A Trashy Little Thing

Story Info
Power struggle for dominance.
3.9k words
3.67
27.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkopps
Darkopps
1 Followers

Cheap perfume wafted through his nostrils, so thick he fought not to gag. A subtle cough relieved the pressure in his throat, timed with the music muffled the sound. Ugh. A furtive glance gave way to the offender, a trashy little thing; Her appearance as cheap as the perfume.

Cold assessing eyes appraised her as she passed by, taking in the sweat stained white halter top and typical tight, too short jean skirt. Halloween make up plasters her face, a heavy paint of eye shadow and liner to bring out the muddy brown eyes, he thought amused. French tip press on nails reach up to brush back, silky black hair; Stuffed with so much hair product, he could feel the grease at the thought of running his fingers through it.

A high pitched laugh escapes her glossy smug lips, tactically manufactured, more to grab attention than from any real mirth. The effort is rewarded, quick scans for that laugh turn into stares from men and women alike. She owns them. Hungry, angry, envious eyes follow her as she moves through the dance floor.

A seductive run way walk is the prelude; Four rapid steps, all equal in short lengths, eyes roaming meeting stares. She erotically bites a nail, head swiveling. A slutty girl act; An even sluttier expression to match. It promises more than a dance floor can reasonably offer.

Slender sun tan arms move to match the music's tempo weaving intricate patterns, more often than not sliding across her wiry frame. Inviting. A quick step left. A turn and low dip. The contours of her ass voluptuous and round. Back upwards at a snail's pace, butt still arched and ample. Her sinuous body follows hips thrusting slowly left and right, the rhythm never forgotten. Perky breast jut; Convulsive chest heaves mimic a fierce back beat, causing erect nipples to wrinkle cotton.

Hips undulate and body ripples, more curves than a snake that one. And perhaps just as lethal? Soon the music rides up higher and higher building to the climax and so does her skirt! Shapely long legs begin to reveal silky smooth thighs as she squats lower and lower, hands on knees. Skimpy skirt lifting in inches, an imprint of a firm tight ass creases against denim fabric, the pressure overwhelming. And the music ends, just as a honey colored bottom outline is revealed, her hands fluently snap down and the skirt with it.

A raised thin arched eyebrow, the only response to disappointed gawkers. A wry superior smile the only response to the hateful glares.

Trashy little thing does a more refined number the next couple of songs, to the obvious dissatisfaction of her admirers. Rejecting plenty of suitors along the way, their offer of drinks replied with a hurried "Not Thirsty," darker motives summarily crushed. Too eager, too boring, too full of himself, too old, too fat, too too--. No good. No good. NO GOOD! Been there, done that, and done it again just to make sure i really did that.

Too soon the nights wearing thin and her patients even thinner. Sensuous belly dancing turns into a Rhythmic shuffle, eyes searching for something new, something thrilling, something THRILLINGLY NEW! She switches from one face to another; gentlemen incline their heads, lift drinks, smile, smirk, leer. Nothing. Sameness. Rhythmic shuffle turns into pacing impatience, her gaze sweeping ever faster.

Trashy little thing dismisses another, glances my way, meets my eyes, looks away at another. All the same, a ruined nigh--- her gaze flicks back to me consciousness only now aware of unconscious interest. She stares, noticing me, noticing her, same as all the others.

...No, there's something different there? A calculating eye tries to pin it as a frown spreads across her lips. Her expression grows thoughtful, i can already tell she begins to sift through past relationships, past men, looking for it. A cold inward chuckle greets the futility of her actions. The irony is not lost on me, her trying to find what's different about me in the sameness she so despises.

She gives up, her puzzlement replaced with a giddy excitement that only reaches the eyes. A wink as she saunters over, fake long black eyelash shoots down and then up; Reminds me of a bats wing flapping. Ambling over, her demeanor as calm as any predator, so am i prey?... ... ... The hunted hunting a hunter, is it? *Cold Chuckle*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, waiting on someone?" She purrs teasingly, as she just about covers the distance. Her voice as thick and warm as dripping honey, oozing pheromones.

"No," I simply replied.

"Good, then perhaps we can hang out," She continues smoothly, smiling. "Us lonely people have to stick together, right?"

I laugh a charming laugh. An artificial sound. In a way similar to a laugh soundtrack for TV sitcom's, so hollow and unreal. Yet, you expect it there. It fits after every comedic line and so you smile and laugh along too, unaware.

"You don't look so lonely, especially after that first number you pulled." I let my gaze shift around the men still staring to emphasize the point.

She grins. "Least you know the company won't be bad."

"Aye, and good company is always welcome."

We drift towards the clubs leather couch chairs and request drinks. I sit directly across from her as she orders two glasses of champagne. The waiter places them on the small tables at our sides and I thank him with a tip.

And the conversation continues as most conversations in that setting do. Exchanging pleasantries, all the while trying to probe each other. Though, for my part, that kind of thing wasn't needed. I knew her, i knew her all too well.

Admittedly, I did discovery a few new things, though unimportant, it does no harm to mention. It seems Trashy little thing's name is Diamond. Ridiculous. She isn't even cubic zirconium. Trashy lit-- "Diamond" has moved around a lot from place to place, cities to states, never really settling anywhere. The same way littered garbage tends to drift by the merest breeze, traveling everywhere. Arriving just five days ago, with no real occupation finding whatever she can along the way, she decided to see the Miami sites and ended up here. Or so her version of the dreary tale goes.

"I don't know," She eyes me speculatively, while sipping her drink. "There is something about you... that's different."

I feel the atmosphere turn into one of those cheesy high school vampire romance drama novels i hate so much, under her inspection. I can imagine my dark persona in the plot drawing her inexorably closer, as i try to push her away. Undeterred she puts two and two together, pale skin, hates sunlight, superhuman strength, speed and fangs, but she still denies the glaringly obvious. It can't be, vampire? Impossible. Not possible, No! Yet it is, and she not only accepts it, but passionately loves me. Awww.

A wry smirk touches the edges of my lips.Such bullshit.

"You laugh? hmmm," She murmurs, misunderstanding. Another sip as she playfully pouts, placing the glass on the small side table, hand on stem. "Playing with me are you?"

"Depends on the game, though, I'd rather let you play with yourself." I wickedly grin.

"mmm..."

She slowly uncrosses then crosses her legs. A flash of pink between her thighs. G-String color starkly prominent against the plain clothing. Hand still on glass's stem, she languidly strokes up and down, the action as similar as you can get to jacking a cock. Her moist fingers glisten from the precum--- condensation as she slightly picks up speed, all the while her eyes never straying from mines. Licking her lips.The slut.

I don't even bother with the conversation any more. Fuck the petty games. Show this whore, bitch, slut her place. Trashy little gutter shit. A quick stride brings me upon her. Ignoring her muted protests, my hand slithers across her thighs and slides her panties over.

Don't even bother to get this bitch wet with foreplay as i slide my finger in; It's dry. Caught her by surprise did i? I mechanically jab her crotch indifferently, little resistance the loose bitch. Squirming, she tries in vain to push my arm away, her voice hushed, trying to avoid stares, as she objects. I kiss her, my mouth firm and harsh on her lips.

Does she not understand?

It is not her pussy, It's ours, as rightly mine as if i had paid for it. I convey my thoughts bluntly, manhandling her pussy naturally as if it were a common occurrence.Swish. I continue to pierce her orifice emotionless, fluids drip down as slowly as melted ice.Swish Swish. A soft sound as my arm brushes against her skirt cloth, my strokes sure and increasing. Faster.Swish Swish Swish. Her clamped thighs tremble apart, she whimpers helpless softly kissing me back.

My onslaught merciless as i work the clit, soggy fingers spreading the folds, opening her slit. Milky goodness pours steadily at each small impersonal thrust, arousal obvious. Her sloppy wet kiss's passionate as she tongues me, letting it slide across my gums. Hunching forward, meeting my finger, her arrival imminent.Swi--. I stop, sliding my finger out of her now vacant walls, eyes amused.

"Wha..." she stammers, breathless.

I simply put the source of her pleasure in front of her mouth. Waiting. Remnants of her pussy fluids still glistening. Embarrassed, she sucks it hesitantly as a crowd continues to stare. I smile coldly,should know your fucking place.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My cock throbs, the heat insistent. The shaft pulses rhythmically as alive as a heart beat, how appropriate! After all, it breeds life. As the blood circulates causing growth, veins sprout. I feel it bulging outward against my pants, hard as granite.

It hurts. Head, smashed against my fly like that, positioned as uncomfortably as possible. Ahh. I revel in the pain, enjoying it as much as possible. My erection primitive in its need, has nothing to do with the ordinary. Dominance, control, power, it feeds off these hungrily. ...And tonight's the night. The night when dark things stir and i let loose on a hapless fresh one... .. ..

Trashy little thing, mortified beyond belief is still rooted in place. Eyes on me, not quite believing what just happened. What she let just happen.

Don't misunderstand.

It's happened before. More than once I'm betting, and more extreme. But always she's been in control. Always commanding, subservient men doing her every bidding. Whether they knew it or not. Not now. Not tonight.

Funny thing is, she actually wants it. And I don't mean in the sick way perverts always use to justify their actions. Of course, she wouldn't admit it. Hell, probably doesn't evenknow it, but some small part of her wants to be controlled. Wants it as bad as I want to-- need to give it.

Shit. I inwardly chide myself. I was too premature with this though. Pushed too hard too fast. Not like myself at all. In this delicate game, precision and timing is everything; More than anyone else I know that.

Even if a small dormant part of her wants it, it doesn't change the fact that she has entirely too much pride. How many countless men have broken their backs, toiling desperately to please her? She could just as easily refuse, unwilling to give herself completely over, forever lost. What a waste.

Before Trashy little thing can fully play back what just happened, I'm already moving. Back turned, I head for the exit, not even bothering to look back or pay her any more attention.

Stated clearly: either you come or you don't, it's immaterial what you choose. If you even have a chose.

Breathing in Miami night air, Miami chilly, as only Miamiers would find it cold compared to places that actually have snow. I hear the pitter-patter clicking of her footfalls on black parking lot asphalt. Each strike sharp and furious as she draws near reaching me.

"Little sleazy motherfucker," She seethes, her voice tight and hard. "Who the fuck, do you fucking think you are, huh?"

"Huh?" She repeats, fuming with every word. "Think I'm going to let you get away with that, shit head?" I walk steadily to the car, deaf ears greeting her words, annoyingly unconcerned.

Her limited vocabulary expands with "Son of a Bitch," and "Pansy, Cock Munching Sucker" as well as a few other interesting variations before we finally reach the car.

With graceful familiarity I slide into the red topless coupe, unlocking the door to the passenger side. She hops in... thick white heels digging into the upholstery as she stomps on top of it.What the fuck. One slender long leg crosses over me, so she looms down standing directly in front of me.

I stare up curious, trying to see where this is going. My hands on the steering wheel, between her legs.

"You've had your fun, right? Now it's time for mine!" Unceremoniously she hikes up her skirt, letting it rest at her waist. Scooting forward, she places her crotch in my face.

Hands still on wheel, I begin licking without hesitation, as if i expected this all long. My wet tongue sweeping up and down against her tiny panties roughly, coming back scraped dry. Gathering more spit, I lap at the folds between the cloth, her panties absorbing the liquid. I let my tongue slide against the cotton, only pausing to catch tiny driblets, using it as extra moisture. Soaked appropriately, I wander, tracing the edges of her pantie line, kissing her inner thighs.

" O...Fuck...that's right, don't miss a drop. Bitch."

Leaning forward, she tousles my hair, pushing my face harder into her pussy. Using my teeth, I gently move her saturated panties over, softly sniffing then licking her pubic hair. Trimmed, it smells of dove soap, soft as whiskers. Downward, I work the clit, tongue waggling left and right repeatedly, as I tease the mound. Nibbling tender flesh, as i lightly extend and stretch the meaty flaps.

Abruptly all her weight bears down on me as she sits on my head. The pressure shoots to my neck, my shoulders bunch tightly, helping support the mass. She straddles me hard, saliva slathered pussy streaking across my face. Stabbing my tongue out, I let her run her spread ass cheeks through it.

"Yes.....yes." she moans. Her hands moving across her belly, lifting her shirt as she fondles her breasts.

I smoothly lean her back on the windshield frame, supporting her legs on my shoulder. Legs splayed, she reaches down, rubbing her pussy in small swirls. I work around it, lax in my efforts, letting saliva and juice mix and slide unhindered. Sucking the whole of her pussy neatly. Only meticulous when the mess is too great, slurping to ensure maximum clean up. I leave small bite marks when i taste her inner thighs, feeling the gathered liquids coagulate. Sticky.

When i know she's about to cum i stop, letting her pussy quiver in the open air with anticipation. As it passes, I begin anew, hardening my tongue and plunging it into her vagina. I continue tongue fucking her, while placing the tip of my thumb, just on the edge of her asshole. Worming it slightly, she squirms in discomfort. Feeling as if I'm trying to drill it in, but I never go farther, increasing the tension.

She cries. Begging for release as the next orgasms passes her. Her attempts at rubbing her pussy swatted away. Again and again. Relentless I move onward, my fingers mimicking hers, retracing the spots she just visited. I know them now. Her buttocks presses down, I calmly inch my wiggling thumb away. I will not penetrate. Frustrated, she squeals, drool dribbling down the corner of her mouth.

Her body shivers with pleasure. I move steadily licking and fingering. Her cries radiating lustful bliss. She panics, body suddenly moving faster, a note of desperation. Already on to her, I stop, grinning viciously as I begin to let her orgasm pass by once again. She craves release.

Her hand clamps on my head. Trying to force me down towards her pussy. "...Plea..se, I beg-g you. Anything... ..."

Cold night air greets her pussy. Only response she needs. Sobbing helplessly, she bites her lip, blinking back tears.

Once again events repeat. Forever devoted to my craft, I work laboriously. Sensitivity heightened to new degrees, she reacts to the barest of touches. My tongue dances and she sings. hoarse moans heart shattering, crazed with manic madness. Whole being quaking for finality. Receiving not but a looping continuum.

I pound raw flesh hard. Focusing primarily on her G-Spot, My fingers pierce with reckless abandonment. Flexing ever so often inside to push her pussy walls. So much liquid streaming, I don't even bother to notice it. Only using the creamy white gob as I run my finger between her pussy lips, rubbing around. Her hands come down, one patting at her pussy as the other spreads. Ready to burst.

"Please, lemme cum." She wails, her voice pleading.

I pry her hands. Watching her climax on the edges of slipping away. She flounders pathetically frantic.

"NO!" She shrieks.

Both her hands clamp down on the windshield frame in a vice like grip. Eyes closed, she arch's her back up with ferocious hip thrusts. With my close up view, I can see her pussy twitch in response. She continues, tiny waist lunging, desperately fucking air.

"Ahh. Shit, shit. I'm gonna cum. ...I--I'm cumming."

Her legs wrap around my neck and I place my mouth on her pussy, waiting. She squirts with such force, it hits the uvula in the back of my throat. Surprised, then shocked, I involuntarily cough on her pussy, the water gushing back out on her pussy even as new juice spurts in. She doesn't even notice, her movements spastic with ecstasy.

Afterward, Trashy little thing lies still, slumped against the chair, exhausted. Completely spent of energy. Doesn't even bother to pull her skirt back down. Soiled panties still slipped across her vagina, leaving her pussy bare and exposed. She's a mess. Hair disheveled, black mascara running down her face from her tears like that. Oddly goes well with the clown make up, I suppose.

She makes a halfhearted attempt for my cock, reaching over, trying to give me a blow job as repayment in this state. I gently grab her hand and softly give a reassuring squeeze, asking her where she's staying at.

The drive there was pleasant enough. Quietly taking the twists and turns towards her place, as she gestured directions. Once the weariness faded, she began to fix herself. Rearranging her clothing and using the car mirror to tidy her face up.

I pull up to a stop in front of her friends apartment, who she said she was staying with. Nothing special. Pretty regular if you go with descriptions.

She hops out of the car, normally this time, both feet only stepping on solid ground. Turning, she waits for me.

"Alright. See ya later."

Slightly confused, she stares, then smiles. "Oh, you don't have to worry, the place is empty tonight. We have it all to ourselves."

I tell her i have a business meeting i have to prepare for tomorrow and that doing anything right now won't be possible. Teasingly taunting that she's gluttonous for sex if she's not satisfied with just this for tonight. She laughs. I laugh. Ha ha ha ha, so funny.

I ignite the engine, at a slow roll to pull away when good bye's and promised meetings are exchanged.

"Wait." she calls.

"Hm?" I ask.

"I didn't get your number."

"Oh, right." I begin rummaging through my glove compartment box. Pulling out a business card and handing it to her.

"S.T.B?" she asks. Obviously wondering what it stands for.

"Right, it's the initials of the firm I work for." I answer as if giving her confirmation of something she already knew.

Trashy little thing nods her understanding.

"I don't have my cellphone on me so just give me a call so i can have your number. We'll set something up later on the day when were both free."

Being the gentleman that I am, I wait till Trashy little thing's safely inside the door before pulling away. After all, no telling when bad folks with bad thoughts are lurking about. I fight off the slow rare smile threatening to spread across my lips. At a stop light, I take my cellphone out, switching it on and quickly sifting through the missed calls. It rings.

Darkopps
Darkopps
1 Followers
12