A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, still erect, he pulled her to her feet, turned her around and started plundering her from behind. For now, only slight tremors responded to his thrusts but both girls knew that in a month their fleshier figures would send ripples up and down and their pendulant breasts would swing whenever they were used this way.

Merriam's mouth was open in astonishment at the size of the organ inside her. She'd been unable to get the fingers of a single hand all the way around it, so great was its girth, and the balls hanging beneath the monster were the size of small hens' eggs. She could only wonder at the obscene view her roommate was getting as she was plundered relentlessly by the gigantic tool. Never has she felt so full and yet this was only the beginning. As her mother had said, being used by such staffs simultaneously from the front and the back was almost indescribable and Merriam knew that once she was a fully developed nymph such despoliation was inevitable. She wasn't sure whether to anticipate it or to tremble in terror.

Sondra's eyes too were wide. Perhaps being drunk when Orly first seduced her was a good idea. She wasn't sure she'd have been willing to climb in bed with a cock that size sober. But she'd obviously done it before and she would without question do it again. Would he be satisfied with just fucking her or would he insist that she too, swallow his load? Worse, would he lube up her ass and stretch her poor bottom into submission? Either now or later she knew someone would. She almost hoped there would be video . . .

*****

Sondra woke up feeling slightly warm and content. As she surfaced into consciousness she became aware of an arm wrapped gently around her and a warm body against her back. Mmmm, dear, sweet, amazingly virile Orly. After he'dvery thoroughly insured that Merriam's future was mythic, he'd turned his attentions to her. Held by the hair she'd plied tongue and lips to his manhood and then found swallowing his seed surprisingly pleasant. Like the scent of his pheromones, his semen tasted vaguely of apple pie, though a salty variant thereof. And, of course, he'd given her the fucking of a lifetime. Even satyrs, with their heavily enhanced potency had to work for the fourth orgasm and so she'd fallen asleep slightly sore though very, very happy.

She checked herself out. Nope, not sore anymore. Maybe speeded up healing was part of the bargain? She heard Merriam's soft snores from the other side of the bed but before she could decide about her lover, the arm tightened just as before and pulled her against his warm front.

"Good morning, sunshine," said a voice in her ear, "would you like some breakfast or shall we take up where we left off?"

Sondra thought about that for just the briefest of moments then turned belly down, spread her legs and lifted her hips.

"Sex first," she answered, "breakfast can wait."

12