A Transforming Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
She starts to flaunt herself more openly.
4.8k words
4.41
44.9k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh God what have I done' Clare exclaimed as she woke up the next day. She lay in bed naked next to me; the thin cotton covered her nicely rounded breasts. I bent over her and kissed her on the lips, her tongue licked my lips a little as I pulled away.

'Oh don't worry about it, I don't think anyone much saw, they were all too busy getting off with one another or taking coke.'

'Yes but I cant believe that I did that in front of them all' she hid her face.

'You, you are worried about you, what about me, you left me there with my cock hanging over the entire dance floor. And you are worried about you' I retaliated.

'I don't know what came over me, I didn't drink that much, then suddenly I was just going mad'. She commented. 'And then Isabelle and I came up with this plan to lure you into the cage for a laugh.'

She got out of bed, and walked over to the window. I admired the beautiful lines of her ass, with the azure blue sea in the background. I could see the clean shaved lips of her pussy between her legs. The waves were breaking behind her and caught the orange light from the sunrise: it was a fantastic sight.

'Hold on' I interrupted 'so it was Isabelle's idea'.

'Oh no, it wasn't just her idea, we were both involved'

I started to think that my idea the previous evening wasn't so crazy, maybe Isabelle had planned the whole thing.

On the next-door balcony Veronique came out in her dressing gown, she glanced across and looked at Clare, I was sure that she smiled back. I smiled as I thought that only a few days ago she had run across the room to avoid Veronique and Pascal seeing her, and now she was standing nude at the floor to ceiling window. She was looking back at Veronique, despite being nude, seemingly unconcerned.

'Did you give her your drink to hold at any time?' I inquired. It occurred to me that perhaps she had spiked her drink, that perhaps that was why Clare had decided to suddenly suck me off in front of everyone.

'Well just for a minute when I went for a pee'. She replied.

'Do you think she might have spiked your drink?' I asked.

'No I don't think so, she was really nice'.

She turned sideways to the window so her breasts were silhouetted against the bright morning sunlight.

'Well she may seem really nice to you, but I think she is up to something. I think the Russians are trying something. Before yesterday night she was trying to get me to go off with her "for a treat"'. I admitted to her.

'What she propositioned you!' Clare exclaimed. 'My god why didn't you tell me?'

'Well partly because I was afraid you would be annoyed, partly because I didn't take it too seriously.'

'But what did you say to her?'

'I told her I am happily married and wouldn't want to anyway'.

'Did you? Are you sure?'

'Absolutely.' I insisted.

'But I bet you fancy her don't you?' She inquired with narrow eyes. I knew she had a jealous side and had to play this carefully. I couldn't see a good answer so stayed quiet.

She turned to face me and I admired her beautiful tits, how the large round nipples lifted, pointing slightly upwards.

'I can't believe you didn't mention it' she replied again.

'Well you're the one that thought she was nice' I decided that it was time to get off the subject of me and back on to Isabelle.

She came over to me and kissed me gently on the lips. Her breasts hung down onto my shoulders, her nipples soft against my skin.

'Well anyway lets put it behind us. And if you see her at work, just ignore her.'

I knew this was easier said than done, although my beautiful wife had all my attention as she licked my lips and ran her hand through my hair.

'So what are you planning today?' I asked.

'I have a oil painting course at the art school'.

'So how are you getting on there' I wondered.

'Oh fine, I feel very at home. One of the women that does life drawing came up to me yesterday. To tell me how she felt when she watched me modelling. She was saying how brave she thought I was and how she tried really hard with her drawing because she saw how much it meant to me.'

'That's nice' I remarked 'its nice to be appreciated.'

Clare went off to shower and I tried to figure out what I thought Isabelle was up to. Hopefully my suspicions were incorrect.

I got into the office and Pascal greeted me normally. I hoped he hadn't seen my grand exposure of the night before.

I went into my office and the document the Raskolovics' had promised detailing the source of the funds for the 25Million transfer had arrived. It was in Russian and looked like it had been knocked up in word. I phoned through to get a translator, but she was not in yet. Isabelle sauntered in smiling.

She was in her characteristic knee length black skirt with a slit high enough to show a glimpse of her fishnet-stocking top. Her thin linen blouse barely hid corset like lingerie which held her waist in tightly and forced her small breasts up to swell out of the top which was unbuttoned low enough to show off the lace detailing of her underwear.

'So did you enjoy last night?' she inquired.

'Well until you and Clare pulled that stunt yes.' I replied.

'You like us flaunting ourselves but can't take a little fun when it is you being admired by the opposite sex - eh.' she observed.

'Well showing off a little tit is a bit different to having your cock exposed.' I countered.

'Oh I wouldn't worry, much worse happened after you left, one of the girls ended up on the pool table with two Russians inside her, besides you have a very nice cock. I would like to see more.'

'Isabelle we have been through this, I am not interested.' I insisted. 'Anyway did they put you up to this, is it some Russian plot?'

'Don't be so paranoid, if they wanted to pressurise you they can be more persuasive than that.' She replied.

I hoped she was telling the truth although I wondered what she meant and how she knew. I asked her to explain the document they had sent through. She explained it was a settlement confirm from the Moscow futures market, settling for 25Million Euros on Friday.

I faxed it through to London hoping it would keep the money-laundering people happy.

I met Clare for lunch; she had just got back from the art class. She was wearing jeans with a camisole top, the front dipped down to reveal the lines of breasts curving away underneath.

'How did it go, your art class'

'Oh it was great, we started some work on landscapes. It is such a beautiful place to paint, the green of the hills and the blue sea.' she enthused.

'Sounds splendid.'

We ordered drinks and some snacks.

'Clare, don't you think you should wear a bra with that top' I asked after the third bloke had glanced across at her enviously and with lust in his eyes.

'I thought you would enjoy it more this way.' She wiggled her shoulders back and forth to make her breasts bob around. Then she pretended to adjust her ponytail, lifting her arms up behind her head.

'Clare stop it, you are driving me mad with desire, and half the men in the bar too.' I could feel my erection pushing against my trousers, and wanted to take her there and then.

'Spoil sport.' she pretended to sulk. 'Anyway, I was wearing a bra, but I had take it off at the art school.'

'What!' I exclaimed. 'I thought you only were modelling on Tuesdays.

'Well Pierre is working on a piece of sculpture and his normal model is still ill, so he asked me to help out for a few minutes.'

'What he just said oh Clare would you just mind taking your clothes off for me, and you said sure fine no problem.'

'Well pretty much yes, that was how it happened' she replied. 'Look William, I thought we had been through this after Tuesday, I thought you were cool about me modelling. Or is it only OK when you are there to slaver over me from the back of the class?'

There was an element of truth in what she was saying, I did prefer being there.

'What so there was just you and him and you stripped naked for him. Don't you think that is different from modelling for a class?' I retorted. 'Because it seems different to me.'

'Oh god, you really think you are my keeper don't you. You completely fail to see me as an independent individual. Well you can just grow up, get a grip on your jealousy and stop being so sad. For your information I only took off my top, only for 10 minutes, and his wife Audille was there for most of it. And also I am going to the beach with Sara, a friend from the class, this afternoon and I can tell you that if she goes topless then so will I, whoever is there looking.' She retaliated.

I was at a loss as to how to respond. It was true that if I was going to the beach then I would think it was great if she went topless, but her going without me made me uncomfortable. She tucked into a ham croissant defiantly, her nipples clearly aroused through the thin material of her camisole.

We sat in silence for a while mulling over things.

'So how are things at work?' she finally asked.

'OK, Isabelle denies anything, says I am being paranoid'

'Well you are, I mean I don't remember whose idea it was, but I did it.'

We ate lunch and left, as she walked off down the street I watched her go, trying not to imagine her stripping off for Pierre, or lying on the beach in just her skimpy bikini bottoms.

Back in the office I had an email from the money-laundering folks in London, they weren't happy but would let me have the final say on this occasion as I had the client relationship. It meant that it was my job on the line if it all went to shit. I wasn't exactly delighted to be putting my name on the line for them.

I went into Pascal's office to talk it over.

'Well at this stage I think we should let it through. If we don't then the Raskolovics' will go mad. I mean the property deal will fall though while they find another bank, and you know they have a lot of friends in this town. It would be the end of the line for the bank here. The Russians have spent a lot of money in the town and are best friends with the Mayor and the great and good. Besides it is not like they haven't cooperated.'

I agreed that they had done what we asked, but I still questioned the reliability of the document. With great trepidation I signed the transfer documents and called for a courier to send them through to the Raskolovics. I felt like I had just signed away my life or at least my career. Pascal drifted into my office later that afternoon, we chatted more about the situation and how the pressure was all on us to figure out whether they were above board, it seemed very unfair. Then Veronique came in.

'Pascal, what are we doing this weekend?' she asked.

'Nothing much, I have tennis on Sunday morning. Why' he inquired.

'We have been offered Lillian's yacht again if we want it.'

'Hmmm' he thought about it. 'But it is too much to sail for just two. I don't think we could sail it well, you remember last time.'

Veronique turned to me. 'William, do you sail? We have been offered a beautiful boat for the weekend, would you and Clare be interested in helping crew?'

'Well I have done a little dinghy sailing, but nothing serious. I'm no expert. Actually though Clare has sailed yachts before in the West Indies with her parents. I will have to confirm with her but I guess we would love to go. Let me give her a ring, I will let you know in 5 minutes.'

I went to my desk and Pascal and Veronique left in deep conversation, planning the trip.

'Hello' Clare replied to her mobile.

'Hi Clare, how's it going?' I asked

'Great, it is beautiful here we are in a little cove a couple of kms east of the town. '

'Listen' I said trying not to imagine her tits glistening as she lay on a perfect sandy beach. 'Do you want to go sailing in a yacht this weekend with Pascal and Veronique?'

'Sure, sounds lovely. Where to?'. She replied.

'Oh I don't know, didn't ask. Just around the coast I expect; it is only for the weekend.'

'Well yeah sounds good to me, I haven't sailed since that trip to Antigua with my parents. it will be fun.' she enthused.

'So...' she went on.

'What?' I asked.

'Aren't you going to ask.' she replied playfully.

'Ask what?' I played dumb.

'About my trip to the beach' she laughed.

'Oh I'm not your keeper you know, you just enjoy yourself. I have to go and tell Pascal, see you later.'

'Bye then' she finished.

I went to tell Pascal that we were coming, still wondering about Clare. While it was fun to pretend to be playfully nonchalant about it, I was burning with curiosity to know whether she had really gone through with it.

I got the final emails confirming the Raskolovics' deal. It was done, with my name as the bank representative; well the bonus was looking good, if nothing else.

When I got home, Clare wasn't inside, so I put some shorts on, poured a large cold Gin and Tonic and went onto the balcony. I was delighted to find Clare and her new friend Sara sitting out on the sun loungers in just bikini bottoms, chatting away happily. I was not sure of the protocol of greeting a semi naked woman for the first time, but decided to take the French approach. I walked over to her, trying not look at her tanned breasts. I completely failed; they were similar in size to Clare's, about a 'C' cup. She stood up, smiling at my obvious attentions; I kissed her on both cheeks and felt her breasts rub across my chest as I leant towards her. Clare came and kissed me too, slightly territorially, as if to express ownership.

'So, have you had a good afternoon?' I asked.

'Yes, very nice, we went to the beach, had a swim, did some sketches on the rocks. It was lovely.'

'What did you draw, can I see?' I inquired.

'Sure, here you go.'

Clare handed me her sketchbook. The first couple were of a boat in the water with seagulls wheeling above it. Then there were some rock pictures, then finally one of Sara. It was a picture of her, sitting on a rock sketching something. She was wearing just her bikini briefs and the picture showed her breasts beautifully.

'This is very nice.' I commented.

Clare gave me a look as if to say 'You are so predictable.'

'Yes we drew each other at the same time.'

'Can I see yours too Sara?'

Sara passed me her pad opened at another fantastic pencil sketch of a beautiful woman, this time my wife. I studied the lines and the fantastic way they had each captured the structure of collarbones, rib, breast and thigh. I thought how erotic it would have been to watch these two sexy women each studying and capturing the details of their bodies on the beach in full public view. Well it certainly left me in no doubt about whether they had gone topless on the beach, and I was very aroused by the two matching pictures.

'Wow, you two are both very talented' I observed, looking between the two pictures. You should take it up professionally.

'I don't think my husband would like any one else seeing these.' Sara commented 'He is quite fussy about people seeing me topless. He wouldn't even like to know that it happened today.'

So I'm not the only one I thought, underneath we are all a little possessive.

Sara sat back, she had long black hair tied into a pony tail that draped across her naked breasts. Her brown nipples were flat and soft and her stomach had a nice rounded look. She caught me admiring her and grinned.

'So William, how do you feel about Clare modelling?'

I thought about it for a while, how did I feel.

'I'm not really sure. On one hand I am proud of her because it is quite a brave thing to do. In some ways I am a bit jealous about all. I guess in some ways I am turned on by it.'

Somehow it seemed easy to open my heart on the subject to a woman that was sitting facing me essentially naked but for a small triangle of material covering her pussy.

'How about you, would you do it?' I asked her.

'I would if I was single, but not now, it would cause too much grief with my husband. Besides I don't look as good without my clothes as Clare, she is a very pretty woman, she has a beautiful body, very well defined, I thought so today when I was drawing her.'

'Enough of that rubbish.' interjected Clare, 'I am here you know, if you want to discuss my body please arrange to meet up sometime when I'm not there.'

We dropped the subject and moved onto food. Sara was a great food fan and we discussed recipes that we liked and the restaurants in town.

It was fantastic to sit in the sun after work looking out over the bay with these two beautiful women to admire. Clare didn't seem too bothered by my checking out Sara's body so long as I was discrete about it. Eventually Sara said she had to go, she was meeting her husband in town as he had been working late.

She took her bag and went inside to change, I watched as she went into the lounge, slipped off her bikini bottoms and then opened her bag. She had very slim hips, much slimmer than Clare's and she had a bush of hair around her pussy, just trimmed enough for her bikini. She put on some nice lace knickers, then a matching bra. She obviously didn't care what I saw as she looked up, smiled at me then slipped a sundress over her shoulders.

We went through into the flat and said goodbye.

'Well you certainly made the most of that' Clare remarked after she had gone.

'What?' I looked innocent.

'You couldn't keep your eyes off her, except when you were gorping at my tits.' She shot back.

'Well what do you expect, if you go waltzing about topless, men will look. I bet there were enough men looked at you two on the beach.'

'Well yes, we did get a little attention. I quite enjoyed it actually, in a flirty way.'

'Bloody hell Clare what has got into you?' I asked with a grin.

'Why haven't you always been like this? You have no idea how much I fancy you in this new playful mode.'

Clare took a yoghurt drink out of the fridge and poured a glass. She took a good mouthful leaving a ring of yoghurt around her lips. I went up to her and slowly licked it off.

'Mmm.. that's nice' she said kissing me back.

She took the glass back and took another mouthful into her mouth, then rather than swallowing, she smiled and let small amount run down her face. I took her into my arms and again licked her face clean.

'Wait' she said and went to the fridge to get another plastic bottle.

She opened the bottle and putting her head back, poured another mouthful into her open lips. Then she licked around her face as the yoghurt drink spilled down over her chin, and slowly dripped down onto her breasts. Then she looked over to me to see how I would react.

I walked up to her and licked down from her mouth to her chin, then leant down in front of her and licked the drips of white off her breasts, I saw her nipples hardening as I licked around them.

She took the bottle back and poured the entire contents over her mouth and face, the liquid cascaded down over her breasts and down towards her bikini bottoms. She quickly put her hands down to the strings on either side, pulled the bows to release them and let the bikini bottoms fall to the ground. The white creamy liquid was rolling down her stomach now and down to the remaining triangle of pubic hair.

She stepped backwards and lay down onto the black granite kitchen surface. I kissed her face once again and the set about licking the remaining yoghurt from around and under her breasts and nipples. I was too slow though, she had now got hold of jar or jam that was on the kitchen counter. She put hand into the jar and took out a couple of fingers covered in jam.

'You must be bored of yoghurt.' She smiled as she started to rub the jam around her breasts.

I finished off the yoghurt, licking the last out it out of the trimmed hair just above her pussy. I gave her belly button a quick lick just to clean out any remaining traces, and then moved on to the jam. Her breasts were now sticky and sweet with the combination of jam and yoghurt together with my saliva. I finished them off and she looked around for more props. She went to the cupboards and grabbed a handful of possibilities and lay back down on the granite.

12