A Travel Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dedicated every effort it seemed as she resumed yet after a scarce couple of minutes I found my hands on her head and working her harder and harder as I drove into her eager mouth all the way hard to the opening in her throat and then returned as I twisted both my body and her head around it feeling the force and caress of her tongue as it worked the head.

I reached down with one hand and cupped a cute full ass-cheek and then slapped it in my dream but suddenly she jumped and grew intensely more eager it seemed.

This couldn't be a dream I decided, but how can it be real?

"I've had it sucked many times but never even close to how good and intense this is! Suck it hard Babe and show me how much you need it. Be my best little dick-sucker and make me cum then swallow it all Joy. My balls are so full they hurt. Help me relieve them; I've wanted this and you as long as I can remember. I've wanted to see you naked and feel your nakedness against me. I've wanted you to go down on me in an intense, eager blowjob while you wanted even more. Then after I've filled your mouth I want to feel your tight cunt wrapped over and around my dick as I fuck you and go through every position we know. Your tits and ass are perfect and your softly shaven cunt is beautiful. I wish I could reach it now and find out how wet it is and then taste your wetness.

"Tasting you will make me as excited as you seem now while I fuck your mouth hard and feel my dick sliding along your cute, soft pink tongue. I want you fucking my mouth with your little rigid clit as I suck in and taste your sweetness.

"I'm almost there... get ready because I may not be able to warn you more." I said and then as if I'd lost touch with my own body I began exploding long and hard into her mouth and each time felt it fill before she'd manage to swallow it all. At first my balls had ached then at that first shot they really hurt but recovered quickly as they continued in their excitement as they fill her again and again. I leaned forward over Joy's back as I emptied my full load. Again I felt as if no girl I'd ever known was more involved or happy as Joy was before I slowly sat back smiling while she continued to lick and clean me. It really hadn't been a dream and yet my mind whirled with the reality.

"I get noisy and excited at times especially out here away from everyone. I hope it's okay when I do." I volunteered.

After a long few minutes she was smiling as she stared into my eyes and said "Yummm... that was the best! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to handle so much. I guess you were so swollen down here that it all had to come out at once, and yet they still seem large while you're still beautiful and hard. Do you want me to do it again right now? I will and I want to do it often. It was the noise you made at the pool that I still remember and wanted to experience getting you that excited about me." she said staring at it as her hand continued exploring, experiencing it, while her tongue occasionally extended and swept around her mouth and across her lips.

I released her head "I wonder if you enjoyed this anywhere near as much as I did."

"Was it okay? I only heard some of your words but they just made me want it more and your hands rolled my head so hard that I had to stop trying to do it myself and let you handle me. You did it perfectly and I know I do enjoy sucking you as much as you enjoyed it. I've wanted to do it so very long and was afraid it would never happen. I could hear the noise of your need and it made me hot for even more. When you finally let me taste all of it and I felt it filling my mouth across my tongue I climaxed too." she smiled but seemed concerned.

"I've never had anything that good before and you may do it anytime you wish but first I want to get you up on all fours and show you something else I can do with it." I laughed and rubbed the hardness as I spoke.

"Do you mean Doggie? I've heard about it and even saw a video once but I've never had it that way. In fact I've only ever had it the simple way. The next time I take you in my mouth I want to show you something else. I've never really ever done it before but I've practiced the best way I could without a real one. You're larger but I still think I can do it. Then again, I want to taste it that way too, right now I want to taste it again afterwards when it's covered in both our cum. My girlfriend told me that's even better." She was smiling broadly as her hand continued to work it before I reached under her arms and pulled her up to me and sampled her large nipples.

I continued to dedicate another few minutes of pure pleasure at her tits then I rolled her over onto her back on the blanket and slipped a pillow under her cute, sweet ass. I positioned myself between her legs and brought my face to her sweetness. I could see the wetness from climaxes that were hers as she'd provided me the pleasure. "I intend to kiss and lick every inch of your body very soon."

"What are you doing? Oh! I've heard... of this... but never thought I'd... ever have it myself. It's amazing... but I'm so wet." she mumbled and her words were broken and nearly unintelligible.

I feasted from her again and again as my tongue made hungry sweeps of all folds then slowly settled on her firm, nearly rigid clitoris. She was silent as her body trembled and arched repeatedly against me before her hands found the short hair on my head and she too began using me for her most intense pleasure. Her soft inner thighs had closed firmly around my face and she felt perfect. Then her ankles crossed in a lock around my neck as I listened and her words exploded in a language I'd never have guessed she knew. Then noises from deep inside that resembled grunts of effort, but I understood only her need and missed most of her naughty words. Her climaxes became more frequent and intense until finally she had lost all strength and the control returned exclusively to me,

I was out of breath when finally I stopped and kissed her tummy then each tit. "You taste the sweetest of any woman I've known." I added as I took a deep breath. It took her several minutes to recover and then she added "I didn't know that could be so good. It makes me feel good to learn that you like it and enjoy the taste too. I think you must have many things to show and teach me and you'll never meet anyone more willing and ready to do it all with you."

"Do you want to try that Doggie now? Is your pussy ready for it?" I asked and she assumed the position with a flirty smile and then used a hand to pat her cute ass as she wiggled it for me. "My clit is tender but my pussy is hungry for it." I heard as I studied her firm, tight large tits hanging from her chest and her full perfect ass curving skyward.

"Please go slow and be gentle with me to start." she added still smiling.

I climbed to a position behind her and moved forward until her ass was against my abs and my dick hung between her cheeks. "I don't want to hurt you with my size. I did it once to a girl when I was twenty-five without realizing it until she screamed. You reach down and guide it and then move your ass back to me until your filled then you can start me with what you need." I said and then felt her hand almost immediately as she tilted her ass forward to move me with enough room to position it.

When it was in position I felt her tightness squeezing slowly around my head and she moaned again as she continued sliding back toward me. Her pussy truly was tight and caressed my head and shaft the full time before each momentary pause as she'd prepare for another push.

"It feels so good and now you're in an area I've never had one before. I didn't know anyone could get this deep and I feel it stretching me both ways. You're so big around. I've always dreamed someday I'd meet someone like you that felt this good." and then I felt her climax as her body tightened and she gasped for air.

Her climax felt as delicious to me perhaps as it did to her.

After her lengthy climax and during her recovery she began short urgings back around me taking it slowly deeper as I felt myself building to a second climax. I was grateful then because every second climax of mine always required more time and effort while I enjoyed every moment of entry and the further depth she was achieving. I fought the urge to assist her until she was fully ready.

"It's so long and deep. I've never felt like this."she whispered hesitantly.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked while hoping she'd say no and finally she did say no and she continued.

"This will be the first time I've really felt I know what sex is." she whispered again. "Take off your shirt. I want to feel you against me."

I tried to remain quiet as I grabbed the shirt and pulled it slowly over my head before slowly forming myself over her back spooning her and using both of my hands. One hand on a tit and the other slowly stressing her tender clitoris and then she moaned.

It was getting close as I felt her ass slowly begin compressing the hairs at my base but it took her another long moment before she was seated firmly against me and her body trembled before she moved her hips slightly back and forth then giggled and said "We made it, and in a moment you're going to give me the best fuck of my life. How do I feel?"

"The best and tightest smooth pussy I've ever known and you're right. When you turn me loose then you set the rhythm and effort until you want more."

"I want an afternoon and evening of more and then maybe all night long too. Will that be okay?" she asked teasingly.

"Any time and any way you want Joy. I can't believe my luck sitting here naked with the sexiest most beautiful woman I've wanted and she'd my cousin too. Just let me know at home then come over or invite me your way." I answered sincerely.

Her head was back as she slipped forward until my head felt her opening slipping over it and then she moved back more quickly. In only a few strokes she'd increased the tempo until once again I was on the edge of a severe climax and then she paused and said "Are you still with me? Give it to me now."

I drove forward to full depth twice as fast as she'd been moving then I escalated it until I was hammering into her as fast and hard as I could when I heard her stammer "More. More. More. Give it all to me." with the last few words rising to a scream and my balls began pounding against her with each swing as she joined in once more and the two of us got lost in our need.

I'd begun learning and reading her body language to where I was able to almost predict her next orgasm then when I sensed it I drove full depth and with all I had into her. After another moment I held her ass tight against me with my dick full depth as she released again and again. I'd never counted her climaxes but if I were to guess so far today it had been more than a couple dozen while I was working and ready for number two.

By this time too I felt I'd learned where her G-spot was and would work toward developing it sometime in the future. I was also developing confidence in my ability to give her the deepest pleasure... something I'd wanted to provide her for years.

Now, somewhere in our effort my hand had grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard then side to side as we worked. My other hand at first worked her tits then moved down to her clit again and she became locked in a dedicated and desperate need for even more with a nearly continuous orgasm while screaming her passion for it all.

"Please... give it all to me." she screamed as I climaxed and her pussy seemed to tighten and milk me for more. I'd never had such an experience and suddenly I felt exhausted as we slowed and I settled over her back with her ass undulating beneath me.

After I'd caught my breath I brought my wet fingers to my tongue and tasted her fresh sweetness again after everything then I rolled sideways off her as I came free. She winced then smiled and dove to find it as she'd informed me earlier.

My dick was wet and sticky as she closed on it and began cleaning as if it might run away if she stopped. When she had it clean she was in the middle of another "Yummm!"

I laughed and she smiled then said I should get her over to the stream and clean her before we started again. It was nearly three o'clock and I was in no hurry at all as long as I could enjoy her nakedness with both my hands and eyes.

"Do your balls feel any better now? Is the pressure easing some?" she asked with a huge smile of concern and a hand motion that continued even as her eyes moved back to it. "I can hardly believe my own cousin is built like this. I mean you are the biggest man I've ever known both in your physical size but also the size of this." while she shook it and her words slowed.

"Well look at my cousin. Her body is even more perfect than any I've known. Her tits are awesome, her ass sublime, and she has a pussy any man must crave if he ever sees it. Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked.

"No. You got three cherries today already. I told you I've never even had a decent fuck, I mean before now. I've just now had the most perfect and complete fuck, largest most beautiful cock to suck and feel inside me and I'm wondering why I've never done this before... I mean except for the incest thing. Even before this we could have taken care of it because I've been on the pill since I was fifteen and my Ex didn't want any kids. Besides all that if I'd known it could be like this I'd have kicked him out years ago and been a regular in your bed." she laughed. Giving me oral sex that I've never had was the third cherry and it couldn't have been better. My pussy has never been licked before and I couldn't imagine how good it would be. I don't know which has been the best: sucking your cock, you eating my pussy or full depth fucking me from the rear. You are incredible and I'll never get enough."

"If you ever get married you have everything a woman could ever ask for and be beautifully ecstatic from it every time you took her. I know a lot of women that want exactly what you've given me today... and with or without them marrying you." she almost fell over laughing then.

"Well I could say the same thing about you. You're sweet, caring, self-sustaining financially and sexy as hell with a fondness for serious sex." I answered.

After cleaning it and telling me how sweet the mixture of our cum was on her tongue she'd taken position perpendicular to me resting her head on my naked thigh as her hand seemed to absentmindedly continue stroking me. She was on her side studying my eyes and we talked for perhaps thirty minutes.

She told me about the unhappiness but bearable experience of her first married year then after perhaps three years she'd thought about seeking what she needed from outside the marriage. She'd teased her male friends at work hoping to find one that was physically well developed and hungry for sex. She told me one of them seemed nearly right and she'd been about to raise the question with him when her girlfriend told her of a relationship she'd had with the guy.

The guy had seriously abused her physically. Joy thought she could have enjoyed a bit of spanking and rough nipple play but she couldn't stand the thought of a man attacking to hurt her and so she dropped the guy.

She'd teased men by wearing short skirts, no bra, low-cut blouses and everyone from her grocery shopping to men around the neighborhood but to no avail and finally after a few more years of perhaps twelve times a year of fully inadequate sex with her Ex she'd given up entirely and shifted her masturbation fantasies to me again. That's where it had been since she told me.

Now I spoke "Do you realize what that thing in your hand has been doing?"

After our bout of sex and she'd finished her tasting and cleaning I'd dozed a few minutes as she'd talked and although I didn't get what I'd define as 'soft' it had still gone slightly flaccid. When my five minutes of dozing and after a full morning of driving, a meal and the most profound sex of my life I'd snapped to attention and it had instantly responded to her hand's motion without her realizing.

With my question she too snapped to attention and she looked hungrily at it as she sat up. She quickly soothed it again in her mouth before pulling away and asking "Should I give you that surprise I told you about? Are you ready for it again? I'm ready!"

I laughed and said that I did want it but perhaps first there was something else. When she asked what I'd meant I told her to get on her knees closer and then climb atop me.

"What can we do up there?" she asked.

I smiled and said "Not we... just you... and you will find out when you get up there."

She giggled like a schoolgirl and then a moment later she was in position. "Do you want me to sit on it?" she asked.

I laughed and returned with "I want you to sit around it."

It took her a minute to realize what I meant but then only seconds until she straightened on her knees above it and her hand guided it in after slowly stroking through her folds and teasing her tender clit with the soft firmness of its head. "I've climaxed more today than all previous times in my life I think. I don't know if I have another one in me but I'll try." she whispered faintly.

As she settled down over it I reached up and took her hips in my hands and began working her over it.

Her arms hung limply, her eyes rolled back in her head and the tip of her tongue traced and flickered over her upper lip. I worked and concentrated a long while as she failed to climax.

I began a litany of naughty talk that seemed to energize her and as she moved I reached up and worked her tits then cupped her ass and began lifting it slowly dropping her over it. She then began climaxing repeatedly and when I forced her down over it faster than gravity could work she screamed and begged for more.

Moments later she seemed to twist or something that I can't recall but it brought me up and over faster than I could have forecast. I filled her repeatedly once more and finally my balls seemed to have returned to their nearly placid wait for more action.

Again she cleaned and savored our joining before she climbed off and settled next me as she kissed my cheek.

Perhaps ten minutes passed of recovery from feverish breathing.

Now her thoughts returned to my question "Why did you ask about anal? Wouldn't it hurt? I mean having that huge thing stretching my pussy is one thing but I'm tender back there."

I laughed at her comment "Well I'm certain you would have to work up to it and be conditioned. It might take you more than a few months before you're ready but your ass is so cute and I don't know if you noticed but I touched your little rosebud while we were doing it and you seemed to get even more turned on. I thought it might be something you've done or would like to do some time." I told her.

After a few very quiet minutes she said "It does sound interesting and I've heard other girls talk about it. Maybe sometime but right now there are so many more ways we have yet to try. I might even get some yarn and tie your balls someday." and her laugh was hearty,

"That goes two ways. Do you want to be tied up and teased continually until I'm ready to stop the tease and give you more? Do you want me to force you into submission?" I asked returning her laugh.

"Force me? I don't think you can because I'll always be submissive for anything you want of me, although teasing, blindfolding and even spanking might be a lot of fun when I'm unable to resist with my arms and maybe legs restrained. Why? Do you want to do it to me?" she asked with another teasing smile.

Then she began looking through the ice chest for something and finally pulled out a dish towel soaked from the melting ice. "I put the chicken on the plate then covered it with plastic wrap before I wrapped the whole thing in this towel to try and maintain some of its heat in all the ice."