A Traditional Swim Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coed medley relay was the last race of the evening. I dragged my tired bare body to the blocks. Sandy would open for us swimming fly. I would swim second in the breast. Sara had the third leg in the back. Ed would anchor us swimming freestyle. While there were a number of other swimmers and four other relay teams, it looked like the competition was from our local friends. Rather than Becca and Jeff swimming the relay, our hosts had assembled a team of Pam, Jason, April, and April's boyfriend. I was not optimistic about our chances.

One benefit of the relay was that, standing behind the blocks, we had a lovely view of Pam, Sandy, and Trish bent over on the blocks in their very tight suits. All three looked better nude, but this sight by itself would have made the evening worthwhile. It didn't last long. Once again, Sandy got a great start. Once again, Pam reeled her in, giving Jason a slight lead over me. While I followed Jason for the first 50, I was able to catch up over the second so that Sara hit the water simultaneously with April. I had never seen it happen before, but the two ladies paced each other exactly for 100 meters and finished their legs simultaneously.

Ed was giving up about five years to April's boyfriend, Matt, who had also swum in college. The two men paced each other until about the last 20 meters when Ed gave it just a little more and touch just ahead of Matt. Although these races were really just entertainment for everyone, Ed was very pumped about the win. He grabbed the bottom of the blocks and forcefully pulled himself out of the pool. Then he jumped up and down naked on the pool deck for several seconds.

Sara was quietly pleased. She walked over and hugged me, reaching down with one hand to gently stroke my dick. Heather walked up and softly slapped my bare ass.

"Good work Harry."

While we generally did not do anything like a "medal's ceremony," Becca and Jeff had decided that the first, second, and third place relay teams should get special recognition, and a chance to show off, as the last race of the night. Three small risers were brought out and the top three teams assembled on them facing the largest section of seats. I stood naked between Sara and sandy as we all waved to and thanked the spectators. Glancing towards Claire and Emily, I saw that they were smiling and waving back energetically.

As I walked out of the shower in the locker room, Heather came up to me. "It was a little strange, but the girl in your fan club is signed up to swim Saturday and her mother seems to be thrilled."

I smiled. "We won you over to going naked. Maybe Emily has the same good judgment as you but just better parental support," I said.

Heather smiled. "Maybe. She's one up on me. She gets to swim naked Saturday. I don't."

We took it very easy that night and the next day. Friday's only real activity was that Sara, Heather, Sandy, and I went out for an early dinner with Pam, April, and Matt. If anyone at a nearby table was listening to our conversation, they probably thought that the whole thing was a put-on. Most of the conversation was about nude swimming and going nude before an audience. Thursday had been Matt's first such experience. He admitted that he was initially unwilling but that April pressured him to come to the meet and swim naked. He also admitted to being very nervous.

"Among other things," Matt said, "I was afraid that I'd get a boner on the pool deck in front of all those people."

"Would that have been a bad things?" Heather asked, teasing a bit.

"Well," April said, "Matt didn't want to take that chance. A little while before we formed up to march in, I took him around a corner and gave him my grade A blowjob."

Matt laughed. "April sucked me so dry that I became worried about being shriveled up."

Matt had yet to see the ladies swimming nude and was very much looking forward to that. From the conversation, it was clear that the ladies were looking forward to swimming nude. Except, of course, Heather, who would have to stay clothed. She was not pleased.

We were all especially proud of April. As she explained,

"Pam asked me to help at the meet a few months ago. I was shocked. I had never been naked except for a boyfriend. Pam promised me that we would just be helping to run the meet and we'd keep our clothes on." April paused.

"We got there and I saw all the nude swimmers. They looked so comfortable and looked like they were really having fun. Pam had walked off for a few minutes and, when she came back, she was naked. I kept my clothes on and went back to timing. A race later, Pam came over and told me that I'd really enjoy myself more if I took my clothes off. A few hours before, I would not have thought about going naked in front of all, or even some, of those people. But, when Pam said that, I just thought 'yeah, she's right.' I took everything off and went on working. It was weird. I knew people could see my bare tits, and ass, and my pussy; and that really felt good. Now, I love being naked and enjoy it more if people can see me."

"I'm not complaining," Matt interjected to good natured laughing.

"And," April continued, "last night I thought that it was great that Matt was naked in front of all of those people. I was just sorry that we couldn't both be naked together."

"Well," Sara said, "if you keep swimming in our meets, you'll get to be naked together in front of people a lot."

Matt and April looked at each other. It seemed to me that they both liked that idea a lot.

Pam said, in a mock pout, "at least you have a boyfriend to get naked with. I'll be out there bare as the day I was born with no one special to look at me. And, I haven't been fucked in months."

April smiled and retorted, "Whose fault is that? You are so damned picky."

Heather interjected, "Pam, at least you get to take your clothes off. I have to stay dressed."

"But," Pam replied, "You can get naked at the party at my parents' house afterwards. In fact, we'll be offended if you don't."

The conversation went on in that good-natured vein through dinner. We all called it a night very early.

Sara, Heather, Sandy, and I were back in our hotel room when Sandy said to me, "Harry, I think Pam wants you to fuck her."

Sara said, "That might not be a bad idea Harry. She's gorgeous and athletic. I'm betting that she'd be a great fuck."

"We'll see" was my weak reply.

Before we got to the pool Saturday evening, Sara gave me the new competition suit she had bought for me. Since we always swam nude, I didn't have one. I was prepared to dislike it. However, putting it on in the locker room, I was surprised. It was comfortable and very light. Looking in a mirror I saw that, while the suit went below mid-thigh, every bit of my body was clearly outlined. If I had to swim clothed tonight, this was probably as good as it got.

Maintaining our new tradition, the clothed guys went into the hall to line up first. Then the naked girls came out of their locker room. Sara, of course, looked exquisite and she glows any time she's naked around a lot of people. However, Sandy, Pam, April, and Trish all looked very beautiful in the nude too.

I hugged Sara tightly. She ran her fingers over my dick through the suit, getting me a bit firm. As we broke our embrace, Pam walked up.

"Nice suit Harry. It shows you off pretty well."

"I'd rather be wearing what you are Pam. By the way, you look fantastic." She did, too.

I put Sara in line in front of me so that I could slap her bare ass like she had done to me on Thursday. Sandy was behind me and I got to hug her too before we marched in.

Just then, a slightly younger girl, cute, but not quite beautiful, came up. She was, of course, completely nude. In a voice bubbling with enthusiasm, she said "Mr. Stone, what do you think?" She did a quick spin around.

It took me a second to figure out that this was Emily. Her body was actually pretty good and, like anyone, she looked much better naked than clothed.

"Emily, you look exquisite," I said.

Her smile grew wider. She leaned forward and hugged me tightly. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity and the courage to do this. I'm having so much fun!"

Emily let go of me and stood back a step. She looked me up and down. "I like you better naked, but I can still see everything. Not bad Mr. Stone."

I introduced Emily to Sara and Sandy. Sara gave Emily a hug. "Emily, I'm so glad that you joined us," Sara said. "It does feel better being nude, doesn't it?"

"Absolutely!" Emily gushed. "I need to get Mom to do this too."

As Emily walked on to get a place in line, Sara smiled at me. "She's a nice girl," Sara said.

We marched in. As I looked at the crowd, it seemed that they had found a way to squeeze a few more people in tonight than Thursday. In front of me, Sara was waving to the fans as we walked around the pool, her exhibition glow at full power.

Behind me, Sandy exclaimed, "Wow, this is great!"

As we walked along the long side of the pool in front of the spectators, I saw Claire, again in the front row. Claire reached a hand out to me, which I clasped briefly. "Thank you," she said, "Emily's having a blast."

The meet itself was less exciting for me since I was clothed. Ed beat me this time in both races. The start of the coed medley relay was even better with Trish, Sandy, and Pam bent over on the blocks nude, fully exposing themselves to those of us behind. Sandy and Sara both swam better naked so that Ed only had to hold our lead against Matt. Ed did. As the three teams again stood on the riser in front of the crowd, Sandy and Sara nodded at each other and then peeled the trunks off of Ed and me. Seeing that, Pam and April did the same to Jason and Matt. All eight of us got to do a full frontal nude to the crowd. That was fun.

There was, of course, a party for the folk involved in the meet at Becca and Jeff's house. Since we were all naked, we decided to shower together, before we did, Sara went to the ladies' locker room, collected Emily, and brought her back to shower with us. Emily's sheer joy in being naked with other people was endearing. As we left the shower, Pam invited Emily to the party.

"I'm with my mother," Emily said. "I expect that she'd love to go and she's pretty cool. Is that ok?"

Pam said that it was and Emily went off, naked, to find her mother.

As was expected, Sara, Heather, Sandy and I stripped off as soon as we got to Becca and Jeff's and left our clothes in the rental car. These parties were uninhibited, but never loud or unruly. As we finished undressing, another car pulled in behind ours and Emily and Claire got out.

They walked up to us. Claire said, "Mr. Stone, I want to thank you again for giving Emily the opportunity to swim tonight. She has been thrilled about it, and she looks pretty good naked, doesn't she." I agreed that Emily looked good naked.

Seeing the four of us nude, Emily asked "Can we take our clothes off here?"

Sara answered, "It is sort of expected at these parties."

Emily turned to her mother. "Mom, you need to strip naked too."

Claire looked at us uncertainly.

Sara said, "Claire, you will be the only person here with clothes on otherwise, and you should experience the pleasure which you daughter has had all night."

Claire looked at us for a moment. Emily was already topless and was enthusiastically pushing her jeans down. Finally, Claire smiled and said a soft "ok."

Claire pulled her polo shirt over her head. Her now naked daughter said, "Mom, I'll take your clothes." Claire handed Emily the top. Claire reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. Claire did not hesitate, taking her bra right off to reveal a pair of large but firm breasts. Claire kicked her shoes off, undid the button on her slacks, lowered the zipper, and let the slacks fall to her feet. She stepped out of them and handed them to Emily. Claire was standing in only a pair of panties. She was an attractive woman although she was gaining size in her butt.

Heather spoke up, "Claire, I remember my first time stripping off in front of these folks. Take a moment before you drop your panties. The anticipation that you are about to reveal your bare pussy and butt is really fun the first time."

Claire did as she was told. She stood there in the Florida evening in only her thin panties. She looked each of us in the eye. She was smiling but breathing somewhat hard. Finally, she pushed the panties down, stepped out of them, and handed them to Emily.

Emily said, "Yea Mom!"

As Emily took their clothes to their car, Claire said to Heather and the rest of us, "You were right. The anticipation is exciting. I'm afraid I'm a bit wet."

Sara replied, "That's ok. Nude isn't just about sex, but it can be fun to be sexy while you're nude or getting nude." Emily walked back and the six of us walked naked into the party.

Everyone had a bit to drink, but no one got out of control. I was standing in a corner talking to April and Matt when Pam, looking stunning in her birthday suit, came up.

"Harry," Pam said, "I'm done dropping hints. I'd really like you to fuck me."

April laughed. "I knew that was coming."

I wasn't sure how to react. Pam was beautiful, intelligent, and very sexy; but I wasn't sure that I wanted to go down that path.

Heather saw, and may have heard, what was going on. She saved me. Striding over to us, Heather reached out and firmly grabbed my dick. Looking at Pam, Heather said, "I'm sorry, but this is inside of me tonight."

Pam took it well and walked away. Heather was still holding me when Sara walked up.

"Harry, you haven't made love to Heather, ever. I think that needs to change. But, let's do that at the hotel, this is too crowded."

We gathered Sandy and Sara invited Ed to join us. We said our good byes and drove naked back to the hotel. Naked, Sandy got out and got several towels we had placed in the trunk. The five of us wrapped ourselves in the towels and walked through the hotel lobby to the elevator carrying our clothes.

In the room, I looked at Heather and said, "You haven't swum at all today. Would you like to go to the rooftop pool?" It was fairly late and I thought it likely that we'd have the pool to ourselves.

"Can we go up naked?" Heather asked, smiling.

"Of course," I answered. We told Sara, Sandy, and Ed where we were going. Heather and I each threw a towel over a shoulder. I did remember to pick up a key card. We stepped naked into the hallway.

My plan was fine except that, when the elevator opened, there was a couple in evening clothes. With no hesitation, Heather stepped into the elevator. Smiling, she told the couple that we were going to the pool. Heather and I stood naked, holding hands, in front of the other couple.

The elevator stopped again a few more floors up. The couple excused themselves as they stepped past us and got off. As the door was closing, I heard the woman say, "Bill, I think that we should go swimming."

Once the door closed fully, Heather and I started to laugh, hard. I reached out and hugged Heather tightly. She leaned up and kissed me. We kept the kiss going until the elevator opened on the roof.

We dropped our towels on a chaise. Fortunately, the hotel had left cushions out. Heather and I got into the pool. We stood in waist high water, facing each other.

Heather reached out and took my dick in her hand. "You really want to swim Harry?"

"No."

We climbed out of the pool. We didn't bother to dry off. Heather pulled a cushion off of a chaise and laid it on the concrete. She lay down on her back and spread her gorgeous legs. I got down and began to eat her. Heather quickly pushed on my head.

"Harry, I'm ready. In me, please."

I moved up over Heather, supporting my weight on my arms. She looked so wonderful. We kissed again. She reached down to my dick and guided me into her.

I had a moment's scare when I realized that Heather was, up until then, a virgin.

Heather sensed my anxiety. "Don't worry," she whispered.

I trusted Heather (and still do) so I stopped worrying. I was moving back and forth in Heather gently as we learned about each other. I sucked her nipples. I gently bit her earlobe.

Heather whispered again, "Let's take all night."

That didn't happen. As I was thrusting slowing into Heather, we heard the elevator door open. I looked up. It was the couple from the elevator. They were both naked.

The woman said, "Look Bill, just what I'd hoped."

The man said to us, "please don't stop because of us. If you don't mind, we'll do the same thing."

I said, somewhat roughly, "Please do." Heather giggled.

We heard much more than saw the other couple start fucking on the other side of the pool. From the sounds, they were more vigorous and the woman was soon making little yelps. Being a competitive person, Heather signaled to me to pick up the pace, which I did. Heather had her legs locked around me and I was thrusting into Heather hard and fast when we heard the woman scream then moan loudly. That was followed quickly by an "oh God" from the man. We kept going.

Finally, Heather came, violently. Shortly after that, I exploded inside Heather. This was every bit as good as sex with Sara. Heather pulled me into her with her legs two or three more times. "I want every drop," she said.

Finally, I rolled off of Heather and lay beside her. We were both gasping for air, but we kissed again, and again. Finally, we regained awareness of our surroundings. I looked over and saw the elevator couple standing together naked a few feet away watching us.

The woman was actually quite attractive naked. She made eye contact with me. She smiled and said, "wow!"

Heather and I both started laughing again and hugged each other.

After a few more minutes, Heather and I stood up, walked over to the couple, and introduced ourselves. Alice and Bill were from Orlando and had gone to a gala in Tampa that night for some arts group they supported.

The four of us sat in chairs around a table on the pool deck. My seaman was visible between Heather's legs as was Bill's between Alice's legs. Both women seemed proud of having just been fucked.

"When we saw you get on the elevator naked," Alice said, "I decided that we just had to do the same. I thought that you'd come up here and make love and the thought of doing in the open air with another couple nearby also doing it was irresistible. Fortunately, Bill indulges my wild behavior."

The four of us talked for several minutes. It was with some regret that Heather and I decided that we needed to go back to the room. Alice and Bill were really very nice people. We left them sitting naked in the Florida night, holding hands.

Walking back into our room, we were greeted with the sight of Ed lying on his back on the bed. Sandy was straddling him, riding his dick. Sara was crouched over his face so he could eat her. Sara winked as she saw us walk in.

Sara panted out "we'll . . .be . . . done . . . in . . . a . . . few" and then let out a low moan. Knowing Sara, I was pretty sure that she was exaggerating her level of stimulation to encourage Ed. Still, this was pretty good. I plopped down in a chair to watch and Heather sat down in my lap.

After several more entertaining minutes, Sara had what appeared to be a real orgasm. When Sandy got off of Ed, I could see semen between her legs, so I was pretty sure Ed came. I didn't know Sandy well enough to tell whether she had gotten off.

Sara hoped off the bed. "We need to get to bed. We have an early flight tomorrow." That met with general agreement.

Sara looked at me. "The last time we were here, I promised Heather that you would spend a night sleeping with your dick in her. Get over here."

I knew what Sara had in mind. I walked over to the bed. Still standing, I put my hands on the mattress and bent forward.