that inspiration or, more likely, Sara's rigorous training, served me well at the longer distance. I finished a solid second; although, I never really threatened the winner. The winner was also less than half my age.

The medley really was the same story. Trish opened with fly and swam the best time of her life, putting us into second. I set a personal best, but only held place. Sara gained a few yards with her best 50m backstroke time ever, but Adam just barely touched out a strong freestyler to save our second place. We were a full two seconds behind the winners.

With the races concluded, formality also concluded and a number of fans came down onto the deck to see spouses, lovers, or friends who had swum. Most of the spectators who came down to the pool were partially or completely nude. However, amongst that sea of flesh, I saw a fully clothed Glenda hugging Adam.

Ashley, Sandy, and Heather came down to say hello to us. Ashley and Sandy were topless and wearing small shorts. Heather, however, had taken everything off and looked, well, beautiful. Pam and April came up and renewed acquaintance with Ashley and Sandy.

Ashley said to April, "I'd have never thought you'd go naked."

April actually blushed, which was quite nice. "Pam pressured me into this, but I've got to say I've had a great time. I don't want to get dressed. Oblivious to the nude and beautiful Heather, April went on "Have you guys tried this? You've got to."

That gave Pan an opening. "Come on over to my folks' place. They're having some people in. It's not far. We're all going. You'll pretty much have to get naked there." Sara looked at me and shrugged.

In the end, we went. Becca and Jeff had built a huge glass conservatory on the rear of their house. Inside was a large pool and hot tub, and plants everywhere you turned. The ambiance was such that clothes would have seemed very out of place. A few people Jeff and Becca's age (and mine) were there. Pam and her college friends were there. Then there was Ashley, Sandy, Heather, Trish, Larry, Sara, and me. After we stripped off and got drinks, Jeff came up to me.

"Mr. S, I'm pretty sure that Pam wants to fuck you. I'm ok if that happens; just don't tell me, ok?"

It didn't. We were tired, didn't really know anyone, and had flights out the next day. When we left, Ashley, Sandy, and Heather left with us. They followed us to our motel. It was getting late and they really didn't want to drive back to the Orlando area at night. Naturally, we said that they could stay with us.

In our room, everyone stripped down immediately. We talked for a while, mainly Ashley, Sandy, and Heather asking Trish and Sara about the experience of swimming nude in front of 1,000 people. The answers Trish and Sara gave were so enthusiastic that I'm pretty sure all three of the college swimmers determined to do it themselves.

Then we confronted a reality we'd overlooked. Trish, Larry, Sara, and I shared a bed so the room only had one king size bed. With a bit of determination, we made it work for seven instead of four. I guess you could say that Larry and I had every guy's dream: sleeping nude with five beautiful nude ladies.

Everyone was sleeping on his or her side. As we got into bed, Sara got a sly look on her face. Reaching between my legs, she began running a finger just behind my balls. Naturally, that got me hard quickly.

Sara announced to the room that "Harry and I like to sleep with him in me." She guided my dick into her cut as we lay on our sides facing each other. We hadn't slept this way before, but Sara apparently wanted to show off. Heather got into bed behind me with her breasts pressed into my back. I didn't really sleep well that tightly packed even though I was packed between two extraordinarily beautiful ladies. Several times during the night I felt Heather's hand reaching between Sara and me to check that I was still in Sara. I was.

In the morning, everyone showered and packed pretty quickly. Before we went our separate ways, Heather stopped Sara and me. In a somewhat pleading tone, but with a very endearing look on her stunning face, Heather asked the two of us: "Harry, sometime you will spend a whole night with your dick in me like you were in Sara last night, please?"

Sara answered for me. "Yes, he will definitely do that."

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers
12