A Transforming Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare was looking around, and Pierre went over to talk to her, I heard her ask whether perhaps that was enough. She was obviously feeling quite uncomfortable and I could well imagine why. I walked over too.

'I am not sure I can do this' she said to us.

'You have to try' said Pierre.

'It is too much to be completely naked in front of them. I can't let them see me naked' she was whispering. I could see she was very scared.

'Please don't let us down' said Pierre. 'OK we will start off like this, and perhaps in a few minutes you will feel more confident'.

'OK' said Clare and I walked back.

Pierre got Clare to sit on the chair in her knickers in a reclined position, legs together and arms relaxed, and the class began drawing. I was impressed how quickly some of them could draw in the initial lines, and how they could capture the beauty of my wife's naked form so accurately. It was true that for them it was not a sexual thing, but I could not help but be turned on by my wife's naked breasts being studied, drawn and reproduced by a group of 30 people.

At the end of the ten minutes, Pierre went over to Clare and asked her how she felt. She looked a lot more relaxed and smiled across at me again. I was relieved that this was not going to be a problem for her. I was surprised however when she lifted her arms and put the thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers, she was obviously thinking about whether she could take them off in front of all these people. She hesitated again and I could see she was unconfident. I walked over to talk to her.

'You don't have to if you don't want to, I am sure they could survive with you wearing them' I said.

'I know, but I feel like I am letting them down' she replied. 'What will you think of me if I take them off, will you still love me.'

'Of course' I insisted, although I wasn't sure how I would feel. I was already having pangs of jealously as I looked around at the blokes studying her naked breasts.

She pushed her arms down and stared into my eyes, there was a mixture of fear and excitement in her eyes. 'I love you' she said as her knickers slid down her thighs, over her knees and down onto the floor.

I looked down at her naked in front of me, her pussy was still shaved except for a thin triangle above her lips. I felt my erection grow as I looked at her beautiful body and walked slowly back to the chair in the back where I had been waiting. She was still standing with her back to the class and I waited as she slowly turned to face them. You could see her well-formed muscles in her legs and chest, her flat stomach. All that money and time spent in the gym was certainly paying off now as she looked fantastic. I felt a huge pride to think that this beautiful woman was my wife, that these people could come to appreciate her too.

Pierre firstly got her to stand next to the chair, arms by her sides and feet flat on the floor. I walked around looking at the pictures, some people were drawing all of her body, some just studying parts. One of the male artists had been studying her top, he was drawing in the shading around her collar bone when I was watching him, then he moved down and drew in the line of her breast, shaded in the area below it and then slowly drew in her erect nipple. He studied her breast again and then changed the detail, her breasts swelled out of the picture as I watched.

Finally Pierre got her to put one foot onto the chair and lay her head back so that her hair fell down behind her back. He made her move a her leg away from the other so that for half the class, the lips of her pussy were open slightly and you could see the tip of her inner lips in between them. Her arms were raised behind her head and lifted her breasts in the way that she knew drove me mad with desire. She grinned back at me, obviously more relaxed now. I couldn't believe that she was standing there in front of all these people in such an obviously provocative manner. I was deeply aroused now, but could see that the artists were working hard to reproduce her beauty, not really taking in the sexual part of it.

At the end of it, Clare quickly slipped the dress back on grabbing her underwear and said 'Come on lets go' I wasn't sure if she was angry or just tired. Pierre ran out after her.

'Excuse me Clare' he shouted 'can I have a moment.'

'Sure' she turned to face him. 'What is it?'

'Umm, I guess you won't want to come back again. You found it too hard.'

'Oh no' she replied 'I will come back don't worry. I got used to it by the end, don't worry.'

We went back to the flat, she was obviously emotionally exhausted by the experience, but she had an air of confidence and satisfaction too. I knew that this was trip was starting to change her, she was happier and radiant here. It could only get better from here on.

12