A Traditional Swim Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara said to Heather, "I'm going to show you something that works if you want to get a guy hard quickly."

Sara used her left hand to spread my butt cheeks. She pushed her right index finger past my asshole and began massaging my prostate. In very short order, she had me very hard.

Sara pulled her finger out of my butt, grabbed a tissue, and wiped off. Still talking to Heather, Sara said, "It is a bit messy, but guys like it, it is really effective, and I think that it is fun to do." Speaking to me, Sara instructed "Now, lie down."

I lay on the bed on my back with my dick pointing rigidly into the air.

Sara told Heather, "Get over here and straddle him."

Heather did as she was told. Sara took my dick in hand and guided it into Heather. Once Heather had settled completely onto my pelvis and had me fully inside of her, she leaned forward and lowered her chest onto mine. I put my arms around her and we went to sleep.