A Tranny Whores Tale: Bambi Banga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to train your motherfucking throat" she said. "You going eat every fucking inch." She snarled at me.

Every time my throat spasmed my sphincter clenched around the plug that was jammed up my ass. I was overwhelmed. I pulled my head back, trying to break free from the crazy bitch's clutch. I wanted her dick out of my mouth. It was too much.

'Slap!!'

'Slap!'

"Uh uh!" She corrected me as she swiftly stung. My face with two vicious slaps. "Suck and stop fucking fighting!" She ordered. "It's almost there." She said as a perverse form of encouragement.

I gave up. I placed my arms down and kept my eyes closed. I let her suffocate me with dick and abuse. My stomach churned full of spit and vodka. I was light headed. Bambi was more than half way in my throat. It felt like her shaft could reach my collar bone through my windpipe. She thrusted in and out. My esophagus and trachea were bruised and sore. Large amounts of liquids pancaked on the hardwood every time she reversed out of my mouth. I was sick, but she kept pushing and pulling. She gave one last push to my head as thrusted her pelvis to my brow. In one motion I felt something in my throat pop and her entire dick was in. I actually did it, but it came at a cost.

My nose pressed against her just below her precious belly button. Bambi traced the imprint of her fleshy cock, which was visible through my neck.

I could smell her balls and my own spit. Her cucumber fragrance mixed in with the unmistakable stench of a new butt plug and her perspiration. She kept her rod in my orifice in silence. She breathed heavy and sweat ran down her body. I was running out of air fast.

I became faint and uncomfortable, but the abuse gave my entire body chills. I wanted to cry with pleasure. I was capped from both ends. I place my hands on her hips and pushed to get her dick out. I was in dire need of oxygen.

She fought with me and said in a tone of ecstasy "Almost. Baby." She let the head out of my throat as I gasped for air as quickly as I could. Then she slammed right back in and pushed me down on the butt plug. I could tell she was on her tippy toes. She forced me down harder and again without warning started nutting down my throat, giving me the yogurt I worked so hard for. Every jolt of her dick rattled in my neck. I could feel the cum, but couldn't taste it. The spout pushed beyond my taste buds. Her cock sprayed four or five times and headed through the rest of my digestive system. I didn't even have to swallow. Her goo was pumped straight to my belly.

After the fifth shot of nut, I pulled my head back as hard as I could. The top of her dick snapped out of my airway and made a sound like a cork popped. I coughed up the remaining sperm and saliva and attempted to clear my throat. I was totally spent. There was extra space in my wind pipe from the excessive stretching. The void left me lonely.

Bambi jerked her huge dick a few more times before allowing it to hang freely. It was covered in sex juice and although partially limp, it was still very plump.

"I knew you could do it!" She said playfully. She returned back from the domineering place she visited in her head.

"No. You forced me." I said, still clearing my throat.

"It worked" Bambi retorted with a nonchalant smile.

I would like to tell you that Bambi's cum was delectable and creamy, but I tasted such a small amount. The majority of the load never touched my tongue.

My ass periodically pulsated on the plug as I sat on the ottoman. I didn't bother to remove it. Although I was raging with lust, my dick was limp. She fucked my face to submission and I no longer felt like a man. Just a piece meat, used up for her pleasure.

Bambi shuffled along towards the bathroom. I heard her wash herself up. She returned to the living room and said "I don't want any pussy so you can jerk your dick or something."

I was embarrassed and insulted, but I loved it. I stood up and sat on an end table next to her sofa and grabbed my cock. I rocked slowly and felt my cock stir up. Bambi stood about five feet from me, focused on her manicured nails, barely looking my way. I bounced more intently and started to stroke myself. My cock grew stiff quickly.

I felt the full impact of the plug every time I fell back on the table. I was pulling at my cock feverishly. My eyes were closed and my chin high. Bambi eventually came close and stepped in between my thighs. She inched close and carefully, not to disrupt the rapid motions of my fist around my aching dick. She started sucking on my neck and moaned on my vocal chords. The vibrations added to my sensation. She licked, bit, and sucked my neck ferociously occasionally talking in my ear. She worked her way down my collar bone. She ran her tongue and lips across it as if she were sucking the sauce off a spare rib hot off the grill. Bambi started stroking her own cock and worked her way to my nipples. She spit and slurped on them one at a time with her wide mouth and freakishly elongated tongue.

I was getting closer to the release my entire body craved. I let out sounds best described as pouts and kept my eyes closed. I followed with "Oooh, I'm close baby. I'm going cum." in a raspy whisper.

Bambi stroked herself more intently and rubbed the tip of her sterling cockhead along the upper-bounds of my ball sack all while she kept sucking my sensitive little titties.

"Here it is! Here it is! Aaaghh" I screeched as I shot watery squirt after squirt of sticky sperm. My ass muscles worked themselves to soreness from contracting on the plug every time I blasted a stream of cum. I kept pulling on my cock making the cum spray in all directions. It felt never ending. Most of it plastered Bambi's pelvis and drenched her own shaft. As I slowed down my stroke and the bliss started to subside she prompted me to go low. I got on my knees and made sure the base of the ass plug pressed against the heels of my foot. Bambi slid her semi-hard pipe, covered in my own gooey juices, into my mouth. She was much more gentle then earlier. I licked my own nut off of her and savored the taste of my sperm. I gave her a proper blow job. My hand remained around my own cock, which was finally done erupting. I sucked for a few more moments until Bambi was completely flaccid. I looked up at her feeling insecure and desperate for her approval. She smiled.

There was a moment of tranquility when suddenly her apartment bell alerted us. I looked at Bambi with a little nervousness. She briskly helped me to my feet. She smirked again as she looked at me, then glanced down at my sloppy chin and cum glazed lips. She looked back up into my eyes. She seemed like she was contemplating. The bell rang again. Bambi moved in close to my face and slowly kissed me. We shared the still warm cream between our tongues and she pecked my lips a few times. She slowly broke off the kiss and a strand of semen followed her bottom lip and eventually broke.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"That's my next date. You have to stay and hide in the closet." She said.

"What the fuck."

12