A Treat for He Slut

Story Info
A fun filled night.
1k words
4.31
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Vixan examined the box she received in the mail. Opening it she found a small wireless camera that would she would be able to fit in the bedroom, unseen. She would find the perfect place to mount it and make some films of Alice, her sissy slut. Checking the bedroom she found the perfect out of sight place where it caught a good view of the bed but could barely be seen. There was no way Alice would have any idea what She was doing ,and She would be able to send some clips to his email after, the thought was amusing as to what Alice's reaction would be.

That night Mistress directed Alice to shower and make sure he was hairless. Once done She had him dress in the clothes that She had laid out, a light satin nightie, black bra, panty hose (crotch less of course), silver heels and a short blond wig. She had Alice sit and She attended to the makeup for him. She told Alice to lie on the bed and wait. Before leaving She secured Alice's hands to the headboard and used a spreader on his ankles. Mistress went out to check her computer. The video feed showed that the camera placement was perfect. She watched for a minute observing Alice struggle a bit to get comfortable.

Mistress went back in to tease Alice. She took a large dildo and slid it into Her wet waiting cunt, letting Alice watch as She stroked it in and out until She shuddered. She then took the wet dildo and placed it in Alice's lips. "Mmmmm tasty isn't it my little slut?" Mistress said as She worked the rubber cock in and out of Alice's mouth, going deeper with each push. Tiring of that She had Alice raise his ass, slid a pillow under it, lubed up a large butt plug and slid it in place. She then took a blindfold and placed it over Alice's eyes.

She left and went back to the computer. It was fun watching the little slut push his ass down against the plug forcing it in deeper. His boi clitty was hardening so Mistress knew he was enjoying the feeling. It was time to put the next part into play. She dialed the phone and said quietly, "Everything is in place" and hung up.

A few minutes later there was a soft tapping at the door. Mistress answered the door as Tom, a mutual friend, entered. He eyed Mistress up and down as She slid into his arms. She greeted him with a kiss and slid her hands over the front of Tom's jeans, feeling his huge cock. "Mmmm yes this will do nicely," She said. Taking Tom by the hand and cautioning him to come quietly She led him to the bedroom. She quickly slid off his pants and shirt, rubbing his cock until it hardened and displayed itself in all its glory. She the motioned for Tom to straddle Alice's head placing his knees on either side. When Tom was in place She took Toms cock and held it just out of Alice's reach.

Bending down She stroked Alice's cheek and said "You have become such a little cocksucking asswhore bitch I have a real treat for you." With that She placed Her cock at his lips. "Make it wet whore and maybe I will find a better place for it than your mouth." Alice opened her mouth wider as he took Her cock into his mouth, licking and sucking on it eagerly. Mistress slowly pulled it out of his mouth and replaced it with Tom's cock.

Tom grabbed the back of Alice's head and helped him regulate the speed and depth in which he bobbed up and down on Tom's throbbing cock. Mistress reached down between Alice's legs and slid the butt plug out and lubed his ass. She then said "Try some slut ass." With that Tom slid down popping his cock from Alice's lips. He grabbed the spreader bar and raised Alice's legs in the air, Mistress rubbed some lube on the head of Tom's cock and he placed it against Alice's ass. Mistress lent a hand and helped work the tip into Her sluts ass.

Satisfied She moved up to Alice and threw a leg over his chest. "You liked that cock lets see how much you like pussy," She said as She pushed Her wet cunt into Alice's face.

She put her clit on Alice's lips and said "Suck it bitch pretend it is a cock". She could feel Alice moving as Tom slammed his cock in and out of his boi cunt. As Alice worked on Mistress's clit She could hear him whimpering in pleasure as Tom rode his ass. This was even better then she imagined. Grabbing a vibe, She moved Her position so Her cunt was over Alice's mouth, She stroked her clit trying to match Her movements to Alice's.

She heard Tom say "Get that ass ready bitch." and the words put Her over the edge. She spurted Her cum into Alice's waiting mouth as She felt Tom behind Her tense and slam his cock all the way home, shuddering as he filled Alice with cum. She heard Tom chuckle and She looked back. The little slut had emptied his boi clitty all over himself.

She thanked Tom and showed him out. Returning to the bedroom, She took Alice's blindfold off and chuckled. "I hope you enjoyed that you little slut as that will be your life from now on. If you don't like it.. well I have a few mmm pictures that I am sure someone would like to see and even a little movie of you with a big cock in your mouth and those slutty legs up in the air. I am going to leave you tied up for the night to ponder the fact that the life as you knew it ended tonight." With that She gave Alice a kiss before climbing into bed.