A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The next morning Tami awoke to the smell of coffee in a mug on her nightstand. She sat up and looked around. Michi was sitting in an armchair next to the window with a cup of her own.

"Good morning, sweet nymph. And you really are a sweet nymph, aren't you? I heard you come in last night and peaked through the door. Not only did you have the appropriate 'well-fucked' smile on your face but there was a gleam in your eye. You transformed a guy last night, didn't you?"

Tami sipped her coffee and ran down her memories and feelings in her mind. Nodding slowly she replied, "Yes, yes I did. And a sweet satyr he's going to be, too. Omar's a musician, an oboist who can bring tears to your eyes or make your hormones stand to attention and salute. That's why I tempted him. I couldn't help it, Michi! He started playing something Middle Eastern and before I could stop myself I took of my clothes and danced for him. Then I blew in his face and he—he jumped my bones."

"And did it well?"

"Yeah, really well. And now, through no fault of his own he's a satyr in metamorphosis. Within a week he'll start sprouting thick hair, in two weeks his balls will be measurably bigger and in a month . . . ."

"In a month he'll be utter delicious, masterful, irresistible, compelling—shall I go on? That is to say, in a month, he'll own you if he wants to."

"But I don't want to be owned! That was another reason I didn't want to be a nymph. I want to be the one who chooses whom I sleep with, not . . . ."

"Not a toygirl. Sorry, honey, it's too late for that. That ship sailed the night of the frat party. But look at the bright side. We all want to be admired and we all want to be wanted. You're going to be wanted like never before in your life. Enjoy it. In fact, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to invite a couple of stalwart satyrs over tonight, maybe more than a couple and you and will get used good and proper. I'll bet you haven't even figured out that your backside lubricates itself now, have you?"

"What? It does? Why?'

"So that when a stud wants to take you around the world he doesn't have to go looking for the KY jelly, that's why. Makes taking on two at a time great fun."

"Ewww! That's got to hurt bad enough with a normal. If some satyr tried sticking one of their giant cocks up my ass, I'd—I'd scream bloody murder."

"No, you just think you would. Shall I tell you what you'll really do? First you'll be afraid but the guy will insist. Finally, you'll agree. He'll massage your ass and get you all hot and bothered. Pretty soon your backside will start getting all juicy and when it does, it gets relaxed, too. He'll spread your legs; put his helmet on your anus and push. You'll start to stretch and probably squeal and the next thing you know he'll be inside. It will make your eyes bug, it feels so huge. And then he'll start to move. He'll thrust in and out and that big, fat, slippery cock will rub your asshole and it will feel good. You will come like you've never come before, Tami. And when he finally stops and lets you come down you will know why I'm so happy being a nymph. And you're going to find out—tonight."

*****

After her last class, Introduction to Rhetoric 101, Tami slung her backpack over her shoulder and was just walking out the classroom door when her cell phone rang. She withdrew the device from her purse and saw a text message running across the screen.Chnj of plnz. Out 2nite. Showr & mk-up. C U 1 hr apt. Michi.

We're going out? Do I really want to do this? Even if I don't, can I really tell her no? But the memory of the pounding Omar had given her the night before awakened tingles in her groin. At least she would get cleaned up. If what Michi had in mind was too appalling, she could just lock herself in the bedroom, Tami decided.I may be a nymph but I won't be a whore!

An hour later Tami was washed, dried and bath powdered when her bedroom door opened and Michi came through carrying a shopping bag. "Here you go, girl, put these on. We're going to a party."

The bag contained a pair of golden nylons and a matching satin garter belt and nothing else. "Uh, did you forget something? Where's the matching bra and panties?"

Michi looked at her in annoyance. She picked up a pencil off Tami's desk, held it against the underside of Tami's left breast and let go. The pencil dropped to the floor. "See that? Justwhat do you need a bra for? Eight weeks ago, yes. Now? Fuggedaboudit! And panties will just get in the way. Now put these on with that great forest green blazer and skirt combination with the matching shoes. Big gold hoops in your ears will be good, too."

"Michi, the blouse to that suit is in the laundry."

"Good. No blouse, Tami, just button the blazer. Classy but sexy. Placidly compliant doesn't mean cheap, girl. Now get dressed while I go change."

Michi returned in a slinky cheongsam. It was traditionally high necked but the slit in the side rose to her hip. "Ready? Our ride is outside."

Michi propelled Tami out the apartment door, down the hall and out the front to where a very clean, shiny fifteen-year-old Mercedes waited. The young Asian pushed her friend into the back seat and then plopped herself down next to the driver. As they motored along, Michi turned around to Tami. "At first I thought to invite Elliott here to call one of his friends to come over but he told me to wait and let him check something out. When he called me back was when I told you the plans have changed. We're going to a party at the Provost's house."

Tami's jaw dropped. "TheProvost's?"

Michi grinned at Elliott. "Tol' you she didn't have a clue. I don't know how you missed the word, Tam, but Provost Estevez is not only a nymph, she was the first one at Lindsey. In fact, she's the one who brought the flukes here and passed them on to most of the faculty. But first, she got Elliott, didn't she, honey?"

Elliott's face was wry in the late afternoon light. "I call her Mistress in private. Yes, the Provost is a nymph, a very demanding one."

"The perfect role model for a modern woman, no?" Michi leered, "Very progressive and forthright in public and at night very—is accommodating a good term, Elliott?"

Elliott nodded. "Very. Anyway, we're going there for dinner and entertainment tonight. Mistress insists."

"There will be seventeen for dinner, Tami," Michi continued, "eight couples and you. You will strip down (or be stripped, depending) when we arrive. Everyone else will get naked after we eat. For dessert the other women, me included, will get passed around from satyr to satyr but you will get double teamed, two guys at a time. A normal male is good for maybe two ejaculations twenty minutes apart. Satyrs can do four, one after another. So how many times you get banged only time will tell. It might be four, it might be eight but tonight you, Tami Washington, are going to enter nymph-hood in a very big way."

Tami was stunned. She was sure she should have been indignant but there was a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg in the car's atmosphere and the memory of the way Omar threw himself on her last night was still running inescapably through her mind. Two men at once—two thick-cocked satyrs at once—anyway you looked at it she was going to get stretched tonight. The idea had a strange appeal, as did the idea of being done like that repeatedly. For that matter, being handed from one man to another sounded attractive, as well.Oh dear lord, I am already placidly compliant and no one has even laid a finger on me. I sure hope Professor Gooding was right, otherwise kiss that political career good-bye.

****

When they arrived at the Provost's rather grand residence, Dr. Estevez met then at the door. She shooed Michi and Elliott off in the direction of the canapés and drinks and gathered Tami up and whisked her off for a 'tour' of the home. Once they were alone, however, the conversation changed subject.

"Tami, dear, Bill Gooding tells me you were aiming at a political career and are afraid that you metamorphosis will put that in jeopardy. Did I understand correctly? And here at home, call me Dorothy."

"You do, Doc—uh, Dorothy. He keeps telling me that by the time I'm ready to seriously run, most of the population will be nymphs and satyrs and it won't be a problem but I can't stop worrying."

"Honey, I was transformed about a year and a half ago. In the last eighteen months the entire faculty has been converted, the town's entire legal and financial community, all the medical professions and, most importantly for your concerns, the entire Righteous Way Baptist Church. Of course, the Reverend Abernathy is getting a bit long in the tooth and may not be around in twenty years but believe me when I tell you that while they may seem the most rigorously fundamentalist bunch around, they will not be judging your candidacy on the basis of sex. They like it too much to complain. So all you have to do tonight is yield and enjoy. That's what I'm going to do and so should you."

"You and the other women are going to be handed around?"

"Oh, yes! Karl pulls me out into the center of the living room, strips off my clothes, picks me up and hands me to one of the other men who carries me off to a bedroom and fucks me soundly. When he's done, he picks me up and finds an unoccupied other man and hands me off. I normally expect to get laid at least four times during the course of the evening. Now, here we are in the main guest bedroom. Here is where you will—hold court, if I can use the phrase. I know Michi said something about you stripping down before dinner. No. We all stay dressed until it's time for dessert and then we provide it. All you need to do is let them carry you here and when each pair of guys is finished, you can clean up and wait for the next pair. When everyone's finished, you shower and—well, that depends. You will probably go home but there is always the possibility that a couple will want to take you home. It is Friday night, after all, and you would have the whole weekend to play. Now, let's rejoin the others."

When dinner was over Dorothy's husband, Karl, handed out the dessert drinks. The one he gave to Tami was golden and thick with a strange flavor that reminded her of apple cider with cinnamon and nutmeg but was something else, entirely.

"Mmm, this is delicious. What is it?"

"Beats me," Karl grinned, "Dorothy gets it from some friends at Benthamsthwaite College. I think it must be a concentrate of human sex pheromones or something. All I know is that it puts lead in a man's pencil and makes the ladies languid and juicy. Feel it starting to work?"

Tami did. Her thighs and belly flushed and her pussy swelled as blood rushed in. The tingle she'd felt earlier came back in full force and her nipples popped up and stiffened. Lassitude flowed over her and her legs went liquid.

"Oh! I sure am. Works fast, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," Dorothy responded leering, "and it is really most useful for new nymphs and shy satyrs. Now, young lady, let's get a good look at you." She unbuttoned Tami's coat and helped her out of it. The girl's proud, bronze breasts stood at attention as the older woman undid the fastenings of Tami's skirt and let it fall to the ground. "Now step up on the coffee table, dear, we all want a good view, the men especially."

A large, beefy man in a forked beard took Tami's hand and helped her up on the table then ran his palms down her sides and thighs. "Lovely," he exclaimed. "And, I believe, quite ready for a good plundering." Rude fingers ran across her mons and between the glistening labia. He thrust them deep inside her making her gasp. "Yes, certainly all ready in front. Let's just see if you bottom is all slippery and juicy, too." It was. Tami's eyes widened and she gasped again as first one and then quickly two large fingers eased up her anus and started massaging the muscles around it.

Dorothy nodded in satisfaction. "Excellent. Our little morsel is all ready. Axel, Karl, I believe you drew the first turn. The rest of the gentlemen, help yourselves." The large man who had been fondling her wrapped his arms around Tami's thighs and lifted her up and slung her over his shoulder. As he carried her down the hall toward the bedroom that was to be Tami's 'court' she looked back to see the rest of the women being similarly lifted and toted off , all of them grinning broadly.

When they reached the bedroom Axel swung Tami down her feet and pulled her to him for a long, deep kiss that almost made the girl's toes curl. By the time it was over Tami was gasping for breath. No sooner had he released her when Karl moved behind her and taking a firm grip on her breasts, pulled her back against his well-furred, naked chest and belly. His beard and mustache tickled erotically down her neck and around her ears and the great, thick rod of his cock rubbed ominously up and down the cleft of her ass.

"Be—be careful back there. I've never had a man 'back there' before."

"Don't worry, sweet Tami," came the whisper in her ear, "I'll make sure you're ready but by the time the evening is over that cute butt of yours will be begging for more."

As his hands worked their sensual way down her body, Tami closed her eyes and reached back around his neck. She leaned on him as the muscles in her legs liquified. A sound brought her back to the present and she saw Axel standing naked and erect in front of her. Thought the mass of Karl's member on her ass brought anxiety, the sight of Axel's stout member caused anticipation. Her eyes widened, impressed and she reflexively pushed out her pelvis and widened her thighs.

"Oh my! You really are ready for me, aren't you? Well, I—I guess we should get this train started." Tami pulled away from Karl and sat on the edge of the bed.

"No," Axel chuckled as he joined her, "me first. You get on top."

He rolled onto his back and pulled her over. Straddling his large body, she took the massive shaft in her hand.Oh gawd, I can't get my fingers all the way around it. The guy who changed me can't have been this big, I know I'd remember. And Karl is going to shove one like it up my ass? And make me like it? I just hope Michi was right. She brought the fat, purple helmet to her lower lips, took a deep breath and impaled herself on it. "Ooohhh . . . ."

"Lay down on me."

When she complied, Axel wrapped his arms around her pinning her down. Now obviously unable to escape or resist, Tami could only wait for the inevitable violation. It began with large, warm hands massaging her buttocks and fingers that stroked her perineum, brushing like velvet. A finger began to circle her slippery anus, gently toying with it at first then caressing more firmly. It felt wonderful. Then a digit pressed inside circling and loosening her. Another followed and spread apart, stretching her muscles and membranes.

"You're relaxing, Tami. That's good. Just keep relaxing, taking deep breaths, relaxing—and I'll soon be inside you. You will feel so full, so taken, so used. Yes, you're ready and now I'm going to take your anal cherry."

She felt him against her, brushing at first and then pressing. She pushed out and felt herself spread wide and wider. Suddenly he was in. "Ahii!"

Karl stopped. "Deep breaths, Tami, relax—relax." He waited a few seconds more. "Okay now?"

"It hurts but—it's kind of a good hurt. More?"

He pushed again. She arched her back and felt him slide deep within her. Something gave way deep within her soul and she sighed, completely surrendering. "I feel so full. You two are so big. You—use me! Have your way. I'm yours. Do whatever feels good to you."

The two men began to thrust and withdraw. Slowly at first but as her whimpers changed to moans of pleasure they sped up. Soon they reached a steady rhythm, plowing her, plundering her. Tami's eyes glazed over as she gave herself to a universe of sensation. Pressure and heat built up and her moans changed to chirps until finally she howled like a cat in heat. Like a great wave the emotions broke over her, cumming as she had never cum before. Again, the wave broke and again until finally, groaning, both men shot great loads into her, shuddering and collapsing.

Karl rolled off and helped Tami to do the same. He kissed her deeply on the mouth while Axel nibbled and licked her ear. "Now, sweetheart, go clean up in the bath through that door. You have a few minutes until the next come for you just as you will 'cum' for them."

The men squeezed her hands and left. Tami, on wobbly legs, went to freshen up and then lay back down on the bed. I've lost. I fought so hard to not be a nymph—to not be placidly compliant but I've lost. This is going to be my life, now, just like it's Michi's or, impossible to believe, Dorothy's. And just like them, I'm actually looking forward to it. She looked up at the two men coming through the door way and smiled. Lifting her arms and spreading her knees she said, "Hi, satyrs. Want to dance in me?"

An hour or so later Tami finished her shower, dried, refreshed her hair and makeup and put her stockings and heels back on. Wearing an unstoppable smile she swayed out to the living room to see Provost Estevez in all her naked glory finish up her own face sitting the lap of one of the guests.

"Ah, Tami. I see you had a good time?"

"I had a—an amazing time. And I've come to accept what I've been made into. Surrender really is sweet."

"Of course it is. And the gentlemen assure me that, especially for a beginner, you were superb. Of course there are some advanced techniques you will want to learn but even without them expect the men to be lining up for you. They certainly do for me." She patted the wiry Asian man she sat on fondly. "Ben here was especially enthusiastic about you but unfortunately the rest of us have worn him out for the evening. He was so looking forward to seconds with you but now he will have to wait for our next little party—unless of course you want to make some private arrangements of your own. What do you think, Sonya, would Tami do well in a threesome?"

Across the room a voluptuous, almond-eyed woman sat at the feet of a man coated in rust red hair, her head leaning on his knee as he stroked her long, black hair. "Oh, I think she would fit in just fine. Ben seems to fit into her." Everyone chuckled.

"Well, good. But I'm calling first dibs on her. I think about Thursday I'm going to ovulate. Karl and I have been talking about starting a family and by September I should be showing well. It will be a good example to the other women on campus, I think. And I also think Tami should join us. Of course, you don't have to get pregnant unless you want to, dear, but . . . "

Axel helped Tami back into her skirt and coat while Michi and Elliott retrieved the purses and his hat. "Get pregnant? Next Thursday? I—no, Dorothy, I don't think I will. I'll wait until I've finished law school. Until then I'll just—placidly comply."

12