A Train Ride to Remember

Story Info
Stephen embarks on an erotic journey.
1.1k words
3.92
30.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcing my way through the press of bodies, I glanced at my watch. Damn, it would be a miracle if I made it to work on time. Not only had I missed my usual train, which would be bad enough by itself, but the one I had chosen as my next best bet was running late. Fidgeting on the edge of the platform, I thought of the important client I was supposed to be meeting with first thing this morning. As I contemplated the dire fate surely awaiting me at work, the vibrations heralding the approach of the train ran through the ground. Feeling relieved, I stepped through the open doors and eased myself down in a just vacated seat. With the train rapidly filling, I proceeded to indulge myself in a favoured pastime.

Glancing around I noted some interesting specimens. Towards the front of the car there was an Asian, with small but perky breasts. I imagined myself caressing those pert peaks into taut awareness, with her moaning into my mouth as I reached behind her to release her hair from its confinement, causing the silky mass to fall around us like a curtain. There was also a blond, dressed in a rather conservative skirt suit, wearing glasses and with her hair pulled neatly back in a bun. Ignoring this image of propriety, I instead envisioned what she wore underneath. The sheer pantyhose, crotchless perhaps, held up by lacy garters encircling pale thighs. As I bend her over the office desk, her skirt would rise, revealing shaved mons slick with desire.

With a jolt, the train moved off, knocking me out of my pleasant fantasies and causing a girl standing next to me to brush my shoulder with her hip. She moved away as she sent me an apologetic smile, lighting up her rather plain features. Struck by this transformation I studied her more closely. I ran my eyes over the indent of her waist up to her chest. Her breasts were not overly large, and curved as if to fit right into my hands. As I raised my gaze to her face, I noted a light smattering of freckles over her nose and cheeks. While further examining her features, I noticed a reddening of her cheeks. I lifted my eyes to meet her grey ones, wondering if she had caught me observing her. To my surprise, she was staring straight ahead and only a slight blush and quickened breathing gave evidence that something was amiss.

Intrigued now, I lowered my view to her lithe hips, the lines of which were barely visible under her pleated school skirt. A hint of movement caught my eye and as I stared I saw something move again. Could she be masturbating? But no, both her hands were visible. Shocked, I came to the only reasonable conclusion. Someone on the train was interfering with this young girl. I glanced around her, but the train was so full it could have been one of any five persons. Bringing my gaze back to the girl I could now see a definate rythmic motion occuring. As I watched, an elderly man leaned forward and whispered something in the girls ear. Biting her lip, the girl nodded and slowly began to raise her skirt. I looked on in awe as his hands became visible, gently stroking the young girl's pussy. Leaning forward again he blew a stream of air into her ear as he inserted one long, arthritic finger inside her cunt.

Amazed at his boldness, I glanced up at him.....and he was looking straight at me with a smirk on his lips. I looked around. Did no one realise what was happening? Was I the only one who noticed something out of place? Apparently so, for everyone else was just concentrating on minding their own business. The old man eased another finger into the girl's cunthole and began pistoning them in and out. By this stage you could see her juices shining as they seeped from her pussy onto her thighs. My lips were dry, and as I licked them the old geezer reached around with his other hand and palmed one of her breast. The girl's breathing became audible as he tweaked the nipple between his fingers causing it to become instantly erect. Not being able to take any more, the girl closed her eyes and began to move in tandem with his hand.

Taking this as a sign the old man began to rub his thumb over her clitoris, adding one more finger and beginning to earnestly finger fuck her. Moaning now, the girl started to thrust herself back upon his hand, resulting in a squishing sound emanating from the vicinity of her sopping wet twat. By this time I was painfully erect and squirming around on the seat in an attempt to manuver myself into a more comfortable position. Still looking into my face, the geezer released the girl's breast and reached to the front of his pants. I stared at him as he pulled out his thick 5-inch dick. Surely he did not intend to.....but apparently he did, for as I watched he stooped down slightly and eased his hard cock into the girl's oozing pussy.

I couldn't take it anymore. Manouvering my briefcase into a position to block my lap, I pulled out my aching penis. With a sigh of relief I began to stroke it just as the old man fucked the girl standing next to me. As he got more excited he grabbed the girl's hips under her uniform and began to pound her in earnest, stroking in and out of that sweet pussy. I began to imagine it was me fucking the shit out of that girl, right there in the open while the whole train looked on. I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm, pumping my cock vigorously, when the old man pulled almost completely out of the girl's pussy. As I watched on anxiously, he again whispered in the girl's ear. The girl opened her eyes, looked straight at me and licked her lips. I stared at her mouth as I jerked off, imagining those luscious lips wrapped around my cockhead, that mouth taking me inside and drinking my cum as I thrust deep into it.

With my head filled with these images I watched on as the geezer gave a mighty thrust, pulling the girl back onto his cock as he did so and they came together as the train pulled up to the station. My cock still spasming from my own orgasm, I watched as the old man withdrew from the girl, zipped up his pants and disappeared into the crowd exiting at this stop. Leaving the girl standing there, jism dripping from between her thighs, panties around her ankles. She winked at me as she pulled them up and exited the train as well. Whew! I thought as I cleaned myself off with some tissues from in my briefcase, today might not be such a bad day after all. Feeling slightly more optimistic I relaxed as the train moved off again. If only work could be this good.