A Travel Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she stood looking quite majestic in her nakedness while I studied and admired her body. She carried a metal cup and walked to the stream barefoot then stepped into it and sat down. I settled back against two pillows and watched as she rinsed her mouth with water from the stream then seemed to be washing.

As she'd sat in the stream I heard her say "It's melted snow from the mountain, it's crystal clear, fresh and ice cold. It feels good."

She looked perfect with that ice cold water running over her body and her nipples seemed to grow even longer.

Afterwards as she returned with a towel fresh with the cold water she sponged me down and I found out her nipples weren't just longer but firmer too. She giggled and asked if my dick always got hard in ice water then leaned down and sampled the cold water with her tongue. It had been a near perfect day filled with the best of surprises that still seemed unreal as I took her towel and washed myself even more thoroughly before standing and doing my thing sitting on a rock midstream in the icy water and drank my fill.

We air dried for another thirty minutes before I glanced at the sun barely still above the horizon and suggested we get back on the highway before it was too dark to get an adequate view of the old dirt road in front of us.

I carried the cooler back to the car as she folded the blanket. We'd dressed again but she wouldn't let me zip my pants or tuck it in and so I sat behind the wheel and drove while she managed to somehow scoot close to me in the bucket seats. Her hand was continuing its busy day and after we hit the highway again it was nearly empty of cars and she settled again over it nursing it with her mouth and tongue.

The sun was long down when I suggested getting a room for the night and she agreed with a smile. Shortly afterwards we saw the sign of another small town and then a Motel vacancy sign and I suggested we check it out.

As I pulled into the driveway, heading for the covered portal all Motels seem to have, she told me she'd check us in.

I passed her my credit card and told her to just sign her name for the room.

She climbed out and went inside to return about five minutes later with a key and returned my credit card. "I used my own card so I didn't have to answer a lot of questions. Pull forward to the end."

There seemed only two other cars in the spaces in front of rooms and she explained that she'd asked the girl for the quietest room she had and the girl smiled and told her there was nobody nearby to the last room and gave her that key.

I backed into the space in front of the room so that I didn't carry luggage any further than necessary while she opened and checked out the room.

As I carried the bags through the door Joy was sitting on the bed smiling then said "Do you want to get some sleep right away? I thought a single-bed room would be okay and a King-size for you."

"Good!" I said and then she motioned for me to come closer by holding out her hand but as I came closer it wasn't my hand she grabbed.

She closed her mouth around it with a smile and for a long minute I enjoyed it as she worked then I pulled away. "Your mouth is still clean from the stream. I don't want to foul it with my cum until after we've had dinner." I said and smiled at her.

She pulled away and with that same smile she said "Then you better feed me dinner quick because I like the taste of you in my mouth and besides I want to try that thing I've talked about since the first one."

I pulled her to her feet and lifted her by her ass as her legs locked around my waist. We kissed long and passionately. I hadn't really enjoyed a kiss as much in a long time.

"I noticed a restaurant across the parking lot. We can walk across and eat there." I added and she dropped to her feet and took my hand. I assured myself the car was locked then we walked hand-in-hand toward the distant restaurant. I stopped her half-way across, pulled her around, cupped her ass again in both hands then lifted and kissed her again. I was truly beginning to enjoy it.

When I let her down again I reached around her and cupped a tit as we walked the rest of the way.

As we entered the restaurant I noticed it was nearly empty but Joy pushed my hand down as I noticed the waitress staring at us with a smile.

"Sit anywhere." the girl said "it's still early for the dinner crowd but its mid-week anyway so we don't get too crowded."

We found a booth near the entrance and I followed Joy in and sat close to her as her hand again found its favorite resting place.

"I'm hungry and I want a steak." Joy said and "I think I deserve it after such a strenuous day." then she stared knowingly up at the waitress before adding "I also want a baked potato and salad with lots of thick, white, creamy Blue cheese dressing on them both." and then she winked at me and said "I like things thick and creamy."

I doubled the order but changed mine to sour cream and chives on the potato and Thousand Island on the salad.

As we were finishing dinner Joy asked if I wanted dessert and I smiled and said I'd eat it back at the room but I wanted a candy bar to go.

Joy got up and walked over to the waitress. I couldn't hear what was said but the waitress reached under the counter and a minute later handed Joy a small paper sack as Joy took out her wallet and paid her. The waitress was smiling broadly.

When she was back at the table Joy said "She saw your hand as we came in and watched mine as we ate. She even volunteered to join us at the room if we wanted." then she laughed at me.

"One sex-filled Goddess is enough for my night." I said then added "Let's get the check, pay the bill then head back. I'm hungry for my dessert."

After paying the bill and as we were walking back Joy said "Haven't you had enough for the day?"

I returned her smile and said "Not nearly enough and I need dessert to settle the rest of my meal."

Back in the room it took me only seconds to strip Joy completely, throw her onto the bed and begin my meal.

"I'm still tender there but I have a paper sack filled with Snickers bars she sold me." she said in a whisper.

"Then you can settle for a few kisses while my tongue is busy elsewhere." and I went looking for the G-Spot I thought I'd located hours before.

In a few minutes I heard Joy say "What are you doing? What is that? Ohh! That feels good." and then almost as suddenly she climaxed long and hard before adding breathlessly "What did you do? I've never had that before. It was intense and so long. I want more."

But it was too late because I was already working on her next one.

After her third consecutive climax she pushed me away and told me she didn't think she could take anymore and besides she added it was my turn. "I've never had a hint that I could experience that. You have a way of bringing things out of me." she said softly with a smile.

It was more than ten minutes before she'd recovered enough to decide it was her time with me.

She took a position standing next to me and then slowly turned me and dropped to her knees. "I want to start this way because I've seen videos of other girls beginning this way." she said as she moved my knees apart and then asked me to drop my legs over the edge of the mattress. I pulled the pillows over behind me and leaned back while smiling at her.

I had no idea what she was planning but I was interested and ready as I again admired her naked body. It might be late when I was ready again to take her and I was concentrating on what position to enter her next.

She began similarly to what she'd done when we first settled next to the stream but after a few minutes things were changing. She was slamming me hard against the entry to her throat and I was concerned about her getting hurt, but before I could say something it was through and traveling slowly and very tightly down into her throat. At first just the head being worked gingerly by her throat muscles and I was already more than interested in trying to hold back and give her time.

Then as if by magic it was moving deeper and deeper. I'd never experienced this before although I knew that some called it 'Deepthroating' and I was beginning to realize why some guys searched diligently for it and raved about it every time they found it. Joy was making strange but interested sounds and had perhaps swallowed half my length when she paused and pulled back. When it cleared she was smiling and giggling. "Did it surprise you? Do you like it? Can I go on?" she asked without giving me time to respond.

Then just before she resumed and without an answer she said "Go ahead. I know some girl's do this for their guys and the girls like it too. You can talk to me. Tell me what it's like and how to make it better. Use me."

Again she wanted to hear words and I could think of none except naughty ones but she'd liked them before so I began.

"You are a naughty girl with a fetish for my dick and I like it Joy. Your mouth and throat are so small I'd never have guessed you could do this. When I felt your throat muscles working the crown below my head I almost burst into your throat. My balls are swelling again and your body is beautifully naked for me. I want to feel your tits enclosing my dick while feeling your tongue at my tip and then feel you swallow it again. I want to feel your throat muscles working it continually all the way in and back out. The feel of my head and crown being swallowed and worked won't allow me much time for you before I fill you again although I'm going to fight it.

"I don't know how you practiced to do this so well because I've never known a girl that could swallow my size and only a few that would swallow cum. I want to fuck your throat until you're ready for me to fuck your pussy. I want to listen and hear you tell me how you like your throat and pussy well-fucked. In the meantime I like to bury it deep and often. I want to fuck you every minute I can and I want to fill your throat, your mouth and your pussy with cum from my dick and not right away but sometime in the next few weeks I want to cover your face and body, your tits and tummy in my cum and watch you lick it off with a smile of need and happiness.

Just then she began drawing it back and then when it popped free of her mouth she placed it between her tits and began slipping and rolling them around it and each time it rose near her lips it found her tongue hungry and waiting.

"The tip of your tongue under the head of my dick is completely erotic and amazing how good it feels." I whispered and she began working it even faster and harder again at each upstroke. Her hands were tight at the sides of her amazing tits sandwiching my dick and so I reached down and pinched her nipples together and she moaned before pausing at the peak and driving her mouth around it again. Her hands released her tits and I continued pinching her nipples together a moment longer before releasing them so that she could take me once again into her throat. Once more she paused to work my head with her throat before pushing it deep again and I listened to her moan as her throat began continually working it all the way up and down each stroke.

"That's it Joy and I'm getting harder. Can you feel it growing? It seems to be getting longer as it gets harder and can you feel my balls growing larger too?"

She both nodded and gave me a definite throat sound of affirmation as she worked and I was serious it did seem my feelings were growing more needy and capable. I was also getting closer to my climax the fourth time that day and I felt a slight aching possible from being so much more active but the rest of my body and brain wanted all of her again and again.

I had to do something and so I explained that I wanted her to keep working and follow me around as I moved. She seemed puzzled but I had a motive.

I stood slowly while crouching a bit so that my dick remained level for her and then when standing I began turning her around and she didn't miss anything until her back was against the bed then I rose a bit from my crouch so that she had to bend her neck backwards and rest it on the edge of the bed then I began feeding it to her. "I'm fucking your face and throat now Joy and I'm going to increase tempo and drive it full depth then back out until I feel the entry to your throat each time until I begin filling you then after starting deep in your throat I'm going to pull back out and finish in your mouth."

I accepted a pleasant acknowledgement that she wanted me to continue and do it all.

As I began it would only be minutes or even seconds before I felt the familiar ache and travel of hot cum from my balls making its exit. I was facing Joy and looking down at her tits and realized I could see her pussy too as she brought her thighs together and I recognized the body language of her own climax once again.

I paused for her to finish but then it seemed she didn't want me to stop as she began driving again around me so I resumed it all and that hot feeling began to take over from my balls to my tip and I had trouble remembering what I'd decided to do but somehow I managed it and her moan changed to a groan of pleasure mixed with passion and need. "I've wanted you so long and now I can show it." I told her as I began emptying deep into her and then slipping back to fill her mouth where she hungrily swallowed it all. Her hands found my balls and seemed to work even more out of them. It was a feeling within me of complete submission to our needs that pulled the breath from me and began weakening my knees.

It was a feeling I'd never known before but one that I'd soon come to recognize again and again in the future.

I ended up sitting next to her on the floor and she managed somehow to follow me down without ever losing it from her mouth and ended up bent over me as I tried to recover.

We sat together a long time before I lifted her onto the bed and spooned her full length. We slept and I awoke just past midnight and asked her if she wanted a shower. When she seemed to agree I picked her up again and carried her into the shower, let it run a moment to warm the water and then pulled her in with me. I ran my hands and a soapy cloth over her body until she was fully awake and then I used the adjustable hand shower head to rinse her.

She did the same for me and then I lifted her against the side wall of the shower until her legs were around me and I stood as I fucked her again and insisted she use the words I'd earlier told her I wanted to hear. Each time she pronounced the word "Fuck" she climaxed and I held off telling her how much I needed her too until I too pronounced that word with every urge of my body.

We dried and slept until after ten the next morning when she woke me again with another deepthroat that we both needed.