A Tragedy Resurfaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Dean smiled warmly and said as a matter-of-fact he would.

Tess took a long swig of wine and stared at him. "All right, now don't be disgusted. I play with him up to twice a day to get him off. He likes that."

"Okay, fair enough. Do you fuck him?"

"No because of Anna. I'm a good friend with her. Would you like sex now?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"Um yes please."

Getting up Tess grumbled, "God you guys are not aware a lady appreciates a bit of buttering up before being asked to spread."

"Okay, leave it if you're ratty with me."

"No it's fine. I was talking about men generally, not you specifically."

"Okay, I have the message. I've often thought about getting into your pants Tess. You're one hot chick."

"Oh god, that's too far over the top."

Tess sat on the table and waited for Dean to drain his glass. He ambled over and came in between her legs, reached under her skirt and she took her weight on her hands just a second before he pulled her panties off.

"It's obvious you've done that before," she smiled. "God I've been anxious to have a piece of you."

Dean dropped to his knees and began spitting and licking and sucking, with tongue and fingers penetrating until Tess, clawing at his ears, finally expelled a high gasp following by two tiny whimpers.

Face dripping Dean used the tea towel that would be collected later that evening by the commercial cleaners. He then grabbed the hand towel. By then Tess had removed her top and bra. All she was wearing where knee high stockings and her skirt bunched around her waist.

Tess was on her back until Dean was almost undressed. She lifted up on an elbow to see what he had and said, "You're not as big as your brother."

"Older brothers get a head start on the best food when young."

She laughed and lay back and spread nicely so all he had to do was to pop it in. Only it took a big of grunt and Tess said he must have thickened up.

"Jesus!" she cried.

"It's okay... I'm up to the hilt."

For the next half hour, until when Tess had to leave to go late shopping, they had a lovely time apart from the fact that Tess apparently believed it was not necessary for a woman to put in the sweat during such activity.

* * *

On Sunday Dean arrived late, just after 12:30.

"Ah Mr Armstrong I presume."

"Oh hi Mrs Dayton. I knew from the way your daughter looked that you'd be attractive. Here."

Susanne took the flowers. Thank you Dean. These are one of my favorite flowers."

"Oh great, I just grabbed them."

"You are late. Were you unavoidably late?"

"No but please tell anyone who asks that I was, er, unavoidably detained. The truth is I guess I'll be the only outsider here so I wanted to give you time to greet your friends. The greeting is one of the best parts about receiving visitors, don't you think?"

"Well y-e-s," drawled Susanne, obviously a bit taken aback.

"Do you wish me to address you as Mrs Dayton or are you really as young as you look and will want me to call you Susanne?"

"Susanne is quite acceptable, er, Dean."

"Good, it's always good getting the awkward parts out of the way isn't it?"

"Yes, I would have to agree about that."

Dean eyed Susanne very squarely. "Before we go in I must say I'm enjoying intimacies with your daughter. Do you have any concerns about that and do you have any questions?"

Susanne was standing in her own home looking a little awkward, knowing the guy was controlling her. However in an instant she recovered.

"Just the one. Are you a young lion?"

"Wow a trick question, er something to do with psychoanalytical appraisal I'd have to guess? May I be so bold as to say no, I'm closer to being one of those tom cats that scare the crap out of mothers."

Susanne rocked shrieking laughter. She linked arms with Dean and took him to the sunroom were everyone was gathered and had turned to the entrance hearing the hostess's huge peel of laughter.

In a flash Dean knew there were ten visitors, with an eye scan counting three threes with one over, and noted Reese was dressed in white and red shoes and was staring, actually gaping, at her mother's arm through Dean's.

"Everyone, this is Reese's amazing charmer. I shall take him to the drinks trolley and then Reese will circulate to introduce you to Dean Armstrong who apologizes for being unavoidably detained. He'd locked himself in the bathroom at home."

At the drink's trolley Dean selected one of the three types of beer, saying, "That bathroom bit was inspired thinking Susanne. Lying must come naturally to you?"

He was smiling so she ran a smile over her blush.

Reese ran up and kissed Dean and said she'd been sorry to punish him by not seeing him for four days.

"Ah been a bad boy have you?" Susanne said tolerantly.

"Yes, I took Reese into a restaurant by deception. I'd told her no one would identify the streaks on her dress as semen splashes, but I was wrong."

Susanne's empty glass dropped from her hand. She shrieked in laughter and Reese had her hand over her mouth in horror, but that probably appeared to everyone else she was restraining her laughter, unlike her mother.

"Dean you fool," Reese hissed.

"No, no. It's all right. Only don't tell that to Monroe," Susanne said, wiping her eyes. "God that's one of the funniest things I've ever been told."

Reese snorted at Dean, "Have you given my mother a pill or some illegal drink?"

"No, honest."

"Of course he hasn't. Dean just makes me laugh.

"Ah, so this is Dean and how do you make my wife laugh?"

"It's just slapstick really sir. I was late coming here because I locked myself in the toilet. I attempted to climb out the small window, lost my footing and fell back on to the toilet and broke it into four or five large pieces. My parents were not at home and I had to wait for the serviceman to arrive and fit a new pan."

"God that's funny," Monroe laughed, shaking Dean's hand. "Please call me Monroe."

After Monroe told them the story about when he was in Army service a driverless bulldozer, moving about three miles an hour, flattened a row of seven latrines, Reese hurried Dean off to meet people.

"Mom's gone completely dotty on you, Reese whispered. "She'll think you have character."

"Er don't I?"

"I really don't know. Much of the time I'm with you I'm on my back. I think people think they need to look down to see character."

Dean laughed thinking Reese had told a joke. His reaction appeared to puzzle her.

During the sit down lunch other conversations died when Janice Packer asked, "Do you own a company or something like that Dean?"

"No, I assist in my brother's store selling cell phones."

"Is that your vocation?" her husband asked, obviously surprised.

Dean glanced at Susanne and thought she really did think he'd come through for her on this one.

"Nah I spent most of my youth studying hard for high grades, completed a double master's in computer science and business management and then worked in Italy, France, Germany, Spain and England for three years on independent investigative teams for a multinational company on new highway, bridge and building constructions and retrofitting Town Halls, railway termini and even an airport extension."

Someone called, "Busy guy."

"Our job was to provide the owners with independent audits on progress and expenditure and assessing strengths and weaknesses in the contracts. I choose to do this as a way of accruing a great deal of hard-line experience quickly by working huge hours. This year I decided to do something very mundane and get my life back."

"So what will you do now?"

"I have eight months of my loafer's year to go Megan," Dean smiled and looking at Reese added, "And my year is coming together very nicely."

Dean left when everyone else departed. Reese had wanted him to stay.

"No," he smiled and kissed her deeply. "Let your parents talk with you and away from you about me while everything is fresh in their minds. This is how it should be, a stranger bursting upon their comfortable life involving husband and wife and adult daughter. Your parents may have felt the equilibrium of their home was threatened."

"And now?"

"Perhaps your mother is won over. I certainly like to think so. Acceptance of me is now up to them. I suggest you let it be and try not to influence them."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, to leave hanging."

"God you can toss up vivid images at times. May I repeat what a wonderful time I had at the cabin and I know it can never be the same again. We were just so relaxed and our sex cup runneth over."

He laughed and said that was imagery he'd keep in mind, especially that overfilled cup.

Reese called late that night.

"Hi sweetheart. Remind me never to punish you again. It was just so hard to bare and I'm not talking sex here."

"Okay. It was always your move. I never invite myself to submit to punishment."

"Mom and dad did not talk much to me about you. I think they were leaving that till later, as perhaps you indicated. But they told me they thought you were very nice."

"Did you welcome having that confirmed."

"God you conceited brat. Well, yes I did. It means such a lot to me that they do like you."

"Well I don't care whether or not my parents like you. It's me that I want YOU to like."

Reese moaned that talking like that was almost disrespectful to his parents but she guessed he had his reasons.

"They grieve still for my older sister who was killed a day before her twenty-first birthday."

"Oh god," Reese cried and began weeping saying she was so...so sorry.

Dean scratched an ear helplessly.

CHAPTER 3

Two weeks after Dean had met Monroe and Susanne for the first and only time, Reese must have barely left the city for a long weekend away with three girlfriends when Susanne called.

"Hi, my flowers are dead, resting in peace in the compost bin."

Dean laughed and said, "There's something quite noble in that, a fate infinitely better than being dispatched to the garbage truck."

"Oh how beautifully expressed and I can agree with the sentiment. As Virginia Woolf wrote: 'action is nobler in itself that either though or theory'. Unfortunately I have no idea of that quote in relation to the final resting place of your flowers, but there you go."

They laughed and Susanne invited him to dinner at 8:00.

"Yes I accept and thank you."

That invitation told Dean he would not be asked to leave town, and how right he was. He left the house just before midnight, a little drunk but in deep thought.

He'd been presented with a proposal, that he become operations manager of Susanne and Monroe's company, taking over from the company that managed their seventeen leased out commercial buildings for them at very high fees. Monroe and Dean agreed to look into the proposal together and Dean said he'd need to discuss the idea with Reese.

Susanne said, "Don't filch Reese from me; I'm relying on her more and more."

"Monroe and I will report back on that. It could be possible to incorporate you and most of your activities and Reese into the company, leaving your existing company to lay just as a holding company."

"Well it better be a pretty compelling report," Susanne said, not smiling.

Monroe said pointedly it would be a business-focused plan.

Dean was pleased Monroe hadn't pushed and added, "Not a socially-based plan Susanne, a business plan. To maximize returns on your investments you two need to be focused."

Dean liked the restructuring idea. It would be challenging for him and both the owners appeared to prefer paying a salary to him instead of fees to an outside organization. Dean would be responsible for the day to day running and supervising the various sub-contractors involved in repairs and maintenance.

* * *

Dean was walking into a 6:00 p.m. movie on Saturday night when a female called, "Hi Dean. It was a 32-year-old divorcee he'd had as a client at the gym until leaving his position of a trainer.

"Hi Linda, how's the body?"

She was pale with small breasts and rather plain but she had a great body and a lovely manner.

"Take a feel Dean and tell me."

They laughed and went in together and she simply took his arm and steered him to her choice of seats.

Linda said, "Is it okay being seen with me?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend is away for the weekend."

"Oooh, lucky me. I heard you were trailing around after the Dayton's daughter."

"Reese."

"Yes that's her. I have a casserole in the oven. My daughter is away at her grandmother's so there is no need to be embarrassed coming over and sharing a meal."

"Yeah okay."

"Oooh is that an expression of excitement?"

Just then the lights went out. Dean leaned over and bit Linda on the shoulder.

"Oooh, that's excitement." She reached for his hand and placed it on her thigh and it was held there throughout the movie, effectively pinning him.

Dean had to wait until they were inching up the aisle before he managed to step ahead of Linda and then trail his cupped hand low behind his back to allow her to run up on to it. He heard her gasp but she made no effort to pull away. Their intent now went beyond casserole.

As they drove to Linda's home Dean said, "I'm letting my girlfriend down tonight."

"I can understand that. I let myself and my future child down by marrying the wrong guy and I've made couple of bad choices since then."

"Too desperate to remarry?"

"Yes, absolutely. However the alternative is pretty grim."

"How much casual sex do you get?"

"Roughly once a month if I'm lucky."

"Christ it's tough isn't it. To think of those doped up sluts getting shafted day and night when there are quality, wholesome women like you..."

"That's enough Dean. It does neither of us any good talking about it and please don't advise me to join a club. My situation is simple: I have a seven-year-old daughter. I don't need to find a man; I need to find a man who'd like to take on a seven-year-old as well as me. Deep down I know it will happen one day. Our prince will come."

"So I'm like those other transients: bang, bang, thank you Linda?"

"Yes but I was lonely tonight and my heart warmed when I saw you were alone. I'd been watching you for a few minutes because I knew about the Dayton girl."

"Oh well spotted Linda. Let's have great sex tonight to make this one-stop encounter very worthwhile for you."

"Well you marry that woman?"

"We appear to be heading that way. I'm still gaining knowledge and maturity but the way I see it I believe she's exactly right for me. But no more about Reese: tonight is about you and me."

As they went into the house walking like a tractor-trailer unit, Dean walking in step behind Linda, hands on her hips, he asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Don't even ask. Lock the door and come through."

"Okay, do you have condoms?"

"Yes, plenty."

"Lube."

"Golly Dean, it's been quite a while since I've had one up there. We could try it."

"Okay but Linda, don't ever offer butt to a guy that could be Mr Right. It's too late for guys expecting to marry a virgin these days but my bet is most like thinking the gal they are courting is an anal virgin, no matter whether or not they change that status after the wedding."

"You could be right so it's good advice. Do you wish to eat late?"

"Yeah baby. Come to daddy."

Linda's body was ripe to plunder. Dean loved the tight and compact torso and Linda's extremely powerful legs. Her thighs were studio tanned, shaven and a delight to lick. In fact he spent so long doing that that Linda had to whimper for more direct action. A probing tongue stuck into her pussy immediately had her happy and soon she was telling Dean blood-curling things like he could shove his head up her cunt if it would fit.

Later Dean was banging Linda with his thrusting cock when images of a nude and sexually sated Reese began floating through his mind.

Oh fuck.

They wouldn't go away.

Instead of becoming agitated he felt wracked with guilt. Why was he doing this with this woman when he had his lovely, adorable Reese?

Dean was tempted to walk out right then, er, after ejaculating and making sure Linda had climaxed. But he had committed and accepted he'd be a heel to walk away now.

Actually he didn't have to check whether she'd gotten off; Linda absolutely exploded with a single scream, lots of huge pants and she flooded over the towels.

It was very impressive.

After dinner and a rest, drinking some more wine, Dean announced he'd give anal a miss. They then fucked for more than an hour until grinding almost to a standstill.

Dean staggered off and showered and dressed before shaking Linda awake.

They tongued and kissed and finally said goodbye.

"You were great for a young guy," she said. "Most of my guys are in their thirties or forties, sometimes older."

Walking up to the main street to hail a cab Dean wondered exactly what had Linda meant, 'You were great for a young guy?' Had she left off the word 'But' to remain hanging? Well did it really matter? He'd had a pretty good time but no more than that because his conscience had grabbed him. What a fucking unfaithful lout he'd been to Reese. Grow up young man! What was even worse he was sorry AFTER fucking Linda. He really was unfit for Reese, for any woman, including Linda.

What a mess.

In the way the young handle revival, Dean awoke next morning without a care, apart from a minor regularly recycling thought about being a rotten unfaithful asshole. He went to work and with his brother cracking a joke and Tess appeared to waggle her tits at him, although he couldn't quite be sure... she smiled and that diverted him... he appeared to be his old self but he knew the test would come when he came face-to-face with Reese. She'd immediately recognize him as a twelve-and-a-half head monster, for sure.

After agonizing debate with himself during his lunch break Dean knew he had a confession to make.

* * *

Reese had felt it in the flight home, initially quite sure she'd picked up a urinary infection. But it became no worse and there was no real discomfort. Then she smiled and knew what that was.

Driving to the address Reece had given her of his parent's home before she left the airport, Rees found him waiting on the street as arranged. She jumped out and slammed into him crying, "Come on, let's go parking. I'm becoming such a slut, so desperate for you that even my pussy has been telling me it needs you."

"W-what's bought this on?"

"We were at a party and it turned into group sex. This skinny guy had just begun pushing it into me when I thought no way would he perform as well as my man so I pushed him off and went and found two of my other friends outside waiting. Milly was too scared to have sex with anyone other than her husband and Dinah said the guy attempting to get into her pants smelt foully so she was out of there. Then Sally came out absolutely furious because two guys she was with and who'd really worked her up decided they only wanted ass so there was a row. Because Sally had turned aggressive the woman who owned the house told Sally to fuck off.

"Oh the company you girls keep."

"We admit we appeared on the cusp of a huge mistake. What did you do darling?"

"Oh I went to a movie and then went home to my lonely bed and jacked off."

"Oh darling," Reese cooed. "You could have found a sweet divorcee... there are plenty of them around."

"But you'd kick up?"

"Oh I don't know. If she were sweet and appeared clean I might be glad you are being looked after well because mommy went away and left you brewing all the thick gooey..."

"Spread your legs darling."

"Oh excellent. May I confess I wish to be partly responsible for wearing out the back seat and rotting the fabric?"