A Train Encounter

Story Info
The hero picks up on a London tube.
3.5k words
4.16
18.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed across the white tiles of the train station, weaving in and out of the confused-looking tourists who had just arrived and were still staring at their maps and guidebooks.
I walked onto the deserted tube platform and looked left and right. The display said the train would be coming in five minutes. In the years I had been living in London, I had become horribly impatient, such that five minutes was an intolerable wait. I sauntered to the end of the platform where I knew the subsequent carriage would have free seats.
Wandering the length of the platform, I noticed someone was sitting at the far end on a bench. As I approached, I saw a pair of slender crossed legs and by the time I reached the bench I was able to take in the beauty of their owner. She was a tanned, Latin-looking girl, possibly Spanish or Italian, with shoulder length wavy black hair, and green eyes. I smiled at her as I sat down on the opposite end of the bench, and she looked up at me from her book and smiled briefly.
Unfolding my newspaper, I glanced to my left again. She was wearing a pair of brown sandals and a sky-blue floral dress that stopped just above her knees. In the occasional gusts of wind from a nearby tunnel, her hair bounced around her shoulders, grazing the pale beige cardiagan she was wearing to guard against the inclement weather above ground.
While reading the news, I could not help but admire her long, smooth, tanned legs. She would occasionally flex her slender muscular calves as if performing a moderate yoga exercise. My glances were insufficiently discreet, as in between page 15 and page 16 of the international news section, as I turned to admire her thighs again, but felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked up and realised I had been caught. In these situations, I always brazen it out. I flashed her a cheeky grin and maintained eye contact without saying anything. She grinned and returned to her book, but as she did so, she pulled the hem on her skirt up along her thighs, exposing more of her shapely leg to me.
I felt my cock stiffen at the sight, but tried to make it less obvious that I was watching her. I returned to my paper, but out of the corner of my eye I saw it again: she pulled the hem up another inch and stole a glance in my direction. I looked again at her and saw that half of her thigh was now exposed to my view. Momentarily transfixed, I felt those deep green eyes on me. I had been caught again. I decided to break the silence.
‘It’s very hot in here isn’t it?’ I asked.
‘Yes, she said, even when it’s cool above ground, the tube in summer is so hot.’ She spoke in a soft and slow voice, slightly deeper than many women, but with a clear Spanish accent.
We both smiled at each other: colleagues in the sufferance of a London summer.
As we were talking, she reached down and yet again pulled the hem of her skirt up without taking her eyes off me. She looked down at her long dark thighs and then up at me coyly. She tilted her head to one side in a flirtatious gesture and smiled and kept her fingers tips on the edge of the hem. My cock twitched again inside my jeans and my eyes widened. This was no accident. My new Spanish friend was teasing me on the deserted tube platform.
As I returned to the paper, I felt the warm draught of air from the oncoming train. I folded my paper to avoid it getting blown around in the draught. I looked to my left once more and saw my Spanish friend had taken her fingers off the hem of her dress and it was now fluttering loosely in the back-draught. Not quite a Marilyn Monroe moment, but the hem was fluttering wildly and exposing ever more of her thighs. Our eyes met again and she winked at me quickly.
We both stood up and walked to the carriage door. I realised that the excitement of being teased by a sexy Spaniard had made my cock harder than I realised. The bulge in my trousers was slight but certainly noticeable to anyone who looked at my trousers. We stood back from the doors as a stream of travellers disembarked, with my Spanish beauty standing close to the doors, and me right next to her.
As the last of the passengers left the train, I felt a hand glance down to my crotch, and gently touch my stiffening cock through my trousers. In the rush of travellers, I had for a split-second thought it could have been somebody’s bag brushing against me, but when I looked down, I saw her hand linger for a moment, and then return to her bag before she stepped on board. Not content with teasing me with her thighs, she had just taken advantage of the crowded tube platform to cop a feel.
My idea of an empty carriage proved overly-optimistic. The backlog of passengers who had not been served for five minutes made the train quite crowded. I rushed right after the Spanish woman, and went straight for an empty seat at the end of a row. As I looked up, I noticed that she was sitting directly in front of me. We both smiled at each other again, and as the train started moving again, I looked at her legs again, from the front this time. I was doing my best to be discreet about it, looking over the top of my paper. My teasing Latin lady was still reading her book, but I noticed her slowly part her legs after a minute or so.
Again, I was unsure if she was just getting comfortable on the seat, but when she saw me look at her she again smiled and without taking her eyes off me, she tugged the hem of her skirt upwards again, and parted her knees once more. For the second time in less than ten minutes, my eyes widened. This must have been obvious as I could see her laughing silently to herself at the reaction she had provoked in me. The other passengers were oblivious to what was going on, immersed in their kindles or controlling their garrulous children.
After another stop I looked up again at my fellow traveller. This time, she was waiting for me. After looking at her inner thighs, I looked up at her and she smiled once more.
‘Very hot,’ she said to me over the roar of the train.
‘Yes, very hot,’ I agreed, as it became clear that we had long ceased thinking of the temperature on the tube network. After each station, my little tease would open her legs just a little further, exposing her inner thighs a little more. My stiffening cock twitched hard, when I looked up and saw the crotch of her white cotton panties. This certainly beats reading the newspaper or staring at the ads for mobile phones and holiday insurance, I thought to myself.
At the next station, a new deluge of people poured onto the train. As I was sitting at the end of a row of seats accessible only from one end, I was glad I had already gotten my seat, but I looked up and saw a pregnant lady, sweating and clearly exhausted from shopping. I looked around at my fellow passengers, expecting those nearest the door and the pregnant lady to offer her a seat. The gormless morons nearby looked at her, clearly registered she was pregnant but refused to offer her a seat. The rudeness made my blood boil, but I decided to offer the woman my seat.
‘Excuse me madam, would you like to sit down?’ I said.
The flustered pregnant woman looked up at me in gratitude. I stood up and she made her way past the rude bastards who wouldn’t so much as move their bags for her to pass by. She took my seat with a smile and collapsed into it in exhaustion. She was easily in her eight month.
On standing up I grabbed a railing in front of my Spanish friend, but realised that my erection was now too big to hide. In my rush to be gallant, I had forgotten that my cock was now swollen from looking at the long legs and sexy smile of the lady in front of me.
I bent over slightly so it would not be obvious that my cock was sticking out of the fabric in my jeans. The Spanish tease looked at me with a grin as I stood in front of her and then looked down at my crotch before looking up at me. She was clearly pleased with what she had done.
I turned away from the rest of the passengers so that only the tease and the pregnant lady would have been able to see my erection poke through my trousers. Mercifully, the pregnant lady was reading a book, so it was only the Spaniard who noticed my excitement.
At the next station, the Spaniard suddenly got to her feet. I felt a pang of disappointment that she was leaving, mixed with a sense of relief that I might get her seat where my erection would be less obvious. But as she grabbed her bag, she once more took advantage of the disorder of people disembarking and getting on. This time her hand did more than glance across my crotch. It rubbed my cock for two or three seconds through the fabric. She then stood on her toes and whispered in my ear:
‘I’m getting off here. Come with me.’
I didn’t need a second offer. I grabbed my bag off the floor and followed her, holding the paper in front of my crotch to avoid everyone having to look at 8 inches of stiff cock trying to escape from a pair of jeans.
We were the last ones to emerge onto the platform and a stream of passengers shuffled ahead of us onto the escalator. My Spanish tease walked alongside me, and when the train had moved away, she introduced herself.
‘I’m Miriam,’ she said.
‘I’m Robert,’ I replied, offering her my hand to shake in my best impression of somebody in a Hugh Grant movie.
As I offered her my hand, I put my paper into my bag, exposing the massive erection in my trousers. She shook my hand, but then looked down at my crotch.
‘Perhaps you could keep your paper where it was until we get to my place,’ she said.
‘Good idea,’ I said, laughing, not quite believing what she had just said.
She laughed as well, flashing a pair of brilliant white teeth and revealing dimples in her tanned cheeks.
As we exited the tube station, we crossed the road and walked north.
‘I live just up the hill,’ she said, motioning with her long slender fingers. The first whips of a June wind rushed against us, and Miriam buttoned up her cardigan. We continued walking, past the Poundlands and mobile phone shops that constitute the native commercial fauna of London’s less moneyed neighbourhoods.
My erection was subsiding now, as Miriam had not made any obvious attempt to tease me in the past six minutes or so. We kept walking and five minutes later rounded a corner until we arrived at a three storey Victorian house. These are usually split into apartments in London, and I asked Miriam what floor she lived on.
‘No, it’s not split into flats,’ she explained.
‘It’s a house share. We even have a nice sunny garden. Although the neighbours are too noisy.’
I empathised with her, muttering something about declining standards of civility in the UK. As the door closed behind us, she dropped her bag and dropped her keys on the hall table.
‘My housemates are away for two days,’ she said turning to me.
‘Lucky you,’ I said, dropping my bag and moving close to her, as I felt my cock harden again.
I leant in to kiss Miriam and she responded, instantly sucking on my lips and then sticking her tongue inside my mouth. My cock grew harder, as I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. As we kissed, the smell of her perfume filled my nostrils and I breathed it in deeply. I began to kiss her face and the nape of her neck as my hands moved down to her ass and pulled her even closer to me.
I felt my cock push against her stomach as we embraced. Miriam was breathing quite quickly already, and I continued to kiss her neck, feeling her wavy black locks brush against my face. Miriam threw her head back and exposed the front of her neck, to where I now moved, kissing and nibbling gently as I breathed warm deep breaths on her smooth skin.
She pushed me away slightly so as to rub her hands up and down my chest, before undoing the top two buttons on my shirt. Then, thinking better of it, she abandoned my shirt and moved down to my belt, holding onto it with both hands, as I continued to kiss her neck, pulling the sleeves on her dress to one side, so as to expose more of her shoulder to my lips.
Miriam undid my belt quickly, with the leather ends snapping loudly against her hands as she pulled. I reached behind her, and undid the zip on her dress to remove the sleeves off her shoulders altogether, while Miriam undid the top button on my jeans.
After loosening her dress, my hands moved back down to Miriam’s firm ass. She had a dancer’s body and an ass that had clearly been shaped by hours in the fitness studio. I squeezed them between my hands and then pulled them slightly apart as I pulled her more closely to me. Miriam had by now undone my jeans and reached down to my briefs to touch my hard cock through the cotton. Deciding she could not be bothered anymore with this indirect contact, her hands dipped right under the elastic waist on the briefs and I felt her warm hand grab my cock directly.
My erection stiffened and I could feel my cock pulsating in her hands. With her other hand, she pulled down the top of my jeans and briefs to give her better access to my length.
As I continued to kiss and nibble her shoulders, I pulled the zip on her dress all the way down and tugged on her skirt. It slipped half way down Miriam’s torso, and she pulled back from me slightly to allow it to fall to the floor, exposing a black bra and a white cotton thong. As she let the dress fall to the ground, I pulled my trousers down further and kicked off my shoes. I stood out of the jeans and briefs that were now in a heap on Miriam’s hall floor and then pulled her close to me again.
This time I could feel the bare skin of her ass in my hands and I gave them another squeeze.
‘Where’s your bedroom?’ I asked, not quite believing that her housemates were away and fearing they might walk in on us.
‘Fuck the bedroom,’ she said, still holding my cock and pumping it up and down gently.
She looked down the hall, and then beckoned for me to come down the stairs to the living room.
I followed her, walking naked down the hall of a woman who 40 minutes earlier had been a complete stranger. As I came in the living room, Miriam closed the door behind her and we began kissing again. I reached behind her back and undid her bra, which fell to the floor, liberating a pair of 34Cs with dark erect nipples.
Miriam grabbed my cock and was now pumping it up and down rhythmically as we kissed, while my one free hand moved down to her crotch, gently rubbing her pussy through the fabric of the thong. She quickly brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them before returning her moistened hand to my cock, lubricating her handjob with her own saliva. I could feel Miriam was already very warm and wet. As my hands ran along the length of the crotch fabric, I occasionally slid a finger along the inside and I felt her hot wet juices along the tips of my fingers.
But she wasn’t yet ready to have her pussy played with. As I was about to start kissing her breasts, she dropped to her knees and looked up at me with a big smile. She grabbed my cock and began kissing it, gently planting light pecks up and down the length of the shaft. She then took my balls in her mouth and sucked them gently, before returning to the tip of my cock.
It was already glistening with pre-cum and she licked the clear sticky fluid off the top before taking the first two inches in her mouth. As she did so, I could feel Miriam’s tongue swirl around the top of my cock and I moaned in pleasure. She then straightened her head and took another two inches and I could feel the tip of my cock hit the roof of her mouth. Miriam then slowly began to bob up and down on my length, with one hand cupping my balls and the other wanking me as she sucked.
My hands moved through her hair, caressing her head as she ravenously worked my dick. I looked down and saw every guy’s favourite sight: his cock disappearing and then reappearing between the lipstick smeared lips of a beautiful woman. Miriam was sucking me hard and her hands were moving ever faster as she wanked me. I could feel my cock twitch and knew that I could cum soon. I decided not to cum just yet and make her work a little harder for my load.
Miriam continued to suck and my hands dropped down to her face, caressing it as she worked hard. I could hear her gasping and breathing heavily through her nose as she tried to suck the hard length that she had first made twitch not an hour earlier on the tube platform.
She then slowed down briefly and opened her mouth and took my cock out, but kept working my cock with her hand.
‘I want your cum,’ she said throatily, with a string of pre-cum still connecting my pulsating dick from her luscious latin lips.
‘Please give it to me.’
‘Okay honey,’ I said gently with my hand still running over her sweating cheeks and forehead.
‘Keep going and I’ll give you a nice load.’
Miriam smiled and opened her mouth wide again, taking my fat cock inside her. I could feel the end of my dick hit the back of her throat and she coughed briefly. She clearly had never deep throated a guy before. But her hands were working in perfect sync with her mouth. My cock was being pumped while she kept sucking, and soon the twitches of orgasm mounted in me.
‘Where do you want it Miriam,’ I said gently as she breathed loudly through her nose.
‘On my face baby, on my face!’ she moaned before going right back to sucking my length.
As my cock twitched again, I pulled out of her mouth and positioned my cock along her jaw. I knew that if I pointed it any higher, a large blast could shoot over her forehead and miss her face entirely. She closed her eyes and held onto my cock like a drunk blues singer grabbing a microphone. And then I tensed up momentarily before shooting a first sticky blast across her face. The cum slammed up her cheek in a two inch thick streak. For the second burst, I moved my cock just to the left and a spurt crossed her nose and hit the eyebrow.
I looked down at this beautiful girl, wearing only her panties as she kneeled against the wall in her living room while I bathed her face in my cum. The subsequent jets of hot sticky cum hit her forehead, with some going in her thick black hair. I then poked my cock – still oozing cum – into first streak of cum and rubbed it over her face. She gladly acquiesced, grabbing my cock and spreading cum all over her cheeks, jaw and chin.
As my cock stopped oozing its sticky load, she looked up at me with a beatific smile and ran her fingers through her hair, catching some cum as she did so, before rubbing her sticky fingers on her now erect nipples.
The sight of my cum being spread on those firm breasts got me excited all over again, and my cock, which had been softening after cumming, stiffened again.
‘What do you for an encore Rob?’ she asked smiling.
I smiled back at her. It was a fun morning, but it was going to be an even more fun afternoon....