A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now for the grand finale, my girlie. Turn around and spread!"

"Lie on your back, Uncle Howard. Let me put it in, at least for this first time?"

Chrystal straddled her uncle's thighs then reached back to put the slippery cock at the entrance of her anus. She swallowed and then sat back, pushing out and bearing down to impale her on the massive member. Harold grabbed her hips and pulled down until she cried out and the head forced its way through the protesting sphincters.

"Ow! It's so big. Wait a second, Uncle Harold, so I can relax."He's got to be bigger than the Medievalists. None of them felt this huge. I haven't had anything that big inside me since the time Jasmine fisted me back at Rutgers. Deep breaths, now, deep breaths and relax.

When the burning faded, Chrystal grasped the man's shins and forced herself back and down. She could feel every centimeter, she swore, as he invaded her ass.He must love this. I'm probably the tightest thing he's gotten into in ages. Uh! Okay, that's all the way. Now to make him cum . . . .

****

The next morning Chrystal woke up spooned between her uncle and aunt. Marilyn's butt was pressed against her pelvis and Harold had one arm wrapped around her with the hand squeezing a breast. So that was incest, huh? She had to admit that though it started out an exercise in placid compliance, by the time she finally got her uncle to shoot a load up her ass it was really, really hot. And tonight Aunt Marilyn promised to strap on an enormous dildo so the two of them could roger her fore and aft. The more she thought about it, the hotter she got.I am going to trip over to the Glistening Cucumber at lunch today and get one of those harness and dildo combinations. If this sort of thing is going to go on, I don't want to always be the bottom. My bottom doesn't always want to be the bottom!

****

Monday afternoon Marilyn closed the basement door behind her and hung up her clothing on Teddy's valet. "Hello Teddy."

"Hello Marilyn. It's nice of you to stop by for a visit." The alien proffered a tentacle dotted with droplets of sweet nectar. "Did Harold and Chrystal commit their incest Friday night?"

Marilyn liked the arm clean, took the end of it into her mouth and swallowed. She felt it slide down her throat, pulse as it shot something into her stomach and then withdraw. Within seconds heat grew in her groin and spread down her thighs and up into her abdomen. She walked ever next to Teddy's trunk and lifted her arms. The alien picked her up and set her in the center of the writhing mass.

"Chrystal said that you had developed a way to grow lubrication glands in our asses, Teddy. Something about 'impromptu sodomy'?"

"I have, indeed. Are you interested? From what you tell me you are usually on the sending end of that behavior, you and your dildo collection."

"True," the woman felt something blunt touch her anus and start to vibrate. "I do a lot of that but Friday night I watched Harold bugger Chrystal. He had such a good time and when she climaxed it was positively volcanic. We did it again the next night. I had her front and he stretched her butt again. Seeing the look in her eyes as he plundered her ass made me want to feel that way more often. So yes, I am interested, very much so. Oh!"

Teddy slid a tentacle up her backside and well into her lower intestine. He pumped it thicker until Marilynn's eyes widened. "Teddy!"

"Ride it, Marilyn."

She leaned forward and put her hands onto a pair of convenient arms and started to post. The sensation was different this time with a myriad of prickles giving delicious sharp notes to the luxuriance of buggery. Panting, Marilynn increased her arousal until with a squeal she climaxed and felt a pulse in the impudent tentacle. But Teddy wasn't done. Continuing to thrust he forced her into orgasm after orgasm until she pleaded with him to stop and collapsed, exhausted, in his arms.

"There, now. In about a month's time whenever you are aroused and wet vaginally you will be equally aroused and wet anally. As word of this modification gets out I predict three results. Men will be lining up at your office door, Harold will be less inclined to 'abuse' Chrystal and the entire staff and faculty will be pushing and shoving to be next in line for modification. All very satisfactory."

As he spoke, Teddy cradled Marilyn in his arms and rocked her back and forth.

"Teddy?"

"Yes, Marilyn?"

"Why? Why have you done this to us? I'm not complaining, just curious."

"I want to go home, Marilynn. And unfortunately when I crashed here a couple of hundred years ago your species was neither educated nor intelligent enough to help. So I took over this convenient little backwater of a college and started to breed smarter humans. I've been quite successful, I think. The Baumgartner line has done particularly well. Harold's calculations will provide the theory for a functional star drive and now I have to breed for engineers to build it. I expected that would take another couple of hundred years but lately I'm becoming more optimistic."

"Why?"

In the past few months I've smelt a young man who comes to the garden shed at the base of the hill and then goes off and works. Dean Tolliver told me the lad has a rather odd name, Mordecai Goldglum. He's a transfer student from a community college in New England here on full scholarship based on poverty and academic proficiency."

"Oh, I know Mordecai. He's one of Harold's favorites. I understand that he has an unusual intuitive grasp of obscure mathematics, able to always get the correct answer but never able to explain why."

"Yes, that's the one. Tomorrow you will meet him as he comes off shift. Flirt with him and then bring him in here and seduce him. While he's having his merry way with you I will introduce him to the delights of anal penetration and start his modification. When it's complete I intend to breed him to your niece--several times. Their children and yours should, in the following generation, produce the genius I need."

"But Teddy, how will you get on board? I mean, NASA is a little picky about who they let go into space and smuggling you onto a star ship will be impossible."

The alien buzzed that funny sound that seemed to indicate humor. "Marilyn, it took me a little while to understand the currency concepts on Earth but once I did I have put them to good use. Fear not, when it is possible to build a star ship, I will be able to afford it."

"And then you will leave? What about Benthamsthwaite?"

"What? Do you think I would spend nearly two hundred carefully breeding and petting my humans just to abandon them? Not a prayer, Marilyn. You will all come with me. My home planet's climate is very comfortable, rather like Santa Barbara, California. You will thrive there, growing ever more intelligent and sensual. Your species and mine will make wonderful commensurals. Perhaps in time we will even become symbiotes. And in the mean time we will happily fuck each others' brains out."

12