A Tragic Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about him! We've been at odds for years. That's one reason we've loved you and Julie so much. You're the children we could never have. I'm not afraid of your Dad, and he knows it."

Jim's demeanor rose at once. There was a chance! After Dan left, Jim went to his boss and explained the situation fully enough to get the idea across. His boss made a few phone calls that afternoon, and went to Jim just before quitting time.

"Good news, my boy! My best friend, Eddie Martin, has a large, well-respected auto shop in North Carolina! He has an opening, and wants to talk to you! Here's his number."

"Damn, thanks for everything!" Jim said. He whistled all the way to Max's.

The next day, Jim called Eddie. He sounded friendly, but no- nonsense. Bill had told him enough to let him know why Jim was interested in moving.

"Come on down, my man! Bring your sweetie and enjoy all Carolina has to offer! We have enough work to keep us busy for a long time! Send me a resume, and I'll get right back to you!"

Jim was again 'up', and the world was friendly. Now, if Julie will still be interested!

Thursday, Dan called, inviting Jim over Friday evening for dinner out. He hoped his sweetheart would be there! He packed his things and locked them in his truck bed, under the cover. There were no valuables, so he didn't fear theft. Friday, he was so excited! The day went slowly. Bill knew he was leaving that day, and handed him an envelope just as Jim left.

"For faithful service!" Bill smiled.

Jim drove the speed limit to his aunt and uncle's house, though he wanted to hurry. He pulled into the drive and jumped to the ground. As he walked up the drive he saw the door open, and a young lady in shorts and shirt ran to him. Julie jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs and arms about his body. She kissed him deeply, wetly. His surprise was exceeded only by his joy. Julie straightened and looked lovingly into his eyes.

"Oh god, Honey, I've missed you so much! Unc told me how you missed me, and feared I was lost! No way! Now that we're free of Dad, I'm yours forever!" She leaned to his ear and whispered, "I wanna sleep with you tonight! Aunt Linda said it was fine! And I also wanna be your wife, for real!"

She was smiling broadly. Jim kissed her back, and squeezed her dainty body in his arms. Life was great!

"Have you heard where we're going?" he asked.

"Yes! I can't wait! God, to be together where we will be safe and anonymous!"

She finally dropped to the ground, took his arm, and they marched into the house. Linda greeted him with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome to the rest of your life!" she exulted. Both youngsters smiled and embraced her.

Jim showered and donned his best clothes; new jeans and a great shirt. Julie wore tight low-rider jeans and a shirt tied just below her breasts. Her flat belly was on display. She smiled at Jim and kissed his mouth.

"Damn, Woman, you look so hot! I might have to fight off suitors this evening!"

"Nope!" she stated. "Tonight's our time. I'm yours only, now and forever!"

She stopped and gazed into his eyes. "Darling, I love you so very much! Maybe our discovery was a good thing! Now we have a life together!"

They entered Dan's Tahoe and headed out. The décor and food were fabulous, and the band a delight. Jim and Julie danced for several hours, not leaving the floor. They were wasting no chance to hold each other! On the way home, Linda turned and spoke.

"We know you would like some privacy tonight, so please use the apartment over the garage. I made the bed today. It's clean, quiet, and far away enough that even screamers can be safe!" Julie blushed and turned her head. She WAS loud when Jim fucked her, and when she came!

The four of them sat in the family room and visited a while, but it was late, so they bid their farewells for the night. Jim led Julie up the stairs to the apartment. It was clean, modestly furnished, and insulated from the outside world. At the door, on the landing, Jim picked up his sweetheart and carried her into the bedroom. They kissed for a long time. Alone and safe at last! Suddenly, he remembered the envelope. He opened it; inside was a tear-producing note of good wishes. With it were fifty one- hundred dollar bills. Jim whistled; Julie hugged him.

Julie looked at the full-size bed. "That will be cozy to sleep in!"

Jim leered, "Don't expect to do much sleeping! And with one of us atop the other, it should be fine!" Julie again blushed.

They disrobed each other, and spent time kissing and fondling. It'd been too long! Both were very aroused; in fact, when Jim touched her cunt, he found it very wet and warm.

"Mmmm, someone's ready to mate!"

"Damn right, Lover! Get with it!"

Jim lay her on the mattress and kissed her deeply. He proceeded to kiss her face, neck, shoulders. Then he spent time at her breasts. She loved for him to kiss and suck her nipples! She tenderly caressed his head and neck, feeling closer to him than ever before. She was so in love! Jim's tongue was now tracing over her belly, which he found so sexy. He dwelled at her navel licking and sucking it gently. Julie moaned softly, squirming a bit. She knew where he was headed, and the thought excited her. She loved to be fucked by his tongue; he always gave her such memorable climaxes!

As he approached her sweet pussy, he began kissing with small sucks, leaving small wet spots. He gave her inner thighs a lot of attention, with sucking kisses and soft licks. Finally, he slid his wet tongue up the slit of her cunt, enjoying her aroma and flavor. Julie squirmed as she fell deeply into the act her brother was performing on her. He laved her cunt so well that she was soon in the throes of her first climax of the night. As she shook and screamed, Jim was glad for the remote location.

After they cuddled in passion and delight, she asked Jim to make love to her. He smiled and assumed his position over her beautiful body. They kissed for a bit, then she grasped his hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit several times. She made sure to press it to her very horny clit. Then, she aimed it at the intended target. Jim took the lead and began pressing his cock into her warm, wet, welcoming cunt. They grunted as he entered. He thought again how tight she was. He pushed and fucked until he was fully in. He could feel her cervix against his cock head, his balls against her ass. He dallied there a bit, soaking in her wondrous interior. Then, he slowly pulled out almost all the way, and shoved in a bit faster than his first entry. She gasped as his cock raced to bury itself again. This time, he pulled back faster, then pushed in even faster than the previous stroke. She was breathing in short gasps and beginning to feel her control weakening. She always experienced this when Jim fucked her, and completely lost it when she came. Jim was now pounding her poor little pussy, raising her to unimagined heights. She was pounding back, intensifying her pleasure more than ever! Both were getting the first feeling their supreme moment was close. Julie was screaming every time his cock slammed in and bottomed. Her fingernails were raking his back and ass cheeks, leaving marks that would last a while.

Her arms dropped to her side, unable to support their weight. She was nearly delirious now, losing control quickly. Her orgasm was screaming to her nerve endings. Suddenly it hit, and she thought a train had slammed her. Jim was pounding so hard he did not realize she had reached her peak. She screamed his name, and the word 'FUCK', along with several other gutter phrases. This brought Jim's explosion on quickly, and he joined her dance of ecstasy. They writhed and floundered on the bed, each trying to give their partner the maximum pleasure. Finally, the double-backed monster quieted to stillness, and lay there recovering. Quiet ruled the bedroom as breathing and heartbeats stabilized.

Jim looked into her eyes, and adored the love and satisfaction he found there. He smiled, and kissed her lips softly. She again wrapped her arms around him. After the kiss, she whispered to her lover.

"God, that was such a great fuck! You never leave me wanting more. I'll always be yours and yours alone!"

"And I yours!" he whispered back.

The next morning, they ate breakfast, then bid their good byes and drove off. North Carolina awaited with a new life, just for them!

12