A Transforming Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually my cock softened and she released the grip of her knees around my hips. She swam off over towards Pascal and Veronique who were sitting on some rocks in the distance. I swam over to join them too.

'Hello William, you enjoying yourself, taking advantage of your good lady's nudity.' Veronique teased me. Clare was lying nude on the rocks next to Veronique with a huge grin on her face. I wondered whether they had watched us from there, or whether Clare had told them. There was no telling anymore she would be happy to tell Veronique anything from what I could see.

Veronique was sitting on the rocks cross-legged, her pussy fully open towards me. She watched me get out of the water, checking to see the state of my erection. Fortunately it was in post coital relaxation, not too shrunken but not hard either. Pascal was lying back in front of her, enjoying looking up at her breasts and wide-open lips.

'Lets go and get a drink.' I suggested. I was thirsty after the morning's exertions. We all dived back into the water swam to the shore and walked up to the bar. It seemed bizarre to walk up to a bar with nothing on, and it occurred to me as we ordered 4 beers that we had no cash. I volunteered to walk back to the stuff and get some.

I looked back at the bar and Clare and Veronique were sitting on stools while the barman put four ice cold lagers onto the bar in front of them. He checked out their tits as he did so. 'What a great job I thought to myself. I had no idea if he was wearing anything but sitting at a bar with Veronique and Clare naked in front of you was pretty close to my idea of heaven.

I got the cash and returned. Clare was still sitting at the bar, her legs slightly apart. She was chatting with Pascal about her art course. He seemed more relaxed with her nudity and I saw him look down over her breasts a few times, sneaking a peak at her pussy when she turned to take her drink. He definitely desired her; I just hoped that he wasn't going to make a move. It might spoil the atmosphere to see her reject him. Any way we had been more than clear that group sex wasn't for us really.

We finished the beers as I chatted with Veronique, she had been pretty open about watching my body any way and felt no problem in glancing down to my cock whenever she fancied. It was strange as a bloke to have a woman view you in that way, I was pleased that she found me attractive, but wondered what she was thinking.

We went back to our stuff and sat down.

'We have to go straight after lunch, we have a sail back and don't want to get back after dark.' Pascal announced.

'It will be a shame no longer to see your naked form Clare.' He added looking across at me to see what I thought.

'Well Pascal as you know you can see my naked form from your lounge anytime you fancy, and don't think that this trip has changed my mind about you either. I love to let you watch; just understand that it is to watch only. I have not fucked anyone since I married William and while you are top of my reserve list, that is no good while we remain so much in love.' Clare replied.

'What a shame' Pascal replied, once again looking over Clare's naked tits.

We made our way back to the dinghy and from there back to yacht. It had been an amazing day and I was hugely content. Clare went down once we arrived back and put some shorts and a T-Shirt on, I wondered if she felt uncomfortable nude now that Pascal had made his thoughts so explicit.

I also wondered what would come of the latest deal with the Raskolovics the following day, and indeed my call with the head of money laundering at the bank in the afternoon. Well it would all have to wait as we had a reasonable sail back before then.

12