A Train Ride to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, it feels so fucking good. Taste my cum, oh god, yes, I'm going to cum," Jenna whispered.

"Look at me," Jason demanded.

Jenna opened her eyes and watched as Jason's hand became a blur on his cock. He was breathing just as hard as she was and sweating now. His jaw twitched and the muscles in his arms bulged more then ever. She felt her orgasm rack her body, swim through her foggy mind. She shuttered against the back of the seat and pushed her pussy into Kay's face. She wanted to scream. The soft wet tongue that moved down the length of her pussy made her tremble; made her body quake and her hips buck. Her clit throbbed and she could feel her cum dripping from her pulsing cunt.

"Good girl," Jason said as he held the base of his cock. "You are so fucking hot," he whispered.

Jenna smiled as she tried to regain control of her body, and when she looked into Kay's glossy eyes, she knew that she had enjoyed it too.

"Such a sweet pussy," Kay said licking her lips.

"Jenna smiled again but a little more nervously this time. She could feel herself slowly drifting back to the reality of the situation. She didn't know what to do now and felt her face flush a little. Would Kay want the favor returned?

"Will you finish this for me Jenna?"

Jason's voice was still very thick. God yes, she wanted to say. Jenna smiled, relieved that she was being directed and glad that she got to continue this amazing train ride. She slid off her chair glancing around quickly before positioning herself on her knees between his legs. She licked her lips in anticipation and trembled, a renewed desire ripped through her veins.

Jason sat up, releasing his dick, and cupped her face. She felt a rush of heat swamp her body as he kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. When they parted, Jenna reached down and closed her fingers around his throbbing cock. A need formed in her, she wanted to suck and fuck him for as long as she could. She lowered her head and eagerly flicked her tongue over the head of his cock enjoying the way it tasted and loving the possibility of someone seeing them.

"Oh, you're good at that," he whispered breathlessly, as she closed her mouth around his hot flesh and mimicked what his hand had been doing. She twisted her head around his cock, and bobbed eagerly. Yes she liked it. The feel of his pulse against her tongue, the way he encouraged her. She liked it all.

Jenna stilled and stiffened slightly when she felt Kay's hands on her ass. Her body responded even before she realized what Kay was doing. Humming little moans of approval Jenna continued to run her lips up the soft skin of Jason's shaft while Kay caressed her ass and back.

"Suck my cock."

His words made her pussy twitch; she brought his cock all the way into her mouth and bobbed her head recklessly. She liked sucking cock, and soon her clit was again begging for attention.

Through her peripheral vision Jenna could see Kay watching her and rubbing her own clit. It was exciting to be sucking Jason's cock and having his wife watch. She slid her hand under her dress and rubbed her clit, gurgling a moan around his cock at the sensitivity of it. It turned her on so much.

She felt his hands in her hair, as she pushed two of her fingers into her cunt, rocking against her hand as Jason's cock throbbed in her mouth.

"Oh god yes, oh fuck, hang on, stop for a second," Jason whispered quickly, between shallow breaths.

Jenna felt him pull her hair gently as he guided her slowly off his cock.

"Come sit on my lap for a minute," he ordered his voice still very strained.

Jenna smiled seductively and quickly obliged. She moved onto his lap, her pussy twitching, her body tense with need and her nipples aching. She struggled to control her breathing, and absorbed the heat and pleasure dancing though her body.

Jason's hands gripped her thighs, "Good girl."

Jenna spread her legs and trembled slightly in anticipation. She felt his hand snake underneath her dress and gasped quietly, when he found her pussy and pushed his finger gently past her swollen lips. She moved against his hand enjoying the rough contrast to Kay's. He massaged gently, lightly pressing on her clit and Jenna rocked against him, laying her head on his shoulder as he pleased her.

She moved her hips against his cock, and Jason pulled her forward. She moaned when she felt his cock fill her pussy. It felt as if she were made to fit against him perfectly, the muscles in his chest molded to her body as she pushed against him. She rocked enjoying the sensations of his hand at her clit and his cock buried deep inside her.

She opened her eyes to see Kay feverishly fingering her pussy and watching her body mingle with Jason's. Jenna wildly moved against him in response to the jolt of excitement the sight caused in her, pushing and riding his cock, squeezing it inside her.

"Oh Jesus Jenna!" he moaned. "Slow down, oh god you're gonna make me cum." He said the last part through clenched teeth, his accent even thicker then before.

Jenna felt his hands on her hips trying to slow her; she heard his voice but didn't comprehend his demand. She bucked against him, moaning loud now, her orgasm building like a storm at her core. She squirmed and slid, bounced on his cock until she felt her release erupt through her. She threw her head back, her entire body shuttering against his. Her eyes rolled, her pussy gushed, and her toes curled almost painfully.

She heard him grunt, could feel his cum shoot into her mixing with her own. His hands gripped her waist hard, forcing her to slow her rock as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

A heart beat later Jenna turned towards Kay's soft moans and watched her orgasm clutch her body. Her chest still heaved from her own orgasm and she layed her head against Jason's shoulder and watched Kay. She was beautiful even with her face twisted in ecstasy. Jenna squealed when Jason grabbed a hand full of her hair, and forced her to look at him.

"Thanks sweetheart, you were even better then I thought you'd be," he told her before kissing her hard.

Jenna kissed him back, enjoying the hint of cigarette smoke and what she recognized as Bud Light on his breath. Jenna smiled almost shyly and slid off his lap. She watched him scoot to Kay and kiss her passionately.

A loud screech startled her, but she recognized the sound of the train slowing almost immediately. A bright light forced its way into her vision, dissipating the scene she enjoyed only moments ago. As Jenna opened her eyes and yawned she realized that it had all been a dream, a wonderful wet dream. Her eye's focused slowly, and she stiffened when she was met with the blank stares of Jason and Kay. She sat up slowly horrified to find her legs spread and her hand buried between them.

Jason and Kay exchanged a look before they smiled at her simultaneously. "Um, it was nice to meet you, and uh, watch your step when you get to your stop," Kay said awkwardly and extended her small hand to Jenna.

"Yeah, likewise." Jenna grabbed her hand and almost shot to her feet in response to her body's instant reaction to Kay's touch. She pulled her hand away and smiled a genuine smile at Jason then turned and looked away as they departed the train. She willed the heat just under the surface of her skin to relent.

The rest of the train ride was filled with thoughts of her first "real" wet dream. She'd had to use the restroom more then once to accommodate her body's demands and arrived home feeling satisfied and happy.

It was a great summer, and she had spent plenty of time doing nothing by the river, but she had to admit that first night was possibly the one she'd remember the most.

12