A Transforming Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife shows more as the trip continues.
4.7k words
4.39
56.9k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls sat on the balcony, topless both with erect nipples, fully aware that their husbands were closely observing them. Clare, my wife had yellow bikini bottoms with just a string connecting the two triangles at the front and back. Veronique's black bikini bottom had a much briefer back, almost a G String.

They had started off lying back and showing off their breasts, but then Clare had sat forward and now she sat cross-legged, with her straight back. The material at the front of her bikini was only an inch wide as it covered the lips of her pussy and I could see a darker patch. She was aroused by her naked breasts, I watched as she looked round at Pascal, asked him a question and then studied his reaction to see how he looked at her. She was obviously enjoying his attention; he had a huge grin on his face too and was enjoying her flirty showing off.

Veronique was smiling too, she could see what Clare was up to and obviously decided that she would give her a bit of competition. She too leaned forward, crossed her legs in front of her, turning to face me. As she did so she opened her legs and the lips of her pussy opened under her bikini. Where the material got thinner it slipped into the lips of her opening and the full lips of her pussy popped around the side.

'So' she said 'you are here to work with us in the bank. What do you know about this project for this client?'

I wondered whether I could continue a normal conversation with her while she was obviously showing off so much of her sex.

'Well I know they are an important client, that they are buying some new property in this area and that they wanted some bank representatives to manage a number of large transactions.'

She looked down at her bikini and pulled the material back out of her pussy, pulling it away from her body and exposing her lips to me. She watched my eyes study her intently.

'I think that this client is a gangster; I think there is something strange with these deals. Until last year they were just a small company, running a few hotels and resorts. Then these Russians came in and took them over. Suddenly they have tens of millions to spend. Where is it from?' I tried to concentrate away from her fingers, which she was running back and forwards over the lips of her pussy. Touching herself through the thin material of her bikini. I was deeply aroused and she could easily see my erection through my shorts. Clare was trying equally hard to impress Pascal; she was playing with one of her hard nipples with one hand as they chatted about art courses in the area.

We chatted a bit about the client and their changed trading behaviour, it did sound unusual. I would have to look into it in detail tomorrow.

'Well' said Veronique finally 'we have to be going. Thank you for an interesting evening. We need to be getting back though as I desperately need to finish something off.' I wondered whether she was referring to work, or to her needing to fuck Pascal.

They got up and walked through to the door, Veronique took Clare by the shoulders and pulled her towards her. I saw their breasts slide together as she kissed her on both cheeks. I kissed Veronique, as Clare pressed her naked tits into Pascal's chest. I was desperate to fuck her now, having watched her flirting so openly with Pascal, seeing her tease him made me want her even more.

Once they had left Clare came over to me and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth. She took my hand and pulled me through into the bedroom. She turned on the lights and sat down on the bed. 'So how did you feel about me flirting with Pascal' she inquired. 'It was a huge turn on' I observed, 'I guess I liked it cos I was there and so wasn't worried that anything was going to happen'.

'How did you feel about Veronique showing off to me' I asked

'Hmmm, I didn't really like it, but it made me very competitive to attract your attention, and keep Pascal's'

'You girls...' I said. Her reply came straight back 'Well anyway they are gone now, so fuck me.'

She slipped off her bikini bottoms and came forward to undo the button on my shorts. She pulled down my shorts and took my erect cock in her mouth, there was pre-cum on the tip and she licked it off and made an appreciative 'Mmmm'. 'You know darling that with the lights on Pascal and Veronique can see right in here. Remember how we watched them two nights ago. Are you sure you want to be their floorshow?'

'Oh I don't care' she replied 'I like Pascal and I quite like the risk, it turns me on. Besides I am sure they are back in their own bed now anyway having great sex'.

She pulled away and laid on her front, she lifted up her ass and put her hand down to her clit. I could see the lips of her pussy beckoning to me with her finger running over her clit and around the lips. She pulled her bare hairless pussy lips open and invited me inside 'Fuck me hard' she begged. I moved up behind her and put my dick right up to her opening, slowly rubbing the tip around the lips. I can see the juices running out of her pussy. 'Now now, come inside me now' she was really desperate.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her hard towards me. My cock slipped straight into her and she gasped with satisfaction at the sudden pleasure, 'Oh yes'. I moved her back and forwards as she moaned appreciatively 'harder' she begged. I pushed deep into her, harder and harder I could feel it right up inside her. We came together and she screamed out with joy.

She lay back on the bed, on her back and put her hands above her head, she was hot and sweaty from the sex but had a real glow of satisfaction. 'Wow that was great' she exclaimed. I lay down beside her and put my head on her naked breasts. 'Do you want one final orgasm' I asked, knowing that she normally liked to cum at least a couple of times. 'Mmmm, that would be nice'. I put my finger to her wet clit and started rubbing back and forward. Then I looked out on the balcony next-door, Veronique and Pascal standing having a cigarette and probably watching us out of the side of their eyes although they weren't facing towards us.

'Did you see them there' I asked. 'Yes,' she noted 'they have been there for a minute.'

'And...' I asked.

'Oh its only them, I think of them as friends now. They can't see much from over there anyway. It seems strange thinking back to our old life, but here everyone goes topless on the beach it seems more natural. I don't want the French to think of us Brits as a bunch of prudes. Besides closing the shutters seems very unnatural just for a quick fuck.'

I however suddenly felt pretty exposed; I had never let any woman see my cock unless I had been sleeping with her. But I did feel turned on by having been watched, how I would feel tomorrow when I saw them in the bank though, I wasn't too sure.

Well the next day came along soon enough. I got up and put my suit on and went into the office. The office was a flash new building, black granite, two very classy blonds on the front desk. My new shoes clicked on the very shiny floor as I got into the lifts, a pretty girl jumped in just as it was leaving making the lift door jump back just as it was closing.

I pressed the button for the top floor where the high net worth client department was and turned to ask her which floor she wanted. She was going to the 10th floor too and smiled back at me. I looked down at my shoes, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious with this French beauty, looking at my suit and tie wondering what her critical chic French eyes would think of it.

I couldn't help but see the reflection off the floor; you could just catch a glimpse up her skirt of stocking tops, black lace, very sexy to my eyes. I immediately looked up hoping that she hadn't seen where I was looking. It would bad to get a reputation on my first day. I tried to look elsewhere but with mirrored walls everywhere I looked, it looked like I was studying her whatever I did. I started humming nervously and smiled lightly at her. She smiled back again and maintained eye contact. Just as I was starting to feel very uncomfortable, the lift arrived and I stepped out.

I was shown into my new office, a fantastic dual aspect corner office overlooking the steep hills. I was amazed, even the directors in London only got dark broom cupboards and here I was lording it about.

Just as I sat down trying out my new chair, when someone came into the office, I looked up and saw the pretty girl from the lift come into my new office.

'Hello' she said 'I am Isabelle Ducrois, I have been appointed by the Raskolovics to act as the intermediary between the bank and them. I speak English, French and Russian and I have been working with them with the new plans for the new purchases.' These guys were the Russians that I have come down to keep an eye on, and make sure the bank wasn't taking any undue risks.

'I see' I said 'I am William Banes', I was a bit taken aback at having an intermediary come to work with me without anyone asking whether I wanted it.

She sat down opposite me and started explaining about what she had been doing and what the Raskolovics were trying to achieve with the new deals. She sat back into the chair and her skirt rode higher up her thighs, the tops of her stockings were just showing above the top of her skirt. I tried to maintain eye contact and ignore what she had on display.

She explained that they had a payment coming in at the end of the month for 20 million euros that they were planning on investing locally and that they were hoping to settle it through our accounts before the payments were cleared.

'It is hot in here' she remarked and slipped her jacket off her shoulders. She was wearing a thin white linen blouse under the jacket. It was pretty see-through and underneath it she was wearing some kind of lacy camisole. I tried not to look too closely at it but it was difficult not to be aroused by the combination of linen and lace. I could only see one thin strap going over her shoulder and I wondered whether she was wearing a bra under the blouse.

I started looking through the documents associated with the payment to check the various exchange transfer laws had been complied with and Isabelle came over to look through them. She leaner forwards to check though some of the details and the blouse fell forward in front of her. I fought the urge to look but couldn't help it as I glanced up to see the small breasts pushing at the thin lace top. I could easily make out the pert nipples pushing though the white material like two small pink cones. She seemed not to notice the show she was giving as she sat back into her chair with one of the contract documents and started reading it.

Once again I tried to get back to work, there were a lot of documents to read in a short time and we would be hard pressed to get through it all in the few days between now and the payment date. I asked her what she made of the Raskolovics and their business practices, as this payment seemed to be coming in almost at random, and the assets they were transferring it into were unconventional to say the least.

She sat back into the chair once again, letting her skirt ride higher up her thighs, I was sure that she new exactly what she was doing as I saw her check out her legs as I watched her. Then she uncrossed her legs showing off more stocking top, and re-crossed them. As she moved her leg across she clearly showed a flash of lace knickers. I smiled but repeated the question. 'Well they do have an unconventional business style but they pay very well and personally I need the money.' She replied. I was a little concerned, she was obviously going to be on their side in any negotiations and I decided to keep our decisions within the bank.

Just then Pascal came in and I greeted him warmly, he took a long look at Isabelle; drinking in the view and then gave me a grin, as if to say 'Wow - lucky you'. I asked Isabelle to leave for a few minutes.

'Pascal, I have been looking at these deals that the Raskilovics are making and they look pretty questionable to me. What do you think?' I inquired.

'Sure they seem a little unconventional to me, but then the bank is making huge fees from the deals so to some degree who cares. So long as they aren't illegal we have been told to keep them sweet.'

'You see Isabelle, I am sure they have picked her as an intermediary to keep us sweet, I mean she is hardly dressed for business'

'Yes I noticed that too, but hey lets enjoy it, if they want a pretty girl around the place then that is fine by me.'

I thought about it and thought he was probably right; I was just being a bit up tight as I had come from the high-pressure environment in London. Probably business was just a lot more relaxed and fun here anyway. And anyway I had been old to keep the Raskolovics sweet at all costs, and Isabelle was their choice.

I met Clare for lunch and told her a few of the details, I mentioned Isabelle although not the specifics of how she looked, or how lightly she dressed, I remembered how Clare had been recently in London and didn't need the grief.

'So what have you been up to this morning?' I asked 'Well I have found an artists cooperative up in the hills about 2 km out of town, they do a great oil painting course. I spoke with the guy that runs it and they have a couple of spare places. I am going to start tomorrow.'

'Sounds great' I replied 'how much does it cost?'

'Well that is the great thing about the place, as it is a cooperative, everyone just mucks in and helps so the fees are only for the teacher and the materials really. It is only going to be 100 euros a term.'

'Sounds even better'

'There is only one thing' she said 'Yes?' I asked

'Well everyone has to muck in to help out with something, so I have to help out too. There are a couple of options open at the moment, either I have to work on the reception desk on Wednesday...'

'Doesn't sound too bad, a bit dull perhaps'

'or they do have a slot to model for the life drawing class for an hour a week'.

'So what does that involve exactly?' I had an idea that I knew this, but I couldn't believe that Clare would seriously be thinking about it.

'Well... it is just modelling really. You know. Except well.'

'Yes'

'Nude'.

'You aren't seriously suggesting that you might do this are you?' I asked

'Well its better than sitting on the reception desk all day, and well I have seen the class and it looked OK'.

'But there will be a room of blokes staring at your naked body'

'Most of the class are women actually, and it is very un-sexual, they are really just looking at it as a piece of art, the lines, the shading. There isn't time for them to go lusting after you.'

'Clare, I am not happy about this at all. I mean two days ago you were just a normal London girl with a perfectly normal sense of decency, now you have suddenly taken this new persona, surely a trip abroad cant have changed you that much.'

'Oh stop being so jealous. You aren't my keeper you know. You should be more open minded, the artists there are really nice and made me very welcome. It isn't like you and your mates going to that Rhino strip joint in London'.

Now I was in trouble, she had found out about that drunken trip from one of my blabber-mouth friends and it had triggered a two week strop from her. I had had to invest in a significant quantity of new furniture of her choosing to keep her sweet after that one. I knew that arguing now would only make it worse anyway as her position would only become more entrenched.

'So when is your first session' I asked.

'Well they desperately need someone for this evening at 5.30pm. Their normal model has come down with a cold. So if I call them up this afternoon and volunteer then they won't have to cancel it.' I was surprised that it was so soon.

'So you have made up your mind then?' I demanded angrily. She obviously didn't really care what I thought.

'Oh come on stop being so silly, it will just be a bit of fun, and it is good to try and help them out. I have done these courses at college and it really isn't like you think. Why don't you come along and check it out?'

Reluctantly I agreed to take her that evening after work. I was confused and angry as I went back to the office, I had quite enjoyed her mucking about on the balcony for me, but undressing for a group of blokes I had never met was another thing altogether. I couldn't help noticing however that I was slightly aroused as I thought about it.

I spent the afternoon reading more documents and discussing the details of the deal with some colleagues back in London. I was coming round to the 'live and let live' idea, and anyway having Isabelle coming in and out of the office flashing her stockings and lacy camisole every now and again was very pleasant.

At 5pm Clare rang up from reception and I went down to meet her, I took the hire car from the underground car park and drove up into the hills. The class was being given in an old stone farmhouse, a red roof and crumbling stone walls. We walked in through the huge oak wooden door, and saw the other side of the room was a fantastic glass wall over looking the hills.

Pierre that ran the place came over and kissed Clare on both cheeks, shaking my hand. It was like they were old friends already. He was in his 40s and had the old leathery skin of someone that had been working outside with manual labour for a few years.

'Please come through here' he said. 'The class will start in 5 mins, if you would like to get changed into your dressing gown in the office then that would be fine'. 'Oh I didn't bring a dressing gown' said Clare.

'No problem' said Pascal 'it is probably better for next time, but it doesn't really matter'.

'OK so what's next' asked Clare.

'Well you will be there' he motioned to a chair in the middle of the room, 'so when the class has arrived you just come in and take your position. We will do two 10 minute poses plus one 15 min one at the end. I will help position you for each pose.'

The class arrived in dribs and drabs. As Clare said most were women, some students in their teens and twenties, some retired. There were also a handful of blokes, arty types. I was hoping they were more interested in each other than Clare.

'Whenever you are ready' said Pierre.

Clare walked out into the middle of the room, she was wearing an old dress from London, knee length and high necked, I smiled at the thought that she had covered up so much and now was going to bare all. It seemed madness.

She put her hands up behind her neck and pulled the zip down her back. The material of the dress went slack as the dress slipped from her shoulders a bit. She looked across at me, and smiled, I wondered if her stomach had the same feeling of excitement that mine did. Then she slipped the dress off her shoulders stepped out of it and laid it across a nearby chair. She was now wearing just a bra and panties, plain white cotton very sensible but definitely not sexy, the kind that she wore back home all the time.

She reached behind her back and slowly unclipped the bra, staring into my eyes. I could see now that there was fear in them as the reality of what she was doing hit home. She hesitated a moment with her hands behind her back, perhaps deciding whether she could really go through with it. Pierre coughed quietly, I wondered whether any of his models had ever backed out at this stage.

Clare let go of the bra straps and let them fall to her sides, she was looking ever more nervous and I thought about walking over to tell her to stop, but then she shrugged off the shoulders and exposed her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hugely aroused and I wondered whether it was from fear, or if she was actually enjoying it. The class looked up at her, each studying the lines of her body, I felt very uncomfortable that these men were studying her so closely, but couldn't deny that there was an element of arousal too.

12