A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you can pound harder than that. And by the way I was teasing, Mr. Brand. My real name is Mitzi, Mitzi Forsyth. But you can call me Dark if you want. I've always wished my parents had named me that."

She rolled over onto her hand and knees, spread her thighs as far as they would go (while hoping Chet would push them just a touch farther and up the sensation), arched her back and rested her face on her crossed forearms. She waved her ass just a little in encouragement. That was all the man needed. Her anus, glistening with secretions, shone up at him. Snarling softly he put the head of his cock against it and wrapping a hand around each of her hips thrust hard. Mitzi felt her anal sphincters give way; stretching suddenly and painfully and his supra-human cock drove deep inside. She squealed at the shock and then giggled.

"Ooo, all at once? Naughty Chester, you're supposed to be gentle when you buttfuck a lady."

"You're no lady."

"Got it in one, dude, I'm a demanding bitch who deserves spankings, pinches, hair-pulling and having a giant satyr cock shoved up my ass. Now quit talking and fuck."

She felt one of his hands clutch her hair and pull her head back and up. The other smacked hard on one buttock and then pounded out a rhythm to match the rutting thrusts in and out of her butt.

Oh, yeah, he's got it right. The guy's a top-and-bottom switch, just like I am—amenable one minute and demanding the next. Damn, he hits hard! My butt is going to be so red . . .

Without knowing it, Chester was working himself into a hypnotic trance. The rhythm and the smacking sounds were like the bells and drums shamans used in their rituals. He lost any sense of time until finally Mitzi reached down between his legs and stuck her finger up his anus. That broke the spell and sent him jetting a hot load into her. Shaking and gasping for breath, he released his hold and backed away to collapse in a nearby chair. There he sat, blinking and panting.

Gingerly, Mitzi stood up, her face one giant grin. She walked over to the closet door and turned to look at her glowing, hot bottom.

"Dude," she said with a grimace, "you may be hard to turn on but when you get up, you get all the way up." She walked over next to him and turned around. "Rub my butt, Chet, make it tingle. No, not just a little, harder and all over. Feel the heat? You did that, you know. No one's ever done me like that before. Mmmm, that was fun. Now, you've got one more orgasm coming. Want me to suck you off? You made me too sore to fuck."

Chester shook his head. He stood up and wrapped Mitzi in his arms, squeezing her tight. "Want to spend the night?" he asked, "I make a mean omelet. Then we can start over again, if you're not too sore."

She buried her face in his chest hair and rubbed the top of her head on his chin. "Yeah, I'd like that—the part about spending the night and the omelet. Starting over? Well, that will depend on how I feel in the morning. But if I'm too sore, I give great head. I've got affidavits." Mitzi leaned her head back, closed her eyes and pursed her lips. He turned out to be a good kisser, too.

12