A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True! Now it's true, and it's beautiful, so beautiful!" Tears streamed down the young man's face as he blubbered through a manic grin. "It works now. It has to because it's so beautiful and so true . . . ."

Maternal emotions flooded through Chrystal.He's done it! Uncle will be ecstatic and in a couple of generations—we're going to the stars! She pushed the door wide, pushed Mo's feet to the floor and sat on his lap to dry his face with her bathrobe. "Oh, Mordecai, my genius, how do you do this? The world would like to know and I'm sure you would, too. But it doesn't matter, Mo. It works, that's all that counts." She pressed his face into her cleavage with one hand and began to unbutton his flannel shirt with the other. "Teddy was right when he chose us for each other, my darling. At first I was just being compliant but now I know why I love you, Mordecai. Come to my room, honey, and we'll get the baby started today. Aunt Marilynn and Mom can worry about the wedding on their own time. We've got more important things to do."

"B—baby? Right now?"

Chrystal pulled him to his feet. "Yes, baby, and yes,now. I want the full treatment, stud; keep coming in me until you're empty!"

Chrystal threw her bathrobe and nightgown aside as she scampered across the cottage with Mordecai fumbling out of his jeans and flannel as he hopped in hot pursuit. By the time they were both naked they were in Chrystal's bedroom with the door slammed behind them. Panting with both lust and exertion, the girl jumped onto the bed, turned toward her lover with her thighs spread and her pelvis lifted. "Here's your target, stallion. Score yourself a bulls-eye."

The thought flashed through her head that recreational sex, even placidly compliant sex as all about the man's cock. Teddy had made sure that Benthamsthwaite women felt "well-filled". This was different. Now she was focused on those wonderful hypertrophied gonads Mordecai sported. When a woman at the college chose to be fertile, motherhood was guaranteed. The charge these men fired was not only enormous but repeated. A Benthamsthwaite male was a one-man gang bang. Chrystal's mouth hung open in anticipation.Here it comes. Am I going to get it, now!

Howard Baumgartner was getting dressed when he heard Chrystal's bedroom door slam. Curiosity piqued, he padded silently down the hall. Happy moans and grunts penetrated the door and he grinned to himself and kept going. The smell of coffee was in the air, beckoning him onward. With a full cup, he continued to his study intending to continue his wrestle with the calculations but when he saw Mordecai's changes, he stopped in his tracks. Laying the coffee aside he followed the student's changes with growing intensity.He's done it—Damnation, Mordecai's done it. Now that I see where he started it's all obvious but to find that single flaw took the boy's strange genius. This is wonderful!

Racing back to the living room, Howard pulled a hat and coat off the rack and dashed out into the snow. Seeing that the street was too covered to drive, he pulled a pair of snowshoes out of the garage and slogged off at top speed for Faculty Club Hill. He panted his way up to the front door, tossed the snowshoes to one side and charged in.

A half-naked Glynn Moriarty looked up in surprise from Professor Pitchgiver's lap but before she could utter a word, Baumgartner had crossed the lobby and the ballroom and was clattering down the steps to Teddy's basement. "Now what was that all about?" she mused.

"Who cares?" Pitchgiver mumbled around the nipple between his teeth and resumed sucking. Glynn moaned and grabbed the man's head at about the same moment Howard was throwing open the iron-bound oak door to the subterranean chamber.

"He's done it, Teddy! Mordecai's cracked the calculations. Now they make perfect sense. Now it's just a matter of engineering and you're off to the stars, Teddy. You can go home."

Teddy's tentacles whipped out and entwined Howard, lifting him high in the air. "He has?" the alien fluted, "You're sure?"

"Yes, yes I'm sure. He found an error in my initial givens and corrected it. Teddy, the solution is—is—well, it's just beautiful. It's so beautiful it has to be true."

"That's wonderful news, Howard, but the engineering will still be a bugger. While it would be grand if things happened faster than I expect, I'm still convinced it will be your grandchildren who manage to build the drive. And may I remind you that it's not just me who's off to the stars? I'm taking the Benthamsthwaite faculty with me, Howard. I haven't husbanded all of you for a century and a half just to leave you behind. Up 'til now I've treated you as pets but with this breakthrough I'm satisfied that at least this subset of humans is as intelligent as my species. That's an accomplishment I'm proud of, just as the calculations you and Mordecai have produced are something you can be. Who else knows?"

"Well, Mordecai, of course. And from the noises coming from my niece's bedroom, I suspect she does, too. With my wife and sister-in-law both pregnant and Chrystal about to be, I suspect the next generation is well underway."

"Excellent. Now go home and tell the rest of your family—and the Dean, as well. This news calls for a public reading so have Tolliver start planning a theoretical physics symposium here at Benthamsthwaite so you and Mo can reveal your work."

****

A week later, Ben and Sheila drove in silence back to Sunnyvale. A phone call had their house on the market and the broker told them there were already two offers. Colonel Baumgartner reached out and patted his wife on the thigh affectionately.

"Ben," she began, "This is insane. We're insane. If I had any sense at all I'd get an abortion as soon as we got back but I won't. I can't believe I'm having another baby at my age—and I want to!"

"Look at it this way, Sweets, we're older and wiser now. Think of all the mistakes we won't make."

"The only mistake I regret is letting Chrystal take that job at Benthamsthwaite. If she'd stayed at Rutgers none of this would have happened."

"Sheila, she's twenty-two. Just how could we have stopped her? The money was good and she had family there. How was she (or we for that matter) to know what the result would be? Besides, you enjoyed getting laid by Moe and Dad. Don't deny it."

Sheila blushed. "I—I'm not. And I'm not denying that I kind of look forward to getting laid by them again—and Howard, too. Damn, just thinking about it is making me all wet!"

Ben turned the motorhome into a rest area that just happened to be close at hand. "I'll treat that as an invitation, my hot little wife. This man wants you and you haven't got anything else pressing right now."

"You do? Oh—well, could you do me a couple of times?"

12