A Transforming Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
The next day, they're off to the beach.
4.5k words
4.5
37.5k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare and I lay on the bed together naked, contented from our lovemaking. She leant over to me and kissed me. 'I can taste your cum in your mouth.' she observed. My face was still sticky from where she had rubbed her cum filled lips over it.

'Do you mind?' I asked, then before waiting for an answer. 'What is it with you and that anyway. Why have you suddenly taken to forcing me to lick my cum out of your pussy after sex. You told Veronique about it, then demonstrated.'

'Well I suppose it is a domination thing, I mean you like to cum on my face and in my mouth and see me swallow, don't you. I mean all men do.' 'mmm' I agreed ambiguously. She knew however that I had asked to cum on her face a couple of times in the past so I was on thin ice disagreeing.

'Well I guess this is the same.' she explained. ' I just feel terribly powerful and aroused with my pussy over your face, watching the mixture of our sexual union drip down into you mouth and then seeing you eat it. I suppose it is a bit like me marking you as mine.' she continued.

'So did you enjoy Veronique watching our lovemaking?' I asked her. I thought we should talk about it soon in case she had any regret.

'Oh it was wonderful. I am so glad it was just her, because I feel so close to her, and it was incredibly intimate for her to be lying next to us just watching. If there had been both of them it would have been sexual, but instead it was like a meeting of souls, for me anyway.'

'Clare you should know, for me having a woman masturbating 20 centimetres from me while I make love with you is hugely sexual. Don't think that it was just some spiritual thing I couldn't help but be aroused by her, even as I was making love with you. I think it could be a dangerous thing for us.'

'Yes of course William, it was a one off. I think Veronique feels so too. After they made love for me she said, 'There you have seen everything now as if there was closure.'

'Did she get Pascal to suck her clit?' I referred back to this morning's conversation.

'No, no luck there for her. In fact she let him fuck her ass for me. She asked if I liked anal sex and I said I had never tried but that I wasn't keen, that I thought it would hurt. So before Pascal came, she asked him if he would like to. Well you can imagine that he was quite keen, and then they did it while I watched.'

'What was it like?' We had never tried it and Clare had always been very hesitant about it. She quite liked a small well-oiled vibrator inside her anus when we made love, but had always said 'no' when I suggested trying anal intercourse.

'Hmm, I don't think it is for me really, I don't mind you fucking me from behind, but I don't know it just looks too dominating to me. Veronique just put her head down and stuck her ass in the air, Pascal relaxed her anus with a vibrator, rubbing it round the rim, then lightly inside and he used plenty of that jelly. They both enjoyed it and Veronique made herself cum again but I don't know, it seemed like he was almost abusing her. I didn't like it really. Really I prefer it when we are lying with our bodies close together and kissing.'

'They are much more physical, almost violent when they have sex. She scratched his back as they fucked, then bit his ear later. They like to mix pain in too. It wasn't for me.'

Clare got up and picked up a summer dress, she slipped it over her beautiful naked body and opened the door to the cabin to go out.

'Come on lazy bones, you cant stay in bed, we have to cook dinner, Veronique did lunch.' Just at that moment Veronique came passed the door. She had dressed into shorts and a camisole top, she looked in at me, I noticed her glance down at my cock and smile. It seemed strange that she would treat my nudity with such distain; she didn't even consider whether I would mind.

I got up and put my shorts back on. I joined Clare in the galley where she was preparing a seafood salad. We worked well together in the kitchen and it was nice to be doing something ordinary again. I had been worried that there would be tension on the boat after the girls had watched us all, but Veronique and Pascal came and went through the kitchen, getting some soft drinks as if nothing had happened.

We sat down to eat together and it was all smiles. The cold salmon and prawns that Veronique had brought were delicious and we all tucked in enthusiastically.

I discussed the Raskolovics deal with Pascal some more, he still saw no problem, even with the new deal. He thought we should just take the cash locally and pretend it came from the casino, washing it through the banks own cash account. It was a lot of money, but if we spread it over a week or two it wouldn't jump out at anyone in London.

It was really getting into questionable legal territory, but as Isabelle had pointed out, the fees were very generous. We wouldn't be able to book the payments through the normal bank systems, so would have to hold in a separate safe. It was all very dodgy.

Oh well, I thought to myself at least I have a possible plan if push comes to shove with the Raskolovics..

'Your husband is a very gentle lover.' Veronique was talking to Clare, obviously thinking about earlier. 'But, I thought it was all too nice for my tastes. I like sex with a bit of action, you two are very static, very considerate.'

'Yes' agreed Clare 'When you and Pascal make love, there is more violent movement, and you sometimes hurt one another, but it is not what we want.' Veronique smiled, 'Pain and pleasure are quite similar, you should try it.'

Clare laughed. 'Really. I don't think so.' We carried on chatting, about love and relationships till well into the night. It was nice to compare notes, and the fact that we had shared so much that day meant it was easy to talk.

We woke late the next day, and got up quickly as we only had a few hours to visit the beach before we had to sail back. Clare hopped out of bed, naked as she taken to sleeping, and disappeared out the door to take a quick shower. She met Pascal in the corridor, and I heard them chatting for a minute or two.

She came back wet having forgotten her towel, leant over dripping and kissed my passionately on the lips.

I got up and walked to the shower with the towel held tactically in front of me, my modesty in tact, for now anyway.

I got up deck and Pascal was near the front of the boat, pulling up the anchor to set off a little closer into the bay.

'Oh you are up finally.' He grinned. Veronique was at the wheel, her hair in a tight ponytail. She had a thin cotton beach dress over her obviously otherwise naked body. It was semi transparent and a belt held it close to her breasts and accentuated her hips. I looked at her and immediately felt my cock harden. I worried about what lay ahead.

'Good morning William'. She saw me looking at her.

'I trust you slept well.' 'Yes thank you' I replied. Clare was reading, dressed in her bikini briefs lying on a sun bed built into the deck at the front of the boat. I looked down and admired her breasts glistening with newly applied sun oil.

Pascal was obviously enjoying watching her without her customary challenging gaze that she normally gave him, daring him to look at her. He was done with the ropes for now and was just sitting back looking over at her.

'My husband finds your wife very attractive.' Veronique observed quietly so he would not hear.

'You know we have shared our bed with other couples in the past. I think Pascal was considering it yesterday. I think he would very much like to fuck your wife. But I saw yesterday that I don't think we would be compatible at all. Besides, Clare put him down in no uncertain terms.'

'Yes, it is not our style at all.' I agreed. 'I don't think it would be good for our marriage.'

'In France, many men have mistresses you know, you should try it. I am sure Isabelle would be amenable.' She pointed out.

'Yes I am sure. She has indeed already suggested it. But really, why would I want more than Clare.'

'Oh William, you have a lot to learn about love.' she replied. I was a little annoyed by her patronising tone.

'No Veronique I just think we like different things, Clare and I just don't need anyone else to jazz up our sex lives.'

'Oh come on William, admit it you found my being there very sexy yesterday.' It was true; I had found her being there added to the whole thing.

'Yes, but just once. We won't be doing that again. Really.' I concluded.

We had reached the bay now and Veronique killed the engine, Pascal dropped the anchor and the yacht came to a halt. I noticed Pascal had been chatting away with Clare, I wondered if he was trying to seduce her. I was sure she would resist him but a little jealousy came over me nevertheless.

We went below and got our stuff together, plus a basket of picnic things. Pascal loaded it all onto a small motor dinghy that he had lowered from the rear of the boat and we climbed in. Clare was still topless in just her bikini briefs and Veronique hadn't put anything under her very thin dress. We were packed close as it was a tiny little boat and I had Clare pressed close to my side. I felt her breasts rubbing against my arm as we bounced over the waves.

The beach we were approaching was a real dream location. Rocks on either edge, perfect white sand. Cliffs above it. A small bar area to one side and some dune area behind to the other side with palm trees providing shade. We pulled onto the beach, the women jumped out and Pascal and I pulled the dinghy up out of the water. 'It will be fine here.' he said.

'Lets go up onto the dunes a bit' said Veronique. 'It is nice to have some shade too.'

We walked up the beach, it wasn't busy but we walked past one couple, obviously regulars. He was laying on his back, nude. His skin was a light brown, with no lines at all around his slightly darker cock which lay to one side on his leg. His partner lay to one side on her side reading. Her fully blond haired pussy slightly open as her legs were splayed for balance. She too had an all-over tan with no lines around either tits or pussy.

We got up to the dunes and Veronique picked a spot with sun and dappled shade. We put the stuff down and spread out the towels. Veronique immediately put her hands to her knees, took the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head revealing her hugely attractive curves. She smiled at me and asked Pascal to put some sun cream on her. Pascal looked around and then he too discarded his shorts. His cock was white I was glad to see, so we wouldn't be the only white bottomed bathers. He seemed unbothered by his nudity and took the cream and started pouring it onto Veronique's back. Clare undid the bows of her briefs and let them drop to the floor. She had obviously shaved the lips of her pussy again this morning, as they were perfectly smooth. She walked over to me. 'Come on William, don't be shy.' She grinned at me. As I looked back I could feel my semi erect cock and was worried how it would seem.

I put my thumbs inside my shorts and tried to push them down nonchalantly. My cock was big, but fortunately didn't spring up, much to my relief. Clare took the sun cream and offered to do my back. I agreed and was glad to have an excuse to lie on my front. As she ran her hands over me I became more glad to be on my front.

Veronique and Pascal decided to go for a swim and walked off down the beach hand in hand. Clare lay down next to me propping her head up on her arm. She her legs were together.

'Lie on your back.' She said. 'Why?' I responded. 'So I can see your cock of course. What is the fun of coming to a naturist beach if you lie on you front.'

I hesitantly turned onto my side, facing her. My slightly enlarged cock fell to one side. 'That's better.' 'Its all right for you, no one can see if you are aroused.' I observed.

'Well that's half the fun isn't it. At least you haven't shaved down there.' She looked down at her pussy.

'What do you mean, I noticed you shaved again this morning. And very nice it looks too.'

'Well the thing is, once you shave your lips you have keep it smooth or it gets really itchy.'

'Well it looks great, I hope you keep it like that.' I replied.

'Perhaps we'll see. Pierre says he prefers models with full pubic hair, so I might grow it back for him'

'What! You consider your duties as a model more important than as a lover?' I joked back.

'Oh well, it is nice to be admired either way.' She replied.

A couple of good-looking guys walked past, I watched them both, as they looked Clare's naked form over. They were both a lot less excited by her than I was. I felt incredibly exposed as they looked over at me too,

'So what were you talking to Veronique about this morning?' Clare asked.

'Oh just the usual Veronique conversation, she was telling me that we should do some kind of foursome with them. Or else that I should have an affair with Isabelle. I don't know Clare, Veronique has a more open kind of marriage than us, they are a bit too extreme for me.'

'Hmmm, maybe. Pascal was very charming this morning, but I wonder if he wasn't building up to something similar. He certainly finds me attractive!'

'Would like to sleep with him?' I inquired.

'No, not at all having seen him fuck Veronique and then fuck her ass. No he isn't for me.' I was pleased. I didn't think she would but was glad to have it confirmed. One of the guys from earlier wandered over, I wondered what he was up to, although I suspected mainly eyeing up Clare.

'Do you have a cigarette lighter?' he asked.

'Hold on.' Said Clare. Veronique smoked on occasion. Clare went to her bag and found the lighter. As she leaned over the shaved lips of her pussy flitter into view between her smooth thighs.

'Here you are.'

'Thanks' he replied, lighting his cigarette.

'First time here?' he asked passing it back to Clare who lay back onto the towel. The guy was well tanned over all his bits so I presumed he was a local.

'Yes, it is a beautiful place though isn't it. Do you live here?' She replied, showing more willingness to chat than I cared for. As she replied she reached over and picked up the sun cream.

'Yes, a few miles along the coast, this is the best beach on the island. Difficult to get though down the cliffs don't you think. How did you find this place, it isn't in many guidebooks.'

Clare poured some sun lotion onto her shoulders and arms and started slowly rubbing it in. 'Actually we came on that yacht, friends of ours borrowed it.' She slowly completed her arms, and reached over to the bottle again.

'Wow, that is a fine boat. Do you sail? My brother has a catamaran that we go out in, but that one is beautiful.' He turned to admire it.

'Yes, I sail a bit, although the guy that we came with is skippering.' She poured some lotion over her breasts and running her fingers in circles around her already aroused nipples started to rub it in. The guy was looking back at us now and having none of Pascal's self control was happily watching her touch herself. I was intrigued by her too, and lay on my front to avoid any unnecessary exposure. I could see that he too was starting to become aroused by her show.

'I love sailing, I wish the cat had cabins though, it is just a fast toy really, great for zipping around the bay but no good for going on a trip. Everything gets too wet!' He continued. Clare lay back down, although as she did so she lifted her upper knee a little, opening her pussy; I could see a glimpse of her inner lips and the guy had a better view. His cock was extended, and getting fatter as he watched her tease him.

'Yes it is great to be able to come here for a trip for the weekend. I guess it is horribly expensive though. Better to have rich friends! We could never afford it.' She lifted her knee further giving a full view of her shaved pussy wide open, offering every aspect of her for his view. He looked down at her, drinking in every detail of her sex. His cock started to rise as his erection grew. He started to look uncomfortable with his exposed position.

Her hand went down to her pussy and a finger extended slowly to her clit. She absentmindedly rubbed it, as he watched in silence. His cock was getting truly erect now and he looked across at me to see whether I minded my wife wantonly masturbating in front of him. I was aroused too, and was happy to see how he reacted. I think he decided that he couldn't stand there with a hard on for all to see, and he couldn't fuck her, so he better be off.

'Well, it was nice to meet you, and thanks for the light.' He turned to go, his cock now sticking straight out from his body.

'Sure, and you' Clare responded smiling.

'Clare, did you enjoy that?' I inquired once he was out of earshot. 'Is there anything you are afraid of showing?'

'I just get this huge thrill from it.' she replied. 'My heart is hammering and I can feel my pussy buzzing with excitement when I watch people studying my nude body. It is harmless fun anyway, he seemed happy enough, and I bet you had a huge hard on watching me. Admit it you enjoy me flaunting myself to other men.'

'Yeah, I guess I do kind of. But is it getting out of hand?'

'No, I am enjoying myself, you are enjoying yourself. No one is getting hurt and you get great sex. I have often fantasised about nudity in public, this trip just seems to have given me an opportunity to live it out for a while. It doesn't change us, I still love you more than anything.' She kissed me passionately.

'Oh stop fretting, come on lets go and have a swim.' Fortunately my cock had softened slightly so I was comfortable getting up.

We walked down the beach and I felt very exposed as a number of the other bathers glanced up at us as we walked passed. They seemed more interested in Clare in general, but two girls we walked passed definitely looked me over from head to toe as I strolled down, cock swinging away like a bell in a belfry.

We got down to the water, and even though it was a little chilly we rushed in and launched ourselves into the deeper parts. The water was a perfect clear blue, which offered greater coverage than nothing, but still allowed pretty unfettered vision of our and other bathers naked form.

Swimming naked in the sea was an absolutely fantastic feeling, one of the most sensual experiences, somehow like being licked all over. I developed another huge erection and Clare kept on slipping past me to tease me, rubbing her nipples against my arms back and chest as she passed. We were standing in a quiet bit of water, quite a way from the beach. The water was about chest deep when Clare swam over to me, twisted round and wrapped her legs around my waist. She put her hand down to my cock and slid it into her still wet and aroused pussy.

I looked around to see who was nearby but no one was near enough to really see whether we were just cuddling or actually fucking. I used my arms on her waist to raise and lower her slightly onto my hard cock as her ran her hands through my hair.

'Hold on' She asked, 'maybe I can cum like this.' She put one arm round my neck holding on, and the other she lowered into the water, I soon felt the familiar movement on the top surface of my cock as she rubbed her clit. I was already aroused from her earlier teasing of the beach guy, so moved her hips only gently to keep myself from orgasm.

She was obviously close too, as much sooner than usual she whispered 'Now' into my ear. I moved her hips faster now, pumping her faster up and down over me. The water made it very easy to move her as she felt light. We came together and she tried to control her scream as I felt her pussy grip my cock as I pumped her full of cum.

Clare let out a small squeak despite her control and a guy who had swum nearer to us as we had fucked looked across at us. I don't think he had many doubts that we were making love and smiled enviously at me. Clare held me closer, forcing her tongue into my mouth, oblivious that a stranger had observed her lovemaking.

12