A Tragedy Resurfaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god you accept that. I've told you what I wish to do and for your information your sister had a name. Use it, go on say it."

"I'm out of here."

"Sit down Dean and behave. Yes I have decided to give you a hard time over this and I hope I'm handling this okay because it's almost ripping me apart knowing I'm hurting you. Just give it two hours Dean, just two hours and we'd back here having made the breakthrough together. Yes Dean, I'm doing this WITH you, not against you. I need you to come and introduce me to Julia."

"She's dead."

"Yes but that doesn't stop you talking to her to preserve your memory of her. So why can't I talk to her? In my heart I must do this Dean, can't you see? Julia still remains family although she's not here. Lots and lots of family are in that situation and they cope and we can cope. Just accept it Dean, it's what I want to do."

"Julia."

"Good boy. But louder this time."

"Julia!"

Dean was sniffing and Reese clutched at him, desperately wanting to be part of him. "You can cry darling. This is a very special time. It's quite okay to cry."

Pulling away but not too roughly, Dean grabbed his towel and blew his nose.

"I had been thinking for three weeks about how to introduce you to Julia. It was so important for me to get it right. Then on Thursday evening you told me what my mom had told your mom and you used Julia's name. It felt so uncanny hearing her name off your lips that I almost passed out which was when I grabbed at the table clothe and spilt my glass of water. I decided to take a photograph of the headstone and show it to you to prepare you to meet Julia if you wished to do that. But I put off going to the cemetery. You are so strong and you're pre-empted me."

"Strong women fuck well darling, isn't that what you like?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you're strong," he grinned. "Come on, let's get ready and move out." He paused and smiled softly. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. Figuratively."

THE END